1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by KinKrow

1. Sol Mark-1
    Sol Mark-1
    Really!?
    May 13, 2017
    KinKrow likes this.
  2. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Yeah!

You have to go into it acknowledging that shit will change.

For instance, a small spoiler that happens at the VERY beginning of the movie: Mordred isn't Arthur's kid, he's a Mage about the same age as Uther.

I won't say what's what, but some stuff is different.

It was good though.

Boils down to how hardcore an Arthurian fan you are, or if you can accept differences.
    May 13, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  3. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Like, I'm pretty sure that Seru wouldn't like it.

He admitted to hating anything that changes too much of the Arthurian tale.

Which is understandable, it's been around for a long, /long/ time.
    May 13, 2017
  4. Seru
    Seru
    *Froths at the mouth*
    May 13, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and KinKrow like this.
  5. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    I see no reason for every damn Arthurian movie to focus on Arthur. And yet, they do. They always tell the same story. Always try to hit the same notes, changing a little to try and seem original.

Doesn't work.
    May 13, 2017
  6. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Except this changes the 'noble' image, and makes it grittier.

Less of a chivalrous rise to power, and a bit more rebel feel.

Trying to keep someone from getting too much power, and using less than noble tactics.

Kinda feels Robin Hoodish, tbh.
    May 14, 2017
  7. Seru
    Seru
    *shuts eyes, begins screaming internally*
    May 14, 2017
  8. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Already been done.
    May 14, 2017
  9. theunderbolt
    theunderbolt
    So Seru isn't a fan of Seibah?
    May 16, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and KinKrow like this.
  10. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Apparently it took him a looooong ass time before he stopped hating it on principle, and actually gave the series a chance.

Silly goose.
    May 16, 2017
  11. Seru
    Seru
    Seru has a damn good reason to hate it when they fuck with Arthurian mythos.
    May 16, 2017
    Sol Mark-1 and theunderbolt like this.