1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Nekraa

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Kiritsugu wished he could see Illya or somesuch, and the grail chose to interpret him as a pedo?
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Nekraa
    Nekraa
    Possibly, or maybe Ryuunosuke's request was poorly worded. Yes, making all humans into lolis gives him more children to target, but it wasn't what he meant.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Doesn't have to be poorly worded, the grail is a malicious entity that doesn't like the people making wishes, after all.

I wonder how lolimanity will survive?
    I guess everyone being children makes deaths of old age a non-issue.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Nekraa
    Nekraa
    As far as I've thought about it, possibly "when two loli loves each other very much...". Hey, it's an omnipotent wish-granting machine, it can fix such things.

Amusing to imagine how humanity would change though.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Intensive handholding is a 'risky' activity without gloves.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Remember, folks, be careful about unprotected handholding!
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Nekraa
    Nekraa
    Indeed. And technology has to be redesigned to be easier for the new humanity to use. And people who can't renovate their homes have to invest in stools. And tools for easily opening jars.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    All modern automobiles are obsoleted.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Nekraa
    Nekraa
    Happens all those transport vehicles, doesn't it? Airplanes, cars, boats, and so on has to be fixed to the pilots new sizes.

I wonder how the mind would be affected. Mentally adults? Adults but a bit childish? Childs with a bit adultness? Mentally Children?

Would prefer if "adults" are a bit more childish adults in minds. More amusing that way.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Adults are somewhat more childish in mentality than normal adults, children are exactly as childish as you'd expect?
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. Nekraa
    Nekraa
    Yup. Though, I wonder if aging works like before except physically stopping a lot earlier and then continuing mentally or if it has changed somehow.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I'd like to draw a distinction between growing and aging, here. Growing'll mean 'growing up', like you might think, and physically it halts/slows somewhere, while in terms of mental maturity it's a bit slower. Aging'll mean 'the gradual breakdown of mind and body over time', and I'd find unaging lolimmortality amusing.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Also, this reminds me of reading a fic called Loli Grail War or something once.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  14. Nekraa
    Nekraa
    Probably not lolimmortality, lifespan would be the same as before. Just that they wouldn't "age" after reaching adulthood (lolihood?).

I remember Loli Grail War too. At least the name.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  15. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Maybe reset everyone to a certain amount of life left at the onset of the event, though? The old people all get a chance to enjoy their newfound (excessive) youth for several decades and such?
    Also, would there be any visible distinction between lolis and actual children?
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  16. Nekraa
    Nekraa
    Maybe some additional time for them, yes.

Also, stories about "in /my/ time I could reach the top shelf without a stool" or "I could open the pickles jar without problems".

As for distinction between adult lolis and child lolis would be difficult, yes. Which makes ID important.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Ddmkm122 likes this.