1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by burningclaw2, Jun 10, 2015.

1. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Votes Locked.

Can I get a tally, I"ll try and update before I get drafted into the activities, though my current headache might impede me.

Dark Ness likes this.
  2. Dark Ness

Dark Ness I trust you know where the happy button is?

Valeshin definitely won, but I can't give you a tally because I am on my phone.

3. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Vote Tally : Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King) | Page 35 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.1.9
    [X] Ah... Matamune-san, was it? Sorry if I cause you some trouble, but I would like to ask you some questions. You must first know something that even my parents don't know: I have the Reishi, which lets me read the heart of others: I read about it time ago in a book. Because of it I couldn't help but see that you think that I share a resemblance to Hao, and well... I would like to ask you if you can tell me something about him, like how he was, when you meet him, what he was famous for, etc.. that kind of things. I would also like to know why he became insane (...even if I don't think he is insane*...), since I'm sure that the rest of my family isn't eager to answer my questions. Tamamo, I also ask you to forgive me for not telling you before, but I wasn't ready: I just told now to Matamune-san because I have to know.
    No. of Votes: 8
    [X] Just blurt it out. "you know my brother? where is he? is he ok? did he get adopted? why don't the rest of my family want to talk about him"
    No. of Votes: 3
    [x]Tell me about my brother. How did you meet him? What did he go insane? Who is his partner? Who are you? What to do you like?
    No. of Votes: 1
    [X] I know that I have a brother. even if no one will talk about him, but you knew him so can you tell me what he was like when you knew him,
    No. of Votes: 1

Total No. of Voters: 13

4. burningclaw2

Alrighty.

Let me figure out how the hell I'm going to write that.

5. Threadmarks: Au Revoir Mount Osore Part 1
    burningclaw2

You decided on how you were going to start your questioning of Matamune.

“Ah, Matamune-san, was it?” you start continuing at the split-tailed cat’s acknowledging nod, “Sorry if I cause you some trouble, but I would like to ask you some questions.”

“Go ahead, Young Master Yoh.” replies Matamune the cat spirit smiling amicably at you.

You smile back at the cat spirit and say, “Well before the actual questions, you must first know something that even my parents don’t know: I have the Reishi, the ability to read the hearts of others: I had read about it some time ago in a book.” Your confession shocks both Matamune and Tamamo, though both quickly got over it even though they both hold worry for you in their hearts, “Because of it, I couldn’t help but see that you think I share a resemblance to my ancestor, Hao Asakura, and well I would like to ask you if you can tell me something about him, like how he was, when you meet him, what he was famous for, etc. that kind of things. I would also like to know why he became insane, according to your feelings, since I’m sure my family isn’t eager to answer my questions. Also Tamamo, I wish to apologize for keeping this from you, but I wasn’t ready at the time: I just told Matamune-san now because I want to know the answers to these things.”

“Do not worry, Goshujin-sama. This Tamamo-no-Mae will always forgive you.” Tamamo quickly gushes out before snuggling against you as Matamune composes himself to reply.

“Well, Young Master it seems you are quite inquisitive. Very well I’ll answer your questions to the best of my abilities.” Matamune says with a small smile before moving on to answer your questions, “My first master, Lord Hao who made the Asakura the clan of Shamans and Diviners they are today. I first met Lord Hao when I was but a starving kitten, out of the kindness of his heart. Those days were the best of my life, unfortunately like you Lord Hao possessed the Reishi. Because of the era he was in his Reishi showed him the absolutely worst of humanity, slowly eating away at his mind and will, driving him insane to the point he wished to destroy all humans.”

You could feel the nostalgia and sorrow coming from Matamune even without your Reishi as you started to speak once more, “Thus Young Master I must warn you, be careful to how much you pay attention to what your Reishi tells you, it turned my precious master, Lord Hao, who was one of the kindest souls you’d ever meet, into a twisted monster of his former self. I do not wish to see another fall to the same fate.”

