1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A New Player in the Force (SW/Lite Gamer)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by USSExplorer, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Stoyan

Stoyan Making the rounds.

That is interesting look on the differences of harem and polyamory.
    I alwayes thought that the harem is like a big family. After all those will be the people that you will see and live with each other for the rest of your live. If you want it to be a successful harem the people involved should at least have a good relationship with each other.

Thas that mean that the true correct harem is more like the one with the nobles and royalty?
    Where you have one wife and a few mistresses more because of politics than love?

Starheco likes this.
  2. Stoyan

Chapter 19 almost at the end.

TheKingOfHeroes and lars like this.
  3. Septaemus Meridaeus

Septaemus Meridaeus Making the rounds.

Well, yes harems normally would be like a big family and the ones who are in it may have a friendly relationship, the correct way would be like nobles and royals did as you say with one or two/three wives and mistresses or concubines... but that's the difference between a harem and a polygamous relationship, people in a polygamous relationship would most likely spend time with each other go out on dates have intimate moments,etc,etc... where people in a harem may have these but they aren't going to go out of their way to do so there soul reason for being there is the one they love the "Harem King/Queen" in polygamy there is no queen or king they are all loved equally not this one is first this one is last but I love this one as much as this one/all of the rest... at least that I still my view on it, basically a harem is a polygamous relationship without all the love and effort and support as say for example when Cam is older if this book will do Lemons/Smut scenes (sex or near-sex) say Cam is with Serra, in a harem Fae,Sai-Lan,Rachi, etc will be in their own rooms sleeping or masturbating...now if it was a polygamous relationship and Cam was in an intimate moment with Serra, then Fae,Sai-Lan,Rachi,etc could be together having their own intimate moment because they all care for each other.

4. Stoyan

So in two words in harem there is only one husband/wife love towards the harem king/queen while the others are only like friends or relatives?

And in the polygameus is everyone loves everyone the same way?

5. Stoyan

Yeah I agree with you.

It's normal for a relationship to start from friends and slowly become something more. It could speed up in some rare emotional cases or clasical kill saves but I didnt see any between Cam and Serra.
    It could be something that we didn't see in between the time skips.

Even so the change from when she met Cam and at the present it's like complete 180. Love may be blind but not so much.

Honestly right now I see Serra(only on emtional level) like a copy paste of fangirl Sakura from naruto. She is even becoming to develop her own inner sakura personality. ( her inner possesisve desire mixed with the almost religious help/tips/guidance from the force )

TheKingOfHeroes and Danu like this.
  6. Septaemus Meridaeus

Septaemus Meridaeus Making the rounds.

Well no....

A harem is One King/Queen with multiple lovers i.e. Kings/Queens, Wives/husbands, concubines, mistresses/misters as a "big family" where all the wives/husbands love the King/Queen and the King/Queen may have a favourite and a least favourite while the Kings/Queens, wives/husbands, concubines, mistresses/misters only love said King/Queen.

A Polygamous relationship referred to as polygamy is A King/Queen with a bunch of Kings/Queens, wives/husbands, concubines, mistresses/misters where the King/Queen loves all the Kings/Queens equally and the Kings/Queens love the King/Queen and the other Kings/Queens.

Again this is from my knowledge or perspective though, so it could be different.

7. Sero

Sero Getting out there.

Afaik, a harem is a form of polygamy(as long as they are married, "gamy" more or less means that it includes marriage afaik).

What is usually called Polyamory includes completely mutual relationships(as in each person loves each other), and also includes webs* of relationships with multiple people, for example if 4 people are in a mutual relationship while two of them are in a relationship with someone else as well.

*Web as in that's what it looks like if you make a graph out of it or something.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    Septaemus Meridaeus likes this.
  8. Zendrelax

Zendrelax "All yours. I think it always was. Welcome home."

I think it's important that we get the words straight.

Polygamy refers to one person being married to several other people. It also carries the implication that the polygamist is male, because historically that's how it usually worked; men with multiple wives have been much more common than women with multiple husbands. The latter of those is sometimes called polyandry, but that's a much younger word.

A harem would be one of these, because it implies that the husbands/wives/concubines "belong" to the single person they're all attached to. In part that's because, historically, most people with significant harem were monarchs, who embody a given state, and have authority over it. Translate that type of authority onto Star Wars, and it feels very sithy, and is what Dark-Side!Cameron showed off on Ilum.

