1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dr Totentanz

1. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    :O

*pokes the mysterious box with my tail*
    Aug 28, 2017
  2. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    *the box collaspes into a neat pile, revealing nothing! Suddenly a feline weight hits your back and you're glomped by a Neko!*

NYA ~ X3

The box was a distraction!
    Aug 28, 2017
  3. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    Aaack! I'm caught off guard! X.X

*collapses with a (top) heavy neko shaped weight on top of me *
    Aug 28, 2017
  4. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    *giggles falling down ontop the cute snek and tightens the glomp, inadvertently pushing some oh so soft parts of my chest onto her head!*

So sorry Snek-chan, it's just so fun to surprise you nya ~
    Aug 28, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and ZenithOfLust like this.
  5. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    *blushes at impromptu kitty-turned-pillow pet. Reaches back around to poke your tummy*

Y-you sure love your surprises, don't you kitten :3
    Aug 28, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Dr Totentanz like this.
  6. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Meep!

*shudders and tightens the glomp even more at the tummy pokes, blushing slightly at it*

N-nya of course Nekos lo-love surprises!

*nibbles on your ear gently*

Nekos are very sneakys nya ~
    Aug 28, 2017
  7. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    *reaches back to stroke your hair with a grin*

Are they now~ *giggles*

Well wanna know what we snakegirls are? :D

*Suddenly, my tail flexes around to wrap around and over your legs and stomach, pinning us together*

Very flexible ;3
    Aug 28, 2017
  8. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Kya?!

*is trapped between the cute snek and her lovely tail! I struggle to move, pushing my chest ever so closer to your head before giving up*

Uwah, Snek-chan is very flexible indeed...

*sees something close to my mouth and I give a wicked smirk*

But Nekos are also very...

*I lean my head to the side and begin to firmly lick the tip of your tail*

Devious nya ~
    Aug 28, 2017
  9. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    Uwwah!

*turns scarlet and moans as you play with my sensitive spot, the entire length of my tail quivering as I feel my concentration waver*

Mmm persistent l-little m-minx, aren't you?

*flicks my tip away briefly before dragging it softly over your chin and neck like a feather, brushing your skin with the soft scales*

U-unfortunately, so am I~:3
    Aug 28, 2017
  10. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    *I pout at your tail flicking away from my lips, before whimpering at the feel of your soft tail, soaked with my saliva brushing against my chin and neck and sending shivers and gooseflesh throughout my body*

N-nyaaaa ~ N-no fair!

*I lean down and begin to bite and nibble at the base of your neck from behind, my teeth leaving faint marks all over your pale smooth skin*

Two can play at that nya ~
    Aug 28, 2017
  11. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    *squeaks at the sudden pinch of your teeth, before arching my back my with a moan and rubbing up against you, gyrating within my own coils*

Ooooh mmmm, you pervy catgirl you~ Gonna publicly ravage this poor snake? <3
    Aug 28, 2017
  12. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    *I continue to bite down on the moaning Sneks neck, before dragging my tongue up your neck and jaw and into your ear, thrusting inside and giving a low whisper*

Maybe nya ~ unless Snek-chan has a more private spot nya
    Aug 28, 2017
  13. ZenithOfLust
    ZenithOfLust
    *I drag down my thumb and tail over your neck as I smile before huskily whispering back*

I think we both know where~ ;)
    Aug 28, 2017