1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Valette-Serafina

1. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Now now... some people are just... big ego, small name.
    Jun 16, 2017
    Yurihime likes this.
  2. scapheap
    scapheap
    I was debating for a while on that post if tagging was insulting. I clearly chose wrong and am sorry.
    Jun 16, 2017
  3. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Saying it at all was insulting.
    Jun 16, 2017
    AngelicKnight. likes this.
  4. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    If not sure, drop a comment on profile to check?
    Jun 16, 2017
    Valette-Serafina likes this.
  5. scapheap
    scapheap
    Oh and while I remember it.

'It's insulting enough that you think my stance is anything less than honest' I shall remind you of team BROZ and you saying 'They were injured' when instead there was no mention of injuries in the show and when it was pointed out, you actually admitted that you knew that along and yet stating it as fact.
    Jun 16, 2017
  6. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of a hypothetical? "If > Then". If = Aura functioned the way you argued it did > Then = A result that contradicts primary canon.

I was /not/ arguing dishonestly, I was pointing out where your position fell apart. That /you/ lost track of the argument is no fault of mine.
    Jun 16, 2017
  7. scapheap
    scapheap
    ...What?

One, you have never, at any point, pointed out my position falling apart. Two, you were saying event X happened, when you knew it didn't.

You have something wrong with you. I couldn't hazard what, but it making me worried. I am honestly worried, this is not some insult here, I am actually worried about you.
    Jun 16, 2017
  8. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    I think you two are just talking past each other while technically having your respective points... in context of talking past each other. Not sure which holds up otherwise.

Aka: The more it drags on then both sides will be guilty on some level at minimum.
    Jun 16, 2017
  9. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Jun 16, 2017
  10. scapheap
    scapheap
    ...okay, that still just you going 'X happen because I say so' not a masterstroke of 'Here actually proof that you are wrong' like you seem seem to believe. There nothing new or true.

Anyway, let stop here, this is getting long.
    Jun 17, 2017
  11. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    You never came up with a counter. You simply ignored the points. That's more than proof enough.
    Jun 17, 2017
  12. scapheap
    scapheap
    Because the 'points' you came up with, you had already said and I already countered them. Hell, two of your points were even false, using events that didn't happen in the show, showing that you don't seem to watch the show.
    Jun 17, 2017
  13. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Again, hypothetical. "If > Then". How is this so hard for you to grasp?

You never countered anything. Not once.
    Jun 17, 2017
  14. scapheap
    scapheap
    Where does hypothetical figure into this? Team BROZ was hypothetical injuried? That the wrong use and they weren't. Yang hypothetical hit Mercury in the upper torso? One, the phase 'altered perceptions' means that only Yang movements could be thought true and Two, once again, you are using it wrong.

As for If > Then, you do know that symbol means greater than? I'm not sure If being greater could mean.
    Jun 17, 2017
  15. scapheap
    scapheap
    Unless you mean it as an arrow, or if X then Y. That still mean nothing. If Team BROZ were injured, then aura is useless, but they weren't injured so your point?

You can't give me nothing to understand if you want your points understood.
    Jun 17, 2017
  16. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    Both of you are failing to reread its normal, but embarrassing.
    Sep 24, 2018
  17. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    ...Noirai, this argument ended a year ago. Why are you bringing it up again?
    Sep 24, 2018
  18. Nolrai2
    Nolrai2
    I got confused and thought a alert had taken me to this page. I hadn't read it, and din't notice the date.
    Sep 25, 2018