Polyamory is when one or more persons have multiple romantic relationships, and generally implies that everyone involved consents to the arrangement. Marriage may or may not be involved. Usually, you see a scenario where one person's partners are also partners with each other. Love is the important thing. Which makes sense; Cam's no doubt going to be taking his cues from Bastilla and Revan on that front.

And while Serra's affections are pretty strong, crying yandere is a bit much. Shes a preteen with her first crush, which is built on top of an already-powerful force bond. Anyone predicting she'll go all sith-tastic is making the same mistake as the Council, and needs badly to chill the fuck out.

9. Stoyan

About Cam not using his stat points.

I can understand Cam not wanting to use stat points in agi str and vit because of the total limit.

Int is in between because you could rise it by studing but on the other hand we see Cam using the library only in the temple and mostly to gain certain info, not for rising stat.
    Let's don't forget that he is getting bonuses with int higher than his age and one of the characteristics of int is faster learning of skills.
    Boosting his learning speed is very beneficial for him on all fronts.

The most useful stats that Cam is using the most are actually Chr and wis so raising them is essential for him right now. Especialy Chr when he has to deal with politics so often.
    Let's also not forget that in the description of the stat says that it's just as important to politicians as it's to jedi.

TheKingOfHeroes likes this.
  10. Stoyan

I have a question.
    Is bendu going to show up soon?

I am asking because he could solve a lot of Cams problems.

Like you need a secret place for grey jedi temple?
    Bendu have a whole planet.

You miss some wisdom about the force?
    True bendus not taking action look on things may clash with Cams look on things. But he is still older than yoda and belive in balance so he could help Cam to see what he is missing.

You need a new master to learn when you become a knight?
    Bendu is your giant.

You need some arc to fill the time left before Nabu?
    Bendu arc coming right up.

In two words Bendu could help Cam a lot at this point in time.
    So is he gonna make an apearence in the story soon?

TheKingOfHeroes and Ryden1 like this.
  11. Kwame

Kwame Versed in the lewd.

The Bendy is all about non-action and that's the way to balance. So they really can't help with their clashing views on the force. Their wisdom is essentially do nothing if you wish for balance or the galaxy will make you pick a side.

12. USSExplorer

USSExplorer Doing what's necessary, even if it causes chaos

WIS and CHA both level up like other stats by being linked to skills (i.e. Social Skills grant the biggest boosts to CHA)
    WIS also gets bonuses from how much INT and CHA level up, though not much (to show how, in theory, one becomes wiser as we become smarter/more comfortable manipulating people)

But when Cam does eventually dump stat points, it will be into the mental stats or LUCK.
    the physical ones have a built-in limit, though that can be increased with perks

13. Stoyan

Wait a second.
    Cam can use stat points for luck?

I am just saying that he has 18 (and more with each lv up) unused sp.
    He is 12 now and have 20-21 in each stat. Can't he use some points (5 for 12 8 for 13) for mental and CHA so that he can use the max bonus?
    Even if he decide against that he should be smart enough to put points in int until 40 so that he can earn more points for every lv just as he did with boosted growth for more exp.

After all the sooner he gets 40 the more he can use it for lv up and also have max bonus until 30 years old.it could also help with the quests about rising his skills and their bonuses.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  14. USSExplorer

Each skill has a governing stat. This determines the size of the stat>age bonus.
    Now, most skills are governed by INT, but not all.

Though I do agree that sticking points into INT to raise it to 40 (and gain an extra stat point each level up) makes sense, but Cam hasn't done so bc.... (well, bc it didn't occur to me truthfully :confused:)

Though on a side point, I have not considered any special perks for hitting 25/50/75/100 in a stat as I do not want to go down that road.

15. Stoyan

If you have a hard time in making new special perks then don't. You already have one perk system. Why more?
    Like for example

1- for every 25 in one stat Cam gets one perk point to use.

2- if you think that 1 could be too much then put some restriction in the perk points that you get from stat. Like if you get perk point from wis then you could spend it only in perks related to wis. For example style mark or one with the beast/nature. Or if it is int then brainiac and bookworm is a good example.

