1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dynastylights

1. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    It seriously is. My favorite Persona yet. And that Climax! That was so fucking epic! I was grinning like a manic child the entire time! And when the meter hit 100%! I was all like "Ah, fuck yeah!"!
    Dec 7, 2018
  2. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    That badass ending had me grinning, squealing, and repeating Holy fuck, Holy shit over and over... Seriously... I'm replaying it just so I can see that scene again.
    Dec 7, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Imabot and Enigmatic like this.
  3. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    I've already done that. And blew my massive Yen stockpile on fusing the Ultimate Personas. Because they're awesome. Also I beat the Ultimate Bosses. That was difficult, even with my ridiculous advantages.
    Dec 7, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Imabot and Dynastylights like this.
  4. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I couldn't make any of the ultimate persona's on my first play through... Not high enough level. Beat the game at 70+ levels... Hmm... I wonder who will be my Special bond this play through... First was kawakami... And I have fallen head over heels with her too...
    Dec 7, 2018
  5. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Seriously... I don't think I can get with anyone else now.

Ultimate bosses? ... ... uh oh...
    Dec 7, 2018
  6. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Futaba was my first. She was just too adorkable to *not* romance~ Kawakami was my second tho. Who can say no to Maid-sensei?

And, well, it's a single battle, but the Ultimate Bosses fight as a pair.

Good luck~
    Dec 7, 2018
  7. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I think Takemi will be my next one... Goth Girlfriend is too good to pass up.

Thanks! hmmm... do you get more exp in ng+?
    Dec 7, 2018
  8. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    I don't think so. When I was doing NG+, I think I mostly just grinded EXP by fighting the Reaper over and over.

And the Goth Doctor is a good choice...also, I think I see a theme with your choices.
    Dec 7, 2018
  9. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    You know? I'm beginning to see one myself.
    Dec 7, 2018
  10. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Yeh. Onee-chan likes older women~

Not a bad choice. Mature ladies are *fine*!
    Dec 7, 2018
  11. Imabot
    Imabot
    You beat P5 Now? Took you long enough to experience awesomeness of of this series.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Dynastylights and Enigmatic like this.
  12. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Started a new game + yesterday. So I can witness that awesome scene again. I'm gonna grind with the reaper this time. Should be easy now that I'm using end game equipment.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Enigmatic and Imabot like this.
  13. Imabot
    Imabot
    Report when you defeat twins in a solo combat.
    Dec 8, 2018
  14. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    pppffft... Yeah sure okay. I'll also tell you just how much they kicked my ass too.

Which Arcana were they again? ... I forgot.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Enigmatic and Imabot like this.
  15. Imabot
    Imabot
    Strength Arcana. I guess If you can't have a threesome then only way for yoy is dominate them is in a gangbang.
    Dec 8, 2018
  16. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Uuurrgg... Yeah I started their social link in my NG+ ... ... I really wished I hadn't though... I ignored Margret's tasks in Persona 4 and what's her faces in persona 3 ... ... I HHHAAAATTTE doing these 'persona' with 'this skill' tasks... I find them annoying...
    Dec 9, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
  17. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Also reporting... I didn't even make three turns into fighting them before they one-shot my entire team.
    Dec 9, 2018
  18. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    I need my Girimakala... I love my lvl 60 something Girimakala...
    Dec 9, 2018
  19. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    If you max their Confidant Level tho, you gain the ability to make Personas higher than your Level would allow by paying a fee.

Very useful for making the Ultimate Personas.
    Dec 9, 2018
    Ddmkm122, Dynastylights and Imabot like this.
  20. Dynastylights
    Dynastylights
    Okay then... I will try to complete their social link then... grinding to 25 so i can make a flouros with Tarukaja... its annoying...
    Dec 9, 2018
    Ddmkm122 and Enigmatic like this.