1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

There are SLOGANs fer fucks sake! lolololololol

I can't breath.

Its too funny.

ZipLopz, 1986ctcel, tomio and 5 others like this.
  2. Skitzyfrenic

Current Tally. Probably going to close the vote in the morning, with the intention of a snip tomorrow afternoon.

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 66 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.1.9
    [X] Plan Evil
    No. of Votes: 12
    evildice
    1986ctcel
    alethiophile
    Bloodshifter
    Drak4806
    GiftofLove
    Gotenks
    mishie
    Snake/Eater
    Sol Mark-1
    SwiftRosenthal
    tomio

[X] Plan Bii
    No. of Votes: 9
    Biigoh
    Budda002
    Happerry
    hunter09
    Kerfirou
    prandom
    rogthnor
    shaderic
    Xryuran

[X] Bank
    No. of Votes: 2
    Biigoh
    evildice

[X] No.
    evildice
    Selias

[X] Nothing. Its her life..
    No. of Votes: 1
    theonebutcher

[X] Holy fuck that was awesome.
    Selias

[X] She is yours. Your friend, your fuckbuddy, your courtier, your whatever. And nothing of yours will live like this.
    Selias

Total No. of Voters: 23

Snake/Eater and evildice like this.
  3. unsafejakal

unsafejakal Not too sore, are you?

[X] Plan Evil

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  4. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  5. Insomniac

Insomniac Getting sticky.

America has been going pretty murderhobo IRL... drones, torture, extra-judicial orders of execution....

Skitzyfrenic, ZipLopz, tomio and 4 others like this.
  6. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

So off-topic it's occluded by the horizon. Thus, stop.

7. Fishyface

Fishyface Not too sore, are you?

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  8. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

What happens if the votes become a tie? Does the QM combine both votes or rolls a die to decide?

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  9. mishie

mishie Experienced.

[X] Plan Evil

kinglugia, evildice and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  10. Skitzyfrenic

If the votes tie, depending on compatability of the votes, I either smoosh them together into a super vote or roll dice if the votes are too different.

Vote is closed! I'll get a tally up when I manage to stumble back to my study.

tomio, Sol Mark-1 and Snake/Eater like this.
  11. Skitzyfrenic

Final vote tally.

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 66 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.1.9
    [X] Plan Evil
    No. of Votes: 13
    evildice
    1986ctcel
    alethiophile
    Bloodshifter
    Drak4806
    GiftofLove
    Gotenks
    mishie
    Snake/Eater
    Sol Mark-1
    SwiftRosenthal
    tomio
    unsafejakal

[X] Plan Bii
    No. of Votes: 11
    Biigoh
    AZATHOTHoth
    Budda002
    Fishyface
    Happerry
    hunter09
    Kerfirou
    prandom
    rogthnor
    shaderic
    Xryuran

[X] Bank
    Biigoh
    evildice

[X] No.
    evildice
    Selias

[X] Nothing. Its her life..
    theonebutcher

[X] Holy fuck that was awesome.
    Selias

[X] She is yours. Your friend, your fuckbuddy, your courtier, your whatever. And nothing of yours will live like this.
    Selias

Total No. of Voters: 26

Plan Evil won. You're going to play it cool. There is more to TDP and Sabah than sex. She was a bit skittish to start, so pushing her is very likely to be counter productive. And before she decided to make out with you, she was doing what you wanted her to do. The making out, and the baby sloppy bj, were a nice way to end the night with Sabah. We aren't going to do anything about her living situation, she is already working to better herself. At least directly. By being a business investor you can improve her lot. You won't be telling her anything else. So there will be some small talk, a good bye, and then walking down the stairs to talk with Hookwolf.

tomio, kinglugia, ZipLopz and 4 others like this.
  12. Threadmarks: 22- Goodnights
    Skitzyfrenic

You'd like to say something about her living conditions. You really would.

However, Sabah is already working to change her situation. Open her own shop, get orders for dresses and other costumes. It is upsetting, at least a little bit, and a tad grating, that the correct course of action is to help her indirectly.

She is your courtier, and she should be allowed the chance to continue proving her courtly worth.

