1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfic Search Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Biigoh, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Fobium

Fobium Getting sticky.

Looking for a Naruto story where SI (probably Sakura) could control the hair in the style of Kaguya and made something like clothes out of them. And its not a "Bench Warmer" by Blackmarch.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
    Kolarthecool likes this.
  2. Hanada

Hanada I trust you know where the happy button is?

Am looking for a worm fic were Taylor is male, he is intergoted by alexandria were it turns out her power mess with her head, and sleep with each other

3. Lemar

Lemar Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Hello I am looking for a warcraft (Si) fanfic as a elf, set after sunwell is destroyed. (Forsaken \Broken\wretched) can't remember the terminology. Pretty much a villain self insert. (last time I read i, lost my bookmarks ). Can't remember what site nor author.

Thanks for taking the time. Can't remember the title for the life of me.

Found it;
    Magic and how to steal it \ bladedhc \ Fan fiction . Net

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    NounNoun and Minion #Q like this.
  4. BlackKnight

BlackKnight I trust you know where the happy button is?

trying to find this fic I found here it was an si that shows up in Westeros (don't remember if it was Game of thrones or song of fire and ice) as a female red Martian from the John Carter of Mars series.

5. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

I'm trying to recall the name of a Worm fic where Victoria Dallon/Glory Girl slipped up and got caught on camera giving a public display of affection with Gallant. She got some bad PR for cheating on her boyfriend Dean Stansfield with the Ward Gallant.
    I think people were trying to figure out if the two knew about her seeing each other and accepted being part of her harem or if she was two-timing Dean.
    Those in the know thought it was hilarious, well except for Vicky and Dean.
    Does anybody recall the fic with the scandal of Glory Girl two-timing Dean and Gallant?
    Yes, I'm well aware that Dean and Gallant have the same kind of relationship as Alexandria and the PRT's chief director Costa-Brown (or Clark Kent and Superman). So did VIcky, but the public did not which made for the hilarious situation where she was caught on camera kissing Gallant and the public though she was cuckolding Dean Stanfield.

macdjord likes this.
  6. BlackKnight

This was an old fanfic I read it is Harry Potter one where Lilly Potter in the afterlife is told and shown the life Harry would now live after her and James' deaths. She obviously doesn't like it so an entity(Death?, Fate? don't remember) who sends her back as a twelve? year old and joins Harry in Hogwarts. it is a Harry Lilly pairing story. Don't remember if it was incest or not due to Lily coming back to life in her body or in a new body.

NounNoun likes this.
  7. D'waawwu

D'waawwu Versed in the lewd.

I know what your talking about and I could swear it was on archiveofourown but I'm not seeing it.
    You sure it an si?
    https://archiveofourown.org/users/login?restricted=true

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
  8. BlackKnight

9. BlackKnight

Do you know the fic name?

10. D'waawwu

D'waawwu Versed in the lewd.

11. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

Not actually a fanfic, but a short story I read once: Young woman intercepts the fairy queen and her hunting party and challenges her for the life and freedom of her ensorcelled brother. Queen subjects her to various pains and torments, but she pulls through. The twist is, when she's won, she offers the queen a deal: her brother for the freedom of one of her court. (Turns out, the brother was an abusive dick, and she was in love with one of the queen's handmaidens.)

It was posted on Tumblr, and I'm pretty sure it was in response to one of those 'story prompt' posts.

12. NounNoun

NounNoun Gather, Purify, Condense, Repeat Gone for Good

well that's just needlessly convoluted, she shouldn'v just asked for the court member to begin with

13. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

She had a claim on her brother, and thus the right to challenge the queen for his freedom. She didn't have any claim on the handmaiden, or at least none the fae would recognize.

14. Tt409

Tt409 Not too sore, are you?

I'm looking for a worm fic where taylor can link tinkers together in a group fugue I think she gets bluetooth in a fugue

Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
  15. Radek

Radek Promethean

Mauling Snarks by CmptrWz over on SV. Specifically, her power - "snark" - can talk to others and basically form temporary clusters when cooperation furthers mutual goals, like when several Tinker work together on a project.

Warning: story takes canon as mostly a suggestion. Some people do not like that.

16. Tt409

Tt409 Not too sore, are you?

