1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Emperor Lee
Birthday:
Jun 21, 1996 (Age: 27)

Emperor Lee

Join the Empire! We have Lewds., 27

Here's my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. https://link.plrm.zone/app/dkexb Mar 20, 2020

1. Deamon
      Deamon
      Out of curiosity is the AI art of specific character or just a random.one you found?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Deamon
        Deamon
        The hot dark skinned muscle girl on our profile pic.
        Jan 15, 2024
      3. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        Ah, Xanna, She's my PC OC that I've used in....anything with character gen for like a decade now. Games, RPs, that's my char, decided recently to make her my profile
        Jan 15, 2024
        Deamon likes this.
      4. Deamon
        Deamon
        Ah too bad, was hoping for some new content anime or manga wise.
        Jan 15, 2024
    2. Darkstar
      Darkstar
      Any chance of you doing another public story. I liked your old stuff and every character sheet you have just makes me more interested. Even just copying the RPs into a thread without any private stuff would be cool.
      1. RomaniInfernius likes this.
    3. firestorm
      firestorm
      Is it possible for me to read Frozen Sleeve(game overlord/Skyrim) and Yugioh
      1. Deamon likes this.
    4. Kobial
      Kobial
      Is there someway I can read the RP you do? More specifically Sleeve Knight, Pokeslut, and Pokemon pink RP? Not necessarily play either but just reading
      1. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        I would, but my friend and I talk about private stuff on there too, so I'm not keen on inviting people on there
        Aug 17, 2020
      2. Kobial
        Kobial
        Fair enough. Was just curious as they seem interesting
        Aug 17, 2020
    5. sasuke23418
      sasuke23418
      As a lurker who is still figuring out how the site works almost all of your ooc and play-by-play character sheets are very interesting and I would love to read them but I cant seem to find them. So I was wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place or if I need permission or something to read them. I would love to find were to read them, or who to ask if I can read them.
      1. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        They're not posted stories, their Private PMs. I just use that so my friends and I can keep up with the characters and such
        Aug 17, 2020
    6. Megaolix
      Megaolix
      Lee, editing is a thing. Think of using that instead of fast double-posting.
      1. F.B.I. likes this.
    7. junsa
      junsa
      Yugioh rp
      1. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        Ask DirtyLibrarian, you need both our OKs, tell them I don't mind. Fair warning, I have a lot of RPs we cycle through and right now we're doing Heavy Snow more than others, though the Yugioh is second on the list of RPs we're playing right now.
        Apr 7, 2020
    8. junsa
      junsa
      How can I see your rps
      1. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        Which ones
        Apr 7, 2020
      2. junsa
        junsa
        Sorry worn button
        Apr 7, 2020
    9. Emperor Lee
      Emperor Lee
    10. vit11
      vit11
      Is there any way to read any of your RP (Frozen Sleeve, Yugioh, ets) without having to play it? From looks of character cheets, they are very interesting.
      1. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        Which ones? Warning though, the fetishes in this are a lot, we don't do filthplay or vore or such, but most things are in there, better have an open mind
        Dec 4, 2019
      2. vit11
        vit11
        Frozen Sleeve(game overlord/Skyrim) and Yugioh
        Dec 4, 2019
      3. vit11
        vit11
        Thank you
        Dec 4, 2019
        Emperor Lee likes this.
    11. ValHor
      ValHor
      I just read the only chapter of Sin of Lust you have posted and I would love to read more of this story. Could you please post more of this ? I really like that kind of OP reincarnation story. :)
      1. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        Hah, well, the Storeroom is where I post my loose story ideas. I don't really have a concrete plot for it. I may make more chapters, but its mostly there so the ideas stop buzzing around in my head.

All posts there are open to adoption though if you want a crack at it.
        Nov 28, 2019
    12. l---erddad---l
      l---erddad---l
      According to later posts in the Harriet Potter, Futa Cumdump thread, there are more of them on another website. I went to the site linked there (Hentai Foundry, I think) and there was only 1 fic on the account attached, and I'm super interested in seeing the rest of the fic.
      1. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        I have 8 stories on that site, dunno why they don't appear for you. Are you logged in?
        Aug 2, 2019
        l---erddad---l likes this.
      2. l---erddad---l
        l---erddad---l
        And now I realize what I did wrong. Thx
        Aug 2, 2019
    13. Deamon
      Deamon
      In the mingling with mortals quest the Kalulu image link isn’t working, thought you should know
      1. Emperor Lee likes this.
      2. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        Thanks FIxed
        May 25, 2019
    14. Enigmatic
      Enigmatic
      Well, well, well. Ain't this interesting. You're the guy from HF with the really chuuni name, aren't you? BladeofHell56?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        Yep. Honestly I made the name as a kid and just couldn't be assed to change it on all my accounts when I got older, so I didn't bother. Emperor Lee is my usual thing now when I register somewhere.
        Aug 22, 2018
      3. Emperor Lee
        Emperor Lee
        As for the fics I'm focusing on the three I have posted here right now, though if you're interested in Mother's Love a fan of mine commissioned Jadenkaiba to turn it into manga form, its not that far along though and he updates it slowly.
        Aug 22, 2018
      4. Enigmatic
        Enigmatic
        I am aware, as I am a fan of JadenKaiba, and have commissioned a couple things from him.
        Aug 22, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 21, 1996 (Age: 27)

Signature

No one understands tinker bullshit, not even tinkers. Except Dragon. Because Dragon is bullshit. Probably because she's basically sentient and sapient tinkertech so bullshit is just part of her very existence.

[NSFW] The Palace Storeroom

By Cherico