1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Panty and Stocking with Taylor Hebert (Worm/PASWG crossover)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Axle, Sep 4, 2018.

1. D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia

D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia ⌈META⌋

Chaotic Neutral. They are unpredictably self centered but they seem to be leaning more towards Chaotic Good here. Maybe they learned after last time and now are actually trying to do Good?

Chaotic Good is for the good version of Anarchists and Freedom Fighters that values the individual more then Society (think Robin Hood). Chaotic Neutral is more like Sophia, the self centered Anarchist and Freedom Fighter who cares more about themselves. Chaotic Evil are the ones who will stab you in the face with a smile while pretending it was all a game even though it was rigged from the start (so think Jack Slash) or just randomly slaughter everyone they come across (think Butcher and the Teeth) they are the monsters and the madmen who will attack for any given reason.

The Angels seem to be bordering on Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral here, they are belligerent bitches who only care about themselves but they seem to actually care about trying to fix things for once while Sophia only cares about herself. Sophia also borders on Chaotic Evil, she is almost a perfect applicant for the Teeth already but she just can't properly commit to her role as a Predator like she seems to think of herself.

I do have to wonder what the Demon Sisters will think of Sophia given Sophia is Chaotic Neutral bordering on Chaotic Evil.

Here's an Interesting Alignment Chart that D20Monkey did sometime ago that shows an interpretation of the Alignments:
    [​IMG]

2. Zanfib

Zanfib Not too sore, are you?

I think Sohpia is absolutely Chaotic Evil myself. "The strong have the right to take what they want, and the weak are there to be exploited." is basically her whole philosophy. The only difference between her and Jack Slash is opportunity.

Ack likes this.
  3. Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

She's worse than Jack Slash.

He knows he's irredeemably evil.

She thinks she's a hero.

Quarrel and doomlord9 like this.
  4. Threadmarks: Chapter 7
    Axle

Axle Know what you're doing yet?

Kneesocks pulled the fire alarm first. A high pitched ringing ran across the school while marched through the hallways of Winslow high school. To the students and teachers of Winslow high, the two demon sisters looked like normal teenagers with dark tan skin and matching school uniforms. To anyone angelic, holy or unholy, their skin was revealed to the true crimson color from where they came from.

The sound of the alarm surprised the students. They filed out the classrooms with the teacher’s leading them, unfazed from the standard procedures.

In the cafeteria, most of the students walked outside. Greg almost left to, but he paused to look back at the anarchy sisters.

“Smell that?” Panty said to her sister.

“Smells like a roasting cum stain,” Stocking said.

Panty and Stocking took Greg by the arm and lead him through the hallways. Greg only followed along without question. They passed the evacuating students without saying a word, and Greg’s heart jumped a little when he realized they lead him into the girl’s locker room.

“Hey wait!” Greg said in panic, “shouldn’t we be going outside?”

Inside the locker room, Panty and Stocking took off their dress shirts. Greg’s face turned hot red as their undergarments were revealed. He turned around to stop looking at them. “What are you doing?” He shrieked in embarrassment.

Panty walked up behind Greg and hugged him. His jaw dropped as her chest squeezed at his back. “Relax, big boy.” Panty whispered in his ear, “I just figured you deserve a prize for talking back at those bitches back there.”

Panty huffed air at the back of Greg’s neck. Then nibbled on Greg’s ear with a playful smile. Greg was almost out of breathe. Panty stepped back, and shot him in the back of the head.

“Don’t worry kid,” Panty said blowing the barrel of her gun, “I’ll promise to blow you after this is all over.”

Panty looked at her sister, who was finished changing into their signature The knockout shot would keep Greg cold for the rest of the day. Stocking asked, “you sure you wanna go all out?”

Stocking took off her own panty, to pass it to her sister.

Panty said, “I think we have to. If we lose to them now, any hope that Taylor might have is gone forever.”

The school became desolate after the student body emptied. Kneesocks and Scanty walked toward the girls locker room with their weapons raised. They waited outside.

