1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Skittering Chaos (Worm/Hazbin Hotel)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Thread Necromancer, Aug 7, 2020.

1. VisV

VisV Lost in the Dungeons of My Mind.

So all angels are just mindless sheep for god then? makes sense.

gale, Alex842, hillo315 and 2 others like this.
  2. Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer Creator of "mean" and/or "excessive" things

Personally I would put it down to the fact that Shepards played a large in the Bibble so that is likely the reason they are sheep, but that works to.

Jaime01, Winged One, gale and 5 others like this.
  3. ElegiacCrown

ElegiacCrown Neither grandly nor intoxicatingly innocent.

The lambs of god.

edit: You know, thinking about it that would make for an interesting distinction. Goats are often associated with the demonic while sheep are associated with the divine.

Winged One, gale, Morphile and 4 others like this.
  4. ElegiacCrown

They kind of can't be slaughtered further at this point. And unlike Hell the soul-destroying weapons probably don't get regularly turned against the populace.

5. VisV

Lisa doesn't know why, but she has the strangest craving for M O T H P U S S Y.

Little does she know...

Jaime01, IvanDead, Finagle007 and 6 others like this.
  6. VisV

I mean Taylor didn't get into heaven despite saving the multiverse, so i kinda doubt people get in based on the actual goodness of there deeds.

7. ElegiacCrown

"Sheep and goats usually exhibit different behavior. Goats are naturally curious and independent, while sheep tend to be more distant and aloof. Sheep have a stronger flocking instinct and become very agitated if they are separated from the rest of the flock. It is easier to keep sheep inside a fence than goats. Sheep are easier to handle than goats.

Goats will seek shelter more readily than sheep. Neither species likes to get its feet wet and both prefer upland grazing to lowland. In a fight, a ram will back up and charge to butt heads. A goat will rear up on his hind legs and come down forceably to butt heads. During controntation, such fighting behavior favors the ram." from Sheep 101

Scriptures tend to be a little bit harsh when it comes to punishments and it's possible the whole "didn't regret anything but would probably do it differently" had some impact there. Like, she did a good thing but from what we've seen of hell you don't get into heaven unless you've been either consistently good or legitimately remorseful.

8. ElegiacCrown

Lisa has just been staring intently at a moth on the wall for a while and her power keeps telling her its just a normal moth but there's this part of her brain that's just like "wouldn't you like to fuck that moth?"

And Lisa's just really not sure what to make of it because she doesn't seem to be mastered and she's not actually going to fuck the moth but there's just this intrusive thought of "get the bug waifu"

9. VisV

Taylor has consistently been doing good for some people.

By doing bad to other people.

Just like everyone else in history.

Jaime01, doomlord9, hillo315 and 3 others like this.
  10. Knightfall

Knightfall Nui Harime lover, Cynic, and Archivist

So is Eidolon and Alexandria in hell too?

Jaime01, Winged One, hillo315 and 2 others like this.
  11. VisV

Thread Necromancer

How does brain death work with souls for the purposes of your fic?

12. ElegiacCrown

I cannot fathom the idea that "unintentionally murdered millions" guy and "I'm going to mutate a bunch of crippled people and then sell them as slaves and then joke about it" gal didn't wind up in hell. How long they lasted is another matter entirely since they showed up with the rest of the gold-morning rabble and suddenly had to contend with being unpowered again.

Jaime01, Winged One, gale and 7 others like this.
  13. Oddboy

Oddboy The Trash Cat

Wakes up basically powerless and in no time at all she's figured out how to mimic Skidmark's push fields and how to shoot energy blasts, and reaffirms her badass certification by fighting her way out of an ambush with superior enemy numbers and surviving a sniper headshot.

I'd say she's growing stronger and acclimating to Hell pretty fast.

As for Valentino, would he give a shit about her at this point? Sounds to me like he'd be more interested in getting the people that picked a fight on his turf and shot up half the neighborhood than some newbie rando he's never heard of before.

I'd be 100% fine with it if Taylor looks like that, for normal and true demon forms.

Also, the idea of a true demon moth-of-light form that looks more angelic than the actual angels amuses me greatly.

Jaime01, Wrath, gale and 9 others like this.
  14. ElegiacCrown

"Who are the new onaholes that decided to start SHOOTING UP MY TURF?"

Jaime01, IvanDead, gale and 5 others like this.
  15. VisV

Thread Necromancer.

In contrast with your other fic can Alexandria end up a ho under Taylor's Regime?

Also.

[​IMG]

Does taylor have the moth tongue?

Because she'll get all the bitches if she got the moth tongue.

