1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TanaNari, Jan 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. esotericist

esotericist Getting sticky.

Personally, I think it's better if you just Noodle Incident the thing, but maybe that's just me.

2. Grell23

Grell23 Making the rounds.

Fade to black.

Next morning, Victoria staggers in.

Looks over at Crystal and smirks like mad.

Lisa wanders in with a fresh cup of coffee and parses the scene for a moment eyes growing wider.

"I don't want to know I. Do. Not. Want. to. Know."

Victoria 'smirking intensifies'

G23

(and for the curious, unlimited resets & stamina + a dirty mind = "I saw God")

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  3. Flabbyknight

Flabbyknight Manic Moon

Victoria: Who wants a hug!
    Lisa: *screams and runs away*

Ryuketsu, Inverness, Ichypa and 20 others like this.
  4. WizardTwo

WizardTwo Not too sore, are you?

What on earth are you thinking!? You know we have a policy on this kind of thing. How DARE you pollute the minds of the childre-

Oh. We don't have any of those here.

Excuse me, please carry on.

In all seriousness, hoping the call GG on the bitch she's being, She's doing a tattletale, except, if it was at all possible, she's being MORE obnoxious.

Ryuketsu, Inverness, Ichypa and 18 others like this.
  5. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

GG: "I'm not a jerk when I lord my superiority over others, because I'm a hero."

Defiant: "I'm developing a pill to counteract that feeling. It's led to ... complications ... in my own life."

6. Peanuckle

Peanuckle Versed in the lewd.

Could be fun. Fight could go either way, with Zach being pretty much unstoppable and Vicky being unbeatable. It's up to who can grapple better. And at that point they're both getting what they want.

7. Helpless Kitten

Helpless Kitten A dumb asexual cat

Lisa: See! See how hard it is to not be an utter bitch with these powers?

8. jaelin910

jaelin910 habitual lurker

none who are honest about their ages, anyway. it's not like the site requires you submit your birth certificate when joining.....

9. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Riley does just fine.

10. Grimnar

Grimnar Versed in the lewd.

Troll be trolling.

TanaNari likes this.
  11. Spetz N9ne

Spetz N9ne Making the rounds.

Ugghhh. Reminds me of one of the sex scenes from Brian Lumley's The Source series. Two of that settings vampires get it on, and since they are BOTH immortal shapeshifters it got a little... strange. Words like "orifices" and "frothy" came up far more than I think was strictly necessary.

That said, I could totally see Zach winning and Vicky calling his bluff by agreeing to do whatever he wants. Cue Zach losing all the macho bravado and doing something sweet, like just asking for a single kiss.

12. SirTinal

SirTinal Verified TinFoilHat

This...this.... all of my likes :D

Grell23, Snake/Eater and evildice like this.
  13. Nigel Burnelli Isaacs

Nigel Burnelli Isaacs Not too sore, are you?

Hmmm...Nice update and once again a good look inside Victoria's head and I must say that what I'm seeing is rather worrying, not because she psychotic or insane but because she is so utterly clueless poking all the mess around which given the issues of the various Pantheon members and what's at stake is nota good idea at all, in fact I think she should be called on it ASAP or better refered to Rapture or barring that having Lisa find a way for her to get more introspective.

Now her relationship with Zach is interesting too here, especially when she notices the thing with Emma, which BTW showed the difference between her and Taylor as persons if anything Taylor not going Carrie and willing to work with Emma should tell her something about who taylor really is as opposed as the villain image she has in her head.

TanaNari likes this.
  14. WizardTwo

WizardTwo Not too sore, are you?

If they lie about their ages and sign up, they aren't children, they're felons in gestation.

They will be caught.

They will be persecuted.

Life in prison is too good for criminal scum.

Death in prison is the only option.

I felt like channeling Judge Dredd.

15. dasstan

dasstan :)

I'm apparently 115. Got to say, I'm feeling mighty spry for a centenarian.
    Riley's collecting all the Dallon siblings.
    And that's the story of how Zach discovered his love of futa. Which kind of makes sense, since he's basically the avatar of the forum.

Ryuketsu, Faraway-R, tkioz and 4 others like this.
  16. Threadmarks: Amelia, Ch 189- Theo
    TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Amelia, Ch 189- Theo

I glanced over at the clock. 5:22 in the morning. Well, guess I wake up a little early today.

