1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Threadmarks: Extra Arc II: Shinobi, Swords and a Visit to Hell (Part 9)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Previous Thread

"At the start I had the skills, but not the power. Boosted Gear was useful, but it wasn't until I unlocked it that I finally understood how those that stand at the pinnacle of this world really fight."

----
    [X] Hypnotic Tongue Technique
    -[X] Hastening Night's End (Raise Presence to five)
    -[X] Make small talk and casual conversation. Mention Ravel and how she was willing to defend him even after seeing what you could do. There's something of worth buried under all that blind arrogance; if he doubts that then he insults Ravel by insulting himself.
    [X] Tell Raiser we're going to sit outside his door until he comes out. Wait for him to calm down, then start talking to him through the door. Use Hastening Night's End to cure his derangement.
    -[X] Use Raiser's memory of Ravel defending him to complete HNE

{How useless.}

The debate between you and your sempai comes to a close with those two words. Wordlessly you shift your attention on the one who spoke. ’Is it? Then, surely Bright-sensei wouldn’t mind explaining why?’

She scoffs, taking a sip from a cup-where did she get that? {Both of you are considering spending time to fix this peon’s mental affliction. Time that could be spend in much better ways, like consolidate the loyalty of our followers and furthering the worm’s education.}

You mentally roll your eyes. ’Well excuse me: it’s not as if I am an amazing psychological expert capable of curing Raiser in a day. That would require knowing what I am doing and-’

{One hour.}

Silence. Ddraig twichs. Then, slowly, you ask. ’What?’

{You know what I said. There is no need for me to repeat myself.}

[If I get this right-] Belzard interjects. [Is Her Majesty saying that there is a method able to do what would normally requires many weeks of therapy in only one hour?]

The response is a rush of information rushing directly into your brain. It happened before, but now it feels...not quite as forceful.

Hypnotic Tongue Technique

Hastening Night's End

Scanning through your new knowledge your left eyebrow starts twitching. ’Sensei? Seriously?’

{Why do you still doubt? I find your lack of faith...irritating.}

That’s it. Discussing with Bright is usually tiring, but if she starts bringing to mind Darth Vader you’re outta here.

“Ise.” Rias snaps her fingers in front of your face, grabbing your attention. “Focus.”

“Ah, yes yes.” You grumble. “Sooo...I have something that, theoretically, can work. Never tested it before though.”

“And what would it be?” Lord Phenex asks.

“...I have to spend some time with Raiser. Alone.”

He blinks. “That’s it?”

“...Basically?” You tilt your head. “Yes. Rias, Lord Phenex: do you mind leaving? But you have my word I am not leaving until Raiser is back on his feet. That’s a promise.”

“And here I was expecting something like a super-hard training or something similar.” Revache rubs his chin. “But this is also interesting. If it gets the job done faster, who I am to complain? Take all the time you need Hyodo-san.”

“If you say so Ise...at least this is reasonable...somewhat...” Rias mumbles under her breath, a strange shadow obscuring her face. Then she raises her head and smiles like nothing happened, clapping her hands. “Lord Phenex, would you mind being my chaperone to see more of your splendid above?”

“Of course!” He laughs jovially as him and Rias walk away. “I just have the perfect thing to start with: a collection of relics I collected from Sud-America…”

And then you’re alone.

“Alright.” You roll your shoulders. “Solar powers are bullshit. I am a Solar. Therefore I can do bullshit just fine. In a world of powerhouses, I manipulate reality. Let’s do this."

[Do your best Ise-kun~! Show that useless yakitori who’s boss~!] Elsha-sempai encourages you in her unique way.

You knock on the door. “Raiser?”

“Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!”

“Please stop shrieking and come out.”

“Nooooo! It’s a trap! It’s definitely a trap. I don’t want to be eaten by a d-d-dragon!”

You sigh. “I am not going to eat you. Not now, and not ever.”

“Liar! -Ayyyeeee! Nonononono sorrysorrysorry! I didn’t want to imply you’re a liar! Nononono-!!!”

You sigh again and sit down, leaning with your back against the door. “I’m going to sit down here until you come out.” Sound of hurried footste- “And if you dare to jump out of the window, I’ll catch you, tie you to a chair and resume this conversation in my dragon form. Your choice.”
    The sound stops. “Much better. Now, when you calm down we can begin to talk like civilized beings. Believe it or not, I am here to help you get rid of your crippling fear. But since I can force you to accept my help, I will wait for you to address me first. I will take that as a sign of your consent.”

With that said you fall into silence, waiting for a response.

After more than twenty minutes passed, during which you amused yourself singing old songs with your sempai, Raiser finally speak.

“Sekiryutei...? You there...?”

You smile. “Like I said, I’m not going anywhere. Ask whatever you want.”

“...Why are you here? Helping your enemy?”

“Because your father asked me. He’s very worried you know? And for why...” You scratch your head. “We’re not really enemies anymore. Even if we were, I am not bastard enough to deny the sentiments of a father who is worried about his son’s health.”

“...Dad-is he really so worried about me?”

Did you detect a hint of father-son issue there? Oh yes you did. “He is. What self-respecting father wouldn’t? And I believe it is the same for your sister?”

“Ravel?”

“Yes. Did you know that, after you fainted, she was willing to defend you even after seeing what I could do?”

“You bastard!” Raiser’s voice suddenly raises in volume. “If you touched even one hair of my sister I-I-I-I-I-Iiiiiiiii! I-I-I mean, not to i-insult your anything!”

“There.” You say with a firm, satisfied voice. “That’s what I was searching for. Raiser, I used to think you were just blind arrogance, but your sister’s actions clearly prove there's something of worth buried under all that blind arrogance; if you doubts that then you insults Ravel by insulting yourself.

Again silence, but this time you can tell something has changed, and for the better.

“So, let’s start again from the beginning. Nice to meet you Raiser Phenex. I am Issei Hyodo.

Tell me about yourself.”

-----

“-And this is Levante Phenex.” Yubelluna gestures to a bronze statue. Similar statues are present all over the long hall. “Ninth Head of the family.”

“Was he a Toreador?” Haruka asks, for indeed the statue is the likelihood of a handsome man with neatly trimmed beard and mustaches, dressed in the typical clothes of a Spanish Toreador, complete with hat. He is grinning fiercely, one foot on a rock and right finger pointed upward, while his left arm is around the neck of bull.

Yubelluna browses through the thick tome and squints her eyes. “Year of birth...titles...and a note that say “if the idiot loves his stupid cows so much he can even marry them for all I care!”, followed by various regulations about the secrecy of his death’s details.”

“Ara, so a deviant?” The busty Kunoichi comments without shame.

“I wouldn’t be surprised.” Raiser’s Queen just as shamelessly replies, shrugging. “Satan knows the kind of things my family had to deal with during its service to the Phenex.”

“Like?”

Yubelluna smiles, glad to have found a kindred spirit in the human, as strange as it sounds. “Like, the current Lord’s courtship of the current Lady, who last years because-”

Nearby, Akeno quietly laughs as she overhears pieces of the conversation. “Fufufu, that sound interesting.”

“Not my thing.” Kalawarner comments, poking a stuffed goblin. “Gotta admit it though, noble devils live in lavishly houses. There aren’t places like this among Fallen Angels.”

Rias’ Queen, despite her prejudice for Fallen Angels (no matter how much of a hypocrite that made her), nonetheless finds herself curious. “Oh? Do you mean you a-were poor?”

“Hardly.” She scoffs. “It’s just that we took inspiration from human most modern cities, so our cities are full of skyscrapers.”

And so on. Asia, Mittelt, Koneko, Mirai and Ruby. Kiba, Homura, Dohnaseek and Shougo. Raynare, Yang, Eiko, Yomi and Hikage. Having naturally formed group, the visitors of Phenex Villa amuse themselves by the rare sights of the Devil Underworld.

“Is this a magical sword?” Homura wonders as she inspects a sword that wouldn’t look out of place in a fantasy anime, kept inside a glass case.

“Sword of the Hippogriff.” Kiba reads the plaque written in demonic language. “So called because forged by the claws of the noble beast.”

“Is that thing half lion, half eagle?”

“No, that’s the Gryphon.” Kiba replies with a refreshing smile. Behind them both Dohna and Shougo looks bored out of their minds. “Hippogriff is half horse and half eagle.”

“Weird.” Homura muses. “So it’s strong?”

“Yes. And way more than someone like you will ever afford even in a hundred years.” An unknown voice replies.

A group of girls make their entrance, all of them young and good-looking. The one who spoke is a young woman with dark blue hair tied into a ponytail, a large Zweihänder on her back. She’s flanked by a woman with orange hair, a mask covering the right half of her face, and a woman with brown hair, a broadsword hanging from her hips.

A little behind them are other ten girls, all of them, save for two pairs of twins, possessing a wide variety of appearance and clothes. Taking their distance, they are just observing quietly.

“Probably.” Homura scoffs, absolutely unmoved by the provocation. “But if I even were to want something like this, I would just find someone who own it, beat them and take it as spoil of war.”

The woman with brown hair grits her teeth. “That’s not very honorable.”

The tanned beauty grins ferociously. “I am a ninja. What need do I have for honor?”

“Who are you?” Kiba asks, putting himself between the two girls to avoid escalation.

“My name is Siris. Raiser-sama’s Knight.” The one with the Zweihänder answers.

“Isabela. Raiser-sama’s Rook.” The one with the mask replies.

“Karlamine. Raiser-sama’s other Knight.” The one with the broadsword introduces herself.

“Raiser Phenex-sama’s Peerage. I see. My name is Yuuto Kiba, Rias Gremory-sama’s Knight.”

