1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Exalted 3E, West Direction

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by UrsaTempest, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Sorry about the Presence.

Um, isn't it supposed to be 15 points? Page 124, Step 7: Bonus Points. Yeah, it says 15.

And I'm wondering if I should give Emerald Blossom Sorcery, she's the kind of girl who would get herself initiated by Mara, even if she might not use the soul-stealing shaping ritual. A Pact with Efreet Lords (refluffed for water spirits?) might also work.

2. horngeek

horngeek I trust you know where the happy button is?

...15 points, yeah. I derped there, but it's not going to be too difficult to bring it back down- just get rid of the Sail and Old Realm.

And the Presence is fine- we've got a nice contrast, I think, between Seductive Emerald Blossom and Inspiring Chiyoko.

...honestly, Emerald Blossom would have a fair shot if she wanted to get in a relationship with Chiyoko. :p

kinglugia and UrsaTempest like this.
  3. horngeek

I'll expand on Shimazu while typing up Chiyoko's backstory, but here's a cliff-notes:

It's about halfway between Coral and Wu Jian on the map I linked earlier- Shimazu has control of a relatively small island chain that's also fairly hilly, but the city itself is... well, I described it as Japanese Venice earlier, and that's a geographic descriptor as well as a descriptor of its role- the city itself is mostly canals and footpaths. It serves as a waypoint on the route from Coral to Wu Jian, but in terms of its own resources, the island chain is actually fairly rich in iron for the West, and along with some fairly rich fishing banks, allows it to trade with Coral (and, to a lesser extent, the Realm- which yes, is where Chiyoko has High Realm from) in its own right.

It's independent from Coral mostly because of the aforementioned resources and because it's at the edge of Coral's ability to project power. They have some samurai warriors, but not many (although Shining Point Into The Void is practiced there, yes)- notably, and unlike IRL Japan or most Fantasy versions, merchants are respected- and Shimazu merchants generally deal with honor. It was founded by an Exigent (from whom the city takes its name) shortly after the Great Contagion- records of previous inhabitants are scarce, and interestingly, there aren't any records of which god empowered Shimazu herself. She also founded a priestesshood, which takes care of the spiritual matters of the island- Chiyoko was one before her Exaltation (and the Silken Armor she wears was worn by Shimazu herself, yes).

Overall, it's in a position that could best be described as a precarious balance. Coral is, officially, peaceful towards Shimazu, but visitors from Coral often cause trouble. And, of course, the Realm isn't that far away compared to most of the West.

Also, made the Bonus Point changes to Chiyoko's sheet.

kinglugia and UrsaTempest like this.
  4. Yzarc

Yzarc The Spark of Madness

Do we get a Ox body per Dot of essence or something? I mean there are only (-0, -1, -1, -2, -2, -4, and Incapacitated) right?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  5. horngeek

Ex3 exposes those health levels less, though, so I suspect it balances out to a degree.

6. Yzarc

Actually, I didn't see you guys getting it. So that is why I asked. Ignore my question, it was my mistake.

7. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

For now, no. But if it's as lethal as 2E (which I doubt), I'll change my mind.

8. Yzarc

No worries, I just missed them getting Ox Body technique,

Also Nekraa you have the balanced tag in Grand Daiklave so it adds +1 to your overwhelming damage. It is 6 not 5 for you.

9. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

So I was thinking on writing up a Sorcerer-Swordsman, getting Glorious Solar Blade when at E2, now relying on his Sorcery and Melee charms to kick ass. Craft will probably be used for the purpose of reinforcing my sword, which will be used to create a Familiar through my Occult charms.

Yzarc likes this.
  10. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Tanuki sneaking in with Archer with lots of bling...

11. Yzarc

Back Story:
    Starry Night was one of the many faceless mortal Realm Legionaries that were conscripted and sent off to fight the wars in the name of the Scarlet Empress.

Long and hard did he fight under the Dragons. From the cold tundras to the Sweaty Jungles and even in the harsh deserts, he had fought in all of these places and more.

