1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
False Xteeler
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:36 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
Jan 13, 1994 (Age: 30)

False Xteeler

"Hahaha ♪", Male, 30

Just took break from the internet for 3 days. Came back to learn favorite Vtuber vods are gone. Well that sucks... Just learn about hour ago Jul 31, 2020

False Xteeler was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:36 AM
    1. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Just took break from the internet for 3 days. Came back to learn favorite Vtuber vods are gone. Well that sucks... Just learn about hour ago
      1. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Can't believe it all started from 1 copyright strike to mio that set it off. Well 2020 is already halfway there, can't wait until 2021
        Jul 31, 2020
    2. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      What im feeling right now at the moment
    3. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      This is what I'm going feeling this entire week... I didn't save them, only few. I just heard news few minutes before the shut down
    4. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Fuck, I never realized how boring it is when there no internet for whole day.
      1. TMastér and Penwriter like this.
      2. Finagle007
        Finagle007
        Amen.
        Jan 31, 2018
        False Xteeler likes this.
      3. Trilonias
        Trilonias
        And this is why you should be prepared with offline stuff to enjoy - just in case.
        Jan 31, 2018
      4. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        I'm already cover, I binge watch some of anime on my phone, play some game on ps4 and watch tv for little bit.
        Jan 31, 2018
        Trilonias likes this.
    5. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Man, I feel amazing, ex rank luck. Gahahahahah..
      1. Imabot likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        *fluffs away with the X*
        Jan 11, 2018
        Imabot likes this.
    6. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Huh, apparently there's a website that's sayori.wtf that a url. If you don't want Doki Doki Literature Club Spoiler, don't go there.
    7. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Amazing luck that randomly happen toward me.
    8. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Feel fucking amazing!!!! Defeated Lv 62 Beserker Hercules with 200,017 HP. While I got Mash NP. With 4 servant who have less than 20 Lv.
      1. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Had friend servant Gilgamesh lv 50. I spam his attacks and used 3 command seals.
        Jul 15, 2017
    9. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Yay, i've got my check today. Already cashed in today.
    10. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Was watching The Little Rascals, near the end I saw familiar face, is that Donald Trump? At the end of Credits, it says Donald Trump.
      1. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Well he is one?
        Jun 6, 2017
        AngelicKnight. likes this.
    11. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Huh, I just realized i'm somewhat a psychopath.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Anyways, I don't want type up my backstory, i'm feeling lazy, its 4am, and something something.
        May 21, 2017
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Same here. Drop by in a few hours then? (Thread desu.)
        May 21, 2017
      4. magic9mushroom
        magic9mushroom
        Did you take an online test? Those are very easily misinterpreted and may not be accurate.