“Face us, angels.” Scanty ordered. “Face your judgement like the sinners that you are.”

“Hold your high horses you boney ass bitches,” Panty called inside.

Panty walked out of the locker room with Greg around her arms. She dropped his unconscious body to the floor and pointed a gun at his head. “You can’t allow good mortals to die, right? This twerp is a virgin, so I’m guessing you wouldn’t want him to reach heaven before his time’s up, eh?”

“Coward,” Kneesocks growled. “Holding an innocent hostage for your own selfish gains. No wonder you were damned to purgatory.”

“Oh cry me a fucking river,” Panty said nonchalantly. “Not my fault those lines take three hundred years to finish.”

“Let him go,” Kneesocks struck her scythe to the ground. “Angels act upon conduct. Holding a mortal hostage is unruly.”

Panty rolled her eyes so far her head tilted along with it, “oh like you give a shit. That’s the problem with you devil’s advocates. Ya’ll don’t give a shit about mortals, you just give a shit about keeping everyone down. If you really cared about people, you’d come down here yourselves and actually help the fucked up people on the mortal plane.”

Scanty said, “we want order, Devil advocates exist to uphold the laws of the afterlife. And you and your petty sister broke the rules of Heaven and earth for your own selfish desires.”

Selfish desires!?” Panty yelled, “we’re here to help Taylor. I wasn’t going to wait until I got assigned to some basic bitch who didn’t need an angel. Taylor needed a guardian, no one wanted to take her. We’re more heavenly than all those plastic hoes that decided she was a lost cause.”

“You’re a fallen angel, you degenerate slime.” Scanty scowled at her. “You lost your spot in heaven. You had to wait a thousand years in purgatory before getting a chance to redeem yourself. You cut in line. And for that, you’ll pay.

“Oh like I give a fuck,” Panty said, “lemme guess, JC thinks I need to go back to purgatory a little longer? Fine by me, blowing sinners in line for another hundred years doesn’t sound half bad anymore.”

Scanty shook her head, “not this time. You’ve missed your chance for the last time. This time, we’re authorized to send you to the void.”

Panty’s eyes widened. She fell quiet. Her hand gripped on the handle of her gun harder. “The void huh? Good to know God gave up on me too.” She lifted her gun towards Scanty, “too bad I’m not leaving this world until Taylor finishes this contract.”

Scanty shot at Panty’s hand, knocking the gun out of place. She rubbed her hand in pain as Scanty loaded another shot. A nearby locker door flung open. Stocking launched out of the locker and unsheathed her swords.

Kneesocks reacted first. She stepped between Scanty and Stocking to parry the sword swings. Panty shot at Kneesocks, knocking her out.

“You bitch,” Scanty yelled, raising her guns. Stocking spun around Kneesocks body, and sliced through Scanty’s body. The sword fazed through her body like it were a ghost, but Scanty felt it all the same.

She froze. A dark pain overcame her as she remained still. Scanty dropped to her knees with her eyes wide in shock. “You can’t attack a devil’s advocate,” Scanty huffed. “It’s against the rules.”

“We just did,” Panty said nonchalantly. “And frankly, since God wants to kill us, I don’t see any reason to follow rules anymore.”

“I’ll be back,” Scanty howled. “I’m assigned to you. I’ll never stop coming back until you’re dead.”

“Yeah, I figured,” Panty pointed the gun to their heads. They were weak, but they’d get stronger with time. Once they adjusted to the laws of physics in the mortal realm, these advocates would come back harder and harder each time.

Stocking stabbed her blad through Kneesocks head. Unapologetic, she didn’t feel the need to say anything to the fallen demon sister. Panty was far more talkative. “Thing is, I knew that when we broke the rules to get here, it was probably gonna be the last line to get on God’s bad side. Which is why when we said that we’d do this, we both decided it was worth it. Taylor deserves another chance, even if all the other angels in heaven don’t think so. Because even though you guys gave up faith in her, we won’t.”