Thanks that's it

17. DavidMswdlvr2

DavidMswdlvr2 RWBY fan seeks digivice & gunscythe

Looking for a crossover between Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Marvel. Rough Summary: Xander gets hurt saving kids from a serial killer, and is gravely injured. He needs a transfusion to get through the operation, but there are only two donors easily accessible: Bruce Banner and Jennifer Walters. She-hulk donates the blood, and Xander Hulks out during the operation. After that, Idk. I remember one scene where Xander uppercuts a vamp, and it falls to Earth right in front of Nick Fury.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
    macdjord likes this.
  18. greatviking071

greatviking071 Getting out there.

Looking for the a Bleach/ Total drama island crossover called Total Drama Bleached if I remember correctly. I think the author was Bigby the Big Bad Wolf on fanfiction.net. I tried pulling his page on the way back machine, but have not had any luck.

19. Human2000

Human2000 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Looking for an isekai/ISOT story where someone/a group of people gets transported to a fantasy world. I would prefer that they don't have OP powers and have to use Earth knowledge to survive

20. DocZ

DocZ Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Looking for a dimension hopping story where the author does a dice roll to see in what kind of world they end up in. I remember a good roll and he ended up in a paradise world with a dog with a blue lantern ring in it.

21. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

I'm looking for a Worm fic where Shadow Stalker, prior to her arrest and being given probation in the Wards, got accused of being in league with the Merchants because some woman being attacked saw Shadow Stalker watching from the shadows and not intervening.
    I can't recall if the woman was just robbed, beaten, or sexually assaulted.
    Just that Sophia's penchant for waiting to see if they were "worthy" of being saved by trying to fight back against impossible odds meant she stood there and watched as the woman was either robbed or gang-raped by armed assailants.
    Then she reported that the assailants had a cape on overwatch and described Shadow Stalker.

It also wasn't an isolated incident, several other reports came in of this.

macdjord likes this.
  22. Bob Chins

Bob Chins Getting some practice in, huh?

I am looking for a worm fanfic where Contessa goes on a bender and blabs a bunch of Cauldrons secrets to Greg Vedar? I thought it was on QQ but don’t actually remember where I read it.

23. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

That is "Brockton Brass" by Rorschach's Blot, found only on CaerAzkaban
    Here's a random part of the thread
    https://caerazkaban.groups.io/g/main/message/484185

The first part can be found here, but Rorscharch hasn't uploaded the rest to Pit of Voles yet.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11073277/26/Meh

Bob Chins likes this.
  24. Gaudium

Gaudium Slowly going insane and proud of it.

Trying to find a Worm fic or snippet where Thinker or reporter exposed Costa-Brown as Alexandria after making accusations and using a car bomb to expose her in her Costa-Brown identity. The other Triumvirate members followed and so did several others, but issues started to arise as Costa-Brown kept her position as PRT Chief Director.

Taylor triggered as a tinker, I think, and rebels against the new system that they implemented, escaped from Armsmaster with the help of the Undersiders and begrudgingly joins the team due to her connections with Tattletale.

Anyone seen it, heard of it?

I remember reading it, can't seem to find it and slowly going a little nuts about it.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    Crooked Crane likes this.
  25. NumberSix

NumberSix Know what you're doing yet?

I am looking for a very old Evangelion fanfic where Asuka was abducted by one of the members of SEELE and her behavior was "corrected" with the help of drugs, sensory deprivation and other forms of conditioning until she was turned into a perfect toy for the old bastard.

26. BlackKnight

trying to find story I can't remember what it was but one of the newer chapters had a Bane from the dark knight rises in it
    The "Do you feel in charge?" quote to be specific if anyone can help please do thank you.

27. BlackKnight

Two stories the first is a Greek fanfic don’t remember if it was related to Percy Jackson or not but female Hephaestus gets Aphrodite pissed at her so Aphrodite charms Ares into tapering Hephaestus can’t remember the story name or if it was on this site or not. The second is a Naruto si fic where the si is reborn in an si where at the final battle Madara kills ever jags but mei terumi and rapes her this leading to si being born

28. Praetrunco

Praetrunco Getting sticky.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35005066

That sounds like what you're after.

29. Reman Septim

Reman Septim Not too sore, are you?

There is a story I'm trying to find in AO3 about a Jon x Dany x F Targaryen fic where the third corner of the triangle is a twin sister of Jon that ruled over Dany's Essosi conquests. Anybody knows what it is?

NumberSix likes this.
  30. Marcrawsky

Marcrawsky Not too sore, are you?

I'm looking for a naruto fanfic where the mc is op but his brother wants to get strong enough to beat him because he knows he just wants to be free which he can't be at the top.