“Dohnaseek. Pawn.” The ex-Fallen Angel lazily replies.

“Homura. Just a normal human.” The busty kunoichi replies, while Shuogo just stay silent.

“Can I ask what are your intentions for coming here?” Kiba inquires. “Of course, this is your King’s house so you are free to move as you like, but maybe you have a specific reason to sought us?”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself.” Siris scoffs. “We just wanted to see the ones who dared cheat Raiser-sama of what was rightfully his, but I see they’re not here.”

“...And who would those ‘ones’ be?” KIba’s tone drops drastically in friendliness.

“Who else? Rias Gremory and the Sekiryutei.” Karlamine says with a stern tone. “The wedding with Raiser-sama was already planned, but instead the engagement got cancelled because of the meddlesome meddling of some mortal and his surely foul ways. It’s unbecoming of High-Class Noble Devils like the Gremory to resort to cheating instead of the proper methods.”

“You got it backward: it’s your King that brought it upon himself.” Dohna inclines his hat, making visible a single eye glittering with amusement. His gaze wanders on the rest of the girls. “Though, why are you even complaining? You should be glad to not have more competition. Or maybe...you all swing that way?”

All the girls in Raiser’s Peerage bristle in indignation. “You-!”

“What are you doing?!” Yubelluna shouts while running towards her comrades, having finally noticed their presence. Behind her follow the rest of the visitors.

“Raiser’s Peerage?” Akeno inquires to Kiba with a hushed tone.

“Yes.” The blonde nods. “And apparently a bunch of sore losers.”

“-cheated and you know it!” One girl in a chinese attire very similar to Chun-Li from Street Fighter shouts in response to Yubelluna’s arguing, pointing to Rias’ Peerage and Issei’s friends. “Not only that, what was Lord Phenex thinking, inviting lowly humans here?!”

Koneko and Mirai clench her fists. “She pisses me off.” The ninja hisses.

“...Same.” The silverette agrees.

But, before Raiser’s Queen could admonish the other girl for improper conduct-

He doesn’t make a sound, yet the moment Shougo Kitsukawa gets off from where he was leaning against the wall and begins walking everyone stop talking and moving. It isn’t a conscious reaction, but an instinctual one, outside of their control. Even so, if asked to think of a comparison, they would answer-

That it was similar to the way a gazelle freeze when a lion gets close enough, even without hearing or smelling it.

Hands in his pockets, no formal stance but movements as fluid as a powerful beast, Shougo walks until he’s standing in front of the girl in chinese attire, looking down on her with a bored expression. “W-What do you want?” The girl stammers, unable to understand why she feels intimidated by a simple human.

“Y’know, I don’t completely get it…” Shougo drawls, stretching his neck. “But you don’t like us. Correct?”

She gulps.

“Then, why don’t we skip all the useless chatter….”

He takes out his left hand, raises it to head level and begins to crack his fingers randomly, a smile with too many teeth on his face.

“...And we just go to the part where we beat the crap out of each other?”

[] Second Part coming soon...

----

Shougo is blunt. Like, really blunt.

Another thread with 100 pages, another boon:

+10 Xp!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  2. Index: Character Sheet
    Alexander

Character Sheet

[​IMG]

• Name: Issei Hyodo
      Exalted Name: Sovereign of the Radiant Scales
      Quest Difficulty: Easy
      Exaltation Type: Solar
      Caste: Twilight
      Motivation: To become a Harem King, a person worthy of the affection of multiple girls
      Battle Theme: I Burn Remix
      Anima Banner: A great western crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun, with an evening-colored labyrinth of glass reflecting red-gold from every facet.

Essence: OOOO
      Personal: 20/20
      Peripheral: 42/49
      Committed (Personal): 0
      Committed (Peripheral): 7
      Committed (Total): 7

Willpower: 8/8

Soak:
      Bashing: 4
      Lethal: 2
      Aggravated: 0

Health:
      -0 [ ]
      -1 [ ] [ ]
      -2 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
      -4 [ ]
      Incapacitated [ ]
      Dying [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Join Battle: 6
      Dodge DV: 6
      Parry DV (Clinch): 5
      Parry DV (Kick): 4
      Parry DV (Punch): 6

Join Debate: 6
      Dodge MDV: 6

• Solar Exalts of the Twilight Caste may perceive Essence through their Anima, allowing them to hone their senses for magic (this is considered a free-cost Essence Sight). By spending five motes a Twilight may add (Essence) automatic successes on any (Intelligence + Occult) roll to identify a Charm or to analyze it with Essence sight, and on any (Perception + Awareness) roll made to notice a magical effect or Charm. In addition, this supernatural perception easily pierces through deception, adding a +3 bonus to the Solar's Dodge MDV against unnatural Illusions. These effects come into play automatically once the Solar spends 11+ motes of Peripheral Essence.

• Strength: OOO
      Dexterity: OOOO
      Stamina: OOOO

Charisma: OO
      Manipulation: O
      Appearance: OOOOO

Perception: OO
      Intelligence: OOO
      Wits: OOO

• Dawn
      Archery:
      Martial Arts: OOOOO
      Melee: OO
      Thrown:
      War:

Zenith
      Integrity: O
      Performance:
      -Presence: OOOOO
      -Resistance: OOOOO
      Survival:

Twilight
      -Craft: OOO (Earth, Wood, Water)
      -Investigation: O
      -Lore: OOOO
      -Medicine: O
      -Occult: OOOO

Night
      -Athletics: OOO
      -Awareness: OOO
      -Dodge: OOO
      Larceny:
      Stealth:

Eclipse
      Bureaucracy:
      Linguistics: O (Indo-European Languages Family)
      Ride:
      Sail:
      Socialize:

• Defying the Established Social Order (Presence): OOO
      Eroge (Lore): OOO
      Sexual Techniques (Performance): OO

• Selective Conception: you have full conscious control on your own fertility. You cannot ensure pregnancy, but you can prevent any undesired one.
      Common Sense: you have an inner voice that warns you when your present course of action is unwise or dangerous, a voice that sounds remarkably like that of the Storyteller.

• Ward 2 [Harem]: at the start of every month the you roll to choose two girls of your Harem (those girls who have a romantic relationship with you). Then you roll again once for each of them and based on result apply the following:
      10: Minor, easily fixed trouble (Example: Asia needs help shopping, Ruby found a minor evil spirit that needs to be exorcised).
      7-9: Minor trouble (Example: Asia got lost, Ruby accidentally showed off her powers).
      2-6: Trouble (Example: Asia got lost in a bad part of town, Ruby accidentally pissed off a local supernatural being).
      1: Major Trouble (Example: Asia is being attacked for her Sacred Gear, Ruby stumbled across a dangerous supernatural being).

• Contacts (Abe Kiyome): OO
      Mentor (Ddraig and Bright Shattered Ice): OOOOO
      Backing (Gremory Clan): OO
      Allies: OOO
      Followers: O
      Demesne: O (1 Void Aspect-Level 2 Demesne)
      Demesne: O (1 Wind Aspect-Level 2 Demesne)
      Cult: OOO
      Familiar: OOO (Eiko the Yatagarasu)
      Resources: OOOO
      Backing (HCC): OOO
      Contacts (Ryozanpaku): OO
      Contacts (Kii and Mii, Bakeneko Clan): O
      Contacts (Nura Clan): OOOO
      Backing (Hyodo Clan): OOOOO
      Influence: OOO
      Contacts (Phenex Clan): OO

• -Immortality: the familiar will not age or die until its master does.
      -Sense Sharing: the master can share one of the familiar's senses (at a time) when the familiar is within 100 yards.
      -Telepathy: the master can communicate with the familiar telepathically, and vice versa, provided both of them are within 100 yards of each other.
      -Essence Pool: the familiar allows the master access to an additional 5 Personal motes when in contact with him.

• Compassion: OOOOO
      Conviction: OOO
      Temperance: OO
      Valor: OOO

• Imprudent Infatuation (Compassion): the character has the unfortunate tendency to become romantically obsessed at the drop of a hat. When the character's limit breaks, he will fall head-over-heels in love with someone whom he considers attractive, and has met under stressful circumstances.
      Uncontrolled: the results can range from the merely embarrassing, such as spending weeks attempting to court a comely shepherdess rescued from a landslide, to the downright suicidal, such as storming a Deathlord's castle in a desperate attempt to confess undying love to a beautiful deathknight. No matter how unsuitable the object, the character's infatuation knows no bounds. He will be incapable of thinking of anything aside from his beloved, probably spending much of his time composing overwrought poetry and the rest stalking the unfortunate person like a love-struck teenager. He may even go so far as to threaten suicide if anyone tries to deny him his love. The character will come to his senses after a number of days equal to his Compassion score, but until then, not even overt scorn or violence from his beloved will dissuade him.
      Trigger: the character witnesses someone attractive in peril or duress (even if the character himself is the cause of that duress).
      Partial Control: The character will not be forced to place himself in danger to gain his love's attention

Limit Points: [X] [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

• Harem (Dream)
      Beautiful Females (Lust)
      Parents (Filial Love)
      Perverted Trio (Strained Friendship)
      Aika Kiryu (Friendship/Sex)
      Asia Argento (Love)
      Mittelt (Love)
      Ruby Rose (Mentorship)
      Yang Xiao Long (Friendship/Sex)
      Occult Research Club (Friendship)
      Shougo Kitsukawa (Friendly Rivalry)
      Rias Gremory (Love)
      Eiko (Trust)
      Ryōzanpaku (Respect)
      Nura Clan (Respect)
      Rikuo Nura (Sworn Brothership)
      Irina Shidou (Friendship)
      Akeno Himejima (Love/Roleplaying Illicit Relationship)
      JOJO (Passion)