“She’s not worth it,” Scanty huffed in pain. “Breaking the rules, for a hero disguised as a villain.”

“Maybe she’s not worth it,” Panty answered, “but it’s still worth trying.”

Panty shot her pistol at Scanty’s head, making her body disappear into foam. A saltwater puddle spreaded spread out on the floor. Panty sighed. “And so the cycle begins.”

XXX

Panty and Stocking returned to Taylor’s house after changing from their original school uniform attires. They saw Dinah and Taylor staring at the television screen.

“Sup hoes,” Panty said happily.

The two of them glanced at them. It was a morbid stare. Like it they’d just stepped into someone’s funeral. The angels looked over at the television screen. Breaking news was plastered over the television screen as it showed the image of a PRT van with police figures closing off the area.

Words at the bottom flashed the words: COIL ESCAPE.

“Where’s blondie two?” Stocking asked.

“She left,” Taylor said in a low tone. “She was watching the news all day, waiting for this to come up. As soon as it did, she left without saying another word.”

Stocking rolled her eyes, “figures. What a frigging drama queen.”

“Welp,” Panty lifted her pistol, “let’s drag her ass back while we can. Slut couldn’t have gotten far.”

Stocking said, “hold on, I’ll get her. Let’s face it, between the two of us, she won’t listen to you. I can probably convince her to come back on her own. I’d rather not have to drag her limp body if it means doing more work.”

Panty shrugged, “alright, but I still say knockout shots are faster.”

Stocking rolled her eyes, “save it for a rainy day.”

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  5. Threadmarks: Chapter 8
    Axle

It was raining outside. Lisa’s raincoat covered her well enough, but she wondered she would have to leave it behind after she left the city. Coins shook in a homeless person’s jar. She looked over and shot her powers at him:

Disabled Veteran

She relaxed, calming her paranoia. It had been like that since leaving Taylor’s home. Constantly checking her powers to see if anyone was following her. The world just became bleeker, there just weren’t a lot of options for a girl running away from home.

The metro finally came to a stop. The doors open and she set a foot inside. Someone pulled her back. In a fleeting moment of panic Lisa’s powers provided her answers:

Getting pulled back

No shit sherlock, by who?

Pulled by the hoodie

Useless fucking powers. That was a constant drawback, only getting answers but never the answers she needed. Lisa pushed forward, almost ready to uncloth her own raincoat to get off the person’s grasp.

Stocking pulled harder, and shoved Lisa onto the ground. “Sup cum dumpster.”

Lisa bobbed her head back. The blue haired girl looked down at her on the ground with a flatlined expression. “Stocking?”

“Yup,” she extended her hand for Lisa to hold, “come on, let’s go home.”

Lisa looked over to the train which quickly left to the next station without her. She shoved Stocking’s hand to the side, “no.”

Nou,” Stocking teased at the word ‘no’, saying it in a high pitched squeak to mock Lisa.

Lisa gritted her teeth, “will you leave me the fuck alone? You and your sister-”

“Blonde 1.”

“Ruined everything!”

Stocking snorted. “That’s adorable. I’m not the one who sucked a villain’s dick just to get on his good side.”

“I did not-”

“Metaphorically speaking.”

Lisa glared at her. She rised up on her own. “You and Panty fucking ruined everything. Coil wants me dead. Scratch that, he wants me worse than dead! He has masters and tinkers ready to drug me and turn me into his pet, and now I’m screwed thanks to you two!”

“Your sandals are tacky.”

“What?”

Stocking pointed to her shoes, “I got those for Taylor. Pisses me off that you stole them on your way out.”

“Will you fucking listen to me!”

“Why should I, when you don’t even want to listen to me?”

Lisa clenched her fists. Every part of her wanted to read Stocking’s expressions, but for some unknown reason her powers didn’t work on her. Lisa stepped out of the crocs and picked them up. “Take them. Take them and leave me the hell alone.”

Stocking took the crocks from her hand, and tossed them onto the subway rail. “Hell. Nice choice in words.”

