1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Freeform] PHO: Parahumans Online

Discussion in 'Questing' started by searching..., Aug 21, 2018.

1. searching...

searching... Actually two horses in a human costume

I thought this would be an interesting experiment, but I don't know if this is actually going to go anywhere, and I sorta don't think it will. I want to try starting a community generated Worm story, with an Alt-power Taylor. Everything after this post will be considered to be canon to the world of this story. That is to say, if you post anything after this, you are doing so as a person who exist on Earth Bet, and who is writing something on a PHO thread. I won't define anything about this version of Taylor, or her power. I'll leave that up to whoever decides to do this with me. With none of the story taking place outside of a PHO thread, let's see if we can collectively guide Taylor to success.

(an edit, for the sake of making something known. Now that I've sort of released this thing to the public, I don't want to be the only one who drives the plot forward. If one of you wants to, you can start a new subject line and I'll mark it on the thread. That's how an actual forum would work after all. One person can't be the original poster for every single thread on PHO. However, if you do, I'm going to need you to contact me with details on what you're trying to do first. I may have given up ninety percent of the control over this, but I still have to make sure your post makes sense. If you try to make a new thread without contacting me first, I'm going to treat the attempted thread change like you just wrote that out in the middle of an existing thread.)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Threadmarks: Subect: Which villain in the bay is the hottest?
    searching...

Subject: Which villain in the bay is the hottest?

Okay, I know we shouldn't exactly be fantasizing about the villains around here. We don't want to make what they do seem okay, but this question needs to be answered... Even if for no other reason than because I can't stop thinking about it. Being totally honest here, it's gotta be either Tattletail, or Uber right? I mean, Uber is sort of a joke, but that doesn't mean he's not hot. You can be attractive, And incompetent. And Tattletail. There aren't many pictures of her around, but that skin tight leather? That knowing smirk? It sends shivers through me every time I think of her...

3. Anaja

Anaja I trust you know where the happy button is?

Alright, I'll get the obvious joke out of the way. The hottest villain in the Bay is Lung. Okay, everybody groan, and get it out of your system.
    In all fairness though, he does have a good look. We've all seen pictures of him before he changes too much. There's a reason he's comfortable without a shirt.

Personally though, I think there's something to be said for Squealer. I know a lot of people will disagree with that one, but there's just something about a woman who knows her way around a toolbox. Engine grease is way sexier on a woman than it has any right to be. There's a reason I wait for the day that Dragon actually shows herself.

4. searching...

I mean... I'm not disputing your point about technically minded women being sexy, but Squealer? From the Merchants? She'd probably be an absolute bombshell if she was in any other gang, but I'm pretty sure all the grease is just hiding how thoroughly ruined all the drugs have left her.

RIVF, Psychic_Duck, icesonic and 3 others like this.
  5. Honorbound

Honorbound The False One

There is that to be worried about, but more than that, her lack of intelligence, which I guarantee all of us has seen, is too offputting. Personally, I'd have to say Labrinth. Yeah, I know, I know, technically you could call them rogues, but everyone around treats them like villains anyways.

RIVF and Psychic_Duck like this.
  6. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

The hottest? Hard to say. Idk, Fenja and Menja maybe, I mean they take care to look good when they go out, tend to really flaunt the sex appeal, and come on, twins. On the other hand, they look almost artificial with how styled and cold they usually are so they might be the hottests, but not the sexiest. Sounds stupid when I say it like that, but I think you all know what I mean.

The sexiest imho is Spitfire. You usually don't see much of her since she wears that heavy fireproof costume all the time, but I think I saw her in normal clothes last month at the Palanquin and damn that girl has curves.
    I don't want to mention anything specific like haircolour since it feels dangerously close to outing her or something, but her face is really cute and she has a nice laugh. Also, she can dance really well. I almost made a move, but then that orange guy, Newler or whatever he's called came in and dragged her off for some reason. Real shame.

RIVF and Psychic_Duck like this.
  7. DeathShade

DeathShade Dol Amroth Comes

We're only keeping this to villains? Uhhh. Fine.

You seen Spitfire, from Faultline's crew? That suit clings to her body way to tightly to be unintentional!
    Faultline herself isn't that bad either.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Circus yet. The whole clown thing is a turn off for me due to my phobia, but I'm sure someone else could find her hot as fuck.

RIVF likes this.
  8. Hoshu

Hoshu [Verified Cynic]

The hottest? Tough question I'm gonna look at this objectively.