• [​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Type: Manse (Void)
      -The energy from the Void promotes creativity and intellect (+1 dice to all Intelligence rolls)
      -No HearthStone
      -Maintenance: one full day every month
      -Fragility 1: 6L/9B, 30 points of damage
      -Habitability: a nice home
      -Attunement Recognition
      -Basic Sense
      -Cosmetic Displays
      -Well Flavored Aspect (Solar)
      -Password Activations
      -Magical Conveniences (that can't be provided by technological means)
      --Advanced training room
      --Onsen (works despite the lack of a source of hot water. Solars are awesome ^^)
      --Automated kitchen (you can cook in it: the kitchen itself will help you)
      -Provider (Mag 4) (every food needed is provided, no matter the type)
      -Master’s Workshop
      -Wyld Revocation (Time) (time flows faster inside, working like the hyperbolic time chamber from DBZ)

• Duration: Permanent
        Dragons are at the top of the food chain, and those who attempt trickery against them soon find out why. When an unexpected attack targets the user with this Knack but he fails to get enough successes on the (Wits + Awareness) roll to notice the attack coming, he instinctively defends himself with his highest applicable DV plus half of it rounded down. The character cannot preemptively attack his attacker or even shout out a warning to his comrades, as he's reacting to an attack that's already taking place, but he is much more likely to dodge or parry that attack. Nonetheless, the user cannot actually join battle himself until everyone else does after the unexpected attack is resolved.

• Cost: 1m
        Duration: One day
        The user of Dragon Power learns how to change a limited part of his body into that of a dragon. He doesn't have to invoke every mutation whenever he uses this Knack: he can choose all of them or only one. The possible mutations are:
        -Claws: the user's hands becomes sharp claws (S:5/A:+1/D:+3L/D:+0/R:3)
        -Enhanced Senses: The user's five senses become unnaturally acute. He gains two dices on all Awareness rolls. The mutation is physically obvious in the eyes, who are slitted like a dragon and glow green.
        -Scales: The user's skin changes into delicate but sturdy scales. Add 2B/2L to Soak. He gains one die in all Survival pools and he does not need to wear clothing to protect himself against the elements.
        -Wings: The user has a pair of wings with a wingspan of six yards and can fly. He flies at two times his normal running speed, ascends at his normal running speed and can dive at 10 times his running speed. He does not need to make checks to pull out of dives.

Dragons are eternal: not so easily are their mighty bodies slain. This Knack gives the user additional health levels. He may purchase this Knack multiple times, but no more than once per dot of Stamina. The current purchases provides 2 additional Dying health levels and 6 additional -2 health levels.

• Cost: 2m
        Duration: One scene
        The user can shift into a form reminiscent of the Lunar Exalt's War Form, a monstrous amalgam of human and dragon. He gains several feet in height and increases proportionally in mass. Muscles ripple across his form, which has fearsomely long and sharp fangs and claws. He is three meters tall and has a wingspan of twelve yards, with a tail one yard and half long. When the user is in Dragoon Form he heals even faster: halve the healing time for all wounds save Aggravated.
        -When the user is in Dragoon Form he adds two dots each to Strength, Dexterity and Stamina. This increase can bring physical Attributes above five and only affect the user when he is in Dragoon Form. Any improved Attributes are considered natural.
        -The user gains all mutations from Dragon Body Hybrid plus: Bite (S:5/A:+0/D:+3L/D:-/R:2); Clawed Feet (S:5/A:+0/D:+5L/D:-2/R:2); Tail, which is purely cosmetic.

• Cost: -/2m/4m
        Duration: Indefinite
        This Knack super-charges the dragon's healing abilities beyond anything it knew before. After purchase it allows the character to heal 1 level of Bashing damage every 10 ticks, this increases to 1 level of Bashing per 5 ticks or 1 level of Lethal per 10 ticks at Essence 4 and 1 level of Bashing per tick and 1 level of Lethal per 5 ticks at Essence 5. The character also gains the ability to spend power to enhance his healing to even greater heights: as a reflexive action he may spend 2 motes per level of Bashing damage and 4 motes per level of Lethal damage healed, however he may only spend a maximum of (Stamina + Resistance) motes every 10 ticks until he gains Essence 4 at which point this cap is removed.

• Cost: 6m, 1wp
        Duration: Permanent
        Those who are favored by Dragons carry a mark of greatness over their very souls. This Knack grants the Merit "Touched by Dragon" to a person the character has a positive Intimacy to: characters with this Merit finds themselves at ease interacting with Dragons, and vice versa. When those who have the Merit "Touched by Dragon" channels or rolls one virtue, selected when they gain this Merit, add one die.

Primordial Dragons were born from magma, the life-blood of Earth. This Knack permanently enhances the "Scales" mutation, giving the user an extra +4 soak against all fire attacks.

• Cost: 1wp
        This Knack doubles the amount of distance the character can cover in a Move and Dash action. What's more, it negates the movement penalties a character should accrue for dashing through water or mud as long as the user began his Dash action on terrain with no such penalty and continues to perform consecutive Dash actions. As long as he keeps dashing his feet skim the surface of the water or muck like a skipping stone. If he should slow down or stop, however, he sinks into the sucking terrain to suffer the normal penalties. He may purchase this Knack multiple times, but no more than once per dot of Dexterity.

• Cost: 5m
        Duration: (Stamina) ticks
        The user draws a deep breath - deeper than seems possible - before breathing a vast stream of fire elemental essence. He can maintain this exhalation, and its effects, for a number of ticks equal to his Stamina rating, and during this time can redirect the breath as he like, covering an area roughly his Essence in yards across on each tick. The bolt is targeted with (Dexterity + Athletics) or (Dexterity + Archery), whichever is preferred, with a range of (Essence x 10) yards. It inflicts damage on any target across a circular area with a radius equal to the user's permanent Essence in yards, dealing (Essence+Stamina) dice of Lethal damage every tick.

• Cost: 5m, 1wp
        Mins: Integrity 1, Essence 1
        Type: Reflexive (Step 2)
        Keywords: Combo-OK
        Duration: One day
        Prerequisite Charms: None
        The Sun's Chosen define their own reality. This Charm protects the character from any Shaping effect that directly alters her mind, body, spirit or traits. This includes instantaneous Shaping effects and any new alterations caused by long-term Shaping effects. This Charm also protects the character from any undodgeable, unblockable Shaping attacks. Wyld energy cannot create a serpent inside the character's stomach or turn her armor to lava, whether it's manipulated by an enemy or its own random whims, because these effects inflict immediate damage and the character's DV is not applicable. This Charm does not protect against the miscellaneous dangers of the Wyld. If a Wyld effect creates a hundred-headed snake monster with burning chalcedony eyes that then eats the character, this is not directly altering the character's body through shaping. Nor is it an "attack" when a Wyld effect transforms the character’s armor into harmless gossamer spider webs—simply an undesirable effect.

• Cost: 1m per die
        Mins: Presence 1, Essence 1
        Type: Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender)
        Duration: Instant
        Lawgivers with this Charm are known for their moments of brilliance. The Exalt’s player can invoke this Charm when making a roll based on the relevant Ability. This Charm then adds one die to that roll for each mote spent. This Charm is the paradigmatic dice adder. The rule that Solars are prohibited from increasing a dice pool by more than their (Attribute + Ability) almost always refers to the purchase of dice through the use of this Charm. Characters can also use this Charm to enhance unrolled uses of the relevant Ability, usually to increase a Defense Value, for example, by increasing (Dexterity + Dodge) to protect against a physical attack. When enhancing static values, her player rolls one die for each mote spent on the First Excellency. Each success increases her effective (Attribute + Ability) rating for the task by two. Therefore, each success on the First Excellency roll increases an applicable static value by one. Characters cannot use this or other Excellencies or diceadding Charms to "create" actions. For example, if a character attacks on tick 3 and will attack again on tick 8, she cannot buy dice for an attack on tick 4 that only exists because she used the Excellency to conjure dice for it. A character who uses this or other reflexive Charms to add to an attack can also use it to enhance her defense until the next tick when she acts, but she must spend Essence for each separate roll she wishes to modify. This Charm can be part of a Combo or used together with the Second Excellency, but it is incompatible with the Third Excellency. It can never be used on the same roll as the Third Excellency.

Mins: Presence 1, Essence 3
        Type: Supplemental
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Holy, Obvious, Social
        Prerequisite Charms: Any Presence Excellency
        The Solar ignites her spirit with the Essence of the Unconquered Sun. This Charm can enhance a physical attack. This Charm makes the attack Holy and causes the attack to inflict aggravated damage against creatures of darkness. This Charm can also enhance social attacks that create guilt, shame or fear, or where the Exalt uses a stunt to draw on these emotions. It makes the attack Holy. This Charm makes creatures of darkness treat the social attack as unnatural mental influence that costs one Willpower to resist. This Charm also halves the creature’s base MDVs against the attack. This Charm is specifically permitted to enhance rolls based on other Abilities.

Mins: Resistance 2, Essence 1
        Type: Reflexive (Step 7)
        A boy cannot cut down an oak tree with a kitchen knife. No more can a mere mortal slay the Solar Exalted with petty blows of mundane steel. The Solar adds (Essence + Resistance) to his bashing and lethal soak against a single attack.

• Cost: 1m per post-soak damage die removed
        Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 2
        Prerequisite Charms: Durability of Oak Meditation
        The unconquerable flame of the Solar's spirit armors her against attack. She invokes this Charm after an attack hits her but before damage is rolled. This Charm reduces the post-soak damage of the attack by one die for each mote spent. This Charm may not reduce an attack's damage below one die.

Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 3
        Duration: One tick
        Mortal weapons are as the stings of wasps and hornets to the Lawgivers reborn. All attacks against the Solar have their minimum damage reduced by one die for the duration of this Charm.

• Cost: 2m per success
        Mins: Craft 1, Essence 1
        Solar Exalted with this Charm are known for their unwavering perfection. The Exalt's player can invoke this Charm when making a roll based on the relevant Ability. The Exalt then spends up to (Attribute + Ability) in motes. This Charm adds one success to a roll for every two motes spent. Each success purchased with Essence Triumphant is the equivalent of purchasing two dices with the First Excellency or some other dice adder. Therefore, if a Solar had a (Dexterity + Melee) total of 8, he could purchase up to four successes with the Second Excellency. Any magical effects that hinge on the character buying dice will then react as if the character had just bought eight (Dexterity + Melee) dice. The character could not add dice from the effects of other Charms because he has reached his maximum of eight by purchasing the four successes. The Exalt can also use this Charm to enhance unrolled uses of the relevant Ability. Each two motes spent increases his effective (Attribute + Ability) rating for one task by two. This means that every two motes spent on this Excellency increase a static value like a DV by one. The First Excellency is thus considerably more efficient for increasing static values than the Second Excellency, but not reliably so. This Charm can be Comboed or used together with the First Excellency, but it is incompatible with the Third Excellency, and it can never be used on the same roll as the Third Excellency.

• Cost: 5m
        Mins: Craft 2, Essence 1
        Type: Simple (Speed 5)
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Touch
        Prerequisite Charms: Any Craft Excellency
        The things of the world strive to serve the Solars well. This Charm makes an object more difficult to break. It increases the number of successes necessary to damage the object by the character's Essence. It increases the (Strength + Athletics) rating necessary to break the object with a feat of strength by the character's Essence. No combination of Charms that includes Object-Strengthening Touch can increase these totals by more than the character's Essence.

• Cost: 3m
        Mins: Craft 3, Essence 2
        Type: Simple (Speed 6 in long ticks)
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Touch
        Prerequisite Charms: Object-Strengthening Touch
        The craftsmen of the Unconquered Sun shore up the Essence of the world. This Charm increases the number of successes necessary to damage the object by one. It increases the (Strength+ Athletics) rating necessary to break the object by one. These effects are permanent, but no combination of Charms that includes Durability-Enhancing Technique can increase these totals by more than the character’s Essence.

Mins: Athletics 1, Essence 2
        Type: Reflexive
        The heroes of the dawn leap with the grace of a flying crane and the speed of a striking hawk. For the rest of the scene, the character can jump with a movement action instead of a miscellaneous action, and she doubles the length of all jumps. While this Charm is active, the character may reflexively Jump only once per action, on her action tick. This does not replace her Move actions, and she may still only Jump once per action.

• Cost: 2m per 3L
        Mins: Essence 2
        Type: Simple
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious, Heretical
        The greatest weapon of a Dragon is his ponderous breath. Solars likewise agree there is no need for fancy tricks if one has sufficient power. This Charm permits the Solar to fire a bolt of Essence. The bolt is targeted with Dexterity + (Athletics or Archery) with an Accuracy bonus equal to the Solar's Essence and a range of (Essence x 20) yards. The bolt inflicts 3L every 2 motes spent, up to a maximum number of motes equal to (Stamina x 2). By spending 1 additional mote the Solar can add an elemental aspect to the bolt and trigger one of the following effects:
        -Holy: instead of lethal the bolt inflict aggravated damage to creatures of darkness.
        -Fire: set the target ablaze for a single action (+4L to the attacker's damage pool).
        -Air: buffets the target, subtracting two dices from her next action.
        (Additional possible effects can be added afterwards once the Solar learn how to manipulate the corresponding element through another ability)

• Cost: 8m
        Mins: Resistance 5, Essence 3
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious
        Prerequisite Charms: Spirit Strengthens the Skin, Iron Skin Concentration
        Driven by her purpose and her Virtues, the Exalt becomes invincible. The Solar invokes this Charm immediately before the damage of a physical attack or similar effect is rolled. This Charm is a perfect defense against the raw damage of the attack, reducing it to zero after all other effects. As a point of clarification, this Charm (and its Abyssal Mirror Wounds Mean Nothing) reduces the raw and final damage of an incoming attack or similar phenomenon to zero after all other modifiers and effects. Damage added to an attack after soak is applied, such as by Fire and Stones Strike, cannot harm a character who activates Adamant Skin Technique.
        Conviction Flaw: Charms carrying this Flaw do not function when the character has taken some action during the scene that is contrary to her Motivation. If, during the scene, she has acted against any Intimacy, or a Virtue she has rated at 3+, then Charms with this Flaw add a +3m surcharge to their activation cost.

Mins: Presence 4, Essence 2
        Keywords: Combo-Basic, Social
        The glamour of the Lawgivers inspires others to dream of glorious things. This makes the Solars the ultimate salesmen and recruiters. Irresistible Salesman Spirit enhances a Presence-based roll to exert mental influence and make a favorable bargain or encourage a specific action. This Charm doubles the Solar's successes on the roll before comparing them to the target's MDV.

Lawgivers with this Charm are known for their moments of brilliance. The Exalt's player can invoke this Charm when making a roll based on the relevant Ability. This Charm then adds one die to that roll for each mote spent. This Charm is the paradigmatic dice adder. The rule that Solars are prohibited from increasing a dice pool by more than their (Attribute + Ability) almost always refers to the purchase of dice through the use of this Charm. Characters can also use this Charm to enhance unrolled uses of the relevant Ability, usually to increase a Defense Value, for example, by increasing (Dexterity + Dodge) to protect against a physical attack. When enhancing static values, her player rolls one die for each mote spent on the First Excellency. Each success increases her effective (Attribute + Ability) rating for the task by two. Therefore, each success on the First Excellency roll increases an applicable static value by one. Characters cannot use this or other Excellencies or diceadding Charms to "create" actions. For example, if a character attacks on tick 3 and will attack again on tick 8, she cannot buy dice for an attack on tick 4 that only exists because she used the Excellency to conjure dice for it. A character who uses this or other reflexive Charms to add to an attack can also use it to enhance her defense until the next tick when she acts, but she must spend Essence for each separate roll she wishes to modify. This Charm can be part of a Combo or used together with the Second Excellency, but it is incompatible with the Third Excellency. It can never be used on the same roll as the Third Excellency.

• Cost: 4m
        Mins: Essence 3
        Type: Reflexive (Step 2)
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious, Heretical
        Solars rule the world because they are Chosen, Dragons are born to do it. When a Dragon command the air, wind itself answers to carry him forwards with the speed of the storm. The Exalt invokes this Charm in response to an attack. The attack must not be unexpected. This Charm increases the Exalt's Dodge DV by three for a single action. Regardless of the outcome he dodges by leaping away from the opponent: this Charm allows him to jump up to ([Strength + Dodge] x 3) yards vertically or twice this distance horizontally. The Exalt chooses the exact direction and distance of this leap, so long as it is away from his attacker. The Exalt can use this Charm without the need to dodge an attack: in this case treat the Charm's use as a Jump action.

• Cost: —
        Type: Permanent
        Keywords: Enlightening, Heretical
        Dominion is the realm of the Dragons. Excellence is the purview of the Solar Exalted. Neither will bow to the other, but they can learn how to work together. The Lawgiver learns how to channel the power of Dragons and alter his body to make himself similar to the Sons of Gaia, acquiring Knacks that can be accessed at will. At Essence 3, he can select 9 Knacks. This Charm must be repurchased at each new increase of Permanent Essence to unlock more Knacks (3 for purchase). To successfully acquire the first iteration of this Charm the Exalt must perform a Dramatic Action: he starts meditating and rolls (Wits + Resistance) at the end of each hour of uninterrupted meditation, with Difficulty set at 3. After he accumulates 15 success, he learns the Charm.

Mins: Martial Arts 2, Essence 1
        Type: Reflexive (Step 1 offensive, Step 2 defensive)
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Hero
        Duration: Scene
        Prerequisites: None
        The pugilist infuses her body with the glorious might of her Essence, striking with unbridled power. While this Charm is active, the base damage of her unarmed Martial Arts attacks is increased by her Essence rating. Her unarmed Martial Arts attacks may inflict Lethal damage if she so chooses, and she may parry Lethal damage unarmed without penalty. In addition, the pugilist's natural punch, kick and clinch weapons are considered Perfect quality. The points granted by this status are allocated when the Charm is purchased, and may be altered after the fact for 1 XP.

Accuracy: +2
        Damage: +1
        Rate: +1

Hero: In addition to Perfect quality, the Solar adds the Orichalcum Magical Material bonus (+1 Accuracy, +1 Defense, +1 Rate) to punch, kick and clinch, and adds the Piercing tag to punch and kick. These weapons count as Orichalcum Artifact weapons whenever that status would be beneficial. At Essence 3, the Charm may be activated as an Innate Ability. At Essence 5, it becomes Permanent with no mote cost.

• Cost: -
        Mins: Martial Arts 5, Essence 3
        Keywords: Obvious, Holy
        Prerequisites: Fists of Iron Technique
        The heroes of the dawn are first and foremost matchless weapons, forged to slay the errant makers of the world. This Charm enhances Fists of Iron Technique. While Fists of Iron Technique is active, the Solar may choose to activate this Charm's effects on any given attack during Step 1 of attack resolution or during the resolution of clinch crushing damage as an Innate Ability. As an Obvious effect, add the Solar's highest Virtue to her punch, kick and clinch weapons' Accuracy and Damage. As a Holy, Obvious effect, attacks made by those weapons inflict aggravated damage to creatures of darkness. Blows thus enhanced always produce an Essence display, which must thematically resonate with the Solar's iconic anima banner.

