1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
TroyX

TroyX

Connoisseur.

Please consider donating to support me. Thanks! https://www.patreon.com/troyxpage or https://ko-fi.com/troyxpage Apr 6, 2019

1. Gorgrath177
      Gorgrath177
      Are yer quests gonna updoot soon?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Sorry, I've been distracted by other things lately, which may or may not include video games >.>
        Dec 15, 2019
        Gorgrath177 likes this.
      3. Gorgrath177
        Gorgrath177
        Watcha playin? I’m deep into breath of the wild and GoW 3 remastered myself
        Dec 15, 2019
    2. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey I've enjoyed all of these NSFW cyoas you've made (my favorite is Breeder btw), but just out of curiosity when are you gonna make another good ole fashion "Hey I'm gonna turn you into a all powerful being for fun just because I can" cyoa like Last of the Omega Lords or Living Hyperion?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        I mean, Emperor of Etherscape and Planeslord Initiation are a bit like that. Emperor of Etherscape is definitely just as OP as Last of the Omega Lords.
        Nov 27, 2019
        Gorgrath177 and Jamiah Wilkins like this.
    3. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      Hi Troy, Hugo here again, i hope you're fine, sorry for bothering you about this again, but and i'm here again because i forget to ask if i can use in my histories the characters that belong of the chosen cyoa and the characters i've made with this cyoa. So, I can use them?
    4. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey TroyX it's me again. Just checking to see how you are doing. Any information on the Ascensions lately? Because I've been waiting to use that Ascension Meta you created (personally I like the Dragon ascension the most). Also I saw your latest CYOA, once again you've created a masterpiece!!!
      1. SpectralTime and TroyX like this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Thank you very much! :D I'm really sorry for the delay, I'm not sure when the template for Archdemon Ascension will be ready.
        Nov 18, 2019
        Jamiah Wilkins likes this.
    5. Gorgrath177
      Gorgrath177
      When will Big Dee inevitably fuck a random animal and marry it? I doubt he’s against bestiality.
      1. MasterOfDragonsGod likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        LOL sorry, I don't like bestiality and thus won't write it.
        Oct 19, 2019
      3. Gorgrath177
        Gorgrath177
        You have to admit it’d be in character!
        Oct 20, 2019
        MasterOfDragonsGod likes this.
      4. TroyX
        TroyX
        No, it really wouldn't, sorry :P
        Oct 20, 2019
    6. Imperator Maximajorian
      Imperator Maximajorian
      So, Troy, have you considered making CYOA builds using the Lewd the Non-Lewd Meta? It's got a few powers that I think would be right up your alley, and all you have to do in exchange is write a story about your lewd adventures, which I doubt is much of a price to pay for you.
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Heh, nice! I'll have to give it a look, I haven't seen it yet :)
        Sep 29, 2019
    7. PrimateApe
      PrimateApe
      Hey can to Biomatrix from Last of the Omega Lords tailor your body back to a younger age, while still being able to grow, train, and learn for yourself from a younger age into adulthood? Not gonna lie this has been a burning question for me since I first saw its description.
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PrimateApe
        PrimateApe
        Also can you reverse your own personal time on your body using True Warping as well?
        Sep 22, 2019
        TroyX likes this.
      4. PrimateApe
        PrimateApe
        Also, also have you seen MythicLegendary's new cyoa Urban Phantom?
        Sep 22, 2019
        TroyX likes this.
      5. TroyX
        TroyX
        Regarding Truewarping: Yes. It makes a lot of the omegatech options redundant. Regarding Urban Phantom: I've seen it, but haven't read it. Urban horror isn't really my jam, and that's what I assume it is, lol.
        Sep 22, 2019
        PrimateApe likes this.
    8. PrimateApe
      PrimateApe
      Excuse me Troy, I know its early but if Supreme Blessings can Double all Positive attributes of a CYOA, would the doubling on Living Hyperion's doubling perk become quadrupled?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Yes. Sorry I didn't see this question earlier!
        Sep 22, 2019
        PrimateApe likes this.
    9. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      So i want to know if i can use your cyoas or take them like reference or inspiration to help/create my history who i want to make a game of videogames and i want to know if i can do it without troble and of course I wil give you the credits, because i like honesty and i respst you and your hard work to do this cyoas. So i can or not?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. 1986ctcel
        1986ctcel
        .......dude, just reply to your original profile posts instead of spamming separate ones despite the fact that they're all one Convo chain
        Sep 13, 2019
        Valette-Serafina likes this.
      3. TroyX
        TroyX
        You can of course take any inspiration you need :) As 1986ctcel pointed out, you can comment/reply to your own posts, so that it's a single chain :)
        Sep 14, 2019
      4. Hugo Guimarães
        Hugo Guimarães
        Thank you very much man for allowing me to use your cyoas like references to my history, and if you want i can give you a resume of her later, and one more time thanks a lot.
        Sep 14, 2019
        TroyX likes this.
    10. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      I never had heard talk about or knowing someone who play cyoa games and the country (I from Brazil and my inglish it's not very well but i hope you undertand) where i live it's not very popular, so i think i'm newbe here, but i can understand how to play even whifh some doubths but nothing to big (This is one point i like in your cyoas, i can play them easily without have doubths).
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Well, CYOAs are niche anyway you go. Even in America or Europe there's not a LOT of people who love them. That's why we meet online.
        Sep 14, 2019
        Android.Werewolf likes this.
    11. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      Hello Troy X, how are you?
      So, i have found the cyoa games a short time earlier, like some months ago and i loved what i saw so far, yours cyoa's is in my favorites (my favorites cyoa's from you is Grigory Transformation, Incubus Transformation, Heaven & Hell, Half Incubos and now Anael)
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Welcome to the world of CYOAs! I'm glad you like them!
        Sep 14, 2019
    12. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey Troy! Its been a while since I last talked to you but I've been busy in school. I've seen both your new and updated CYOAs and I must say I'm very impressed. I hope to see more of your CYOAs in the future and it's nice to see you again after all this time. I hope you have a great day!!!
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Thanks! You have a great day too :)
        Sep 3, 2019
        Jamiah Wilkins and SpectralTime like this.
    13. PrimateApe
      PrimateApe
      Hello there Troy, I have been along time fan of your work and just want to to take this first step in say i appreciate yours efforts to making fun OP CYOAs when you can dude, just thanks man.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        I was just about to message you! Thank you very much for your support. I really, really, really appreciate it, it makes me life much easier. Hopefully I can get working on putting out my OP Ascensions sooner rather than later!
        Aug 27, 2019
        PrimateApe and SpectralTime like this.
    14. SpectralTime
      SpectralTime
      As I reread Horny Imp Quest, I see that there was a contest to guess why you named the demonology sorority ZZZ. Did anyone guess correctly? Is there a similar contest for HHH?

