1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Story: Hero Quest (Digimon Quest)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Valeshin, Jul 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Threadmarks: Prologue
    Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Character Selection
    Welcome to my second quest, this time based on the Digimon World. In this quest you're your own character in one of the canon worlds and you'll be able to change the course of the events!
    Name:
    [] Write-in

[] Female

Picture:
    [] Write-in

Personality:
    [] Write-in

Background:
    [] Write-in

Favorite Digimon Type:
    [] Vaccine
    [] Data
    [] Virus

World:
    [] Adventure
    [] 02
    [] Tamers
    [] Savers

Your favorite digimon type determines your digimon partner, while the World determines the mechanics of the quest: in Adventure it will be mostly rolls and plot, no training or aiding. In 02 is pretty much the same. Tamers let you help your digimons with cards, while Savers is a fancier and darker version of Adventure/02 Universe.
    Obviously based on the world you'll met different characters, but I will put some Game Characters in any of the world to spice up the quest.

Have fun!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  2. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

[X] Sora Tendo
    [X] Eight
    [X] Female
    [X] Insert Cyborg Hotaru Tomoe Picture Here
    [X] Upbeat, aggressively cheerful to hide constant pain from imperfect prosthetic connections
    [X] Daughter of cybernetics researcher who got caught under some machinery and became a test subject to save her life.
    [X] Vaccine
    [X] Tamers
    [X] Digidestined of Sugargumption

theunderbolt likes this.
  3. Threadmarks: Character Sheet and Index
    Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

SORA TOHNO
    [​IMG]

Name: Sora Tohno

Sex: Male

Personality: Very cheerful youth, Sora's proven more than once to have a hidden steel in him, a quality which has seen many a bully eating floor with chipped teeth. Enormous digimon fanboy.

Background: Young man from a particularly liberal household, He's often mistaken for a girl thanks to very feminine looks and habits, and a love of masculine and feminine fashion. It often attracts negative attention, which he's learned to deftly ignore. The nail that sticks up sometimes can break the hammer.
    Digimon Partner
    ???

Relationships
    ???

Index

Omakes

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    theunderbolt, Derek58 and DariusXXI like this.
  4. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Virus digimon in Adventure. That would be interesting, the Kids digimon are all either Data or Vaccine and their enemies are almost all Virus I think.

Play as Digidestined of Darkness? Kairi's twin? Or would that be too sue-ish? Or maybe play as Kairi except she actually made it to the summer camp?

I'll try my hand at this if no one makes any good ones, but I'm not good at imagining things from scratch, so if anyone has a pic I could use for inspiration/they would like to see used, I could see about coming up with something. I'll try my best even if no one does, but it helps.

Also, would prefer female a lot. test

Navi-Hank likes this.
  5. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Oh! You may want to put [ ] Write-in under those then.

6. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

[X] Female
    [X] Vaccine
    [X] Adventure

7. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Now it's clearer: the void fields are all write-ins.

8. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X] Sora Tohno
    [X] 13 yrs
    [X] Male
    [X] [​IMG]

[X] Very cheerful youth, Sora's proven more than once to have a hidden steel in him, a quality which has seen many a bully eating floor with chipped teeth. Enormous digimon fanboy.
    [X] Young man from a particularly liberal household, He's often mistaken for a girl thanks to very feminine looks and habits, and a love of masculine and feminine fashion. It often attracts negative attention, which he's learned to deftly ignore. The nail that sticks up sometimes can break the hammer.
    [X] Virus
    [X] Tamers

9. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Edited to include all fields!

10. ShadowAngelBeta

[] Yami Kamiya

[] Eight

[] Female

[] Albino (White Hair/Red Eyes/Pale Skin) version of Kairi pretty much ~Heh. You actually think you're weak to the sun? No little shadow, the Light just hates us all~

[] Quiet and blank, you often get left to the wayside when your sister gets sick. However you are not jealous of her for this, mostly because you kept each other company a lot of the time, between her frequent bouts of sickness and your... trouble going outside. Not that you couldn't, it just took some preparation and baggy clothes. You never could forgive Tai for hurting her all those years ago, even now you can see him flinch a little on the inside when he rarely meets your gaze. You would never let anything hurt her again...Ever. ~Of course my little Shadow, we do not need the Light gone, just out of the way. And if you want her, we will make sure she is yours.~
    As a side note, you actually enjoy your mother's cooking. You have no idea why everyone else has problems with it. Although you do help Kairi out with it anyway.