“Will you shut up about that! You two aren’t angels, you’re psychos. I don’t know how your powers work, but you’re not some divine thing sent here to save Taylor. If I had to guess, you two forgot your memories after triggering, and made up a shitty backstory to explain the stupid amount of powers you both have.”

“That would be pretty cool,” Stocking said glancing up, “like, what if this is all a dream? And you’re just the basic bitch in the background of my story?”

“You’re not listening!” Lisa yelled. “I’m fucking dead thanks to you, and you keep fucking around because you’re too screwed up to face facts.”

“Facts, I’ve never been good at those.” Stocking leaned onto a nearby pillar. She started counting on her finger, “let’s look at the facts then. You’re a teenager with powers that joined a super villain. You helped him gather information for gang violence, drug deals, human trafficking, and murder. You’re single handedly responsible for everything he did with the information you gave him. You gave him power, you knew he hurt people, and you still helped him. I’m not even pissed that you did all of that shit, I’m more pissed that you think you’re role in it can be justified. Because you can skirt around the facts as much as you want, either way, the truth of it all is staring you right in the face… You’re a bad person, you’ve always been a bad person, and we both know you’re going to hell for it.”

“I had a gun to my head.”

“No you didn’t.”

“Metaphorically speaking.”

“Right,” Stocking twirled the locks of her hair, “so, did Coil metaphorically tell you to recruit Taylor? Fuck up her relationship with her dad, make her lose sight of being a hero, and hurt people, for his sake?”

Lisa paused for a moment. This was the first time in a long time her powers wouldn’t help her against someone. “Those things were her choice.”

Stocking stayed quiet.

Dammit.

Stocking knew exactly when not to say something. She let Lisa sit on her own words rather than argue it. Her powers gave her answers that weren’t helping:

If Taylor never became a villain; She’d have been a hero
    If she were a hero; her life would have become stable
    If she were more stable, she’d have less psychological trauma
    She’d have been better off never meeting Lisa; Yourself

Lisa turned away from her and left the metro station. The rain outside hit the edges of her coat. It was dim out, and Lisa hoped the rain could cover the sound of people’s voices. It wouldn’t matter too much because Stocking instantly began following behind her.

“I know you, dumbass,” Stocking said from behind as they walked through the city streets. “You’ve been a bitch to me, Panty, and Taylor ever since we met you. It's fucking annoying. And it's not annoying because you’re a bitch, we're all used to that. Its annoying because you’re a stupid bitch. Not stupid as in ‘I’m wrong and I don’t know it’, but stupid as in ‘I’m arrogant and I won’t admit it.’ Just how stuck up your own ass do you have to be to think that you can still call yourself a good person?”

Lisa walked faster. She didn’t really trust herself to say something clever without her powers to use. She walked along the mostly empty streets to get away from Stocking.

Stocking yelled aloud, “God will judge the fuck out of you after you’re dead.”

Lisa turned around and screamed, “you don’t get to judge anyone. Don’t bring up god just to act high and mighty. You and your sister aren’t shining examples of what it means to be good!”

Stocking leaned her face directly at Lisa. Rain dripped down both of their hoods as they spoke at each other’s faces. “I don’t know what God has in store for you, but bitches that treat people like pets fucking disgust me.”

“I didn’t turn her into a pet!”

She jabbed a finger at her shirt. “You abused her. You used her. She was your toy and you know it. She had no one and you pretended to be her friend to use her like a human shield.” Stocking spat on the ground. “Are you really just that empty? Are you really so fucking hollow that you couldn’t feel for a girl who needed help?”

Lisa’s hands felt colder. Rain didn’t drip leak inside of her sleeves, but her body felt cooler from the rainy mist falling down on them.

Stocking’s voice became quieter, almost merging at the same volume as the rain. “Did you really just want a pet to see what being Coil was like? Just how much did you hate Taylor enough to drag her along one suicide mission after another? Was her soul a joke to you? That’s not sick Lisa, that’s psycho. Did your powers bust something in your head? Or do you really not feel anything inside?”

