1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Nix's Warden

Following 1

Nix's Warden

The Watchful Lurker., Male

Entering a New World. Jan 17, 2016

1. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Am I the only one getting pissed off and frustrated at the idea of Medicant 6 gaining such traction? It's overused as a concept and boring and seems memey. I'd take anything else that at least puts 3 or 4 into something.
      1. Nix's Warden
        Nix's Warden
        Your not wrong. I dunno why the idea of being a super medic is so popular either and its boring as hell since you basically sit on your ass doing nothing until the girls get hurt.
        Jun 8, 2021
    2. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      Honestly the new quest is likely to die in like a month. I just really needed to crank SOMETHING out somehow. Gonna try updating Fellhanded One, then Blood and Lust, then Bell. those last two have gotten too much invested in them to die.
    3. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Say, I've always wondered, who is your avatar?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        Nothing wrong with that!
        Mar 20, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. pepperjack
        pepperjack
        It's card art from Legend of the Cryptids, going by the watermark. I'm sure a reverse image search could turn up the character or card, if you were so inclined.
        Mar 21, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. pepperjack
    4. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Ugh, rereading Lust to get the info for the bonus points reminds me how fucking stupidly stupid that shit with telling them all we're a squire was. Fucking idiotic, even if narratively it worked out, but that's more Crossy's skill as a writer and luck than anything we did.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Nix's Warden like this.
    5. kokuenDG
      kokuenDG
      I can definitely understand why you said Sivantic was annoying.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. kokuenDG
        kokuenDG
        I try my best to give everyone a chance to express themselves. But that guy doesn't know when to leave well enough alone.

It's...tiring...even trying to discuss things calmly with him.
        Sep 3, 2017
      3. kokuenDG
        kokuenDG
        So he's at it again. Even tried to throw my response to him back in my face when the message that he quoted wasn't even directed at him.

He's very petty.
        Oct 3, 2017
        Hypervane and Ddmkm122 like this.
      4. Nix's Warden
        Nix's Warden
        Yep. Seriously man, just put him on Ignore, he's not worth the headache.
        Oct 3, 2017
        Hypervane, Ddmkm122 and MarlinoFree like this.
    6. lancelot
      lancelot
      Nix where is that qoute from?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Nix's Warden
        Nix's Warden
        A quest The Lurker was running that died in the cradle a few months back. To bad it was going to be fun shit.
        Aug 26, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    7. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Dear God Nix please help me before these fucktards screw us over.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        Phew, ok. It looks like not everyone is being an idiot.
        Aug 15, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        And now things are looking precarious again. Fucking "mah chivalry" dumbfucks.
        Aug 15, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    8. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      *patpatpat* chill a little, calm down.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    9. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      One of the reasons why Valkyries are effectively Purity bait to you. They let you soul-kill Chaos Champions via the Clash of Fates that they preside over/lead 'champions' into.

I thought it was a nice touch. Though this does mean Alduin is dissolved rather than in the afterlife of The Lady.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      This is why I favor Da Fist so much more. Monsters don't need to worry about feelings.

I won't be TOO upset if we die and Crossy starts a Chaos quest and we can go full combat monster.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Nix's Warden
        Nix's Warden
        A Fucking Men. I'll vote Khorne, not just because he's Best CG, but for the shear irony.
        Jul 3, 2017
        Ddmkm122 and MarlinoFree like this.
    11. Snakers
      Snakers
      ATLA: Son of Fire got a reset after many anons cried if you're interested.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Nix's Warden like this.
    12. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Don't worry mate, I don't hold it against you. I would very much love if anyone made omakes, but I'm not gonna hold a lack of motivation against you, I'd be a hypocrite than.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        I really hope I didn't give off an impression of looking down you for not making anything or something like that.
        Mar 5, 2017
        Ddmkm122 and Nix's Warden like this.
    13. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Mate, I'm tired of what that quest does to me, and I'm not gonna try and convince you to change your vote, but I'm too tired to argue. I think what I think, and given how this thread has operated I do not see people being willing to backtrack, leading to a long, downward curving slope.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        So I'm just going to stop. I don't want to start a fight with someone I like, again, but I have no intention of changing my views, this is about more than a single vote, this is about how the player base chooses to set their path.
        Feb 15, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    14. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Why didn't they eat the Bone, do you know?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Nix's Warden
        Nix's Warden
        I think it was because they wanted to SCIENCE IT! They also think Maria will teach them everything the bone could do.

I'm going to vote to Eat it. I want that Improved Quickening.
        Feb 14, 2017
    15. BlueHelix
      BlueHelix
      Nix Warden? Is that you, from SageQuesting? Ist it truly thou, my Gizoogling friend?

If i isn't, feel free to ignore this post. I'll just edit this to nothingness.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. BlueHelix
        BlueHelix
        Oh yes. It was truly most glorious. I was just confused with the apostrophe. At last count, I have found Dawn, EVA, Projectile, and you out of SageQuesting here.
        Nov 5, 2016
        Hypervane and Ddmkm122 like this.
      4. Nix's Warden
        Nix's Warden
        Oh that. I meant to have it on my SB account, but I fucked up, so I added the apostrophe here. Also yeah. People like more adult styled questing. You ever heard of Anonkun?
        Nov 5, 2016
        Ddmkm122, MarlinoFree and BlueHelix like this.
      5. BlueHelix
        BlueHelix
        Not until I just looked it up. I'll take a look-see at it. Thanks.
        Nov 5, 2016
        Ddmkm122 and Nix's Warden like this.
    16. Nix's Warden
      Nix's Warden
      Entering a New World.
      1. Ddmkm122 and MarlinoFree like this.
      2. kinglugia
        kinglugia
        A Brave New World?
        Jan 17, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. Nix's Warden