Lawgivers with this Charm are known for their moments of brilliance. The Exalt's player can invoke this Charm when making a roll based on the relevant Ability. This Charm then adds one die to that roll for each mote spent. This Charm is the paradigmatic dice adder. The rule that Solars are prohibited from increasing a dice pool by more than their (Attribute + Ability) almost always refers to the purchase of dice through the use of this Charm. Characters can also use this Charm to enhance unrolled uses of the relevant Ability, usually to increase a Defense Value, for example, by increasing (Dexterity + Dodge) to protect against a physical attack. When enhancing static values, her player rolls one die for each mote spent on the First Excellency. Each success increases her effective (Attribute + Ability) rating for the task by two. Therefore, each success on the First Excellency roll increases an applicable static value by one. Characters cannot use this or other Excellencies or diceadding Charms to "create" actions. For example, if a character attacks on tick 3 and will attack again on tick 8, she cannot buy dice for an attack on tick 4 that only exists because she used the Excellency to conjure dice for it. A character who uses this or other reflexive Charms to add to an attack can also use it to enhance her defense until the next tick when she acts, but she must spend Essence for each separate roll she wishes to modify. This Charm can be part of a Combo or used together with the Second Excellency, but it is incompatible with the Third Excellency. It can never be used on the same roll as the Third Excellency.

• Cost: 4m
        Mins: Martial Arts 4, Essence 2
        Type: Simple (Speed 3, DV -1)
        Keywords: Form-type, Obvious, Hero
        Duration: Scene
        Prerequisites: Sledgehammer Fist Punch, Dragon Coil Technique
        The pugilist suffuses her body with the Essence of the Sun. She becomes a paragon of strength and skill, radiant with the power of a legendary hero returned. She may reflexively spend 1 mote in Step 7 to count bonus successes on her unarmed Martial Arts attack rolls twice for the purposes of damage.

Dynamic Form Transition: Fist of the Daystar Form may be activated reflexively as an Innate Ability if any of the following conditions are met. Extras do not meet the activation conditions under any circumstances, as they are inherently unworthy opponents.
        - the pugilist successfully inflicts knockdown or knockback with an unarmed Martial Arts attack against a resisting opponent.
        - the pugilist successfully wins a clinch control roll against a resisting opponent and elects to crush or throw.

Hero: For a Solar Exalt, this Charm is Combo-OK. It is activated as a Reflexive (Step 1) Charm instead of Simple. In addition, the Solar adds Essence to raw damage when using the Charm's activated power on top of the overflow success doubling. The prerequisite is Fists of Iron Technique. At Essence 5, this Charm no longer counts towards the number of Form-type Charms the Solar may have active at any given time.

• Cost: —
        Mins: Dodge 2, Essence 2
        Keywords: None
        Required for Charms: None
        The Solar Exalted understand the humble wisdom of the reed and the willow. The greater the force directed against them, the more nimble they become to avoid harm. Whenever the Lawgiver uses his Dodge DV to avoid a physical attack, he adds a bonus equal to half the attacker’s Essence, rounded up. This bonus counts as dice added by a Charm.

• Cost: 10m, 1w
        Min: Martial Arts 5, Essence 4
        Type: Simple (Dramatic Action)
        Keywords: Obvious, Touch, Training, Heretical
        Duration: One Week
        Prerequisites: Any Form-Type Martial Arts Charm
        Neither Solars nor Dragons take being told they can't do something well. Unlike mortal men, however, their response to this is invariably to prove the person spouting these lies wrong. This Charm is the culmination of that principle combined with Hyodo Issei's desire to guard and empower those he cares about. On a personal level this charm reduces the Xp cost for all Terrestrial Martial Arts Charms to 4x, or 5xp if Martial Arts is not a Caste or Favored Ability, and their training time is halved. Learning this charm excludes the Solar from learning the Charm Swallowing the Lotus Root.

As a Secondary ability this Charm works like Tiger Warrior Training Technique, except it requires both trainer and students, up to Magnitude 1, to share a positive intimacy of some sort. It allows training up to the Solar's own rank in that area (but not beyond the natural cap of the target) in any of the following: Martial Arts, Melee, Strength, Dexterity, Stamina, Terrestrial Martial Arts Charms and any Excellency's that can be learned by the student.

• Cost: — (+4m)
        Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 2
        Keywords: None
        Required for Charms: Armored in Righteousness Stance, Unbroken Chain Resolve
        The Lawgivers are armored in righteousness; many need no other hauberk. This Charm upgrades Durability of Oak Meditation. The Solar may pay a surcharge of four motes to increase the soak bonus of the Charm to (Essence + Stamina + Resistance) and extend its duration to one scene. He cannot do so if he is wearing armor; donning armor later immediately ends any upgraded activations of Durability of Oak Meditation.

Mins: Martial Arts 3, Essence 2
        The pugilist's killing intent blazes for a moment, fierce and powerful, and she strikes like the judgment of the Unconquered Sun. This Charm supplements an unarmed Martial Arts attack, doubling base damage. Against inanimate objects, it doubles raw damage instead. This alternate use was known in the First Age as the Pillar-Breaking Blow.

Hero: For Solar Exalted, this Charm is Reflexive (Step 1) and costs 1 mote.

Mins: Martial Arts 3, Essence 2
        Type: Reflexive (Step 1 offensive or Step 2 defensive)
        Duration: Action
        The grip of the heroes of the dawn is inexorable. The pugilist may, if she chooses, crush the life from the strongest opponent. This Charm adds half the pugilist's Essence in bonus successes to all clinch-related rolls, as well as adding her Essence to the base damage of clinch crush attacks and her Strength + Athletics total for dragging a clinched opponent.

Hero: While this Charm is active, the Solar may act freely while maintaining a clinch that she controls. If she is in control of a clinch, she may defend and fight normally without the usual restrictions placed on grapplers. In addition, she needs only one hand to maintain a clinch, no matter the size of the enemy.

• Cost: 15m, 2wp
        Type: Simple (Dramatic Action)
        Keywords: Enlightening, Obvious, Touch, Heretical
        The power of "Transfer" from Boosted Gear resonates with the overflowing golden Essence of the Sun-Chosen. This variation on the better known Power-Awarding Prana immediately and permanently blasts open a willing target's doors of perception, opening him to the world's currents of Essence. The Charm requires a short ceremony to steel both donor and recipient for the awesome forces they shall unleash. The ceremony takes whatever form the participants feel is appropriate to solemnize the event. Then the target and the Exalt simply touch—and the cataract of Essence flooding through the recipient's soul knocks him out for (5 – his Stamina) hours.

The caster and the target must have a positive Intimancy towards each other (the two Intimancies can be different, but they must still be both positive). After the target recovers he becomes a Half-Caste, as if he was one from birth, capable of challenging Essence aligned to the source of the Exalt's power. If he was an un-enlightened mortal, he gains a point of permanent Essence.

• Cost: 3m 1w
        Mins: Martial Arts 4, Essence 2
        Type: Extra Action
        Prerequisites: Fist of the Daystar Form
        As the Unconquered Sun blazes unrelenting in the sky, so do his Chosen rain death upon their foes. This Charm creates a magical flurry of Essence +1 unarmed Martial Arts attacks that must be directed at the same target. Speed and DV penalty are equal to the highest in the flurry and Rate is ignored.

Hero: The Solar may use Essence or Dexterity to calculate the number of attacks she makes, whichever is higher. At Essence 4, she may repurchase this Charm to add an additional 2 attacks to the flurry. The prerequisite is Sledgehammer Fist Punch.

• Cost: 10m, 1wp
        Mins: Presence 3, Essence 2
        Type: Simple
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Social, Stackable, Touch
        Duration: Solar’s Charisma in days
        It is hard for mortals to resist the shining glory of the Solar Exalted. This Charm exerts unnatural mental influence to create a Compulsion effect. The Lawgiver’s player rolls (Manipulation + Presence). If the result exceeds the target’s Mental DV, the target receives a compulsion to follow one order given by the Solar. The order can be as complicated as the Solar desires. The target must spend one Willpower to resist the order but need pay this cost only once per day. The influence fades when the Charm expires.

When the Solar uses Hypnotic Tongue Technique, the target is not aware of the compulsion, nor does the Solar need to spell out the order explicitly in words. If the target wishes to recognize the influence or remember it later, doing so costs four Willpower, which must be spent all at once, and the target is thenceforth fully aware of the effect. Recognizing or remembering the influence is not considered "resisting" it, and the target does not gain Limit from doing so.

• Cost: 10m
        Mins: Presence 5, Essence 4
        Type: Simple (One dramatic action)
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Emotion, Obvious
        Prerequisite Charms: Hypnotic Tongue Technique
        A touch, a kind word, a moment of intimacy— through such gestures the Solar Exalted may straighten that which is bent and mend that which is broken. This Charm’s activation requires at least one hour of personal interaction, which may take a wide variety of forms. Patiently listening to a subject while they explain what ails them, sitting together to watch the sun rise or set, or an evening of lovemaking would all qualify. This Charm has two effects. First, the Solar may target and remove one derangement from the target’s mind, regardless of whether it was inflicted by Charms, sorcery, the Wyld, or the simple stresses of life (if any effect contests this, the Solar adds his Presence in automatic successes to the roll-off). Second, the Solar forges in the target an Intimacy to a specific memory in the target’s life of which she is aware. So long as this Intimacy endures, the target may not reacquire the derangement the Solar cured, nor may that memory be in any way tampered with, altered, poisoned, removed, or corrupted.