Gaining the friendship of a young Dragon, he learnt a great deal under the young Exalt, even so far as becoming a Sorcerer.

Under the young Dragon’s command their company won much honour and prestige. Though he lacked the natural Charisma to command men from the front, he proved himself an able sub commander, capable of manipulating the battle field to their advantage. This along with his merger yet considerable sorcerous abilities, they achieved heights they had not dreamed off.

To most, he was one of the lucky ones as while his fellow soldiers died to one cause or another, he remained. Yet it was not to be. All his peers long dead, transferred or Exalted, he was finally discharged when his luck ran out.

A was a disastrous campaign, which left his legion shattered and all his friends dead.

Taking an injury to his heart that could not fully heal by itself and not being important enough to be asked to stay, he left the legion and made his way to a home he hadn’t seen in decades.
    There he was welcomed back and found solace in helping his sister and her husband with their family and business.

In between drilling the watch and working on the farm, he spent his time tutoring his Niece, Wild Flower, a wilful young girl. He thought her how to fight and how to hunt among other things.

This life was hard but honest and he lent his expertise to the village to in all martial matters. Respected and regarded, he was happy and was prepared to grow old here.

But this too was not to be.

In a routine hunting trip with his niece, he become separated from her and whiling looking around, found a pillar of smoke and an explosion of silver coming from the general area of his village.

Rushing to his home he came upon a horrible sight. For there lay the burning ruins of his village. The bodies piled up, both raider and villager alike.

Though he wished otherwise, he knew that the watch could not have held out against this many raiders. Quickly counting the bodies, he found that while the bodies of all the villagers were present his Niece was still absent.

Thus quickly burying the bodies and spreading salt around the graves to ward off the dead, he set off into the night to find the last remaining family he had left.

Thus did he come upon his niece, glowing silver, and standing before a massive Silver Beastman that he recognized as an Anathema.

Knowing what his Niece had become, yet not caring, he walked towards them determined to make his mind known and protect his impressionable niece from the Aged Lunar.

The Lunar, knowing well the relation between his new ward and the man, sought to scare him away.

Starry Night was unimpressed with the Lunar’s attempts and said so by punching him in the face, secure in the knowledge that the Lunar would not kill him. From his knowledge of customs of the Barbarians, he knew that he had to be brave and not show weakness.

No one knew what he had planned to do next, and it mattered not as the moment his fist struck the Lunar, he erupted as a Solar.

Shocked and stupefied, it was the Lunar who recovered first. Bursting out laughing, he had recognized Starry Night from his past incarnation.

The Lunar owed his past incarnation a debt and sought to repay it by helping Starry Night and Wild Flower. Knowing well the seriousness of the situation, they accepted.

Thus they found themselves now, charged to hunt down a fully grown Tyrant Lizard so that Wild Flower may add it to her collection as a rite of passage to become an Adult in the eyes of the Silver Pact.

Name: Starry Night
    Caste: Dawn
    Anima: The Silence after
    Supernal Ability: Martial Arts
    Appearance: Madara Uchiha
    Concept: Soldier Returning from war
    Limit Condition: Failing to keep a promise

Attributes
    Strength •
    Dexterity •••••
    Stamina •••

Charisma •
    Manipulation •••••
    Appearance •

Perception •
    Intelligence •••••
    Wits •••••

Abilities
    Caste
    Brawl
    Martial Arts:
    -- Reaper Daiklave
    Single Point Shining Into the Void Style •••••
    Steel Devil •••••
    Awareness •••••
    Dodge •••
    Resistance •
    War

Favored
    Occult •••••
    Presence •••
    Athletics •••••
    -- Combat Placement
    Socialize •••••
    -- Hiding the Truth
    Integrity •••••
    -- Self Control

Merits
    Allies ••••• (Lunar Niece - Wild Flower)
    Mentor ••• (Lunar Elder)
    Artifact ••• (Reaper Daiklave Pair - Refluffed Spring Razor)
    Thaumaturgist •••• Free with Sorcery
    Artifact •••• The Talisman of Ten Thousand Eyes - Free with initiation
    Martial Artist •••• Free