3- if you want to make new perks so much then use the old ones for a base.
    Like you have 25 in vit. In that case instead of physical regeneration that lowers the exp needed you get a perk that gives a bonus for more exp(that could stack with the age boost).
    Another example is if you get a perk like boosted stat limit but instead of 10 for all, its 10 for only vit.

What I am trying to say is that there is already plenty of perks in the old one.
    There are also the ones that could be upgraded using more points on the same perk.
    There are also gonna be new perks with every new 4 lv ups.
    And Cam is getting only 1 point for ever 4 lv ups. With the speed that he is getting pp there are gonna be a ton of perks left behind. You could use them instead of making entirely new ones only for stat achievements.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    TheKingOfHeroes and The Dude like this.
  16. Stoyan

I have a question.
    Why is Cam power wise comparable to only average knight jedi (mid knight)?

Yeah it's an old one but I had to ask because only now it occurred me something.

From observe we know that the min-max of the knight class is 20-30lv which logically means that the mid knight should be lv25.
    Cam is almost lv23 when it was stated that he is mid knight.

The difference is only 2 levels. How is that possible?
    Cam the gamer that have phase, teleport, max precognition, max TK, almost 2 max 1 master and 1 prof saber styles and many other pros is only able to rise his opponent lv with 2?

Wtf?

17. USSExplorer

Cam is level-wise, comparable to a low/mid-level Knight.
    But having a high level does not automatically make Cam a better fighter with a lightsaber than others.
    Yes, his skill is greater, but he is still young and inexperienced in actually using a lightsaber in combat.

Also, why would Cam break out his more esoteric powers in a spar with a virtual nobody?
    Or even any offensive power, like TK?
    That makes everyone expect them and removes the surprise factor when he actually needs to use those powers in a real fight.
    Heck, he doesn't even use many powers when sparring with Dooku on the off-chance Dooku still falls to the Sith

Cam is relying purely on powers like Speed, Bullet Time and Precognition to win his spars

18. Stoyan

There is something correct but also something incorrect.

Like if Cam relies only on bullet, precognition and speed then why everyone knows that he loves to use or mix force powers with his saber fight in the spars.

You say that he doesn't need to use TK or esoteric powers to win a spar? True but only in the solo low/mid knight category.
    His spars with other jedi are one of the most profitable ways to get exp. If he wants to get more exp he needs to fight against masters or multiple jedi like the 3vs1. It doesn't make sense for him to stagnate in his spar difficulty just to lay low.

Not when he is literaly like jesus in the eyes of the most jedi and Palpatine is just the beginning.

You say he hides his powers for surprise factor and to lay low? Then why is he not showing his phase and teleport powers when everyone knows he can do it? Or his force powers when he spared with yoda instead of mostly saber fight?
    Personally his way of hiding abilities that everyone already knows he can do should have negative effect on his lown profile plan rather than positive.

About the expirience thing.
    Just like skill doesn't mean expirience, more years doesn't mean more expirience.
    Just look at Dooku, Palpatine and mace windu that can fight with yoda and Fay.

There are normal talented people, above averge, geniuses, monsters and so on.
    You can't compare Cam the gamer 4 years with lightsaber with the 14? Years that the others have on the same base scale.

Another thing about expirience. Cam is NOT A KID. He is a military veteran.
    He has the combat exp.
    He hasaid the tactic exp.
    He has the life exp.
    He has 4 years to adapt with the new weapons (ak47 into blaster and baton into saber).

On the other hand what do the KNIGHT CLASS jedi have?
    Brainwashed from early years with no life exp?
    Following orders from above without questioning why? Yeah I see the creativity for a great tacticians here.
    Or maybe the fact that jedi wise knights are like graduated high schoolers that are now university students. Yeah I see the many years real combat exp with the saber without their teacher protector IF they have combat mission.

Lastly are you telling me that saber skills don't amount to much? Because you said that most jedi masters train in one skill until master rank or two for the exceptions. That's for the master class.

Then doesn't that mean that the Knights have one or maximum two styes in professional? And let's not forget that before Cam show up the makashi style was dying out when it is THE BEST STYLE FOR SOLO FIGHTS AND SPARS AGAINST OTHER JEDI IN OPEN SPACE like in the sparing ring?

You telling me that a mid knight material with professional which is most likely NOT makashi can compare with Cam max out makashi in solo spar on the sparing ring?

Cam the chosen one that have the bingest advantage in the sparing ring can compare to only ONEED LOW/MID KNIGHT CLASS?

AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT'S THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!

19. USSExplorer

The Jedi are split on Cam.
    Apart from Jon Savos bad mouthing him, a third of the High Council distrust/dislike Cam and less than that actually like him.

Throwing that in, and wanting to stay as under the radar as he can, Cam is only targeting Jedi Knights who are low leveled for the rank AND not a threat according to Observe.

If a Padawan, eespecially one who had only 4 years if training openly started challenging powerful Jedi Knights and Masters, the Jedi as a whole would worry and consider imprisoning him.

No one in their right mind would actively seek that kind if attention/risk. Thus Cam is holding back and not acting like a spoilt and entitled brat.

Yoda spent most if time training students, not honing his class. And he owned Sidious in lightsaber combat. Which is why Sidious turned it into a force power battle.

Windu and Dooku trained for decades to be as good as they are, and actively took missions for a long time (though not by the Prequel Era) to gain actual experience in combat.

They can't compare.
    But that is why Cam is targeting the few Knights he has sparred with.
    Easy XP without looking like an arrogant child.

Now, could he take on and defeat most Knighta in the Order as things are, yes.
    Does he, no.

Because doing so, and actively challenging them would turn a large % of the Order/High Council against him

And deny him allies in the war to come.

And the height difference is something Cam uses this advantage, so that's not even an issue

20. Stoyan

Yes its a good thing for Cam to have low profile. I am not saying that it's wrong. What I am saying it's wrong is Cams way of low profile vs the situation that he is under now.

First let's clear something. It doesn't matter if someone likes or dislikes Cam. They will both watch him for their own reasons. Fan, hater, friend, enemy, neutral it doesn't matter. He is a celebrity in the jedi faction from the moment he showed up.

Now let's see Cams public actions.

0 Almost everyone thinks that he is the chosen one. With the way that the prophecy is understood by the jedi the chosen one is like jesus or mousses.
    1 He showed up with time travel.
    2 he has very high midochlorin.
    3 He is learning unaturaly fast.
    4 He got a jump in his midochlorin in the thousands.
    5 Dooku said that Cam has better makashi skill than himself with only 2 years of training. (But I am not sure if that is public knowedge or only with allies)
    6 Cam showed up to all jedi that he can phase and teleport with no mistakes when he was 8.
    7 Cams way of becoming a padwan was with creativity in the force powers and makashi. That is very different than the normal way thatthat's initieds fIght.

8 Cam didn't follow the rules and got 2 teachers instead of one.
    9 Cams lightsaber is two colored.

10 In all his missions or accidents that are reported Cam has shown exceptional results. Many times the high council praises his skills with lightsaber and force powers.
    They say that he is doing things that many senior knights and even some master knights can't do.
    It's pretty obvious that could have successfully completed the missions without his teachers help.

11 With the exception of the blind arrogance everyone else can see that Cam is very smart, mature and expirience for his age even when compared with other padwans.

12 You said that Palpatine choose force battle because of yodas lightsaber skills. That is very true. That is most logical. Change the battle to your advantage.
    Now let's see Cams fight with yoda.
    It's public knowedge that Cam right now relies heavily on makashi and loves to mix force powers with his spars. He is also smart.
    Then why did he use force powers only once in the entire spar and didn't change the battle like Palpatine? Let's also not forget that makashi has the bigest pros in solo open fights like in the ring.

Cam is making himself too suspicious.

Cam from day 1 has gathered interest towards himself and all his actions gathers more and more. If he wanted to stay low then he should havexpect stayed initied for years and then act like normal padwan power wise.

The way that I see him acting low and the public knowledge for him is like this.

Child Prodigy that has gone to national and world olympiads for maths is losing to one normal high schooler in math.
    Or a sniper in a battle against a martial artist with abandon city as the battlefield decides to go for close combat.
    Or a national martial arts high schooler lose to a street brawler in an official match.

What Cam is showing on the ring and what he is showing outside the ring to the public is soo different that you don't have to be someone like Palpatine, yoda, mace, Dooku etc to know that Cam is faking it like a soccer player on match.