"What do you want me to say?" Lisa said in a hollow tone. "why can't you just drop it?"

Stocking paused. She pushed her hands onto Lisa’s hoodie and pulled it down. The face was clear now. Lisa’s lips trembled from Stocking’s words. "If you really don’t feel anything at all, I’ll give up on you. Because if that’s true, we both know you’re too worthless to bother saving. So I just need to hear it from you before I leave... What the fuck were you thinking when you made Taylor join you?”

The water covered over Lisa’s face. Tears finally fell down her cheeks as she coughed out, “I did it because I was scared. I was alone. I saw Taylor and I thought I could finally have someone real to fall back on.”

Stocking stepped back. Her stare was still expressionless.

“You’ve had your sister, I’ve had no one. I only wanted one person, one person in my life that wasn’t a criminal, neurotic, or a sociopath. Because she was the only good person I’d ever met. Taylor is the only good person I know. No one else is less shitty than her, and I needed her to remind me what being a good person looked like.”

“You dragged her into the dirt,” Stocking said coldly. “Got her face covered in your gravel and shit because you’re selfish.”

“I know that!” She screamed. “I’d have never talked to her if I knew how toxic I was!”

They stood silently there. Lisa’s eyes were watering on their own beneath the rain, and Stocking’s frown was still neutral from her words. Stocking looked over to the side and said, “you have no idea how long I’ve wanted you to say that.”

A gunshot sounded. The bullet pierced through Lisa’s lung. She dropped to the ground losing her breathe. Stocking turned around with her blades materializing. Distantly, she saw a man sprinting out of view into a street corner.

Stocking’s first instinct was to go after him. To catch him before he got away. But she looked back at Lisa.

The line of blood seeped out of her coat with her back against the ground. She breathed heavy as the water washed over her. She couldn’t breathe, barely able to grasp her own chest.

Stocking dropped to her side, “Lisa.”

“I’m… Sorry.”

Her breathes were far too short. The heavy rain became a light drizzle as her breathing became shorter. Stocking yelled, “no no, no, you can’t die Lisa, you’ll-” Go to hell. Stocking knew the rules. She hadn’t been ‘saved’ yet to prove her worth into heaven. Dying now would mean hell would be the only thing waiting for her.

She wouldn’t tell this to Lisa. Stocking picked Lisa up in her arms and sprinted. There was a clinic nearby, maybe she could make it in time to rescue her. She cut through the alleyway to the otherside of the buildings to try and save her in time. The blood on her jacket was washed away by the time the rain finally stopped. Her breathes were becoming quieter as her eyes fell heavy.

“Oh God,” Stocking spoke loudly as Lisa was dying. “God, please christ help me save her. I swear to god if you help me I’ll be better. I’ll be a half decent person and swear I’ll never swear again.”

Lisa was crying to herself. Her powers told her how hopeless the situation was. The sound of Stocking panicking made her know her time was almost up.

“I swear I’ll never eat sweets again. I’ll make Panty go abstinent. I’ll pray to you every day! I’ll do community work and finally recycle. Just please don’t let Lisa die. She doesn't deserve this. Oh God just give her a chance. Give her a chance and I swear we’ll be better for you!”

Stocking reached in front of the clinic building. No one was there. It had been shut down since Bakuda’s bombings. Stocking stared up with her eyes closed, “God… Please, I’ll do anything. Just give us a chance.”

A light broke through the storm clouds. A single ray of sunshine fell onto the building near them. Stocking looked over. It was a modest, family-owned restaurant, with only two notable people inside. One of them being Panacea.

Stocking looked towards the sky and said, “never mind that, I’ll fix it myself.” She ran into the restaurant.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  6. 3-tick

3-tick Not a bad slime

This is like the exact opposite of the priest in the flood. Love it.

Illariai, Nickballas, Ack and 4 others like this.
  7. Axle

Only slightly more tame than this scene.

