1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

How I Saved History (Fate/Grand Order SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Charles Flynn, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Charles Flynn

Charles Flynn I trust you know where the happy button is?

She thinks that the two of them bickering is utterly hilarious. And she bet Galahad that the tension between Flynn and Nero was in fact of the sexual variety, as opposed to the actively-wanting-to-slit-each-other's-throats variety.

2. Delta Green

Delta Green Know what you're doing yet?

... Well, that's a... development alright.

Flynn just discovered the one woman in existence (at the moment) who considers his scathing sarcasm and insults to be proper mating ritual.

3. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

So Medb?

Wait until you meet Merlin.

Finding out that the supposed wise old man he is portrayed as in the myths is actually a perverted young looking guy that sends e-mail to a former king, turned Servant, turned human, should be hilarious.

Ah, of course, animal relatives.

Honestly thought they'd put them in his ass.

It would have been ironic if Cu died from a guy with magical spikes in his ass, considering that some of the myths say he killed Ferdiad by stabbing his spear in his anus.

You bastard!

What about Cursed Arm!?

You could get some action with her.

That counts.

Really hope Robin gets drunk and tells Cu about this.

Weren't the Hassans spreading gossip?

If so then they could spread what happened between Charlie and Nero to everyone in Chaldea.

You stabbed him with unicorn horn.

As long as she didn't try to actually kill him I think he'd let her do almost anything to him.

She sees him as her son apparently, so maybe she doesn't want to undermine him.

Obviously Edison summoned a wrestler form the eighties, duh.

Or possibly Recoome from DBZ Abridged.

The tension could be both of a sexual variety and murderous one.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  4. Threadmarks: Chapter 119
    Charles Flynn

Of course, we don't take Edison up on his challenge immediately. But, unfortunately, my 'stand at the city limits and have Arjuna nuke them with his NP' strategy didn't exactly pan out, and the patrols are starting to swamp us, leaving us with little choice but to walk into the maw of the beast.

Edison Stadium is huge, a sprawling, ugly abomination of concrete and steel. It's also surrounded by knockoff Helter Skelters, which part like the Red Sea before us. The way they're making before us leads us to the main entrance, which cuts a straight path into the stadium's interior.

"Stay close to me, Flynn," Galahad orders, hefting up his shield. "I'll cover you if things go bad."

"Same as always, then?" I ask with a grin.

"Testing, One, Two, Three!" a deep, confident voice says through the stadium's loudspeakers, and a television screen flickers to life over the entrance we're being funneled towards. On it is... WHAT THE FUCK?

"Ah. Hello, there, Master of Chaldea," the lion man in red white and blue spandex says over the tv monitor. "I've been waiting for you."

"Thomas Edison," Geronimo says coolly, stepping up as he looks at the screen with defiance in his eyes. "I see you're as mad as ever."

Th-THAT'S EDISON? I stare numbly at the screen, all other thoughts banished from my head. Why, God? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE THIS IS A THING? I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE A THING!

"Um, Boss," Billy speaks up. "Did... anyone actually tell Flynn about Edison being a lion-man? Because I think we just broke him."

"Fear not, stultus irrumator!" Nero calls, stepping up besides me as Geronimo continues to exchange tense banter with Edison. "If the big, bad lion man is too scary for you, you may hide behind my back as I deal with him. After all, many times I killed lions, naked and armed with no more than my bare hands, before my adoring people! To face a braggart like this one, with my magnificent Aestus Estus in hand, will be a simple matter indeed."

I put my hands on her shoulders, pulling myself out of my stupor to smile at her. "Thank you, Nero. I'm sure I can count on you."

She looks utterly gobsmacked. "R-Really? Are you sure you aren't going to belittle me? Or bring up my failures?"

"No. Even I have to admit that killing a lion unarmed is a fairly impressive feat," I say, smoothing out my features and taking my hands off her shoulders. "And you are a Servant. I suppose this is well within your ability to handle."