Furthermore, given her unsure actions when asking her to the party, at the start of the party, and in the car, it might be too much.

You don't want to come across as a 'sugar daddy,' just the obscenely rich friend. Who apparently gets blowjobs from a lesbian.

Before you can contemplate that final action further Sabah returns.

She gives you a nervous smile.

"So, how was it? Because I just pretended it was a gigantic clit."

Playing it off like it wasn't the goal of the night would be best, you decide, especially since it wasn't. A distant hope at best. And some honesty would go a long way.

"Fantastic. It was the first time something like that happened, so it was amazing," you say with a slightly embarrassed look.

"No way," she counters as she starts clearing a pile cloth from a spot on the couch. She offers it to you, "Not the way you look. Or the way Jessica talked about you."

"No lie, that was the very first time I ever made out with a girl, or had... that done to me."

She smiles with a giggle as you sit down on the couch.

"The story you told Sam's Rory was true then?"

Sabah disappears behind a folding dressing wall.

You make a noncommittal noise.

"This is where I live," comes over the wall along with Sabah's overcoat, "It's not much. Most of my money goes to cloth, and school. I do have refreshments that I would normally offer you, but your driver is waiting outside."

And your father wants you home.

"And your father wants you home. Plus Jessica and Nessa did make it very clear what I was allowed to do with you tonight."

Her head pokes out, along with a naked shoulder. Her face is serious.

"Seriously, don't tell them about the blowjob. I don't want to wake up with a mannequin head in my bed," she shudders and pulls her head back behind the wall, "Or something."

There has been a nervous warble in her voice since she returned from the kitchen. It is best you take care of that now.

"Sabah, you don't have to be nervous. When we left the party, I had already achieved everything I wanted to with you tonight, save for a pleasant parting. I like having a friend," you'd stand if she could see you, and look into her eyes so she could see how serious you are. "Any... benefits beyond that are not expected or needed, unless you want to do such things."

"Okay," drifts to your ears, her voice soft, then, much louder, her voice is laced with a bit of surprise and disgust, "Those are ruined. I suppose three orgasms would do that. Surprised there isn't a- yes, there it is."

"Three orgasms?" your voice cracks. Damn your voice.

"Yes," there is a rustling of cloth and Sabah steps around the changing wall wearing the fluffiest bathrobe and slippers you've ever seen, you can't stop the snort of amusement. "Three of them, two from Victoria, and one from you on the ride over."

You stand as she takes your hand and tugs you towards the door. Its obvious she's dismissing you, and honestly, you're a little sad to go. It'd be nice to just sit and talk for a while. You let her hear your thoughts.

A kiss on the cheek is your reward.

"There will be other parties, won't there? Or we can just hang out sometime. You have my number, I have yours. We'll talk. Like you said: 'I like having a friend.'"

She gives you another strange look.

"If you were a few years older, or if we'd met sooner," she shakes her head, "We could talk 'if's for months. I'm glad you asked me to this party. I'll talk with Victoria if she and I get serious, so we can keep going to parties together, at least."

"I'll do the same wi-"

"Please," she laughs, "You are going to have at least dozen girls swirling around you all the time. If you have a steady girlfriend before you turn twenty, I'll be surprised."

She's a bit shorter than you without her boots, she lifts herself up just enough to give you another kiss. This one is a kiss of general affection, just on your lips.

"Goodnight, Theo," Sabah says as she opens her door with a smile, "Call or text me later this week?"

"Goodnight, Sabah," you say with a nod, and a stolen kiss of your own.

With a laugh she pushes you out into the hallway, closing the door behind you. You hear the light thump of her back against the door and her mutter of: 'Time for some wine, and settle in for a night of touching myself to a man. That's a first.'

You allow yourself a smile and touch your lips. Who would have known that your first real kiss, you had received one or two from the Twins growing up as (occasionally cruel) jokes, would turn into a heated makeout session in the back of a car, followed up by receiving oral sex.
    Speaking of the car, you'd been in the building for about fifteen minutes.

Brad was probably bored, time to head downstairs.

You come back out into the street and find the out of costume Hookwolf playing Angry Birds on his personal smartphone.

"Fucking little pigs," the man growls putting away his phone, "Sit up front."