Illariai, zeebza, Nickballas and 2 others like this.
  8. D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia

D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia ⌈META⌋

(ROBs I am so late on reading this T_T)
    Funny how this starts with Stocking blaming Lisa for working for Coil only for Coil to prove just why Lisa had to work for him at the end. The Bitch Angels are now facing a consequence of viewing themselves as superior just because they know things and not accounting for the actual reasons as to why.

9. Threadmarks: Chapter 9
    Axle

Amy tapped Lisa in the stomach. Her hands swirled as her power healed the flesh wound beneath her clothes. There was a lot of bleeding, but after getting the bullet out of her, Amy was certain she would make a fast recovery.

Meanwhile, Stocking was glaring at Victoria locked in place. “Yo Blonde bitch three, mind turning off your powers?”

Victoria raised an eyebrow, “excuse me?”

“You heard me. You’re using your powers on us, it's creeping me out.”

Victoria glanced over at Amy, who only shrugged in response. Victoria said, “It's for protection reasons. I want people around me to cooperate. Besides, how did you know I was using a power?”

Stocking pointed to her own chest, “I can feel the change in my heartbeat right now. Like I’m compelled to like you more. But since its obvious I’m not a lesbo, this sure as fuck isn’t because of me. It creeps me the fuck out. So mind turning off your rape powers so I can relax a little?”

Victoria cocked her back, “my what powers?”

“You’re literally using your powers to make people fall in love with you. It's the power equivalent to getting someone drunk so that they’ll want to fuck you. So quit being a creep, and turn off your roofie powers so the rest of us can focus.”

Victoria blinked at her. Looking away, she gradually dialed down her aura until it was gone. Stocking rolled her eyes, “christ, how did this town function without angels?”

“Angels?” Victoria started. “What are you talking about? And you still haven’t told us how she got shot.”

Stocking walked over to the store window. She glanced outside as armed goons began pulling up their cars in front of the restaurant. She asked them, “you guys ever pray?”

Amy and Victoria only stared at her. Stocking pulled her kneesock off and it morphed into a samurai sword. She tapped the window with it, “because you fucks better start praying for the bastards that are coming here.”

Angel weaks sprouted from Stockings back. Her clothes morphed from a regular schoolgirl’s outfit to a revealing set of gourmets highlighting the smoothest features of her skin. She sliced a circle around the window, and then crashed through to fly into the air.

Dozens of armed men left their cars to point their weapons at her. Falling from the sky, Stocking shouted, “repent motherfuckers!”

XXX

“Taylor, you have to have faith in me. That’s why I was sent to you.” Panty rested a hand on Taylor’s shoulders. “Faith goes beyond what religion you believe in, faith is the innate truth you choose to follow in order to keep yourself moving forward. Whether it's God, angels, people, or yourself, you need faith, especially whenever faith is lacking.”

“Panty,” Taylor said with deadpanned eyes, “I am not buying you a dildo.”

Panty clutched her by the shirt and yelled, “I swear to God Taylor, I will find some low-life nazi prick if you don’t help me out with this! They don’t deserve these tits, so quit your cockblocking and get me something before I start sucking off the weirdos at the docks!”

There was a knock on the door. “No,” Taylor said squinting. “Your sister warned me about this. She was pretty deadset about making sure you don’t do anything that might break the contract.”

Panty let out a groan as she turned around to answer the door. Taylor took a seat on the floor next to Dinah. They returned to watching TV together.

When Panty answered the door, she was smitten by the boy in front of her.

“Where’s Taylor?” Brian said to her.

Panty froze at the sight of him. His broad shoulders, muscled figure, and smooth facial figures intoxicated her with his presence. Her knees nearly melted at the sight of him. Lost in thought, drool could have easily oozed out from her lips.

“Where’s Taylor?” Brian asked again.

That voice, Panty bit her tongue. She imagined him making her scream. It took every ounce of dignity to keep her from taking him then and there. She leaned closer to him. Her shoulder brushed against his chest, “who needs Taylor when you’ve got a girl like me around?”