"Y-You think I'm capable?" Nero repeats, a smile beginning to creep its way across her face. "You think I'm capable." Her cheeks are flushed as she says it.

"That's not actually what I said," I protest, waving my hands futilely in denial. "I just-"

"I'm gonna go kill Edison, andthenI'llcomebackandwe'lltalkabouthowawesomeIam-" Nero babbles, her face splitting into an unbelievably wide grin as she does so. Then she dashes off into the stadium, leaving me staring after her in bewilderment.

"Alright, pay up," Medea says, holding out a hand to Galahad. He grumbles and then forks over some money.

Geronimo sighs. "Well, shall we enter the stadium? Edison said he won't be using his robots to fight us. Although you probably missed it while you were making cow eyes at Nero."

"I was not!" I assert indignantly.

"Let's just go," Arjuna says from the back of the group, where he's been brooding angstily ever since we got to Denver. "I tire of these childish games."

"Sure." Dick.

As we walk through the tunnel, some sort of rock music starts playing. "And HERE THEY ARE, FOLKS! THE MASTER OF CHALDEA, AND HIS SCRAPPY PALS FROM THE RESISTANCE!"

We step out into a cheering stadium.

"Hn. Where's our opponent?" Arjuna asks, his eyes scanning the stadium, before he completely freezes. "Oh, no."

"Well, then, ARJUNA!" a booming voice calls out from up above. I look up, trying to see where it's coming from, and spot a platform, suspended some forty feet above us. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, the waiting ends today! It's time for a rematch!" And with that, the speaker leaps from his platform, coming down in a three-point landing. As he stands up, I realize that he's nearly as big as Heracles.

He wears segmented armor from the waist down, but beyond that, is completely unarmored. He's obviously Indian, much like Arjuna, but unlike Arjuna, he's actually got facial hair. His hair is long and flowing, and he has a thick handlebar mustache that curves down to merge with his mutton chops. His chest looks like a carpet, and his muscles have muscles.

"Duryodhana," Arjuna says coolly, staring at his cousin and sworn enemy with hatred in his eyes. "Of course you're behind this spectacle. Have no shame or modesty?"

"Of course not!" Duryodhana replies with a hearty laugh, his shoulders shaking. "You and your brothers taught me a long time ago, Arjuna: No matter what I do, or how I act, there will always be someone who finds a way to belittle me for it! SO WHY BOTHER CARING about what anyone else but me thinks? I chart my own path, free of fear of shame or censure, taking no one's feelings but my own into account! BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE KING!"

"I know your weakness, cousin," Arjuna says with a grin. "Do you really think you even stand a chance against me?"

"Ah," Duryodhana spreads his arms wide. "I see that you've failed to account for my Elite Four!"

"Elite Four?" I repeat.

"YES!" Duryodhana screams out, blood vessels bulging from his sheer enthusiasm. Four more Servants drop in from the platforms above us. "MY FOUR MOST ELITE WARRIORS! KARNA LANCER!"

"It is good to have the chance to finally duel with you properly, Brother."

"KARNA ARCHER!"

"You dare look down on me? I'll kill you!"

"KARNA RIDER!"

"For the sake of my king... no, for the sake of my friend, I'll end you in one blow, ARJUNA!"

"AND ASHWHATTAMA!"

"Yo."

"I HOPE YOU'RE READY, RESISTANCE! BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO FACE THE FINEST AND MOST FEARLESS OF THE KAURAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!"

As I stare at the forces arrayed against us, only one thought echoes through my mind:

We are so boned.

5. Lurkwaffle

Lurkwaffle Know what you're doing yet?

Is Arjuna in Heaven for getting the chance to one-up his brother 3 times over or in Hell for being stuck dealing with 3 of his brother?

6. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Because you hurt Mash's feelings.

You know what would be funny?

If after this whole Singularity thing is resolved and Charlie goes back to live an ordinary life, Nero and Jackie come with him as his wife and daughter.

Imagine him trying to tell Jackie that she can't kill all the children that were mean to her, all the while Nero tells her that if anyone disrespects her they deserve to die.

