1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dr Totentanz

1. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Oh dear, I didn’t think the title would illicit that response. I guess I’m more appealing to necrophiliacs now?

Thank you. Azura is a favorite of mine.
    Apr 29, 2018
  2. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    I’ve a bevy of kinks but necrophilia isn’t one of them, not that I’d judge. Lord knows I’ve my own kinks and kicks. It’s poor Louen, the guy still hasn’t gotten over what happened in Sylvania.
    Apr 29, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Yurihime, Hypervane and 2 others like this.
  3. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Neither would I. I mean, I get off on masturbating in public. :p

Maybe he shouldn’t have invaded the sovereign territory of the Vampire Counts, then?
    Apr 29, 2018
  4. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Oh boy, there’s only three things that I don’t like. the rest? Ambivalent but willing to try to Oh dear gods yes!

...They invaded him! And started the War! He only finished them!
    Apr 29, 2018
  5. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Unless you are specifically turned on by the act of pleasuring yourself in public, I wouldn’t recommend doing it. The benefits aren’t enough to outweigh the risks.

Anyone walking into the hellscape that is Sylvania deserves whatever they get.
    Apr 29, 2018
  6. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Did do it in a bathroom stall once. But that don’t count XD. Yeah not worth the heaping helping of shit coming down if things go bad and you get caught or something.

Well Louen got off easy, only PTSD in exchange for wiping out the von Carstein line for good.
    Apr 29, 2018
  7. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    I wouldn’t do if it hadn’t given me the best orgasms of my life, and if I hadn’t gotten really good at doing it stealthily. It helps that I wear a hoodie/windbreaker combo three fourths of the year.

If one manages to triumph over the vamps, they deserve the victory. If one is weak-willed enough to be scarred by it mentally, they deserve the PTSD. All are equal in the face of Shyish.
    Apr 29, 2018
  8. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Just don’t go ‘round giving people hand shakes once you’ve finish alright? XD. I much prefer butt play myself. Both given and received. Never tried with a dude but I’m not against it.

Still need to get Louen to that chapel, guy still likes Chaos... ._.
    Apr 29, 2018
  9. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Ah, don’t worry. I’m kinky, not unhygienic. :p

Poor fellow. You sure he doesn’t need to be put down?
    Apr 29, 2018
  10. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    At least you’ve manners. Some people would take delight in smearing their relish over someone’s car or something.

Perhaps. I’ve heard that burying him in Mousillon would help put his soul to rest.
    Apr 29, 2018
  11. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Nah, I’m aware that not everyone has a cum fetish.

That’s kind of the opposite of what would be good for him. It has about as much success as the rereconquista.
    Apr 29, 2018
  12. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Shockingly. What is this world coming too when someone doesn’t appreciate a good cum smearing on their car. :p

Who knows? He keeps screaming about Mousillon, why not bury him there and let him confront it!
    Apr 29, 2018
  13. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Even if I was running on full horndog mode, I wouldn’t appreciate dried semen on a vehicle I owned. I’d just have to wash it off.

Again, rereconquista. About as likely as Andulasia turning around the Spanish in 1440. He’s not steady enough to face his problems head on.
    Apr 29, 2018
  14. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Eh I keep my kinks and lewdness behind closed doors. Don’t exactly like having people that know me know some of the things I’m in.

Perhaps if we were working with Logic and real life stuff you’ll be right. But this is Warhammer! It laughs in the fact of logic!
    Apr 29, 2018
  15. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    See, that’s rather odd, from my perspective. I am exactly as candid as I am on the internet as I am in real life. I just sort of ignore social conventions.

I suppose that’s true. It’s equally unlikely for Andulasia to pick up shop and move to the New World, but I did that, so maybe Louen can do it too.
    Apr 29, 2018
  16. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Well I guess I’m fairly private about certain things. I’m more open on here since I keep things fairly disconnected from my actual life. Though those closer to me do know the kinky side heh.

Especially when the person telling him to do stuff tells him too and he has to do it no matter what.
    Apr 29, 2018
  17. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    I don’t really see the point in keeping things private. If you keep too much of yourself locked away, nobody is making friends with you, just a face you’ve created. I feel total, complete, and brutal honesty with yourself and others is the best way to live life.

So you would send the good king back into hell?
    Apr 29, 2018
  18. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Not like I keep everything locked away from all. Mainly my sexual preferences and kinks. I can see what you mean, but I’m more comfortable with slowly opening up rather than having it all out in the open.

Nah I’m not burying him in Norsca. Besides, if he’s truly the good king then he should be able to get out of this!
    Apr 29, 2018
  19. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    And that’s perfectly fine. The basis of my moral code is “you do you.”