Theres villains like TT and Spitfire in skin tight body suits that makes you wonder just how much of the flesh is restrained but usually its up to your imagination.

Then theres the Siberian and she shows her body in all its glory though in a zebra body paint way. Sure most pictures of her she's either eating someone or viciously murdering them. But you atleast get an accurate picture of how fit she is and how big are her assets are.

Still Circus is pretty hot when she goes with make up instead of her masks and she somtimes switches to more revealing costumes that show skin a perfect blend. So i'm gonna give my vote to her.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    RIVF likes this.
  9. udkudk

udkudk Ziz says hi!

Shadow Stalker??

10. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Dude, isn't Shadow Stalker still in the wards? Recently joined too, so she's what, like 15 or something?
    Way too young for my tastes. Still, you can't deny that she is fit as hell, I've seen that one clip of her fighting those merchant thugs. Going to be a real knockout one day, I'm sure.

Anyway, she's not a villain.
    But, since we're including heroes now: I have no idea how they got them, but somebody posted nudes of Lady Photon. Goddamn, that is one fine woman.

RIVF likes this.
  11. Hoshu

Hoshu [Verified Cynic]

I believe we shouldn't include Wards in our discussion otherwise mods will slam the hammer on the thread.

We should also probably stop derailing.

(OOC:lol Not falling for that we are in the SFW section i'm guessing jumpscare?)

RIVF and Prince Charon like this.
  12. DeathShade

I agree, we are not having another Vista Incident. That thread was great until the fanatics and pedos came creeping in.

RIVF and Zediekiel like this.
  13. Hoshu

Hoshu [Verified Cynic]

So Shade who do you vote as the hottest?

RIVF likes this.
  14. DeathShade

I gotta go for Othala. She is smoking. Purity comes second, and then Spitfire is third.

By the way did anything happen down near the docks back on the 8th, I swear something happened down there, there's a whole bunch of newly damaged road and buildings down that way, but no one seems to have been talking about it.

RIVF likes this.
  15. Hoshu

Hoshu [Verified Cynic]

Probably normal gang stuff all things considered. Either Lung or Hookwolf probably just let loose around the bay.

Or New trigger the PRT is covering up. But probably just gang stuff.

RIVF likes this.
  16. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Yeah, I remember that. What a clusterfuck. That thread stayed open surprisingly long, usually it rains threadbans much quicker than that. Idk, I missed most of it anyway, by the time the creepers showed up most people had migrated to the thread on the dragon slayer bank robbing that happened that day. I only heard about it after the fact, and by that time most of the posts had already been deleted.

Yeah, probably. I remember a time when stuff like that would be in the news, now everybody just shrugs and carries on.

Back on topic, I know she isn't around anymore, but did you guys ever see pics of Diana Night, one of Marquis' capes from way back when? She was my first childhood crush, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one lol.

RIVF likes this.
  17. DeathShade

Marquis had capes? I only moved to the Bay a few years ago, but whenever people mention Marquis, it's him alone. Maybe it's because he was the one who drove out the S9 so all the locals have a bit of Hero worship. Yes I understand the irony.

If we're going for old capes, Freya was a total Babe, and Iron Rain was pretty hot too.

Damn it, why are all the best women Nazis.

RIVF likes this.
  18. searching...

I actually live down around that area. I can't tell you much, considering I didn't actually try to go towards the danger when everything was going down (I'm not an idiot.), but to put your apparent worries to rest, I think something went down between the ABB and... Someone else... Don't know specifically. Heard some rumors that someone stole a bunch of money from them, or something.

Back on topic, now that you guys have got me thinking of Faultlines crew. What about Newter? He's orange and has a tail, but he has an excellent runners build, and some people are in to tails. Also, skin to skin contact is apparently basically just like a constant drug trip.

RIVF, Cadmus von Eizenbern and KenNM like this.
  19. Hoshu

Hoshu [Verified Cynic]

Iron Rain was a hotty but glad she died. She and Kaiser would have made dangerous cape kids.
    If theres one thing, The 88 is good at it's making sure their kids are white and no not the skin heads those guys are just mooks. I mean those secret hail 88 people that are at the middle and top. High chance they marry for genetics and alliances.

Anyways Heartbreaker's wives were famous models and actresses do they count as villains?

RIVF likes this.
  20. DeathShade

Thankfully the prompt was about Bay villains so I don't have to pull out mod powers on you for bringing up that subject again. Just give you a quick warning.