My friends, and Zoidberg.

Really wish there was the possibility for Karna to come in the Saber class.

7. Charles Flynn

He couldn't beat one Karna without takin a copout and shooting him in the back. What do you think?

8. Estes

Estes Getting out there.

I suppose it would be too much to for the other version of Karna to not have Kavacha and Kundala.

9. Narmish

Narmish I trust you know where the happy button is?

Nero is going to return with the grail after everyone is on their last legs against the Karnas, probably. Just straight up murdering Edison. Then she will either go back to Chaldea with them or become the new ruler of the singularity and abduct the MC like the damsel he is.

10. Me. Joka-r

Me. Joka-r Professional Procrastinator

So the elite four will be more powerful than the Champion now? Not the first time pokemon disappoints.
    Rider karna might have Sun chariot or sun authority due to him merging with the sun after his death but chances are low like heracles didn't have much god Powa despite being a god ultimately.

11. caprica12

caprica12 Getting out there.

Three Karnas... I am shocked... no idea how Charles is going to survive this one.
    Also I like the character, so is nice to see two different versions of him + the one we all know and love.

12. Limbo

Limbo God knows I was just trolling, right?

Ajurna: Yes.

But seriously, Nero being the ultimate Tsundere is a mighty kek. I think it has something to do with Flynn probably being on of the first people to not immediately fall head over heels. I think it's adorable.

Also, what happened to Scathach? She leave after Medb died? Man, I'd love to see her get summoned.

13. Threadmarks: Chapter 120
    Charles Flynn

Duryodhana materializes a wicked, flanged mace in his hands and then strikes a great bronze gong with enough force to deform it. "Let the battle... BEGIN!"

And just like that, everything goes straight to Hell. Galahad steps up to cover me as both Arjuna and Karna Archer open fire, turning the stadium into a flame-scarred wasteland, while Karna Lancer, Karna Rider, and Ashwatthama all charge us.

'All Servants, whatever you do, don't let them get to melee with you! ' Oh, GOD, why did I bring two assassins instead of one of my heavy hitters? It's just Arash, Cursed Arm, Yan, Medea, Georgios, and... Medusa. Actually, those last two might be able to pull this off. 'Medusa, Georgios, you're on intercept duty. STOP THEM! Cursed Arm, I sincerely doubt that your Zabaniya will work, here, but feel free to try. Yan, you're on distraction duty. Fan the fog of war, shapeshift into Duryodhana, start confusing them.' Medusa sheds her blindfold and meets Karna Lancer head-on, ducking beneath the swings of his lance to try and stab him in the leg with her spiked chain. It's utterly ineffective. Meanwhile, Georgios is trading blows with Karna Rider, and Ashwatthama... shit, he's an Archer. 'Arash, sniper duel Ashwatthama, try not to die.'

Robin and Billy are helping as best they can, shooting at Ashwatthama to keep him distracted. He actually dodges. Wait, that's right! He's the only one on the enemy's side that isn't indestructible! Oh my god, YES! I can work with this!

But still, I have no idea how we can win this one. We're way too underpowered to take down someone like Karna, much less three of him.

"Flynn, please tell me you have a plan," Galahad says with a grunt as he deflects yet another stray flaming arrow away from me.

"I..." I turn to Medea, who's crouching down besides me. "Teacher, do you have anything that could work here?"

"No. Perhaps Rule Breaker might work, but only if I can actually penetrate their hides."

Hm. "Duryodhana might be vulnerable to that, actually. His invulnerability has a weak point. If you hit him there, we can take him down." Wait... I look around the battlefield, seeing my Servants running their delaying action, and Karna Archer and Arjuna trading shots that could destroy city blocks, but I don't see the enemy's leader. "Hold on, where's Duryodhana?"

"Right here!" the King of the Kauravas announces from behind me. "So, go on, what was that you were saying about your guru stabbing me where I'm weak?"