I don't have good ideas, mind, but I'm willing to throw mud at the wall to gain *that* prize.
      1. Ajlove and TroyX like this.
      3. TroyX
        TroyX
        I can just tell you the reasoning, if you like, lol.
        Jul 27, 2019
        SpectralTime likes this.
      4. SpectralTime
        SpectralTime
        That works too!
        Jul 27, 2019
        TroyX likes this.
      5. TroyX
        TroyX
        Zeta is the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet. So Zeta Zeta Zeta is basically 666, a fitting number for a demonology sorority, lol. Eta, meanwhile, is the seventh letter of the Greek alphabet, fitting for the angelology sorority.
        Jul 27, 2019
        SpectralTime likes this.
    15. jo demon
      jo demon
      What program do you use for image editing?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      3. jo demon
        jo demon
        Regular CC or the elements version?
        Jul 24, 2019
      4. TroyX
        TroyX
        CS6
        Jul 24, 2019
      5. jo demon
        jo demon
        Ah, got it before they stopped selling it.
        Jul 24, 2019
    16. SpectralTime
      SpectralTime
      ...On the one hand, I've a pretty good idea why there's been no Lood Imp quest. On the other hand, well... I guess I just wanted to say I'll patiently wait like I patiently wait?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Heh xD I'm doing a lot of things at once, not just the one thing you're thinking of :) Uh, I don't mean a lot of writing things specifically, just different kinds of things.
        Jul 16, 2019
        SpectralTime likes this.
      3. TroyX
        TroyX
        You inspired me though, I started writing up the next post for it, lol. Won't be done tonight though.
        Jul 16, 2019
        SpectralTime likes this.
    17. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey its me again, just checking in to see what you've been up to. So how's life? What have you been doing lately? Any new CYOAs out? (You can skip the first 2 questions if you like. *wink*)
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Heh. Nah, nothing new. I'm pondering a new one or two, but mostly tinkering with updates to existing CYOAs atm.
        Jul 12, 2019
        SpectralTime and Jamiah Wilkins like this.
    18. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Happy 4th of July, how are you going to spend it: barbecue, watching fireworks, releasing new CYOAs, or all of the above?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Thanks! None of the above, actually. I just had dinner with my brother.
        Jul 5, 2019
    19. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey quick question: When you do complete the Ascensions how are you going to release them? Will you do it one at a time or all together? I'm just asking to clarify the situation.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Probably one at a time. Tentative order at present is: Archdemon, Dragon Lord, Sanguinarch, Transynth, and finally Cosmic God.
        Jun 27, 2019
    20. broovian
      broovian
      Hello, I was thinking of using the ROB Pantheon CYOA for story but I hit a snag. I'd like my character to be a Lawkeeper but I don't know how far the Immunity goes. If the ROB their dealing with transmutes the air to Nitro glycerin would lawkeeper by the lack of the air or the explosion? -part 1
      1. TroyX likes this.
      3. broovian
        broovian
        Thanks for answering! I've been pushing this idea around awhile, and ROBs actually giving them a fight has been a point of contention. How powerful does someone have to be for him to be immune? Could Zeus hurt him, or since we're talking the greeks, turn him into a tree?
        Jun 27, 2019
        TroyX likes this.
      4. TroyX
        TroyX
        When I say ROBs, I mean literally omnipotent. So unless you're working with a cosmology where Zeus is literally omnipotent, he doesn't count.
        Jun 27, 2019
        broovian likes this.
      5. broovian
        broovian
        Well okay then, good to know. Thank you again for answering these, I'll throw anymore questions by if I think of any!
        Jun 27, 2019
        TroyX likes this.
    21. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Me again just wondering what is your thought process like when you make your CYOAs? What makes you go "Hey that could be an interesting idea?" Do others provide ideas for you from time to time or did you make all of yourself?
      1. TroyX and sunandshadow like this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        I do get lots of ideas from others, but for the most part I just make what I think is a cool idea. Sometimes I'm inspired by other CYOAs. Usually I don't get ideas for a CYOA's entire premise from others, but I certainly get lots of ideas for things in a CYOA from others.
        Jun 22, 2019
      3. sunandshadow
        sunandshadow
        Do you find that the ideas you like tend to have anything in common which makes them different from ideas you dislike? Or maybe are there certain categories or types of ideas you usually like?
        Jun 22, 2019
        TroyX and Jamiah Wilkins like this.
      4. TroyX
        TroyX
        I dunno, usually a set of lewd fetishes or OP abilities, lol.
        Jun 23, 2019
    22. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey quick question: So there is this CYOA by Aromage called Ultimate God which allows you to chooses which Aspect of Reality to embody (Time, Space, Life, Death, etc.), they say that you can only pick ONE aspect to choose. Would Living Hyperion or Supreme Blessing override that rule?
      1. Ozymandias87 and TroyX like this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Beyond and Gemini in those two CYOAs would let you override it, yes :)
        Jun 20, 2019
        Ozymandias87 and Jamiah Wilkins like this.
    23. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey TroyX, It's me again! Just wondering after you've completed and posted the Ascensions how are you going to top that? After all how do you top perfection? P.S. I forgot to tell you that Keanu Reeves is in Cyberpunk 2077. Look up the E3 conference on Youtube it's awesome!!!
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Hehe, glad you're looking forward to the Ascensions :) Not sure I'll be able to "top" it, other than the other CYOAs that follow it, like Multiversal Conquest and Omnipotent Throne, but oh well. I heard about Reeves being in Cyberpunk 2077; interesting choice, but he can't have come cheap.
        Jun 17, 2019
    24. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Out of personal opinion which of your CYOAs do you like the best?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Tough question! Can't pick just one, but at the top are Warlock's Coven, Head Start, Half-Incubus, Star Nephilim, Cosmic God Ascension, and Living Hyperion.
        Jun 15, 2019
    25. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey quick question: In terms of power level where does Happy Jabbers L. H. stand?
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        In relation to what? LOL.

