1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by HeroineRule34Guy

1. GymratJomar
    GymratJomar
    Moar nipple play scenes haha
    Jan 12, 2020
    Ddmkm122, Darko and HeroineRule34Guy like this.
  2. Darko
    Darko
    Can you give us a roster of the female members who are on the League, the Titans etc in your universe?
    Jan 13, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. HeroineRule34Guy
    HeroineRule34Guy
    Probably not, that's still a work in progress.
    Jan 13, 2020
  4. Darko
    Darko
    Is Joseph going to become a power enhancing masseus like in that Power Girl spoiler and will he enhance the powers of his harem wives through sex like helping Vixen master her powers without the totem?
    Jan 13, 2020
    Ddmkm122 and HeroineRule34Guy like this.
  5. HeroineRule34Guy
    HeroineRule34Guy
    Probably, yeah.
    Jan 13, 2020
  6. Darko
    Darko
    What would a chapter involving Starfire contain?
    Like say will she try to thank Joseph for getting Raven to open up with sex?
    And what about Donna?
    Just asking if you thought about it?
    Jan 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. HeroineRule34Guy
    HeroineRule34Guy
    Not yet. I have an idea in mind for Raven, but nothing concrete for Kori or Donna, which is why I shelved the Titans foursome chapter idea.
    Jan 16, 2020
  8. Darko
    Darko
    Will he be trying to help Raven master her powers now that she doesn't have to worry about her father with some tantric magic?
    Sorry if I am annoying you with the questions just really curious.
    Jan 16, 2020
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. HeroineRule34Guy
    HeroineRule34Guy
    That's spoilers! I have an idea in mind, and someday, you might see it.
    Jan 16, 2020