"That it would be dishonorable, Bhima-like cowardice, and we should under no circumstances do it?" I offer hesitantly, hating my voice for how it squeaks as I look up at him. He's smiling jovially as he stands behind us, mace in hand, well within striking range. He could kill any of us from where he's standing. And we both know it.

"Good lad," he says with a laugh, slapping me on the back. "Oh, come off it, boy, I'm not going to kill you. I've had more than enough of dishonorable backstabbing. This'll be a clean fight if I have anything to say about it!"

"So, you're not going for any dishonorable tactics?" I ask after I convince myself that this is actually happening.

"No, no, not unless you lot resort to cheating first," he assures me, tossing an arm over my shoulder. "But I'm sure that such a fine, upstanding young man such as yourself wouldn't even think of doing anything dishonorable."

"Y-Yeah, no, nothing dishonorable going on here," I babble, feeling the blood drain from my face. "Never do anything even remotely dishonorable, I wouldn't! Good old Honorable Charlie, that's me, all right!"

Galahad just gives me a look.

'Shut up, he's a very scary man.' I hiss at him over the mental link.

Suddenly, there's a great shout, and I stare in disbelief as Georgios actually manages to push Karna Rider back. Not that I'm complaining, but how did that happen?

Then Geronimo steps up. "TSEGO DEGI NALEYA!"

The giant, fiery coyote actually slams Karna Rider back into the edge of the stadium.

"KARNA!" Duryodhana shouts, backhanding Medea into the nearest wall before dashing towards his friend.

'Medea? Are you okay?'

'Everything hurts right now.' she replies.

'Well, at least you're still alive.' I offer up as consolation.

Karna Rider's already getting back up, no worse for the wear, when Duryodhana reaches him.

"Apologies, my king. I have failed most shamefully to defeat the enemy swiftly." Karna Rider says, his head low. "If I could use my Noble Phantasm at the moment, I would have already crushed our foes in the blink of an eye. But I cannot steer my chariot and attack at the same time."

"If that is all that impedes you, my friend," Duryodhana says. "Then I will be your charioteer!"

"My king, there is no need to demean yourself by acting below your station for my sake!" Karna protests.

"My friend, you are gravely mistaken if you think that fighting beside you could be anything less than the highest of honors!" Duryodhana says, a broad smile splitting his face. "Now call your chariot, and we will end this battle!"

Oh no.

Things go rapidly downhill from there. Karna Rider's 'chariot' turns out to be some sort of Ancient Indian spaceship, and my Servants start dropping as the arrows start flying.

Soon, it's just me and Galahad left. And Arjuna, who's still dueling Karna Archer.

"So, any last-second Hail Mary's?" I ask desperately, as the four Kaurava Servants not fighting Arjuna all converge on us.

"I'm afraid not," Galahad answers. I had a feeling that was the case, but I still had to ask.

"Well," I sigh. "I suppose that if I have to die besides somebody, you're not all that bad a choice."

The crowd roars as Archer Karna finally gets a lucky shot in, and Arjuna goes down.

"Same here," Galahad admits, his eyes already anticipating the first blow. "It was an honor, Flynn. I'm sorry we couldn't make it to the end."

The five Servants stop thirty feet away from us, and I suddenly hear clapping.

"Well, how the tables have turned," Thomas Edison gloats, walking out into the stadium. "You tried your best to stop us, Master of Chaldea. But, in spite of your treason, AMERICA WILL ENDURE!"

"Yeah," I shout, deciding that, fuck it, if I'm dying here, I'm doing it as I lived: Pissing off everyone around me. "In your image, ya filthy Commy!"

"No matter what you say, I will SAVE MY COUNTRY! No matter what the cost, I will- Wait, WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"I called you a communist. Because you are one." I grin. Even if I'm dying here, I'm going down swinging, the only way I can. "I mean, you're an autocratic leader who claims to stand for the people, while in truth operating a fascistic dictatorship that forces people to work constantly according to the demands of the state. I bet you don't even use money anymore, do you? Just giving out resources in accordance with each individual's needs, just like the Marxist you are."