Hastening Night’s End may be resisted for a cost of 0 Willpower—the Charm will only help those who wish to be helped. It is impossible for the patient to gain Limit or Resonance, or suffer a Dark Fate manifestation, Limit Break, or Torment during the course of the treatment.

• Cost: 5m, 1wp
        Mins: Presence 4, Essence 3
        Keywords: Combo-OK, Emotion, Social​
        Prerequisite Charms: Hypnotic Tongue Technique
        This Charm enhances (Charisma + Presence)-based attacks to build or repair Intimacies that the Lawgiver shares with her target. Success enables the Solar to achieve the desired effect instantly. With Essence 4+, a mortal's Motivation may be "attacked" in order to confer a new and more heroic Motivation (chosen by the mortal's player). Mortals are explicitly not forced to resist this effect. Success also transforms an extra into a heroic mortal.​

• [Fireball] Range: 10 yards (3). Duration: instantaneous (0). Area: 1 medium target (1). Damage: 6 Lethal (18). Energy: Fire (1). Metaspell: Silent Spell (2). Components: 25. Rank 1 Spell. Speed 6.
        [Air Strike] Range: 10 yards (3). Duration: instantaneous (0). Area: 1 medium target (1). Damage: 9 Bashing (9). Energy: Air (-1). Metaspell: Silent Spell and Fast Spell (3). Components: 15. Rank 1 Spell. Speed 3.
        [Shield] Range: around caster (2). Duration: 1 minute (3). Area: affects you (0). Protect: soak 1L/3B, 10 Health Levels (18). Components: 23. Rank 1 Spell. Speed 6.
        [Teleport Familiar] Range: anywhere on Earth (5). Duration: instantaneous (0). Area: 1 medium target (1). Movement: 1 medium target (10). Components: 16. Rank 1 Spell. Speed 6.
        [Restoration] Range: touch (2). Duration: 1 Action (1). Area: 6 yards (11). New Power: restore (10). Components: 24. Rank 1 Spell. Speed 6.
        [Hypnosis] Range: 10 yards (3). Duration: 1 minute (3). Area: 1 medium target (1). Control: alter memories (10). Components: 17. Rank 1 Spell. Speed 6.
        [Language] Range: only you (1). Duration: permanent (50). Area: only you (0). Divination: translate 1 language (3). Physical Medium: 1 small object (-40). Components: 13. Rank 1 Spell. Casting the spell takes 1 hour.
        [Bind] Range: touch (2). Duration: 1 minute (3). Area: 1 medium target (1). Control: restrain (10). Components: 16. Rank 1 Spell. Speed 6.

• [Notice-Me-Not Field] Range: originates from the caster (2). Duration: permanent (50). Area: 70-yards radius sphere (55). Control: compulsion to forget and leave (10). Metaspell: affect anyone but those recognized as friendly (10), casting takes one hour (-3). Components: 124. Rank 4 Spell. Casting the spell take 1 hour.
        [Fallen Angel-Type Teleport] Range: anywhere on Earth (5). Duration: instantaneous (0). Area: all targets inside 3-yards radius sphere from the caster (6). Movement: all targets (40). Divination: fix spatial coordinates (5). Components: 56. Rank 3 Spell. Speed 6.

• [​IMG]
      Name: Boosted Gear "Dragon Twins": The Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlets
      Artifact: N/A (rating subjected to change as the Artifact evolves)
      Description: Soul-bound Artifact
      Quality: Exceptional (+3 to Defense)
      Form: Two clawed gauntlets covering up to the elbow
      Speed: 5*, 6**
      Accuracy: +1
      Damage: +6L*, +5L**
      Defense: +5
      Rate: 2*, 1**
      Attune: 5m, 1w
      Tags: M, C
      *Right one, **Left one

Stealth Mode: Paying one mote, the character can shift Boosted Gear into a pair of red metal armlets worn around the wrists. The Artifact loses its Bonuses, but it still allows the character to use the Artifact Charms. Changing back to Gauntlet Mode costs one mote.

Gauntlets of Distant Touch Mode: A force-projection weapon, it works by transmitting the kinetic impact of a close combat weapon across intervening distance as an invisible pulse. This allows wielders to use their weapons to strike at range using their close-combat training, rather than learning an entirely separate curriculum of combat. By charging Boosted Gear with an additional commitment of three motes an invisible aura of force forms around both hands for the rest of the scene. During this time, the character may perform any task that would normally require his hands simply by making the appropriate gesture (the action uses its normal dice pool and difficulty), and the Exalt may affect any objects within (Essence rating x 3) yards. From a utilitarian standpoint, the gauntlets can levitate objects (but not the user), manipulate them, pull them close or push them away. In combat, the gloves can deliver ranged Martial Arts hand strikes or clinches that benefit from close combat magical material bonuses. Such attacks also impose a -1 penalty to the opponent's Parry DV because of their invisible nature. Finally, a character wearing charged gauntlets can parry attacks directed at anyone else in range, though each such parry cumulatively decreases her Parry DV by -1 until her next action. All close and ranged attacks made using gauntlets of distant touch are considered unarmed for the purposes of compatibility with Martial Arts Charms.

When Boosted Gear is in Stealth Mode perfectly fitting red gloves form on the Exalt's hands. The gloves add the Exceptional Quality (+3 to Defense) bonus to the character's unarmed punches and allow unarmed parries of lethal and ranged attacks.

• Ddraig, the Welsh Dragon, was a being of immense might, so powerful that he was considered on par with God. One of the reasons that made him so fearsome was his unique ability to double everything without limits, even his own strength:

-When activated with a miscellaneous action (Speed 5, -1 DV) the Boosted Gear creates an Overdrive Pool of Essence. The motes from it can only be used offensively.
      -This Overdrive Motepool starts with [Current Personal + Peripheral Motes]/5 rounded down motes of Essence and doubles the amount of motes it contains every 10 ticks.
      -The Overdrive Motepool can at most contain [Essence + Stamina]*10 + 10 Motes of Essence.
      -Should motes from the Overdrive pool be used for any purpose, it stops doubling the amount of motes it contains.
      -The Overdrive Motepool can be maintained for a full day, after which it disappears.
      -Activating Boosted Gear removes and replaces a still existing Overdrive pool, even if it was created by another effect. Benefits gained with the previous pool are retained as long as they otherwise would be, but still count towards the limit of simultaneous maximum uses allowed by Welsh Boost Overdrive.
      -Users can reset and activating again the Overdrive Pool, and the doubling of motes, by spending the motes required for Boosted Gear’s Attunement again.

"Explosion": The character can activate this effect as an innate ability by spending 10 Overdrive motes. Until the fifth DV refresh after the ability’s activation the character gains the following benefits:

-He counts his Strength rating twice for the purpose of calculating Base Damage, Feats of Strength, Jumping Distance and other values that use the Strength Attribute.
      -He counts his Dexterity rating twice for the purpose of calculating Accuracy, Move and Dash Actions, Defense and other values that use the Dexterity Attribute.
      -He doubles his natural Soak, Aggravated Damage included if he possesses it.

The ability can be used multiple times and it’s stackable, but it can be used only up to [Stamina+Resistance] times. After the fifth DV refresh the benefits end, the Overdrive Pool is removed and the character gain [(number of times the ability was used) - (Stamina/2 rounded down)] points of fatigue penalty.

• Ddraig's power allows him to double anything, even himself:

-This Charm is an Expansion Charm to "Welsh Boost Overdrive". It creates a second Overdrive Pool when "Welsh Boost Overdrive" is activated: it follows the same rules at the first one, but the motes from it can only be used for defensive purposes.
      -The user doesn't need to spend additional motes when resetting the Overdrive Pools.

• Those who are Exalted transcend all limits. And in the hands of such heroes even common items answer the call to glory.

-This Charm allows the user to apply the effects of "Welsh Boost Overdrive: Explosion" to a weapon, armor or other object. This last until the fifth DV refresh of the one using the item, after which the item returns to its normal state.
      -Weapons have their base damage doubled.
      -Armors have their Soak and Hardness doubled.
      -Other items have their effects doubled, the details are up to the GM to decide.

• A weapon used by Exorcists. It's a hilt that generate a blade of light. Very cool.

Speed 4, Accuracy +2, Damage +5L/2*, Defense +1, Rate 3, Attune 5. Tags: O
        *Aggravated Damage against Creatures of Darkness

• "Jan-Inhan Chujeog" ("Relentless Chase")

A powerful and ancient Saingeom (Four Tigers Sword), also known as Sainchamsageom (Four Tigers Evil-Cutting sword). Being forged by a skilled (and pure) metalsmith in a Tiger day's tiger hour, of Tiger year's Tiger month, it has powerful positive (Yang) force that can destroy monsters and evil spirits. To maximize its effect, it is inscribed with 28 constellations and a badass magical incantation:

"The Heaven calls down the Jeong (Spirit), and The Earth helps the Yeong (Soul). The sun and the moon are shaped, mountains and rivers are formed, and Lightnings strike like storm. Move North Heaven to destroy evil in the land, make for righeousness in the natural order."