Charms - Click for more details

Martial Arts - Single Point Shining Into the Void Style
    Gathering Light Concentration
    Shining Starfall Execution
    Single Point Shining Into the Void Form

Martial Arts - Steel Devil
    Naked Fang Draw
    Double Attack Technique
    Triple Attack Technique

Athletics
    Graceful Crane Stance
    Monkey Leap Technique
    Foe-Vaulting Method

Presence
    Listener-Swaying Argument
    Harmonious Presence Meditation

Socialize
    Motive-Discerning Technique

Resistance
    Ox-Body Technique

Occult
    Terrestrial Circle Sorcery
    -Mists of Eventide (Control)
    - Demon of the First Circle

Evocation
    Howling Lotus Strike - Free

Weapons:
    Paired Reaper Daiklave (Spring Razor but with Short Daiklave stats), ‘Ruin and Glory’: Accuracy +5, Damage +10, Defense +0, Overwhelming 4, Attunement 5;

Shaping Ritual:
    The Talisman of Ten Thousand Eyes - Join Battle (Add Occult to Join Battle and gives 1 sm for every 2 sux)

Intimacies
    • “Wild Flower - Niece.” (Defining Tie)
    • “Always support your Comrades.” (Major Principle)
    • “Betrayers (Hatred).” (Minor Principle)
    • "Battles and fights (Enjoyment)" (Major Tie)
    • "Mentor (Grudging Loyalty/Respect)" (Major Tie)
    • "Money (Greed)" (Minor Tie)

Limit: 0

Health:
    -0/ []
    -1/ [][][]
    -2/ [][][][]
    -4/ []
    Inc []

Willpower: 5/5
    Essence: 1
    Personal Essence: 13/13
    Peripheral Essence: 28/33 (5 attuned to Paired Reaper Daiklave)

Bonus Points
    15/15
    4 on four dots of Martial Arts
    2 on two dots of Socialize
    2 on two dots of Awareness
    2 on two dots of Integrity
    2 on two dots of Occult
    2 on two dots of Presence
    1 on a dot of Allies

Experience
    0/0

Solar Experience
    0/0

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    kinglugia, horngeek and UrsaTempest like this.
  12. Biigoh

[​IMG]
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/840993

Name : Lily Blossom of House Mnemon
    Concept : Ninja with a Bow, Girl with a 'titude
    Caste : Night
    Anima : Powers are listed on page 176
    2m treat periphertal as if personal for 1 turn
    3m ignore up to (essence or 3) penalties for stealth
    Bonfire/iconic level, ID is perfectly hidden by anima

Bonus points
    8/8 Favored/Caste ability, 3/3 Merit, 4/2 Willpower

Attributes
    Strength : oo
    Dexterity : ooooo
    Stamina : oooo

Charisma : oo
    Manipulation : ooo
    Appearance : oooo

Intelligence : oo
    Perception : ooo
    Wits : oo

Caste Abilities (bonus points : 4)
    Athletics : ooooo
    Awareness : ooo
    Dodge : ooo
    Stealth (S) : ooooo
    Socialize : o

Favored Abilities (bonus points : 4)
    Archery : ooooo
    Brawl : ooo
    Integrity : oo
    Presence : oo
    Resistance : oo

Regular Abilities
    Investigation : o
    Lore : o
    Sail : oo
    Survival : o
    Bureaucracy :
    Craft :
    Larceny :
    Medicine :
    Melee :
    Occult :
    Performance :
    Ride :
    Socialize :
    Thrown :
    War :

Specialties
    - Archery : While using Seven Thunder Huntress
    - Athletics : Sprinting/Dashing
    - Dodge : Essence-Enhanced Attacks
    - Stealth : Blending into crowds

