• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

News and Headlines...

Yeah it's likely going to cross land and end up in the Atlantic

Wouldn't last long after that, water isn't warm enough for it there. At least not that far north. Unless it swung back towards cuba, but I don't think the air currents in the area work for that. Good luck man.

Wouldn't last long after that, water isn't warm enough for it there. At least not that far north. Unless it swung back towards cuba, but I don't think the air currents in the area work for that. Good luck man.
I did okay this time. Panama City is east of me enough that I didn't even get much rain at landfall

FLORIDA MAN FIGHTS THREE HURRICANES WITH THE POWER OF METAL, HELPS OUT IN AFTERMATH OF FOURTH

Hurricane Matthew

Hurricane Irma

Hurricane Florence

Helping out after Michael

Turns out, he was also ready for Maria, but she was a no-show:

Sometimes I just love living in Florida. I'm likely gonna buy one of his T-Shirts.

One hopes... that no one from QQ is in that region...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-46663158

'Volcano tsunami' hits Indonesia after Krakatoa eruption

At least 20 people have been killed and 165 injured after a tsunami hit the coast around Indonesia's Sunda Strait, government officials say.

The country's disaster management agency says two people are missing, and dozens of buildings were damaged.

It says the possible cause of the tsunami were undersea landslides after the Krakatoa volcano erupted.

The Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra connects the Java Sea to the Indian Ocean.

The deaths were reported in the Pandeglang, South Lampung and Serang regions.

Officials warn that the death toll is likely to rise further. The disaster management agency said high seas as a result of the full moon may also have contributed to the strength of the wave.

That must have been a very early count. Going there now has a more horrifying one.
At least 168 people have been killed and 745 injured after a tsunami hit coastal towns on Indonesia's Sunda Strait, government officials say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back