I took the time to clean up in the shower and shave. It was actually nice having a private shower. Not that I ever had to worry about sharing bathrooms with anyone, considering my family's wealth. But I heard stories from Missy about the nightmare that was only having one bathroom for a family of five. Definitely one of those things I was glad I never had to worry about. Having cleaned up, I got dressed and walked out into the hall. Maybe I could kill a little time with Zach before school.

He wasn't in the lounge area. Strange, he's almost always- I paused as I overheard voices in one of the halls.

"-I let you talk me into that," Emma panted softly, even though her tone of voice said she was happy. "I've been under so much stress lately with my work that I totally forgot about taking care of myself."

"Told you you'd love it," Vicky declared. "Now just accept that I'm always right. Makes things easier that way."

Zach's voice followed the two girls. "It was only meant to be an hour!"

"Quit bitching, you loved it at least as much as she did," Vicky crowed. I blinked. What?

"Yeah, seriously," Emma agreed. "Don't act like it was some kind of chore. You may have been able to argue that if you quit after the hour was up, but the next five hours, you stayed in it like a champ." What?

"With the two of you there to mock me for not being able to keep it up?" Zach accused. "We'd all die of old age before you got done teasing me." I felt a little uncomfortable. Is this something I shouldn't be listening to?

"What's the matter, big boy?" Emma teased. "Did us girls wear you out?"

"The hell are you talking about?" Zach retorted. "You needed my help to deal with her!" he gestured at Victoria.

"Hey, not my fault I didn't get superhuman stamina," Emma defended. "Yeah, maybe I'm tougher than most because I can regenerate. But I'm nothing compared to the two of you. It's not fair to expect me to keep up."

"Don't sell yourself short," Victoia replied. "You have some great moves. You definitely done that before, I don't care what you claimed earlier."

"You don't spend as much time around Sophia as I did without picking up a few tricks," Emma admitted. "But compared to you? Well, you'd have eaten her alive. You took the both of us on like it was nothing."

"The advantage of experience," Vicky argued. "You two make a great team. If we didn't have our powers, I wouldn't be able to walk right now. We should totally do it again tonight. I promise I'll make it worth your while."

"No!" Emma declared. "Not tonight. Please, I'm so sore already."

"I understand," Vicky shrugged. "Give it a few weeks and your body will get accustomed to it. The two of you have lots of potential, though. Maybe you should practice on each other when I'm not able to stay over? Give you something to do in the middle of the night other than video games and lab tests."

"I don't really stay here every night, either," Emma pointed out. "Just... after the Endbringer fight, there's so much new stuff to study."

"Well, how about if I give the two of you pointers, then give you a chance to try it out?" She suggested. "Then, like, on the weekend we can all get together and you can show me how much you've managed to improve. How's that sound?"

Emma glanced at Zach and smiled. Wasn't hard to tell her opinion on the subject. Zach hesitated for a moment before smiling. "You know what?" he finally replied. "That actually sounds really fun."

"I knew you'd like that idea," Vicky bragged. "Now I'm going to hit the shower before school. Let the others know I can take them to school, Zach?"

"Sure," Zach agreed, then he spotted me. He smiled and brushed some of his messy hair out of his face. Maybe I should considered growing out my hair. My father always insisted I keep my hair military regulation short. I should ask Missy what she'd prefer. "Hey, Theo, could you let Riley know we'll be going with Vicky? I know I'm not suppose to get tired. But I'm actually tired. Best bet I've ever lost."

"She crashed in Amy's room," Victoria informed me.

"Fuck," Emma muttered. "She'd been getting so much better about that, too."

I frowned. I didn't know a lot about Riley's nightmares, only pieces from overheard conversations. As much as I liked Riley, I mean I quite literally owed her my life and so did Missy. Of course I considered her my friend, but she was still very much Missy's bestie more than especially close to me. We just didn't have a great deal in common beyond Missy and work. Given her history, maybe I didn't want to know more about them. Still, I worried for her, especially if she was having nightmares again. I'd tell Missy about it first class we had together.

Zach and Clarice occupied the back seat of Vicky's sports car, while I rode in the passenger side. I concentrated on not looking back at Clarice. Even with everything out in the open, and Missy's more than understanding stance on the subject, I didn't feel right having the... feelings... that I did toward the construct that Riley piloted. Made me feel like I was a pervert. Then again, if I was, I shared the status with a solid half of the school.