He doesn't open the door for you this time, which suits you just fine. A silence is building as the car is started and pulled smoothly out onto the street.

What Do?:

[] You are a prince. It is best Brad learns this now. Command him to speak his piece.

[] Wait patiently for him to speak. He does have seniority in the organization you are soon to join.

[] Speak first, casually. Prompting him to begin this shop-talk.

[] Write in

=====

XP Gain: 2 xp

XP Purchase:
    [] Purchase
    -[] Write in

[] Bank

=====

I rolled for hearing Sabah last minute. Six successes on six dice. So now you know that Sabah is going to think of you fondly this night. You also rolled well for soothing Sabah's nervousness.

13. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

[X] Speak first, casually. Prompting him to begin this shop-talk.

I think we need to prove ourselves first before we try to command Brad.

By the way doesn't Bakuda threaten to blow up her school soon?

tomio, kinglugia and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  14. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

15. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Plan Bii

[X] Write In
    -[X] See Stunt. Use 2 personal motes for 2nd Excellency to project presence if/when he says something.

XP Purchase:
    [X] Bank

[X] Stunt!
    Silence fills the car, the only sound comes from the gentle hum from the electric engine of the car. There's no music, no words. You were well aware of how Brad felt about you. You didn't even need to use your powers to know this. You were simply the fat boy to him, even with your new powers. The only respect that he had for anyone came from their ability to fight, and how well they did so.

True, you could fight now, but given the way your powers worked, you knew that what you could do now... would be as nothing as what you could do in time as your power grew.

And so, you sat in the silence and just looked out at the streets moving by. The darkness that concealed the decay of the city was pushed back by the islands of light. You were a prince, after all, and you didn't answer to Hookwolf. And thus, if he had something to say to you, you would reply. There was no need to appear weak, not when you were alone with him.

16. prandom

prandom Definitely Trustworthy

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  17. unsafejakal

unsafejakal Not too sore, are you?

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  18. Snake/Eater

Foreshadowing for when the S9 come to visit. Now that is the stuff of nightmares when a serial killer doesn't murder you but just tries to be a troll instead.

EVA-Saiyajin, tomio, Budda002 and 2 others like this.
  19. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Pretty sure it's a Tailoring joke.

20. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

Also, more obviously, a Godfather reference. Sabah definitely has suspicions about who our family is.

tomio, Budda002, kinglugia and 5 others like this.
  21. Snake/Eater

It's pretty obvious that Theo isn't Skidmark or Lung's Kid.

22. Skitzyfrenic

Its a Godfather reference with a tailoring twist to it.

23. SwiftRosenthal

He could be Marquis's, if you don't have OOC info and assume his hair could be dyed.

tomio, Sol Mark-1, kinglugia and 3 others like this.
  24. Snake/Eater

Huh, that is food for thought. that would be interesting in a Chinese way if Amy though Vicky though Sabah finds out that Theo is possibly her long lost brother. she would think that she traded one sibling for another.:D

tomio, Budda002, Sol Mark-1 and 4 others like this.
  25. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

We can afford to shop at the horribly talented and racist Master Tailor that Sabah is studying under.

Safe to say we're big money. The godfather jokes overfloweth.

26. SwiftRosenthal

The whole 'horribly racist family' thing is a dead giveaway, of course, but if we ignore that...

tomio, 1986ctcel, kinglugia and 2 others like this.
  27. Snake/Eater

To be fair, her Dad was a bit of a man ho when it came to other women. it's not completely impossible that Marquis Boned some Ladies that were in the Empre or at least affiliated with them.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    tomio, 1986ctcel, Budda002 and 3 others like this.
  28. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  29. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

[X] Write-in lines: goal is to express surprise at Brad's situation (stuck driving me around) with the implication that Brad deserves better, which will start driving a wedge between Brad and Dad, and also fish for information about Brad's character.
    - [X] "Kinda surprised to have you as my bodyguard. I didn't know dad used you as a driver. It's a clever cover, I guess."

Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  30. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Guys.... Are we seriously wanting to drive wedges in the power structure that we are going to inherit? Especially given that the old man isn't being a jerk ass to us?