Speed 5, Accuracy +3, Damage +6/3, Defense +2, Rate 4, Attune 6. Tags: 2, O, R

Special Skills:
        -Can change shape to a certain degree (current form: Daiklave)
        -Can harm disembodied spirits
        -Inflict double damage to spirits and other beings powered by negative energies
        -Mystical forces pull the sword towards the above targets, granting +2 accuracy in combat

• //

• Current: 21 Xp
      Total acquired: 299 Xp

• Sometimes you need a Charm to get outside a dangerous situation, but you don't have the time or the Xp required? This feature will enable you to acquire a Charm instantly, but you will get into debt: all the Xp you gain go to it until the cost is met and your free time will be dedicated to the skipped training (In-Game Issei will work out the kinks of it), again until the cost is met.

This works only for Charms: you can't raise Attributes and Abilities this way. Also, you can't learn a Charm if you don't meet the requirements.

The maximum number of Charms that can be under debt is: 3

• -A single omake can neat only 1 Xp. 2 if it is judged of exceptional quality: the other readers must agree too, and the post must be liked by at least 10 people.
      -A fanart is also allowed and follow the same rules.
      -Only 2 omakes and 1 fanart can be rewarded per IC week. You can post more, but you will not gain Xp.

Requirements:
      -The omake must not be from Issei's POV.
      -The omake must show other characters off-screen or their actions/reactions to something that happened in the quest. If it's in character and makes sense I can even can rule it as canon for the story.
      -The omake's length must be at least 1200+ words.
      -Grammar must be good.

• Intelligence: 18/30 days
      Strength: 12/30 days (1 Month completed!)
      Dexterity: 12/30 days (1 Month completed!)
      Perception: 0/30 days (1 Month completed!)
      Socialize: 2/6 days (1 Week completed!)
      Performance: 0/6 days (1 Week completed!)
      Charisma: 9/30 days
      Stamina: 13/30 days
      Wits: 24/30 days
      Manipulation: 12/30 days

Initiation to Terrestrial Circle Sorcery
      Trial of Humility: Passed.
      Trial of Tutelage:
      Trial of Journey: Passed.
      Trial of Fear:
      Trial of Sacrifice:

• [Magical Man Child Mil-tan] Conditions for victory: make Mil-tan a girl; give Mil-tan magical powers that satisfy her; do it before the time limit expire (3 Years)
      [Discover the secret of the Evil Pieces] Progress: 75/100%. Main objective: completed! Secondary objective (optional): discover ALL secrets of the Evil Pieces
      [Find the mystical land of Ryusenkyo] Conditions for victory: find Ryusenkyo; don't get killed
      [Turn Gasper Vladi into Dio Brando] No time limit.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  3. Index: Main Continuity
    Alexander

INDEX:

I will become God-Harem King of the World
    Trials of the God-Harem King
    Tribulations of the God-Harem King
    Advent of the God-Harem King

Issei's Forces - Character Sheets
    God-Harem King - NSFW Stuff

List of important people in the story:
    Raynare. Human disguise: Yuuma Amano. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Yuuto Kiba. Devil. Sacred Gear "Sword Birth" user.
    Kiyome Abe. Human. Beast Tamer.
    Mr. and Ms Hyodo. Humans.
    Ddraig. Heavenly Dragon. The Welsh Dragon.
    Bright Shattered Ice. Elder Solar Twilight Exalted.
    Aika Kiryu. Human.
    Matsuda and Motohama. Humans.
    Rias Gremory. Devil.
    Akeno Himejima. Devil.
    Koneko Toujo. Devil. Nekoshou?
    Tomofuri. Local Kami of Fertility and Pregnancy.
    Dohnaseek. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Mil-tan. A...thing. Kiba's customer.
    Ruby Rose (Kougyoku Mizoguchi). Human. Sacred Gear "Crescent Rose (Death's Scythe)" user. Solar Half-Caste.
    Asia Argento. Human. Sacred Gear "Twilight Healing" user. Solar Half-Caste.
    Mittelt. 3/4 Fallen Angel, 1/4 Oni. Solar Half-Caste.
    Kalawarner. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Shariel. Fallen Angel. One of Grigori's Leaders.
    Yang Xiao Long. Human. Ruby's big sister. Sacred Gear "Ember Celica (War's Gauntlets)" user. Solar Half-Caste.
    Eiko. Yatagarasu. Issei's Familiar. Solar Half-Caste.
    Sona Sitri. Human disguise: Sona Shitori. Devil.
    Tsubaki Shinra. Devil.
    Azazel. Fallen Angel. Governor General of the Fallen Angels and One of Grigori's Leaders.
    Sayanomiya Kaoru. Human. Member of the History Compilation Committee.
    Grayfia. Devil. Queen of Maou Lucifer's Peerage and his wife.
    Beowulf. Hero Descendant and Devil. Pawn of Maou Lucifer's Peerage.
    Shougo Kitsukawa. Ex-gang's leader. Solar Half-Caste.
    Raiser Phenex. Devil.
    Ravel Phenex. Raiser's little sister. Devil.
    Sirzechs Lucifer. Super Devil. Leader of the Four Maou.
    Ryōzanpaku. A group of Master Martial Artists. Followers of the Katsujinken.
    Honoka Shirahama. Human. Longinus Sacred Gear "Innovate Clear" user.
    Elsha. Strongest Boosted Gear' female possessor of the past.
    Belzard. Strongest Boosted Gear' male possessor of the past.
    Mirai. Shinobi.
    Haruka. Shinobi.
    Hikage. Shinobi.
    Yomi. Shinobi
    Homura. Shinobi.
    Suika Ibuki. Oni. Mittelt's grandmother.
    Kii and Mii. Bakeneko youkai. Twin sisters.
    Rikuo Nura. 3/4 Human, 1/4 Youkai. Head of the Nura Youkai Clan.
    Karasutengu. Nura Clan's advisor.
    Ma Renka. Ma Kensei's daughter.
    Revache Phenex. Devil. Patriarch of the Phenex family of Devils.
    Gasper Vladi. Devil, previously Dhampir (Half-Human, Half-Vampire)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  4. Index: Experience and Training
    Alexander

Experience and Training

Favoured or Caste/Not Favoured or Out-of-Caste

New Trait: (Xp Cost)+(Training Time)
    Ability: 2/3 - Immediate/6 days (3+ hours for day)
    Specialty: 1/2 - Immediate/6 days (3+ hours for day)
    Charm: 8/10 - (Min. Ability) days (3+ hours for day)/(Min. Ability + Min. Essence) days (3+ hours for day)
    Sorcery Spell: 8 - (spell circle) weeks (6 days, 3+ hours for day)

Improve Trait: (Xp Cost)+(Training Time)
    Attribute: 6/7/8* - 1 month (30 days, 3+ hours for day)
    Ability: 3/4 - Immediate/6 days (3+ hours for day)
    Specialty: 2/3 - Immediate/6 days (3+ hours for day)
    Essence: (current rating)x8 - (current rating) months (30 days, 3+ hours for day)
    Virtue: 3 - Immediate
    Willpower: 3 - Immediate
    *(6 Xp to improve it from 1 to 3, 7 Xp to improve it from 4 to 7, 8 Xp to improve it from 8+)

Spells and Abilities from DxD don't follow this scheme and don't require Xp. They require a teacher and training time, that can be shortened with enough dots in an ability/abilities that resonate with them.

Bright and Ddraig are very good tutors, so they can reduce the time to train the stuff they knew best in life.
    Bright can use a spell to transfer knowledge directly from mind to mind, so the training time for (Attributes, Abilities, Specialties, Spells, Charms, Essence) is shortened to 1 hour per dot. Bright's rating in that trait must be greater than Issei.

Things you do during the game can count as training to related things. For example spending a week crafting things count as 7 days of training Craft Charms. Spending a day chatting with your friends counts as training for Socialize. Etc...

You can stunt your pure training actions, which will reduce the time needed for something to count as your day of training. Same goes for having a good teacher.

-------------------------------------------

DxD World's Magic Systems

Every Magic System follow a Paradigm: a core concept that define it. Spells that resonate with this concept are easier to cast (+1 to Casting roll and Target roll for every Proficiency Rank in it).

-Sacred Gear. "Wish" Paradigm. Component allowed: all of them. Only available to those possessing a Sacred Gear.

-Norse Magic. "War" Paradigm. Component allowed: Conjure, Damage, Divination, Energy, Enhance, Heal, Movement, New Power, Protect.

-Devil Magic. "Destruction" Paradigm. Components allowed: Control, Damage, Energy, Enhance, Metaspell, Movement, New Power, Protect.

-Angel Magic. "Blessing" Paradigm. Components allowed: Conjure, Damage, Divination, Energy, Enhance, Heal, Movement, New Power, Protect.

-Fallen Angel Magic. "Glamour". Components allowed: Conjure, Control, Damage, Divination, Energy, Illusion, Metaspell, Movement, New Power, Protect.

-Black Magic. "Curse" Paradigm. Components allowed: Control, Damage, Energy, Illusion, Metaspell, Movement.

-White Magic. "Cure" Paradigm. Components allowed: Conjure, Divination, Energy, Enhance, Heal, New Power, Protect.

-Fairy Magic. "Nature" Paradigm. Components allowed: Conjure, Control, Divination, Energy, Enhance, Heal, Illusion, New Power, Protect.

-Summoning Magic. "Travel" Paradigm. Components allowed: Control, Divination, Metaspell, Movement.

-Spirit Magic. "Harmony" Paradigm. Components allowed: Conjure, Control, Divination, Enhance, Metaspell, Movement, New Power.

-Dragon Magic. "Might" Paradigm. Components allowed: Damage, Energy, Enhance, Movement, New Power, Protect.

-Runes. "Symbol" Paradigm. Components allowed: Conjure, Control, Damage, Divination, Energy, Enhance, Heal, Illusion, Metaspell, Movement, New, Power, Protect.