It also made me feel like I was doing something wrong. Unfair to Missy. Not for the first time, I considered asking Riley to go in and manually fixing whatever it was that Dream Girl did to me. Along with my personal promise that if she ever returned, I'd kill her myself.

I pulled my mind away from that line of thought, and looked over at Vicky. She seemed more than a little unnerved for some reason. Maybe it had something to do with what she did with Zach and Emma? I couldn't imagine what else she could have done since then. "Are... are you okay? Did something happen?"

"I... why didn't anyone warn me about the shower in the lab?" Vicky whimpered. Oh. Oh god.

"You used the lab!?" Zach exclaimed. "Why!"

"Because I remembered Riley mentioning it having a shower, and I didn't know where anything else was!" Vicky cried.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Clarice asked happily. "It's like being massaged by thousands of adorable kitty tongues."

"That's because it is being massaged by thousands of kitty tongues!" Vicky exclaimed.

"They're not really," Clarice argued. "They're imitations made from Yggdrasil. I did my best to get everything exactly right, but there's all kinds of flaws. They don't have proper body temperature distribution, for one."

"I couldn't tell the difference," Victoria informed us. "I have superhuman senses, and I couldn't tell the difference between that so-called shower, and being covered in thousands of moving, disembodied, kitten tongues."

"Thank you!" Clarice replied. "I worked really really hard on that."

"She did, too," Zach informed us. "You have to admit she did an incredible job on that thing."

"I have never felt more clean in my life," Victoria whimpered.

=============

A/N- At first glance, this chapter offers no story substance whatsoever. At second glance, it offers some significant plot points.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  17. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

Zach and Emma are talking again and might become friends!

Theo is open to therapy to deal with the Master/Stranger residue!

Riley was getting better but then the M/S situation probably hit her hardest. :(

Oh, and there were some noodles, too.

18. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

Also TanaNari remains a troll.

19. Cyclone

Cyclone Disciple of Zor

At first I thought they had dragged Zach shopping, but it's pretty clear they were sparring instead.

20. tordg

tordg (Unverified Idiot)

Tana...

You're enjoying QQ WAY too much aren't you?

... And why do I want a kitten tongue shower?

21. Beyogi

Beyogi I trust you know where the happy button is?

Wow... Vicky is a drama queen, but god got her drama interrupted by the rest of Pantheon. I guess they really just wasted the night with a sparring match, but we'll never know :)

boonerunner and Divabot like this.
  22. Nigel Burnelli Isaacs

Nigel Burnelli Isaacs Not too sore, are you?

Hmmm...So Victoria is actively working on mending things between Zach and Emma while keeping herself entertained and training both of them, which given her abilities might have very good results. The other interesting thing is how Theo sees Riley given what we saw from Riley's point of view during the whole Dream Girl thing,

In fact I would say he begins to care more and more for her, wonder what the potnetial consequences of this might be if I got it right, because there most certainly would be consequences and when you put that together with his lingering thoughts about the Clarice construct yeah...

Also nice touch about Riley's special shower in the Lab.

23. PineTreeq

PineTreeq Know what you're doing yet?

It would be trolly if they were just sparring or something.

Edit: I would totally use that shower.

24. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Which is disappointing, as nothing ever seems to happen. The late 30s/early 40s parents of the huge cluster of teenagers are getting more sex than all of the teenagers combined.

There's a joke. It went over your head.

I really don't think this counts as trolling.

I still don't think this counts as trolling.

I have done nothing so far that would be inappropriate in an episode of Animaniacs. Finger prince, indeed. :p

Do I just not know what the word 'Troll' means?

25. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

And Vicky got violated by Yggdrasil's shower.

26. Hexed999

Hexed999 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Should either be taken out or replaced by shower's. Otherwise great chapter!

TanaNari likes this.
  27. Dreadis

Dreadis No idea whats going on

Of course they were not sparring, it was the best DDR contest *EVER*

28. dasstan

The trolling is that it was exactly what it sounded like, and TanaNari is lying about the parents getting more play than the teenagers.
    Weird linebreak.
    Because you don't love yourself. Kitten tongues are pretty rough.

29. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

That's why she feels so clean, it's hard for your skin to be dirty when the top few layers have been removed along with anything that might have been on them.

30. dasstan

Upon further consideration, TanaNari could not be lying, and the parents are far more deviant than we could ever have imagined.
    Vicky: Good thing I can heal.