[] Part of the Kamiya Family, you only remember flashes of the even your sister remembers in full... and the ending. You'd never seen anything so Beautiful as when the Sun rose on the Mayhem and Destruction wrought across it all. ~And soon, little Shadow, we can spread so much more~
    [] Virus

[] Adventure Well, duh

I like invisitext.

11. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

[X] Taichiro Kamiya
    [X] 13
    [X] Male
    [X]
    [​IMG]
    [X]Taichiro is kind, sly, and carefree. He happens to love playing poker, he can and will cheat 15 different ways to sunday in poker.
    [X]When Taichiro was only 2 years old he was adopted into the Kamiya family. Determined to pay back his adopted family for their kindness he became determined to be the best son/sibling he could be. As he tried out all sorts of things he found out he was quiet flexible for his age and had decent hand-eye coordination compared to others his age.
    [X]Unknown
    [X]Savers

I'm hoping that by putting in unknown we might get Keramon.

12. ShadowAngelBeta

That would be cool, but apparently Keramon's first ever existence in that Digital world was the during the movie. Not saying it might not happen, but... its a thing.

I'm aiming for Blackgatomon and the Lilithmon line. According to an old story of Ryuugi's apparently Kairi's Gatomon was the old Demon Lord Lilith, and they were using her Crest as a seal on top of everything else, so... Fun times ahead?

13. burningclaw2

If we want a demon lord, we should be aiming for Lucemon. Badass Bullshit all around.

14. ShadowAngelBeta

Lucemon is also sealed in a digital world we aren't going to. Also, he's a dick. And he's hardly inconspicuous, Lilith can sneak by by virtue of maybe dumping all her power into Kairi's Gatomon and hiding away in a BlackGatomon twin. Lucemon is a rookie, doesn't have a way to fall back into hiding. Which is fitting considering he's Pride... and again, he's sealed. In another dimension.

Can he still screw with people? Probably. Is it easy? Probably not.

I want someone it makes who it makes at least some sense for them to be there. And Lilithmon fits in a lot of ways.

15. burningclaw2

But I like the Garden of Babylon Yandere/Tsundere!Lucemon, he was cute and cuddly.

Also what would people say to trying to get DORUgoramon

16. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

[X] Plan Bailey

17. burningclaw2

Changed my vote to Savers.

18. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

In Savers the Kamiya family is an average one, meaning that they aren't the ones from adventure.

19. ShadowAngelBeta

... Can anyone help me with a name? I'm looking for something like they did with Hikari except for Dark/Darkness/Shadow or something similar. Thank you.

20. Xicree

Updated my Vote.

21. burningclaw2

I know. Doesn't stop the adopted kid from having an adventure.

22. Ruisu

Ruisu Know what you're doing yet?

[X]burningclaw2

Valeshin, you did this and I'm not tagged? Die as burning's bed!

burningclaw2 likes this.
  23. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I do want I want and you can only be my bitch è_é

24. Ruisu

Ruisu Know what you're doing yet?

But you're burning's bitch, you can't be my bitch D= i'm not into ntr, RNG

At least we have digimon quest

25. Xicree

~_~ Savers... There's only 1 digimon series... and its Tamer's all the way baby!

kinny likes this.
  26. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

The last time I checked I rolled that good that Burning hated me :p

27. burningclaw2

Only put Saver's cause I'm not sure if people would prefer Keramon or DORUmon. If DORUmon I'd change to Tamers cause DORUgoramon is boss.

Hadiz likes this.
  28. burningclaw2

Still me bitch *is using Valeshin as a foot stool*

29. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I roll kick you away è_é

30. burningclaw2

Time stop for days son.