For one thing, psychopathy is a syndrome; there are plenty of people who have other syndromes that overlap in symptoms. Or are normal and just lean a bit in the direction of some of the "psychopath" traits.
        May 21, 2017
    12. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      I'm so fucking confuse... I was wondering what the hell Anon talking about Mandela Effect. I was like lol, it just weird conspiracy fake.
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        It's Beartstein. Not Stain. Why, because I always remember it is spelt as Stein because Frankenstein. See, my younger self always remember that because Frankenstein has the same spelling. Also, I remember watching Forest Gump and Star Wars on TV, 1.5 month ago. I remember them saying the quotes above me.
        Apr 11, 2017
      3. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Amusing, I remember seen Mandela Effect video on YouTube last year, only it just had argument about Bearystein/Beary...something, not stain. And vague remember it talking about people having different memories. Hell, there was few "evidence" that I just lol. Now however, there now tons of evidence that I actually don't remember being same as previous video.
        Apr 11, 2017
      4. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Sex in the City. I remember Big Bang Theory Rajesh make that quote while I was watching the show with Caption on. The Thinker pose is different. And other stuff that wasn't like very obvious until now. There was just few evidence last year, I just thought it was someone wanting 5 minutes of fame or attention.
        Apr 11, 2017
    13. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      1. Yinko likes this.
      2. Yinko
        Yinko
        Have to wonder what the video part was from. Looks like it was from the 80's or 90's.
        Apr 10, 2017
      3. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Apr 10, 2017
        Yinko likes this.
    14. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Went to Dentist today, while I was waiting, one of assistant asked if I was with my parent. Told her no, asked why, she thought I was 16.
      1. CptTagon likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ZurigaSungama
        ZurigaSungama
        Solution: coat your entire face with rogaine daily. Once you have a facebeard, nobody will think you are a highschooler. Some may think you are a wolfman, but at least that's a more interesting problem!
        Mar 16, 2017
      4. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Nah, its alright. I just felt slightly embarrass and humble at the same time. I don't want beard, since I would have to shave a lot and it'll probably be itchy. Feels like it'll be too much work, beside, I think I would look goofy with a beard.
        Mar 16, 2017
      5. ZurigaSungama
        ZurigaSungama
        If you have enough beard, you will not look like anything! Besides Cousin Itt, of course.
        Mar 16, 2017
    15. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      For some reason this red truck decided to honk their horn as they past by me. I wonder if it's same people who jump me, since they bloods.
      1. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Damn, should've tried to remember license plate. Maybe that was them. I was just buying some food that I was planning to cook this evening. While I was walking back, I saw the red truck when I was glancing around at traffic.
        Mar 13, 2017
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        I question myself if its those people who rob me felt proud. I just thought it was kinda pathetic since it was 3 to 1 and I was hit on back of my head.
        Mar 13, 2017
      3. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Anyways, I still feel the same, although, i'm just annoyed that phones was stolen. I heard that this is something that happens in that general area. I don't know them, except some of my family and friends think they might know who done it.
        Mar 13, 2017
    16. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      I think the pain medicine is making me somewhat loopy...
      1. Snake/Eater likes this.
      2. Snake/Eater
        Snake/Eater
        Drink more water, the meds could be making u dehydrated.
        Mar 10, 2017
    17. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      I like edgy I am. Or how I pretend to myself to be edgy.
      1. Snake/Eater and BookishWyrm like this.
      2. BookishWyrm
        Mar 10, 2017
    18. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      It's strange I didn't feel fear. I wonder... hmm, how to explain this. In the past I experience the feeling of False.
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Anyways, while I was gaining whatever knowledge that was explain with visual example. I felt this unknown thing, that I can barely give words only that I try to use my omnipotent to know. Then I instinctively know it was False or Fake... and this fake is everywhere and everything.
        Mar 10, 2017
      3. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Well after that few month past since that ordeal, I felt teror and fear when I was reading Creepypasta. I try to go to different page but it send me back to that page with various date about future, like few days or months. I try not to freak out, I sorta did. I remember while I experience omnipotent that it is possible to manipulate False.
        Mar 10, 2017
      4. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        I remember wanting to get rid of fear, so I change my fear to False. After that I felt this thing that shouldn't exist and that its everywhere. I occasional sometimes wonder if I was just delusional about the everything, except I still don't feel fear.
        Mar 10, 2017
    19. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Welp, life sucks... got jumped today, only have cuts on head and face. Only had my two cellphones stolen.
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Well thanks for support. Wasn't badly injured only had 4 facial laceration and 6 or 7 cuts on head. Got staple. Thankfully I manages to keep my glasses, 3rd cellphone, wallet with money and id, coke cola, portable battery charger and earphone.
        Mar 10, 2017
      3. Aeodyn
        Mar 10, 2017
      4. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Thanks, I was going to goto library tomorrow, since I got no computer and I figure they'll be stupid enough not take battery out. Honestly, I was mostly annoyed that I was naive enough to think walking by bloods (all 3 them were wearing red). They just try to rob since they said they wanted whatever in my pocket. Which had all the other stuff that I mention.
        Mar 10, 2017
    20. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Amusing I thought I turn 24 instead of 23 today
      1. Subrosian Smithy and 1986ctcel like this.
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Huh, just realize that its Friday the 13th
        Jan 13, 2017
        Subrosian Smithy likes this.
      3. Subrosian Smithy
        Subrosian Smithy
        Happy birthday! :)
        Jan 14, 2017
    21. False Xteeler
    22. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Man, Nogla has an amazing singing voice. Just learned from his video today, was curious if he sung before. Yup: https://youtu.be/f-wrLVtaFyw
      1. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Dec 26, 2016
    23. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Man, Ghost Stories Dub predict the future. "Our President is an idiot and a liar, God Bless America, Land of Free Speech."
      1. 1986ctcel, Imabot and Sol Mark-1 like this.
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        It's 18th episode in 10 min of episode, Satsuki, Female Protag, make that quote. Amusing, I remember Momoko making comment bout 'that man' will shake up the Supreme Count.
        Dec 20, 2016
        1986ctcel, Imabot and Sol Mark-1 like this.
      3. Imabot
        Imabot
        Idiot and a Liar? That not prediting future that stating ovbious reality of the world. Since when wisdon and honesty ever let win you a presidential election?
        Dec 20, 2016
    24. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Hmm, so does anyone know why kissanime has a dot ru in it? Does it mean Russia? Well, along as I can watch my Animu.
    25. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      I don't know why, but, I just chuckled because i'm making Tacos.
      1. Kanonite likes this.
    26. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Meme Magic is Real!!!!!
      1. Subrosian Smithy likes this.
    27. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      1. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Nov 2, 2016
    28. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      1. 1986ctcel likes this.
    29. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      1. Biigoh and 1986ctcel like this.
      2. Biigoh
        Biigoh
        It looks good
        Oct 17, 2016
    30. False Xteeler
      False Xteeler
      Man, I sometimes wonder how much luck I have. Like, half the time that's sometimes horrible or bad happen toward me. Something good happen.
      1. MadKeyboard and 1986ctcel like this.
      2. False Xteeler
        False Xteeler
        Sometimes, I joke about how much my life sucks yet I somehow I either get really shitty or good luck. Or some shitty thing happen, later on, I receive something good happen toward me.
        Oct 3, 2016
        MadKeyboard and 1986ctcel like this.
      3. Fedorable
        Fedorable
        wanna trade? my life's a never ending train wreck of shit happening and then a fuckton of lewds
        Oct 5, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 13, 1994 (Age: 30)

Signature

"Welcome back, to the adventures of Sal, the cute white shark who is the best character in the world" - ManlyBadassHero

"Now, Wadanohara...
    I'll make you happy. ♪"