And you know whats funny?
    His faking is mid knight. Then what would be their assumption for his true power?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    TheKingOfHeroes and Ryden1 like this.
  21. USSExplorer

All that is generally true.
    Though the exacts of Cam's missions wouldn't be general knowledge in the Temple. Unless the Jedi keep a record of all their missions (likely) and it is available in full detail to all Jedi (unlikely)

And many Jedi do not believe in the prophecy of a Chosen One, and Cam as vocally said he ain't. (whether anyone buys his false modesty there is debatable)

How is it public knowledge that Cam relies on Force Powers?
    He said that using a blast was a mistake and is not something he's done in spars before.
    Using internal powers is standard for all Jedi, so there' nothing special about that. Just how strong Cam is with them.

As I thought I said before, Cam does not use Force Powers in spars. Not external ones anyway.

Cam hasn't sought interest in himself, though he also hasn't shied away from standing out (and who among us wouldn't stand out if stuck in a Temple with people raised - almost - from birth to think/act a certain way)

Early on Cam didn't want to be stuck in the Temple, so he showed off and did things differently bc of the fact his thinking method is different.

Now, is there a possible disconnect between how he behaves in the Temple and how he is outside? Yes.
    But that's not unexpected. He wants in the Tempel to keep a lower profile, but out in the field, he is well aware that not using every tool at your disposal is how you get killed.

At the Temple, he is mainly sparring with fellow Padawans. Most Jedi expect him to win easily and he does.
    He's sparring and beating a few Knights, which is impressive, undoubtedly. But, to those with access to his mission logs - which are likely as vague as possible when written by Cam - they only back up the impression of someone with great power. And the responsibility to not shove it in the faces of others.

Cam is keeping a low profile by not seeking out Masters to spar with, and thus not appearing to be arrogant.
    With the Jedi, this is the right thing to do. At least in my mind, and that of my beta/lore group.

If he actively sought out Masters to fight, openly called his fellow PAdawans as weak and not worth his time, and kept showing off with esoteric powers, he'd be thrown in a Jedi prison (which do exist) so fast, he'd leave burn marks on the Temple floor.

Also,
    The whole spar with Yoda was a mistake. As not only did he only care about the quest linked to it, but he revealed just how powerful he was. Likely breaking his cover/low profile.

That, apart from revealing where he stands to the Jedi and Sith, will have ramifications for him in the future.

Though Cam learnt the lesson that quests are not the be-all and end-all of his new life.

22. Stoyan

One minute you say many jedi don't think that Cam is the chosen one.
    Then after that you say that he stands out because of the way that everyone else act the same.

I guess you mean that everyone follows the code without questioning like a religion. But with the way that he come to the temple, his high midochlorin and the way that he stands out doesnt that make him the perfect candidate for the chosen one for them? The high council thinks that he is. There are rumors for him before he even become a padwan.
    Fast forward 4 years and there should be no neutral jedi on corusant. It's either respect/admiration for him or hate/jealousy that it's him and not them. In either case both sides should think that he is the chosen one.

About the mix force powers in spars. It's because of the 3vs1 fight. He used them and Kenobi told us that they know about his habit of mixing.

I gues the habit is known only to the allies. But if I remember correctly Rachi and her master aren't his current allies yet so shouldn't at least one of them report it to the higher ups?

I could understand all the data for Cam to be secret for the public knowledge but what does public mean here?
    Until now it's shown that the only restriction in info is about rank. So what rank is Cams data?
    Because if even master jedi can't look at it that's plain suspicious.

So in that case all the high council and the master jedi know about all his data.
    In that case how much from them all know that he is faking it all on the ring? Yoda at least should know about him before the challenge.

Another thing. Cam may not challenge masters but this doesn't mean that nobody is challenging him to spars like yoda.
    Even if we don't mention the masters there should be SOME high knights that has challenge him right? What he shies away and reject them or purposely lose to them?
    By the serra memories it doesn't look like he has lost any spars on corusant until now.

23. USSExplorer

The Jedi are, in many ways, a cult. The get/take babies with potential and raise them in a clositered enviroment.
    So when someone comes along who wasn't raised that way, they stand out.

Anakin did in canon, Cam does here.

Most Jedi don't believe in the Chosen One for the simple reason that most Jedi do not see the failings of the Republic. They are stuck in their Temple on the gleaming surface of Coruscant, cut-off for the galaxy at large.
    They do not see the failings of the Republic, the fact the Jedi no longer follow the will of the Force, but the will of the Senate.

