1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sinner_sb
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:19 PM
Birthday:
Aug 23, 1983 (Age: 40)

Sinner_sb

Experienced., Male, 40

Sinner_sb was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:19 PM
    1. JohnCross
      JohnCross
      Hi, is there any chance you'd continue the Worm AU?
    2. Zettabeam
      Zettabeam
      Do you happen to have a link to your SI story with Nabiki? It sounds like it could be interesting to read.
      1. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        It is on ff.net, look for Benji Himura, it is the penname that I used there. It is the non crossover ranma one.
        Oct 24, 2021
        Kruen and Zettabeam like this.
    3. NarniaWarlord
      NarniaWarlord
      I just saw your profile pic and become concerned on how the fuck does that work, is emiya just taking out the swords to show them off? cause if he tries to use them in a fight sakura will get injured. Somehow the image feels wrong.
      1. Burner Account likes this.
      2. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        It is just a pic, so he could have the swords out and giving Sakura a hug from behind. In my Worm story I wrote a scene where they did that pose for a picture, it is not a practical pose but it is romantic.
        Dec 30, 2020
    4. Ergoan
      Ergoan
      hey it's me again from last year im sorry i am asking again about your Worm Au is that dead or no more idea's for it? because i really love the way you write.
      1. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        Thanks for your words. ROBed isnt dead, I still have ideas and my plot points for it. I even have some ideas for the ending. However it is on hold, ROBed is a more serious story set in a more serious setting, so I do more research and planning for it. My gamer story is more casual, it is easier to write while working 10 hours days. I plan going back to it when I feel that I can invest more time and effort to it.
        Nov 21, 2020
        Ergoan likes this.
    5. Sage Hidden Bear
      Sage Hidden Bear
      Was just reading your gamer fic and saw in AN that you mentioned something happened to Dark Wolf Shiro, I am unaware of what happened, mind informing me?
      1. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        My story was posted shortly after the incident where one too many self-entitled "fan" demanded more updates or similar stuff. It was asked in the thread and I answered there too. BTW, I will soon reply to your two posts in the thread. Since the thread is still small I advise on checking on the non-story posts, where a few of your questions were answered.
        Oct 12, 2020
    6. Sandsforever
      Sandsforever
      Heyo. Misclicked on your story (I typically wait for stories to have at least 75k words before reading) and I love/hate that I did.
      Meaning it was a very enjoyable read and now there is no more...le sigh
      *cough* the gamer story
      1. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        I am keeping it somewhat active with a few omakes between main story posts. One guy was kind of complaining about the sheer amount of side material there.
        Aug 24, 2020
    7. Hypervane
      Hypervane
      Cute avvie!
      1. GamingPizza1998 likes this.
    8. Waka_Metalbelly
      Waka_Metalbelly
      I hate to be "that guy" but dude, the grammar in the first few chapters of ROB is complete garbage. It's not the worst I've ever seen, but it's not far off. You desperately need to get an editor. If you can't find anyone who can do it, send me a wave. It's an awful thing to see such a kickass plot let down by bad grammar.
      1. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        I am aware, at chapter 9 or so got a beta for the story so it gets better, English is not my native language and Word only does so much. Still thanks for the input and I hope that you kept reading the story.
        Feb 5, 2020
    9. Pef
      Pef
      While your ROB story is fun, there really was no need for 3 personalities and skill trees.
      A skilled Force user can do everything. Yep, even Force users have telepathy, telekinesis and teleport. And thousands more abilities.
      But hey, if you want your MC to be a beaver and be fueled by carrots, what can I say? I used to love Popeye the sailorman as child too.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        As mentioned in the story he initially wanted the 'Ranma set' but was told that wasn't enough and needed more. Part of the story is MC fucking up in power use at important times and using the wrong one or not having trained one that would fit a situation better.
        Aug 11, 2019
        Haplessly Incompetent likes this.
      3. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        Another is that MC started with the mindset of wanting to start small but some parts of canon needed to be followed so he ended bigger than he wanted faster than wanted. As for wanting to be a beaver mouse, I do like him and wanted one that could be serious but also known to be a funny one that makes jokes and generally knows how to use humor to relax and defuse tense situations.
        Aug 11, 2019
        Haplessly Incompetent likes this.
      4. Haplessly Incompetent
        Haplessly Incompetent
        Hey man, you write the story you want. Nobody can stop you.
        Aug 12, 2019
    10. Ergoan
      Ergoan
      Hey bro it's me again is your story dead?
      1. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        No it is not. Sadly I can't write in my current layout, I tried but I can't get comfortable enough to write. Add that to the fact that I am in the middle of the process of immigrating to Japan and I cant afford to invest in bettering my room to write and use my PC better, I dont even have a PC chair anymore. I have to use my bed as a chair.
        Apr 6, 2019
        Ergoan likes this.
    11. Ergoan
      Ergoan
      i got a question why did you not use Archer instead of ramna in R.O.B i was curious for the answer
    12. doug89
      doug89
      You've mentioned or implied a few times in your R.O.B.ed thread that you have written other stories, but I haven't been able to locate them. Have you published under a different name on different websites?
      1. Qsire, Megapede, Ergoan and 1 other person like this.
      2. Megapede
        Megapede
        Yup I haven't seen any either. Link please.
        Mar 16, 2019
    13. llat-2
      llat-2
      I hope they make a FSN anime using the Heaven's Feel route.
      1. Sinner_sb likes this.
      2. Plotvitalnpc
        Plotvitalnpc
        They're making a movie, at least.
        Which happened to UBW before it got an anime, but...Heaven's Feel is way more sexual than the other routes.
        Feb 21, 2016
      3. Sinner_sb
        Sinner_sb
        Heaven's Feel deserves its own movie or OVA at the very least. It is the best of the three routes for me. I used to comment that Fate is Shirou being a child, UBW is Shirou as a teen, and Heaven's Feel is Shirou turning into an adult.
        Feb 21, 2016
        Hypervane, Plotvitalnpc and llat-2 like this.
    14. user71s2
      user71s2
      1. Doctor and Sinner_sb like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1983 (Age: 40)