You nod at Matamune’s words, if your brother the supposed reincarnation of your honored ancestor, was still haunted by the whisper’s of humanities darkness constantly bombarding his mind, then you’ll just work hard and try and cure him of the mental scars instilled onto him.

[End Goal, Changes: You now wish to help cure the insanity that plagues your kind brothers mind. In addition to bringing him home.]

Silence descended as the train ride continues, with Matamune occasional humming notes to a song only he knew while reading.

You eventually fall asleep on the ride to Mt. Osore. When you awaken you were almost at your first stop at Aomori, where you would head off to the lands nearby Mt. Osore. You were close to oversleeping due to how late you were up on the train trip.

The cold was nothing compared to the trials you went through during your climb of Mt. Everest.

Though you're curious on how the spirits around Mt. Osore as Mt. Osore was a Soul Garden of solitude and sorrow.

You wander the nearby city taking a moment to fill your empty stomach. Though you were disgusted at the thoughts of the majority of humans around you.

Once you were done eating Matamune left in advance to inform your grandmother. After paying for your meal, you move to leave when you come across her.

A young blonde girl around your age named Kyoyama Anna, you both widen your eyes as you both end up finding out that you both bare the same ‘Blessing/Curse’ Reishi.

Looking at her, you can’t help but find her cute, which caused her to blush and glare at you.

What do you do?

[ ] Write in?

Xx.xX

AN: Shortish I think but exposition.

Tell me of any errors and ways to smooth things over.

Have fun and be sure to vote.

SneakyRock, Minars90, Grinix and 24 others like this.
  6. Dark Ness

Part of the vote was that we didn't believe Hao is insane.

MHLord likes this.
  7. burningclaw2

Doesn't stop your opinion from being changed slightly due t evidence from circumstances. Hao's power drove him insane from being exposed to the darkest aspects of the human heart for so long.

Selias likes this.
  8. Dark Ness

[X]Hello. So, your my fiance?

9. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Do we even know that she is our fiancé? Maybe I forgot, but burning didn't mention that our fiancé = Anna in the text, so we shouldn't know it yet.
    If I'm mistaken then sorry.

10. Dark Ness

11. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Yes, but do we know our Grandma Apprentice Name?

12. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

WAIT CAN SHE HER USE

13. Dark Ness

Doesn't matter, we can read her mind, remember?

14. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

[X] Wow, I never expected to run into someone else with the Reishi. My name's Yoh, nice to meet you!

I'm not sure if Yoh realizes Anna is his fiance or not, but I think given this situation he would be focused more on the fact that they both have the same rather rare ability even if he did. Well I think it is rare, been way to long since I watched Shaman King.

15. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

[x]Hi! I'm Asakura Yoh! You might already know that but I felt polite to say it out loud. What's your name?

16. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Smile and introduce yourself.

17. Dark Ness

We already know her name.

18. Ruisu

Ruisu Know what you're doing yet?

19. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

I still want to know her name. Like stated before, I want to hear her name outloud.

20. Lalzparty

Lalzparty Functional Alcoholic

The slaps are coming.

[X] Shield your face
    - [X] Blurt out that you think she's very pretty.
    -- [X] Enjoy the beating and fall more in love.

21. Dark Ness

Why would she slap us? Meh, I am going with it anyways.

[X] Shield your face
    - [X] Blurt out that you think she's very pretty.
    -- [X] Enjoy the beating and fall more in love.

22. dragonx99

dragonx99 Actually Satan

[X] Wow, I never expected to run into someone else with the Reishi. My name's Yoh, nice to meet you!

23. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

24. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

25. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

26. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

27. derkan

derkan Experienced.

28. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I think I will skip this one, since I can't decide lol.

29. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Well, we might wanna tread carefully here. From what I remember, at this point Anna's pretty damn close to snapping. Kind of like Hao did.

30. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.