"What? No, I'm not-" He freezes. "SHUT UP!"

"In Soviet America, President is Lion," I say in my best impression of a Russian accent. "And also king."

"SHUT UP, SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!"

"Da, Tovarisch Edison. I am always ready to meet the needs of the State."

"You know what?" Edison snaps, pulling out a remote detonator. "I was going to tell you a bit more about my plans, and how I overcame adversity for my country, but you just had to piss me off! Now, you get to watch as I cement America's future, and save us from the Incineration!" He presses the detonator. Nothing happens.

After a moment, he presses it again. And then again, then he starts mashing down the button like he's trying to get through a cutscene. "There was supposed to be a timeline-shattering kaboom! Why isn't there a timeline-shattering kaboom?" He roars in frustration. "With the power of the Grail, amplified by the McMahon magus family's magical rituals, there should be more than enough power for my device to work! Why isn't it doing anything?"

"Oh!" A woman's voice says from up on the suspended platforms. "Do you mean, by any chance, this Grail?"

Nero smirks, dangling the Singularity's Grail loosely in one hand as she looks down at us. "Because I'm afraid that I removed it, and disabled that device of yours."

"Impossible!" Edison bellows, his jaw dropping as he looks up. "How'd you take it out without triggering my security measures?" He cuts his question off with a growl. "It doesn't matter! Duryodhana! Karnas! Other guy! Kill her and recover the Grail!"

"Indeed!" Duryodhana booms. "Kauravas! It is time we ended this farce!" As one, the five Servants draw their weapons, and then surround Edison.

"W-WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Edisons shouts, looking around.

"We're betraying you, obviously," Duryodhana announces with a cheeky grin. "And, to answer your first question, she knew how to get around your machine's security measures because I told her."

"TREASON! SEDITIOUS, VILE, TREASON!" Edison roars, the lightbulbs on his shoulders flaring erratically.

"Honestly, I was planning this from the beginning," Duryodhana admits with a shrug. "I'm always up for a chance to ham it up and show off, and especially to give Karna a fair match against the second-most-obnoxious Pandava brother, but not if it means sacrificing the entirety of human history to save one measly country, especially one that's not my own."

"Do you really hate us colonists so much that you'd rather leave us all to the Incineration than work together with us to save our land?" Edison asks, whiskers twitching with fury. "You filthy, uncultured savages!"

Duryodhana blinks. "Okay, boss, you do realize that when I said we were Indian, I meant that we're actually from India?"

"Oh." Edison blinks. "My apologies for lumping you in with the savages."

That's when Duryodhana just gets fed up and smashes his former commander's skull in.

And then, with their summoner gone, the Kauravas begin to fade.

Duryodhana turns to me. "Looks like my part in this is done, then. It was fun while it lasted, though." He grins. "Good luck, Master of Chaldea, and Godspeed."

And then he's gone.

Nero jumps down from the platform she's on, landing five feet away, Grail still in hand.

I'm alive. I'm alive, and we won, and it's thanks to her. And Duryodhana, of course.

"So, then, irrumator. Care to sing my praises?" She smirks at me, one hand on her hip, the other holding out the Grail for Galahad.

I hug her, and she lets out a squeak. "Thank you."

"W-Well, you're welcome, then," she stammers out. "So, you admit that I was a useful and capable Servant?"

"The best in all the Resistance, and one I'm glad to call my ally." I release her, and she looks flustered. "Thank you, Nero. We couldn't have done it without you."

Galahad slots the Grail into place, looking between me and Nero warily.

"Very well, then!" Nero says. "The emperor forgives you for your earlier insults."

"I'm still not taking those back, actually. They were true, and I'm not going to stop pointing out your failings just because I've seen your good side."

"Impudent commoner," she says with a smirk. "Although I suppose that you wouldn't be half as intriguing without that sharp tongue of yours."

"Singularity's collapsing," Galahad reports, looking between us in concern. "We'll be Rayshifting out in a moment or two."