Those that can see the truth, are often those who do not spend time at the Temple, or drink the Jedi Kool-Aid.
    Those Jedi are more likely to believe that Cam is the Chosen One, I would say.

The rest, well Cam's powerful but different. PErhaps he will join the High Council one day, perhaps not. But they don't care about a prophecy that has no relevance (in their minds.)

The 3 on 1 duel with Obi-Wan, Rachi and the Knight was the first time Cam really used Force Powers in a duel.
    The Knight, Pana, commented on Cam adapting Force abilities into Makashi as it was unusual. So that was the first time Cam actually used any abilities in a spar.
    That was Cam trying to win the spar/complete the Quest, without thinking about the long-term ramifications of showing a hint at what he can really do.

I'd expect the change in Cam's m-c count is classified to Masters and above, but how many would regularly read Cam's records? I know it only takes a handful to do so for the secret to get out, but a simple notice to not discuss it from 1/all of the Councils in the Jedi [There are 4 including the High Council] would slow the rumours.

Yoda does know about it, and it may have played into why he 'asked' Cam to spar.
    But the mindset of others is unknown to us and Cam. Save the one chapter where I did a scene from Serra' POV [And she is not going Yandere, just dealing with a combination of things as a 12/13 year old girl that make her internal monologues seem like that.]

Cam hasn't lost any spars until Yoda, because, as I explained, he is only challenging other PAdawans or Knights that are not a threat according to Observe.
    Now, would higher level Knights/Masters maybe seek him out for a spar now? Likely.
    But Cam doesn't have to take those spars, and if he does, it's not him seeking them out.

And yeah, taking those spars does start to break his cover, so to speak, but it is reaching the point where the cover he's been using for the last 4ish years is beginning to fail as it becomes more and more obvious just how much faster/easier he learns things than others.

That is an issue that will have to be dealt with the next time Cam returns to the Temple, as he has now left the place. (as of the next chapter)

24. GrandmasterEli

GrandmasterEli Versed in the lewd.

USSExplorer, how long did it take to come up with that code?

TheKingOfHeroes and Anthony1967 like this.
  25. USSExplorer

You mean the one in my signature?

Not long as it's the so-called Grey Jedi Code. (https://swfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi_Code)
    I just altered the last line to better fit the mantra heard in Rogue One and Season 7 of TCW

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  26. Stoyan

Does that mean that Cam is going to the mandalorians?
    After all he has less than 1 year time before 13.

Something is telling me that when Cam returns back to the temple there won't be knight promotion but heavy investigations, home arrest, separation from his teachers and maybe brainwashing/code readings.

I hope Cam could make some kind of a plan for when he has to return back on corusant.

27. USSExplorer

Next arc is a trip to Mandalore, yes. And all that entails.

The training of a Padawan is entirely at the discretion of the Master (s).
    This was brought up by Fay the last time we see Cam healed in front of the High Council (Children of Shadow arc, iirc) .

If the HC tried to take Cam way from Fay & Dooku, or alter his training heavily, they would protest.
    It wouldn't take much right now for Dooku to leave the Order and Fay might likely follow.
    Throw in that both have good friends on the High Council, and it's unlikely the group could do anything without risking a split in their body.

Fay and Dooku are likely aware of all this, thanks to Yaddle/Sifo-Dyas respectfully, so we're reaching a point where Cam won't return to the Temple any time soon.
    (perhaps 2+years)

28. Stoyan

So it's like when Cam returns it would be either to get promoted into a knight or to officially quit from the temple and become a stray jedi?

Altough if he leaves for 2+ years does that mean that serra also wI'll be gone for 2+ years from her original master?
    And will Cam be able to see his friends from the dragon clan?
    What happened with aayla and the other jedi girls?

Oh and did Cam become 23 before leaving the temple?

29. USSExplorer

Possibly ;)

Serra will return to the Temple at the end of the next arc.
    Aayla will show up in the arc after that.
    Sia-Lan, well in the EU, she was actually on Naboo during the invasion :)

I assume you mean level 23? And yes, he did.

30. Stoyan

Hey can someone tell me why there are so many people online at the same time? It's 12-27 for more than 45 min. Did something happened?

So Cam is getting quality time with each girl for a whole arc? Very intersting. And it looks like there is already a plan how to include Cam in the naboo invasion.

If he becomes stray jedi is there gonna be a little former slave girl following him?