Dat Tongue tho~

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  16. Thread Necromancer

Definitely. Eidolon showed up and doesn't have his powers at all, and neither does Alexandria. Eidolon however has something of a similar situation as Skitter does in that he has an easier time understanding powers since he has had so many of them. That doesn't however translate to using it well. Plus, as I haven't really thought of a demonic form for him, I don't yet know if he has magical sensory organs like Taylor spawned with. Any suggestions on their animals?

Alexandria however is pretty much hooped, like most brutes. She doesn't have a clear path to regaining her power as her power was mostly a thinker power of remember everything, combined with flight and indestructible might. She's not going to be enjoying her time as she now has none of that an no easy way to regain it.

Regarding brain death but not physical death? Her soul was trapped in her body the entire time while it recorded inputs from outside. Alexandria was not aware but she will remember all of what happened to her during her coma.

Even the weird kinky sex that pretender had with his girlfriend using her body (JK)

Exactly! Lets just say that for the time being, unless your vigilante/raider group is supported by one of the big players, your raider/vigilante are numbered...

She can and will in her true demon form.

Edit: As a side note, I may try to do a drawing of what I think Skitter looks like in this. I have a very rough draft of it here: https://imgur.com/gallery/yLLz2pg

I however did not get the eyes right at all and I was kind of trying to make Taylor cute as I described her but it didn't come out right.

Jaime01, Ryuketsu, Winged One and 8 others like this.
  17. ElegiacCrown

Beavers constantly needs to be working which could fit with Eidolon's need to feel important.
    For other demon types you could fuck with him by having him come back as an Imp, the lowest and least important kind of demon.

edit: OOH, you could really fuck up Alexandria's world view by having her come back as a white-tiger demon. Really just throw the Siberian comparison in her face.
    Alternately, a turtle or an armadillo. Something with great natural defenses that still dies easily to the most innocuous causes.

Jaime01, Winged One, IvanDead and 3 others like this.
  18. VisV

Imp's are actually native to hell.

Jaime01, Winged One, IvanDead and 4 others like this.
  19. ElegiacCrown

Hunh, I was under the impression that, much like the animal demons, human souls can turn into them. I stand corrected.

20. VisV

you mean boyfriend right?

Also, you would hope lexi remembers the kinky sex, because it is now her only valuable skill.

And you know what?

I think white tiger lexi fits just fine... mostly because i can't think ofo anyway to make a turtle or armadillo demon hot

21. Thread Necromancer

Err, boyfriend then. I don't know pretender.

22. ElegiacCrown

Hey, Satyrical could be pretenders girlfriend and his boyfriend. If anyone can be a multitude of lovers it's the person with shape-shifting and cloning.

IvanDead, Morphile, hillo315 and 3 others like this.
  23. TMTMTM

TMTMTM Directed by Dick Wolf

Can she use it to suck out life force tho? It ain't a proper demonic moth without horrific methods of predation that double as non horrific sex-aid.

Jaime01, Winged One, Morphile and 5 others like this.
  24. Thread Necromancer

It might make it so that Taylor can get the full amount of energy out of them rather than having to heal them and then kill them over and over again. Of course she won't find that out immediatly. I do have at least one antagonist that could show up that I really want her to slaughter and revive over and over again, simply because it would stop them from being a threat, that and their reason to kill Taylor and such is just stupid.

Jaime01, Winged One, IvanDead and 9 others like this.
  25. TMTMTM

TMTMTM Directed by Dick Wolf

Oh wow, when the Author himself calls a character motivation incredibly stupid you really know your in for some insipid idiocy in the future.

26. ElegiacCrown

You've caught my attention. I wish to know the idiot.

hillo315 and Thread Necromancer like this.
  27. VisV

Hmmm someone who is at least a minor threat, with a stupid reason to kill taylor

Emma might have stupid reason but theres no way she qualifies as a threat, and she might not even have the wierd thing with taylor any more.

But they would have to be someone with some sort of grudge against taylor probably... Bakuda?

Mannequin?

Maybe clockblocker or or one of the BB wards who died...

28. Thread Necromancer

Granted I might not ever introduce this character and if I do they have gone under a bunch of development and might not have the most solid grasp on reality.
    [​IMG]

Jaime01, gale, doomlord9 and 3 others like this.
  29. Knightfall

Knightfall Nui Harime lover, Cynic, and Archivist

He didn't have a grudge as much as pretty much giving up on humanity.

IvanDead, gale, hillo315 and 2 others like this.
  30. Thread Necromancer

Before the end of Leviathan he pretty much hated her with a passion.