Stay away from the subject of those under Master Influences. Leave that for the courts.

RIVF likes this.
  21. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Yeah tell me about it. My grandfather wouldn't shut up about the man. Kept saying that the guy in the birdcage was a double and he was sure Marquise would come back and set things right in the bay again.

And yeah, Marquise had capes. I don't remember much since I was pretty young back then, but I do remember Diana Night. I kinda thought a lot about her if you catch my drift hehe.
    The others were sone kind of thinker, a mover, and some kind of electricity manipulator iirc, but they all got captured at some point as far as I know.
    Yeah I heard that as well, I even have a friend who tried it out once, apparently Newter sometimes invites guests or something and he ot lucky. Anyway, he says it's a really nice trip, you feel all floaty and clear headed even though you're not moving at all and babbling complete nonsense. No hangover either.
    The thing is, he took one drop of saliva and was out for three hours. There is no way you'll be able to have sex without going off to wonderland after a few minutes or even seconds. Come to think of it, Newter got a pretty tough deal there.

Dude, think about what you're saying there.

Edit: Just saw the modpost, sorry you're right, not an argument we should have here.

RIVF and PlasticSoldier like this.
  22. Blink

Blink (Verified Cape) Gone for Good

So I was just trolling through the threads and I came across this gem. I thought about coming up to Brockton Bay once, but than I saw the statistics for how long independent heroes last there, and I said "Nope, not having me any of that." Bit selfish, but I'm not apologizing.

Anyway, Hottest villains. I was going to suggest Othello, but than I read the subject line more closely. So Bay villains? Hmm... How about Victor? There's something to be said about the appeal of a man who can do so much even without the power to shoot lasers out his ass, or punch a hole through an inch thick steel plate.

RIVF likes this.
  23. DeathShade

Was that her cape name or did her identity leek? And were the rest of them all women? Cause if they were...

Why is it always the bad guys!?!

Hah, if you like him, and old gang leader from Marquis' time was Galvanate, Trump who gave others a strong Brute power as well as electricity powers. Imagine what went on with a gang of people who couldn't hurt each other,

24. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Not to mention, those muscles of his are all natural. He may have drained somebody's skill at working out but he would have still had to do it himself.

Btw, since you never came to the bay (not that I can blame you) where are you now? And what are your powers? If you're willing to share that is.

Cape name. The others were all men as far as I know. The thinker might have been a woman, whoever it was never moved much in the open, at least that I know of. There was always just speculation that there must have been somebody with a thinker power around due to some of the ridiculously lucky stunts Marquis' gang pulled.
    My dad told me the Protectorate seemed to keep something quiet at the end when the gang was falling apart, could have been that they captured whoever it was and wanted nobody to know about it. Idk.

RIVF likes this.
  25. Blink

I'm an independent hero operating out of Austin, Texas... But really just all of Texas, to be honest. I don't leave Austin that much, but I'll help out elsewhere if something really bad is going on.

The PRT classifies me as a Mover 7. I can teleport across miles of distance, and even take individual people with me. Problem is that I can't actually port away if anyone is looking at me. Seriously, it's a major inconvenience. I've taken to carrying smoke bombs around, and throwing them down, if there are too many people around. That limitation kicks in even for the people I'm taking with me. If you're ever in trouble, and I come to rescue you, close your god damn eyes.

RIVF likes this.
  26. DeathShade

Good to know but... Relevance? We have an introductions thread you know? And if you just wanted a mod to give you the verified cape banner, you need to pm one of us, and send us an actual image of you in costume using your power.

RIVF likes this.
  27. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Ah sorry, the derail is my fault. I asked him about his powers since he mentioned he almost moved here and I was curious about the hero we almost got :)

RIVF likes this.
  28. Blink

Sorry, somebody asked. Also, how am I supposed to prove my ability to teleport with pictures. That would just look like two photos. One where I was present, and another where I wasn't. How do you know I didn't just walk out of frame for the second picture?

RIVF likes this.
  29. DeathShade

To be honest I'm not sure. When someone has a power that makes verification difficult, it gets kicked over to Tin Mother, she's the one actually in charge of cape accounts, the rest of us just pitch in when it's something easy.

RIVF likes this.
  30. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

How about a pic in one place and another one timestamped just a second afterwards from another one. Both showing you obviously.
    That wouldn't necessarily prove you can teleport (could be clones I guess) but it would be a strong indicator that you do in fact have a power of some kind.

RIVF likes this.