1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
RaptorusMaximus
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:51 PM
Birthday:
Aug 10, 1998 (Age: 25)

RaptorusMaximus

I trust you know where the happy button is?, Male, 25

I am now no longer a Raptor: I am a snake-man. Dec 28, 2018

RaptorusMaximus was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:51 PM
    1. TroubleFait
      TroubleFait
      Excuse me, may I ask what is your opinion on Raptor Jesus?
    2. duburu
      duburu
      Will there be a update for Understudy?
      1. RaptorusMaximus
        RaptorusMaximus
        Possibly. I may also take the build and try writing something else with it w/o the shadow of the former commissioner looming, cause I really like the way it lets the character escalate over time. And I like all the stuff I had brewing in the background I never really got a chance to get to.
        May 21, 2020
        jahaad peterson likes this.
      2. duburu
        duburu
        Nice
        May 21, 2020
    3. augustus007
      augustus007
      If I might ask, what news of that Snakeman SI story of yours?
      1. RaptorusMaximus
        RaptorusMaximus
        honestly man, idk. I really wanna continue the story, cause I have a lot of cool ideas for how the Cobras would shift the timeline around, but I just...can't muster the energy to write anything these days.
        Jan 16, 2020
        mattsaber and augustus007 like this.
      2. Lacrosx58
        Lacrosx58
        Would you be at least willing to grant
        Permission to people to write stories with similar plot to what you written

When authors give offical permission fans stop holding themselves and create a variety of stories based on the particular idea
        Jan 23, 2021
    4. Mesa_Ex_Machina
      Mesa_Ex_Machina
      Ok when is the next update for snake fic and where Is this racing quest?
      1. Nightmare723764 likes this.
      2. Nightmare723764
        Nightmare723764
        I second this question about Herpetophilia but not so much about the quest.
        Oct 24, 2019
      3. RaptorusMaximus
        RaptorusMaximus
        racing quest? And next update...idk man. I wanna continue, but life kinda sucks the desire to be creative out of me rn.
        Jan 16, 2020
    5. RaptorusMaximus
      RaptorusMaximus
      I am now no longer a Raptor: I am a snake-man.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RaptorusMaximus
        RaptorusMaximus
        *I can identify as whatever I want thank you very much!!!*
        Jan 22, 2019
        thefoolswriter likes this.
      3. thefoolswriter
        thefoolswriter
        so snake fic is dead
        Feb 12, 2019
      4. RaptorusMaximus
        Feb 13, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 10, 1998 (Age: 25)

Signature

Herpetophilia (An XCOM 2 SI): Just a simple Genetically AlteredSnake Man doing his best to make the world a better place. And also building a Snake-Harem, because he can.