Merits (bonus points 3)
    Artifact : 2 Collar of Dawn’s Cleansing Light (Jade)
    Artifact : 3 Seven Thunder Huntress (Black Jade/Orichalcum inlays Siege Crossbow)
    Language : 2
    - High Realm (native)
    - DragonTongue
    - SeaTongue
    Manse : 3 (provides 2 dots Demanse and Hearthstones)
    - Sapphire Tor, provides Iron Soul Sapphire
    Resources : 3 (bounty hunting)
    - Yacht (Fat Seagull) (crew 4, min 2)
    - Reinforced Buff Jacket (Soak 5, Mobility Penalty -1, Hardness 0)

Intimacies
    Ties : Mother (filial love) (Positive), Realm (dismay) (Negative), The Sapphire Tor (beloved home) (Major), Seven Thunder Huntress (reclaimed artifact)
    Principles : "Corruption is something to be rooted out" (Defining)

Essence : 1
    Personal : 13/13 [Essence x 3 + 10]
    Peripheral : 27/27 [Essence x 7 + 26] - Attunement [1+5]
    Willpower : 7/7
    Health : -0 [ ] -1 [ ] [ ] -2 [ ] [ ] -4 [ ] Incap [ ]

Charms
    General
    [Ability] Excellency - 1m/1die (Caste/Favored or ability with 1 charm)

Stealth (Supernal)
    Blinding Battle Feint
    Stalking Wolf Attitude
    Blurred Form Style
    Hidden Snake Recoil

Archery
    Wise Arrow
    Sight Without Eyes
    Blood Without Balance
    Trance of Unhesitating Speed
    Phantom Arrow Technique
    Fiery Arrow Attack

Athletics
    Graceful Crane Stance
    Monkey Leap Technique
    Lightning Speed
    Feather Foot Style
    Spider Foot Style

Artifacts
    Collar of Dawn’s Cleansing Light
    Artifact 2 : 1 mote
    It is an orichalum choker of impossibly fine, and seemingly First Age, workmanship. Set with marvelously carved slivers of polished black jade and a glittering black gemstone at the front which is the size of a pigeon's egg.

The artifact negates all penalties to Social rolls that would be applied due to the character being dirty or unkempt. Attuning to the collar extends its powers beyond the Exalt’s clothing to her physical body. The artifact’s cleansing light adds two dice to (Stamina + Resistance) rolls made against disease or poison.

Seven Thunder Huntress (Black Jade/Orichalcum inlay Siege Crossbow)
    Artifact 3 : 5 motes
    Damage +12, Overwhelming 4, Tags: Lethal, Archery (Long), Crossbow, Piercing, Powerful, Slow
    Seven Thunder Huntress is an ancient artifact forged for the Primordial War. Every inch of it is a prayer to the god of killing at a distance. Its barrel is long and covered with delicate and fine runes exalting the concept of killing with a piece of metal and wood flung at great distance. The firing heart, heavy with the most lethal of intents, is an ox-heart size shrine that houses the artifact's violent least god. The bow, thick and short, folds in against the body when not in use. There is a single hearthstone slot in the stock by the trigger.

This is Seven Thunder Huntress, a siege crossbow that was said to have ended the lives of many a demon in the long forgotten Primordial War. It's wielder died in that ancient war, and it was buried with him. Undisturbed in a silent catacomb until the artifact was recovered by Lily Blossom. She had been drawn by her dreams hence.

Manse
    The Sapphire Tor
    Build during the First Age, the Sapphire Tor was a testament to the power available to the exalts in the age of splendor. Dark water raised from the caldera of a dead volcano and made solid, resembling sapphire, provided the walls, roof and structure of the manse. Organic flowing lines gives the manse the statement that says that it is a supernatural structure of utmost puissant.

With the aid of its fortifications, this manse workshop has never fallen to invaders. The workshop within it was designed for the creation, maintenance and repair of magitech artifacts, such as warstriders.

The interior of the manse is full of hallways of cool crystal that glow with a soft cerulean light as one walks within it, while doors of falling water part at one's approach. The black jade inlays that look as if they are flowing within the floors and walls of the manse guides one inwards.

The heart of the manse is a fearsome chamber where the element of water holds sway. A spherical room half full of water with currents and fierce waves that could batter one against the wall, if they dare to intrude upon the hearthstone chamber.