Well, hell would actually be that Chaos Wastes province the invasion pops up in. I’ve also lost track of what exactly we’re talking about here.
    Apr 29, 2018
  20. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Tis a good moral code. Similar to mines, as in “As long as it’s not like murder or pedophila or something”

True but it has no provinces for me to chuck his kingly corpse in. Plus I prefer Norsca. I think we’re talking about Louen’s PTSD and the best way to treat it?
    Apr 29, 2018
  21. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Thank you. An expanded version of it would be “I support the individual rights of everyone, so long as those rights do not infringe on others’”

Send him to Granadan Cuba or something. I’m sure the kingdom-in-exile would welcome a tourist.
    Apr 29, 2018
  22. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    *surreptitiously puts away the book 1984 and Brave new World*
    >_>
    <_<

Or The Zone. I’m sure the sights and sounds of a roadside picnic will do wonders for his mental health.
    Apr 29, 2018
  23. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Bad! No distopias! *swats*

How about we don’t put him in a radioactive wilderness. I’m actually trying to help, here.
    Apr 29, 2018
  24. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    N-Nya!? Fiiiiine... *grabs The Giver instead*. And at least Brave new World gave us a bitching Iron Maiden album :p

And sending him to The Zone would help! All that go to The Zone are marked and changed... perhaps that’ll help him with his problems.
    Apr 29, 2018
  25. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    That’s a distopia.

Change is not necessarily change for the better. Besides, the mutants there might trigger his PTSD.
    Apr 29, 2018
  26. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Gah you’re no fun...
    *pouts*

Well his mind’s already fucked. What’s the worse that can happen?

...Christ what a weird chain.
    Apr 29, 2018
  27. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Not when it comes to the preservation of human rights. I’ll sacrifice fun to the variety of moon deities that exists if it means their safeguarding.

Well, now he’s never going to heal. You just invoked Murphy.

It’s not that weird. Just... differently normal.
    Apr 29, 2018
  28. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    B-but muh oppression! D:>
    Free speech and thought is far too much of a bother, why not surrender it to someone who can make the most of it! Why Best friend Tabitha said so!

...Ah crap. Ya know what? He’s a grown up man, he can handle his daemons on his own.
    Apr 29, 2018
  29. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    *draws knife*
    *holds fun with the knife against their throat*
    Don’t make me invoke the moon. Pagan deities can get nasty at times.

Poor King Louen, abandoned by his superior officer. Never to live healthily again. A true tragedy.
    Apr 29, 2018
  30. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    *is mildly turned on by the danger*
    Uhhh is this the sacrifice part? Errr I mean OH NOEZ! What shall poor helpless me ever do!

Such was life in The Old World...
    Apr 29, 2018
  31. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Silly Totentanz, it’s not you I’m threatening to sacrifice, it’s the personification of fun. Now step away from the distopias, and we can talk about this.

That’s why we run off to the new, and then come back with a massive army and an equally massive fleet!
    Apr 29, 2018
  32. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    D:>
    No more butt play!?!
    *carefully walks away from the three books*
    Ok Manny, we can talk about this, don’t slit Fun’s throat and feast on its quivering, still warm body...

Sure that’ll help his material issues but the poor man still is suffering from Mandrake root addiction and a violent fear of elongated fangs!
    Apr 29, 2018
  33. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Among other things, yes. Now, swear an oath that you won’t seek to establish a distopic or utopic state.

It’s simple! We just get him addicted to tobacco. I’m not sure on how to deal with the fangs, though.
    Apr 29, 2018
  34. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    ...When did I ever say that?! I just keep those books around because they make good reading. Silly, silly sexy Mannfred...

Hmmm, perhaps multiple visits to the dentist shall rid him of those terrible fears? Along with the curative powers of tobacco smoke!
    Apr 29, 2018
  35. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Juuuust making sure.
    *releases fun*

Dentistry can indeed solve many things. Especially when aided by tobacco.
    Apr 29, 2018
  36. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Silly crazy sexy Mannfred... you’ve almost killed Fun and took away all the butt plays just because of your zealousness! :V

Yup, especially when the man is a Frenchman who has a crippling fear of vampires!
    Apr 29, 2018
  37. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    I will do many things for the preservation of liberty. Besides, the moon gods can revive fun after they’re done fixing the word. It’s not a permanent issue.

See, now this is the weird part.
    Apr 29, 2018
  38. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    How about Neko Liberties? They need protecting and loving too!

True, tis a bit weird...

But oh well, have a goodnight manny.
    Apr 29, 2018
  39. Mannfred Von Carstein
    Mannfred Von Carstein
    Liberty is for all, not just humans.

Night. :)
    Apr 29, 2018