Alec whistled from behind him, “damn, and I thought Lisa was thirsty. You might as well take a picture so you can jack off to it later.”

Panty shivered. She hated the sound of his voice. His commentary completely broke her from the fantasy she was enjoying. “Go away cunt. You’re cramping my wet dream.”

Alec raised an eyebrow, “whoosh. I take back what I said. You’d fuck a stick on the wall if it were black enough for you.”

Panty glared back at him, “ugh, God you’re annoying. Do me a favor and go find some broad that’ll straddle your dick off like the prick that you are.”

Alec replied, “back up, who the fuck are you? Because we came here to see Taylor, not listen to some hormonal teenager go off all day.”

Panty rolled her eyes. She stepped back and rested a hand on Brian’s chest, “keep your panties on tight. I’m just testing out the market for if he ever gets lonely.”

Before she could say anything more, a wasp bit the back of her neck. She eeped in pain and rubbed at the spot. Turning around, she could see Taylor with her eyes wide and laser focused at Panty.

Taylor’s mouth line was completely flat. When their eyes met Taylor glanced away from her, “weird, a bee stung you. Must have been an act of God, or something…”

Panty hissed back at her, “you bitch.”

Taylor coughed aloud, “slut.”

Panty shouted, “are we gonna have a problem bitch? Because I’ve been celibate for three goddamn days. If I don’t get a dicking soon, it's your dad who’s gonna be screaming tonight!”

Taylor rose from the ground and yelled, “I dare you to try! See what happens!”

A flood of locust-like grasshoppers rose from the back yard and covered the glass windows. Their jumping and thumping caused several to squish against the glass doors. They filled the air with a loud riveting noise heard from outside. As soon as they calmed down, Panty shivered, “fuck, you’re scary when you want to be.”

Brian looked between the both of them. He pushed Panty away and walked towards Taylor. “Taylor,” his hands rested on her shoulders, “Coil escaped and he’s going to target you and Lisa first. He contacted me and Alec to see if we’d lure you out, but we’re not selling you out.”

Taylor’s face turned red. He was close to her, and she couldn’t help but feel intimate at that moment. She asked, “you’re not mad at me? We were on the same team but I sold him out…”

Brian shook his head, “you did what you had to do. I knew the risks when I signed up, I’m just glad you pinned the fault on Coil without it leading back to us. Between you and Coil, I’d rather be on your side than his.”

Panty bit her lip as she raised a thumb to her mouth. “Fuck, why does she get the dark meat?”

Alec glanced over at her, “Jesus Christ.”

Panty looked over at him, “what was that?”

Alec shook his head, “who the fuck are you? I can’t tell if you’re some repressed christian trying to get laid, or a brainless virgin who thinks she knows stuff.”

Panty waved her hand, “my name’s Panty. And your guess was only two thirds right.”

Alec said, “your name is Panty? Why the hell did Taylor invite a stripper here?”

Panty shrugged, “you either die a virgin, or live long enough to pay for porn.”

Alec shook his head. Brian asked Taylor, “where’s Lisa? She’s the only one who can take down Coil. We need to find her before Coil can get to her first.”

“That might be a problem,” Dinah said aloud. They all almost forgot she was there. Dinah stood up to speak. “I don’t know where she is, but if we leave right now to find her…” She pointed to Panty, “she’ll end up going straight to hell.”

Dai, Polariusg36, Dmrules and 32 others like this.
  10. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

She has been celibate three days. She's already in hell.

11. Doccer

Doccer I trust you know where the happy button is?

Angel wings sprouted from Stockings back. Her clothes morphed from a regular schoolgirl’s outfit to a revealing set of gourmets highlighting the smoothest features of her skin. She sliced a circle around the window, and then crashed through to fly into the air.

Dmrules likes this.
  12. tilkau

tilkau Not too sore, are you?

I mean, that still leaves the question of why autocorrect thinks people should be wearing gourmets, as opposed to being gourmets.

I think the correct word may have been garments.

Solconbur, Doccer and Ajlove like this.