-Onmyouji Arts. "Purification" Paradigm. Components allowed: Conjure, Control, Damage, Divination, Energy, Enhance, Heal, Illusion, Movement, Protect.

The following arts are not considered magic systems, but they follow the same rules:

-Ki Manipulation. "Life" Paradigm. Components allowed: Control, Damage, Divination, Energy, Enhance, Heal, Illusion, Movement, Protect.

-Touki. "Determination" Paradigm. Components allowed: Damage, Enhance, Movement, Protect.

-Senjutsu. "Balance" Paradigm. Components allowed: Control, Damage, Divination, Enhance, Heal, Illusion, Movement, New Power, Protect.

-Reversal Magic. "Reverse" Paradigm. Components allowed: Metaspell.

Spells

Spells of every Magic System are divided into Ranks. The Rank of a Spell is determined by the number of its Components:

001 - 025 Rank 1: kill a person, destroy a motorcycle
    026 - 050 Rank 2: Kill a Low-Class Devil
    051 - 100 Rank 3: Kill an inexperienced Middle-Class Devil
    101 - 150 Rank 4: Kill an experienced Middle-Class Devil
    151 - 200 Rank 5: Kill a High-Class Devil
    201 - 250 Rank 6: Kill an Ultimate-Class Devil, decimate an army, destroy a city
    251 - 300+ Rank 7: vaporize a big army, kill a weak god, wreak a region the size of Saitama's prefecture (every 50 Components after 300 add +1 to Casting Difficulty)

-The roll to see if a Spell Casting is successful is: [Int + Lore + Occult + Essence]. The Difficulty is the Rank of the Spell, Casting is an automatic success if the Difficulty of the Spell is less than half of [Int + Lore + Occult + Essence].
    -If successful there is another roll to see if it hits: the roll is Dexterity+[Attribute](it varies depending on the Magic System)
    -To learn a spell of a certain rank one must possess an equal or higher rank in Essence.

-When casting a spell you take one level of Exhaustion Damage (-1 penalty to all actions. Internal Penalty) per Rank of that Spell. The is reduced for each Proficiency gained: IE Rank 3 casting with Rank 1 Proficiency inflicts 2 levels of Exhaustion damage.
    -This damage heals at a rate of 1 level per day resting for mortals, 1 level per hour for Characters with Essence of 2 or more, and 1 Level per minute for Characters with Essence of 6+.
    -Motes can be spend to reduce Exhaustion. The motes cost must be spent separately for every Level:
    -First Level: 2m
    -Second Level: 4m
    -Third Level: 6m
    -Fourth Level: 8m
    -Fifth Level: 10m
    -Sixth Level: 12m
    -7+ Level: 14m

Learning Spells

Extended Roll measured in days (3+hours for Exalt Issei):

Rank One. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence) = 2, Successes 10
    Rank Two. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occul+Essence) = 3, Successes 15
    Rank Three. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence) = 4, Successes 30
    Rank Four. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence) = 5, Successes 50
    Rank Five. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essnece) = 6, Successes 75
    Rank Six. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence) = 7, Successes 100
    Rank Seven. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence) = 8, Successes 130

Proficiency

Extended Roll measured in days (3+hours for Exalt Issei):

Rank One Proficiency. requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence+Speciality) = 3, Successes 10
    Rank Two Proficiency. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence+Speciality) = 6, Successes 30
    Rank Three Proficiency. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence+Speciality) = 9, Successes 60
    Rank Four Proficiency. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence+Speciality) = 12, Successes 100
    Rank Five Proficiency. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essnece+Speciality) = 15, Successes 150
    Rank Six Proficiency. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence+Speciality) = 18, Successes 200
    Rank Seven Proficiency. Requirements (Int+Lore+Occult+Essence+Speciality) = 22, Successes 250

-Specialties are, for example: Norse Magic, Angelic Magic, Devil Magic Etc.

Components

List

Create Spells

Ask the GM. If you have a spell, and he approves, the GM will tell you the details of the Dramatic Action necessary to learn it.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  5. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Once again Solar bullshit is bullshit, and Shougo finally gets to fight.

TheWave, Lalzparty, R.A.G. and 6 others like this.
  6. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Hrm... This could get weird politically.If you look at the rules the right way Shougo could be considered a member of Issei's peerage, or at least close enough to count. He's a mortal remade into something else by infusing him with a greater beings power, in broad strokes that's how the Evil Pieces systems works. And as the head of a Yokai clan Issei holds equivalent rank to around a mid-class Devil. So... did Issei's peerage just challenge Risers to a rating game? Because I get the feeling that Sirzechs has been looking for an excuse to get Issei some official status among the Devils beyond contracted magician to help out Rias and this could do it.

TheWave, Lalzparty, R.A.G. and 11 others like this.
  7. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Why are we still making new threads every hundred pages?

8. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

breaking it up into several threads is easier for new comers to manage then one monster sized thread.

TheWave, TmDagger, tomio and 5 others like this.
  9. Extras: Terrestrial Martial Arts that may be useful for Ruby
    juracc

juracc Getting sticky.

Things sure are getting interesting. Finally some major non-Issei action.

Also, I dug up some terrestrial scythe styles from the depths of the internet for Ruby.

Lesser Sheave-Reaping Blade
    Crimson Reaper Style

Dunno how balanced they are, but LSRB seems to be taking inspiration from Rubys RWBY moveset.

10. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Gotta say, after all those times he and his lot were used as chewtoys for our amusement, it's nice to see Dohna doing some trolling rather than being trolled.

And I'm starting to feel sorry for the idiot who managed to set Shougo off. She has NO idea what she's getting herself into.

11. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

That's the point of the thread marks.

12. Stroth

What thread marks?

13. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Look at the bottom of the post next to the report button. That button called thread marks let's you mark a thread so that next to the page numbers you can just select specific posts that have been marked. I just made one.

14. Stroth

Yes, I'm aware. My point was that they weren't available to be used in the last... four? threads. Was it three or four?

15. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Then go make them. I hope alex's uses the index you made so that the links don't open a new tab every time we click on them.

16. Stroth

No, I think I'd prefer to stick with the system we have.

Walkir likes this.
  17. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Nice update Alexander.

Thank you for answering the questions in the last thread.

1) good to know.

2) Fur vs. Fang.

3) Yes it is, The reference was to Werewolf the Apocalypse, recruiters from the Black Spiral Dancers.

4) They are for a surprise for the amount of things Issei can do.

5) The power of anonymity.

6) Good to know.

Shougo Kitsukawa is entering entering to the moment of awesome by scaring reincarnated demons even if he is a "normal" human.

kinglugia likes this.
  18. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Haha, Finally. Our friends get some action!

Show em who's boss!

19. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Ah, Shougo is awesome, and I find the fact that Mirai and Koneko seem to be getting along amusing, flat chests unite huh /laugh

kinglugia and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  20. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

The update does not dissapoint. Can't wait for the rest.

Sol Mark-1 and kinglugia like this.
  21. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] Second Part coming soon...

22. EternitynChaos

Shougo "I'ma plant me a Dumbass Tree."

heheheheh, few people pull of casually intimidating as easily as Shougo does, and just think, he's on our side now /laugh

TheWave, Mizuki_Stone, Noctum and 9 others like this.
  23. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

As long as there are people on both sides with cool heads to put a stop to the fighting if it goes to far, I say let him go at it. I want the matches to be structured though, even if only on the surface.

... This is going to be awesome. Please tell this is going to be awesome.

MHLord, Sol Mark-1 and kinglugia like this.
  24. EternitynChaos

I.... I don't think we have cooler heads, I mean, Yang, Ruby, Koneko, Akeno, Eiko the Ninja crew, all of them are kinda fight happy or more then willing to beat the fuck out of Raisers peerage, after all, they didn't get the chance before, Issei beat them to it, and I think Rias is elsewhere so... yeah we gonna walk into the middle of a brawl.

I kinda feel sorry for Raisers peerage though, considering most of them probably think there peice powers give them an advantage over the humans and all, somehow I don't think that will be the case with our followers /laugh

TheWave, TmDagger, ZipLopz and 6 others like this.
  25. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

if our group were chess pieces, which piece do you think they'll be ?

26. Stroth

We've already got everyone pretty well slotted into standard peerage roles. Eiko and Asia are very good Bishops, Yang and Ruby are solid Knights, Mittlet and Shougo are both amazing Rooks and the ninja squad make good Pawns.

Eiko: From what we've seen her preferred combat style is open up distance and use all the fire.

Asia: Twilight Healing.

Ruby: Already has superspeed.

Yang: Hits very hard and very fast, would be a Rook but that's already covered by people who do it better.

Mittlet: Oni + Fallen Angel = someone that hits like an armored truck and is just about as durable.

Shougo: Not going to dignify that with an explanation.

Ninja girls: Pawns move into enemy territory and then flexibly adapt to the current situation. Ninja infiltrate enemy territory and then get creative.

All we need is three more Pawns and a Queen *coughRiascough* and we've got a full, and very respectable, peerage.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    TheWave, SwiftRosenthal, AKU and 15 others like this.
  27. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Also we're going to break the system open, get all of its secrets, and then go Solar all over it. (Pretty much crank everything up to 11 + any modifications we might want to see if we can add safely).

So they'll be even better.

TheWave, TmDagger, ZipLopz and 8 others like this.
  28. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Giggity.

Sol Mark-1 and Least Devotee like this.
  29. Stroth

Oh my yes. It's going to be beautiful.

TheWave, TmDagger, ZipLopz and 6 others like this.
  30. Ethereal Light

Ethereal Light Versed in the lewd.

Incoming beatdown.