The answer is probably "at the top"
        Jun 14, 2019
    26. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey did you catch the all the E3 conferences? What game are you hyped up for? I looking forward to the new Mario and Sonic at the Olympics game. P.S. Banjo-Kazooie confirmed for Smash.
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        I didn't see it actually, lol. I was busy all day.
        Jun 13, 2019
    27. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey I noticed you made a new reddit page called TroyX Cyoa Maker, are you going to post your old and/or new cyoas on that page?
      1. TroyX
        TroyX
        It's to post my SFW CYOAs on, so that when people just want to see my SFW CYOAs on reddit from my profile, they don't have to scroll through all the NSFW thumbnails too. So I'll be posting all the SFW stuff there :)
        Jun 7, 2019
    28. PRIME
      PRIME
      Hello Troy, Primus again. Another question about the essence of the unlimited: does that also allow for unlimited access to all powers in jump chains as well or is it limited to CYOAs only?

EDIT: just realized that with the essence of the rule breaker, I can change the 5k CP for essence of Jumpchain to be infinite. Sorry about that, answered my own question.
      1. TroyX
        TroyX
        Sorry, I would have no idea anyway, I didn't create that Essence.
        Jun 6, 2019
    29. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey Troy it's me again. I contacting you to let you know that some of your CYOAs on Imgur are not showing for some reason. I was hoping you could check and find out why.
      1. TroyX likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Thanks. I'll look into it.
        Jun 3, 2019
    30. Jamiah Wilkins
      Jamiah Wilkins
      Hey it's me again. I'm just here to say I immensely enjoy your CYOAs, not just for the powers but also for the connected story around them. Very few cyoas ever have a major story or plotline behind them. After you finish the Ascensions I can't wait to see what you'll think of next!!!
      1. Vorian, SpectralTime and TroyX like this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Thank you very much! :D
        May 26, 2019
  • About

Currently recovering from a financial crisis in December, until I can find a cheaper, better place to live. I've started a Ko-Fi and Patreon for anyone who wishes to donate to me for support, who has enjoyed my work. Thanks! :)

Ko-Fi
    Patreon

Signature