The prize for one who dares to attune to the Sapphire Tor is a perfectly smooth oval gem as blue as the rain that falls from the heavens.

Hearthstone : Iron Soul Sapphire (Standard)
    Keywords: Steady
    This highly-coveted hearthstone looks like a perfectly smooth oval gem as blue as the rain that falls from the heavens. It grants complete immunity to the passive transformative power of the Wyld to everyone within 100 yards (or long range, in combat), even preventing the onset of Wyld addiction. The fae find the stone’s radiance unpleasant, and gain a Minor Tie of aggression against its bearers while within the field of effect.

Backstory to come later when I'm more awake...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  13. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

So Emerald Blossom is now initiated in Terrestrial Circle Sorcery by Mara.

... Is Invulnerable Skin of Bronze too risky?

Naaah...

Tried to add tattoos, a gift from Mara, you know.

[​IMG]

kinglugia and Biigoh like this.
  14. Biigoh

So tsundere that Emerald Blossom. Nekraa

15. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Not very tsun despite the image. She can be dere if she likes you though.

16. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

The modified Emerald Blossom with Backstory!

Name: Emerald Blossom
    Caste: Eclipse
    Anima: A roaring beacon of golden flame that beats to the rhythm of her heart, with blazing tendrils reaching out around her.
    Supernal Ability: Presence
    Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Kyv24U7hvgw/Vknsm59ORRI/AAAAAAAAxEE/PmgwyRDGeU4/s1129-Ic42/Emeral%2520Blossom.jpg
    Concept: Thrill-seeker

Attributes
    Strength •••
    Dexterity ••••
    Stamina ••

Charisma •••
    Manipulation •••
    Appearance •••••

Perception •••
    Intelligence ••
    Wits ••

Abilities

Caste
    Larceny ••
    Linguistics ••• (Forgery)
    Occult ••••
    Presence ••••• (Fast-talk)
    Sail •••

Favored
    Athletics ••
    Investigation •
    Melee •••• (Sword)
    Socialize ••••
    Stealth ••

Non-Favored, Non-Caste
    Awareness • (Hostile Intent)
    Bureaucracy ••
    Integrity •••
    Performance •••
    Resistance ••

Merits
    Enhanced Sense (Hearing, Subtlety)
    Language (Old Realm)
    Artifact ••••• (Volcano Cutter)
    Thaumaturgy (Free from Sorcerous Initiation)
    Infernal Nobility (From Mara’s initiation)

Charms
    Melee
    Excellent Strike (p. 346)
    Dipping Swallow Defense (p. 346)

Occult
    Terrestrial Circle Sorcery (p. 360 – 361)

Performance
    Masterful Performance Exercise (p. 361)
    Thousand Courtesan Ways (p. 368)

Presence
    Listener-Swaying Argument (p. 369)
    Harmonious Presence Meditation (p. 369)
    Impassioned Discourse Technique (p. 370)
    Threefold Magnetic Ardor (p. 371)
    Awakened Carnal Demiurge (p. 371)

Resistance
    Durability of Oak Meditation (p. 374)
    Ox-Body Technique (p. 375) (extra -1/-2 health levels.)

Sail
    Salty-Dog Method (p. 386)

Socialize
    Mastery of Small Manners (p. 393)

Volcano Cutter Evocations
    Grand Eruption (Free, p. 328)

Spells
    Invulnerable Skin of Bronze (Control Spell, p. 474)
    Demon of the First Circle (p. 472 – 473)

Weapons
    Volcano Cutter, ‘Big Red’: Accuracy +1, Damage +14, Defense +0, Overwhelming 5 (6), Attunement 5, Tags: Lethal, Melee, Balanced, Reaching, Two-Handed;

Shaping Ritual
    Bargain with Mara

Intimacies
    • “Breaking rules is exciting.” (Defining Principle)
    • “Express what you feel.” (Major Principle)
    • “Confinement is suffocating.” (Major Principle)
    • My mother (Love, Minor Tie)
    • Sapphire Rose ‘Big Sis’ (Love, Major Tie)
    • Big Red (Affection, Minor Tie)
    • Chiyoko (Playful Love, Minor Tie)

