1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Scygnus
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 5:09 PM
Birthday:
Mar 18, 1986 (Age: 38)

Scygnus

Well worn., 38

That's me, yes. Sep 10, 2018

Scygnus was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 5:09 PM
    1. MrTarven
      MrTarven
      hey just wanted to ask, do you have any plans on continuing FNiNC or have you lost interest in it?
      1. Scygnus
        Scygnus
        Like a lot of things, I lost interest for the moment, but may eventually come back around to it.
        Jan 22, 2024
        MrTarven likes this.
    2. Ranmabomb
      Ranmabomb
      It seems like something community focused like that would need more characters to really get it to work probably. Which means a bit more prep work probably.
      Making characters can be fun. But it is a pretty common cause of me stalling on quests and stories. Which is why I think I might not be a great fit for the story idea despite liking it.
    3. Ranmabomb
      Ranmabomb
      I would love to see something like that. If you were to work on it I would be happy to beta read or help out as much as I could.
      I considered just asking if maybe I could try to write the idea. But I am not sure if I could pull it off currently or nor. I would have to think about it a bit.
    4. Ranmabomb
      Ranmabomb
      Your idea for a hentai dungeon or something coming up near a small town as part of a systems apocalypse is pretty cool. (From the litrpg ideas thread.)
      For some reason it made me think of the story where a small American town gets isekaied to the naploeanic wars I forget the name of?
      Do you think it would be better as a story or a quest.
    5. Heaven Canceler
      Heaven Canceler
      Ah for the Discord plotline, is the "Connect the mana level to her 'mana tank' boobies" thing that got discussed earlier in the thread an option for a write-in or is that for later?
      1. Akuma-Heika and Coldbluestreak like this.
      2. Scygnus
        Scygnus
        I did not remember that discussion, but rest assured ANY write-in is open to discussion- I may veto some, but there's no harm in throwing it out there. That's definitely good.
        Nov 28, 2022
        Akuma-Heika likes this.
    6. caspian1a
      caspian1a
      So any progress on dekusite?
      1. mjgh5000 likes this.
    7. dinomannitro6
      dinomannitro6
      in Discord's Deck of Transformation and Poke Her? I Hardly Know Her! how tokens and jokers work was never fully explained, so may I ask some exposition from you? ( or you could update them more but I already feel presumptuous just asking you a question)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. dinomannitro6
        dinomannitro6
        Questions:
        Do 2 pair and high card count as 'of a kind' or something else? What about full house?
        The flush of clubs that was gotten gave dick size tokens, do you still have what the other suits gave? Is the amount of tokens given half lowest like with straights?
        Do straight flushes just give both types of tokens or something else? What about Royal flushes?
        Nov 14, 2021
      3. Scygnus
        Scygnus
        Like I said, the original notes were lost. So I don't have any of those determined right now. Were you wanting to write your own fic in the same vein? 'Discord changed the rules. Why? Because.' is an acceptable reason to deviate from the base I set, if I don't just take the blanks you fill in for myself :p
        Nov 14, 2021
      4. dinomannitro6
        dinomannitro6
        I have been fiddling around with it, don't know if I will ever actually write it though. :v
        Nov 14, 2021
    8. Liam-don
      Liam-don
      Imma be a contrarian dick, but could you put back your cyoa's json download's link? I kinda like browsing interactive cyoa offline.

Edit: nevermind, found your updated link.
    9. NikoBlazeWind
      NikoBlazeWind
      I dont Suppose your gonna continue your Starlewd Valley Quest???
      1. Twei likes this.
      2. Scygnus
        Scygnus
        Eventually. I had a lot of idle time when I started it, now I have a lot less, so it's a matter of what my muse wants me to write, and Starlewd hasn't come up in a while.
        Jan 15, 2020
        Twei likes this.
      3. NikoBlazeWind
        NikoBlazeWind
        Fair enough
        Jan 15, 2020
    10. Heaven Canceler
      Heaven Canceler
      So I sssume your little deck of transformation story is on hold?
      1. Crawkid likes this.
      2. Scygnus
        Scygnus
        For the moment. Feeling more inspired for Disciples at the moment.
        Oct 12, 2019
        Crawkid and Heaven Canceler like this.
    11. Scygnus
      Scygnus
      That's me, yes.
      1. Czlyydwr Llrngwl likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Scygnus
        Scygnus
        I should've replied to that comment instead of starting a new one, I guess. My bad.
        Sep 10, 2018
      4. Valette-Serafina
        Valette-Serafina
        Yeah, probably.

The statement makes sense, though. As does the question.
        Sep 10, 2018
        Czlyydwr Llrngwl likes this.
      5. SirBearington
        SirBearington
        Hello me
        Jun 25, 2023
        Scygnus likes this.
    12. Deathwings
      Deathwings
      I just realized. Scygnus, as in Scygnus Darkhawk from TFF ?
      1. Scygnus
        Scygnus
        Yep.
        Sep 10, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 18, 1986 (Age: 38)

Signature

I have stuff on FimFiction and Ao3.
    Quiet Quests: NSFW: A5-5TR-01-D Metroid (Dropped for now) OVERLADY Overlord with lewd catgirls. (Long Hiatus)
    NSFW: Starlewd Valley Slice of Lewds and farming sim. (Goin' real slow)
    NSFW: The Blood Moon Rises... (or Breath of the Lewd) Zelda quest, BotW based. Amnesiac Midna, Zelda, and Linkle on a lewd quest. The Blood Moon Rises Fic version, post canon. Blood moon TFs and corrupts.
    NSFW: The Disciples of Mieoysi Several fandoms getting lewded by my pet Goddess.
    NSFW: Scyggy's Old Crap
    NSFW: Dekusite MHA Story. Venom!Izuku