"Very well, then," Nero says, and then she kisses me.

Eventually, she pulls away and my brain restarts, allowing me to note that Nero looks smug and Galahad nauseated.

"Uh-Wha?"

"A little something to make sure you'll do your best to summon me to Chaldea," Nero smirks evilly. "Husband."

"Yeah, oka- Wait, WHAT?"

As the Rayshift carries me away, the last thing I see is Nero's victorious smirk.

---​

Roman greets me with a grin as I stagger out of my Klein Coffin. "So, Nero, huh?"

I stare at him for a long minute.

"S-So, we should debrief as soon as possible, in-"

"No. Bar."

"Yeah, that's fair."

14. FourthPear

FourthPear Frequent Flier. Muted

YES!!! THE UMU IS VICTORIOUS!!!

edit: also, Red Fear and Marvin the Martian are both A+ ways to end this singularity. Props, and good on you for having an interesting ending instead of a Scathac deus ex-machina.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  15. Bear_Mint

Bear_Mint The LewdBringer. The Breast Observer.

Congratulations on getting hitched. Try not to get too wasted.

Not too sure how Galahad will feel about this, however. On one hand, Charlie has to live as Umu's husband, on the other hand, Galahad is sharing living space with them and has to see them on a regular basis.

16. LexPritch

LexPritch We Are Preach

Why I now have in my mind this shitty film with Arnold Swarchnieger(?). It was on VHS he was dressed like Soviet soldier and in Russian translation has this idiotic American accent...

17. Charles Flynn

I should probably clarify that summons in this fic are still based on my in-game luck. I haven't summoned Nero, which means she won't be appearing again until at least Cosmos in the Lostbelt.

18. Bear_Mint

Bear_Mint The LewdBringer. The Breast Observer.

Ah, I see. Well, this is still something I can see Galahad tease Flynn about.

19. LexPritch

LexPritch We Are Preach

Fuck UmU. In all meanings...

You have like 4 Cu. You just need a certain Irish (booty-) God-Slayer!!!

20. Charles Flynn

Not really, more like "This is something Galahad is going to keep a worried eye on Flynn over." His short life and time in Camelot left Galahad with a somewhat skewed perspective on what romantic love is like.

21. Limbo

Bachelor party omake when?

22. gjsponge

gjsponge dank memer

Cockblocked by RNGesus, truly the worst.

23. ARSLOTHES

ARSLOTHES The one who pops up every once in a while

Wasn't there a summoning ticket where you could choose to summon her once with Emiya, Tamamo, and a couple of others as options

LazyGlutton likes this.
  24. Charles Flynn

Not sure about that one, actually. Don't think its happened on the American servers yet, though.

25. ARSLOTHES

I only played on the American servers though, it was one of those hand outs like when they gave out Saber lily

LazyGlutton likes this.
  26. Charles Flynn

I must've missed it, then.

27. Limbo

The free SRs? That's a thing. Happened twice. But Nero Bride is a SSR, so...

Also, OP, while I agree that basing your summons on your actual Gacha luck is fun, I think I'd be acceptable to bend the rules a tad in the case of Nero. I wouldn't complain. Their dialogue was funny as shit.

28. ARSLOTHES

I meant with regular Nero who would have Nero brides memories

Winged One likes this.
  29. Delta Green

Delta Green Know what you're doing yet?

I'm of the opinion that Narrative can bend the rule of the Gacha just this once.

Because CLEARLY, Nero Bride would not let her new husband get away from her.

... And Imperial Privilege is OP.

Also, St-Georges is clearly assimilating more and more to the Emperor of Mankind... Seeing as he PUSHED BACK KARNA (Rider) on his own.

LazyGlutton, Darko and Charles Flynn like this.
  30. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Nice to see that even if he is a huge bastard, Duryodhana still cares about Karna.

Also, if Nero is summoned to Chaldea then I think her and Charlies relationship will be like this:

If she somehow goes back in time and becomes Kim Kardashian, then that would explain a lot of things.

Charles Flynn likes this.