Languages: Seatongue (Native), Old Realm
    Limit: 0
    Health: 0/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-2/-4/Incapacitated
    Willpower: 5/5
    Essence: 1
    Personal Essence: 13/13
    Peripheral Essence: 28/33 (5 attuned to Big Red)

Background
    Emerald Blossom grew up on one of the countless smaller island villages found in the West. She was always a problem child, letting her curiosity and rebelliousness towards rules getting her in trouble countless times. She was caught and punished several times, but she only gave an as small excuse as possible and continued again when she thought tempers had abated. Her elder sister, Sapphire Rose had a tough job looking after her sometime mad-seeming little sister.

It was when she snuck ashore the holy isle where only the elderly village priest were allowed that she truly grasped the danger of her acts of daring. The Court of Pearls and Reefs threatened to drown the island that the village stood upon for her transgression. Alarmed and ashamed Emerald Rose took a boat and traveled to the sacred reef of the Court to appease their fury. It was when she successfully calmed them that the Second Breath came upon her, the mark of the Eclipse showed itself on her forehead.

The spirit court placated, she still decided that she should take a journey. To make herself ‘out of sight, out of mind’ and to experience new things as the small fishing village was getting confining and people started to getting ideas of marriage. She snuck ashore on the holy isle a second time and took the grand daiklave enshrined upon it, this time unnoticed and borrowed a small boat and some travel fare and set off for new sights.

Huh, she's pretty bad at naming stuff.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Biigoh likes this.
  17. horngeek

I'll get Chiyoko's actual backstory up soon-ish. My computer's being repaired right now (video card issues) so I don't have acces to my books right now.

Personality-wise, she's kind without being soft- she doesn't like killing, but will do so if she has to.

Yzarc and kinglugia like this.
  18. horngeek

Incidentally, as far as area goes, I'm inclined towards the Coral area, although Chiyoko could travel further. I just want to note that a game in the Caul would likely have much less sea travel than other Western games.

…also, part of me wonders whether Chiyoko should develop a crush on Emerald Blossom, Nekraa. :p

Yzarc and UrsaTempest like this.
  19. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Oh my~

Is it her roguish charm and bad girl behaviour? :p

UrsaTempest likes this.
  20. horngeek

Quite possibly. :p

Chiyoko would probably be more inclined to be attracted to someone who did care, even if they were outwardly rather roguish- and honestly, Blossom seems to fit that, al least from my read of her.

UrsaTempest likes this.
  21. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Yeah, she cares. It's just that rules sparks something in her mind and she has to oppose them (for at least a few weeks during her childhood, Sapphire Rose could have her do things by telling her not to do them. Alas, she wised up eventually). Freedom is important to her, but at the same time she don't want her actions to unduly negatively affect others.

UrsaTempest likes this.
  22. horngeek

*nods* then yeah, it's entirely possible Chiyoko might fall for her.

Or already have done so, depending on when they met in relation to the game start. :p

UrsaTempest likes this.
  23. Yzarc

So 3 Sorcerors in total so far? Man Sorcery is a lot more popular than the last edition.

24. horngeek

And it isn't completely out of the question for Chiyoko to pick it up eventually, although she's not so likely to with three already.

Sorcery's just flat-out better written in Ex3.

25. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Yeah, shaping rituals and control spells really helps to distinguish sorcerers (and are cool).

26. Yzarc

Also you might want to max out occult and maybe int because as it is, you are a bit too low beat the demon's resolve to bind it. Might be best to learn summon elemental as they just dissolve if you fail.

27. UrsaTempest

Emeral got the Initiation from Mara, though. And she got amazing social skill. She probably can just persuade demon...

28. horngeek

Would we be arriving together at wherever the game starts, separately, or is that up to us?

29. UrsaTempest

So, people want to play in Wavecrest-Coral?

30. UrsaTempest

If you want to pair-up, go ahead.