1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Par Tzu
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:11 PM
reader

Par Tzu

The Indecisive Procrastinator, from NSFW section

Honkai and AMG cyoa can be combined suprisingly easily. Feb 14, 2024

Par Tzu was last seen:
Viewing thread, Mar 28, 2024 at 12:11 PM
    1. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Honkai and AMG cyoa can be combined suprisingly easily.
      1. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        though is Honkai magic, corrupted magic, different frequency of magic or what? Maybe Puchuu are aliens or creation of previous era and magical girls are safest way to handle honkai as one can't grow stronger by themselves, they need resources given by others who can see whether they can handle more power or not much more easily.
        Feb 14, 2024
      2. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        Monster girls could be girls who got too much magic for the MG to handle and got connected to Honkai instead of Puchuu system. The overcity is huge divine key equivalent based on Void core. Gods could be Magical girls/boys who got a bit too uppity... or made by another system... or natural system of the world? I dunno.
        Feb 14, 2024
      3. Daddycool101
        Daddycool101
        What's AMG?
        Feb 23, 2024
    2. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      So, Lonetrail revealed something that made my Doctor 0+ drawback P&D jumper with SATBs upgrade EB into hellish nightmare. Doctor is 10k+ yo.
      1. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        so for thousands of years, that jumper me would have to survive without any perks besides those they bought in document and Body Mods. that's hell. if it was Jumper+ jumper? it would be heaven because they get 100 cp per year. 100*10000.
        Aug 3, 2023
    3. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Quess what I did? I read my snippet and jumpchain thread and now I want to just forget they exist and go live as hermit somewhere.
    4. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      I'm goddamn fucking blind... and idiot... and lucky. Ars Magica jump has pretty busted healing magic perk. it's been a year sicne i took it
      1. Fitsdreia likes this.
      2. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        Healing (200 AP)
        Through touch, tears or some similar mechanism, you can heal the wounds of yourself
        and others. After several seconds of uninterrupted concentration (or crying, etc.), you
        can heal any amount of damage short of death, even restoring lost limbs or organs if
        necessary. If your tears hold healing power, you are able to weep on command.
        May 2, 2023
      3. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        so... Arknights jump that comes few jumps after it just became a whole lot easier. "oh you have oripathy? it's infected your organs? lemme hold your hand a bit... oh look you are cured!" xD
        May 2, 2023
      4. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        and if that doesn't work... well, can heal lost organs so... rip and tear and then regrow new healthy ones in?
        May 2, 2023
    5. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Found E-rotic band today. Its name says it all.
    6. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      I found something glorious. A Generic Australia JumpChain. It's glorious. that's all.
      1. Crit Happens
        Crit Happens
        Question what is that called
        Dec 30, 2022
    7. WeebTrashMachine
      WeebTrashMachine
      Par Tzu eating up all the space lolis omnomnom~
    8. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      So I was itching to make a jumpchain story & decided to see my previous one. I regret everything. The itch is gone now. Shame fills me.
    9. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Now the question is... if everything below 200 cp in pokemon trainer jumpchain cyoa is free, which pokemon I should choose as a starter?
      1. hillo315 and Kirakishou like this.
      2. Kirakishou
        Kirakishou
        PRAISE HELIX.

Ahem. While my knowledge of exact values is limited, there are a sizeable amount of pokemon that can learn perish song. A soundproof misdreavus would be fun to write. Especially if it acts similar to how James' pokemon would react to him.
        Oct 26, 2021
        hillo315 likes this.
    10. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      so... went through my GDrive and found some.. .weird stories I have written. now I feel weird.
      1. hillo315 likes this.
    11. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Just reread my jumpchain story... I want to burn it. I mean, the idea was magnificent! I still want to do it! but execution? shit.
      1. hillo315 likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        That's normal.
        Apr 11, 2021
        TroubleFait, hillo315 and Par Tzu like this.
    12. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Fell into rabbit whole known as Vtubers... and Finally got a phone I can play FGO and arknights in- they have eaten majority of my time...
      1. hillo315 and Daniel K. English like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. NTR Commissar
        NTR Commissar
        With all the clash of ideals, political turmoil, and paramilitary organisations, wuxia would be a better thematic fit for Arknights.
        Apr 12, 2021
        hillo315 and Par Tzu like this.
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Better fit, but not necessarily as interesting.
        Apr 12, 2021
      5. NTR Commissar
        NTR Commissar
        I assume you forgot 'the same as', and yeah, but in this case I think it is. IMO the world-building is the most you have to work with for Arknights. The characters themselves aren't exactly well explored in any of the available material.
        Apr 12, 2021
    13. FreeloaderEX
      FreeloaderEX
      I wonder, will you end up writing smut in your story? I'll probably do mine after...50 chapters, maybe.

Also, thanks for showing up.
      1. hillo315 and Par Tzu like this.
      2. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        I kind of wanted to ask which one of them, but then I remembered that I have only two threads here, a snippet and Jumpchain, so you likely meant jumpchain... I have to admit I forgot about that one... gonna check what I have written in my Google Drive folder for it.
        Apr 10, 2021
        hillo315 and FreeloaderEX like this.
    14. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      I'm an idiot. I just realised why I can't seem to progress most of ny stories. They lack motivation. Just like me.
      1. tehelgee
        tehelgee
        Worldbuilding is all well and good, but a story has to have a plot. My kryptonite. :/
        Aug 15, 2020
        Par Tzu likes this.
    15. Czlyydwr Llrngwl
      Czlyydwr Llrngwl
      Who's your avatar? She looks kinda Guyver-ish, but they don't tend to have glowy stuff or Popeye arms, and DO have full torso and head coverage.
      1. Par Tzu likes this.
      2. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        Arana (Anya Corazon), a marvel comics spider heroine
        Aug 2, 2020
        Czlyydwr Llrngwl likes this.
    16. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      I got lost in QQ... mostly on GurgleGerbil' thread...and their omakes in other threads...oh my gods, I've become a fan of someone again! :D
    17. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      ahhh! No! How could I!? I forgot Fou! NOOOOOO got to remake the whole thing again!
    18. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      I've come to the conclusion that Mash is not to be tentacled. So I'll be changing that part at the very least.
    19. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Omg me why? I had 5 versions and was about to post one of them, had inspiration and wrote & posted brand new 6th version instead. oops.
    20. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      So I just watched F/GO walkthrough up to Lyon...It seems like some fanfics I have read changed things drastically...
    21. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      So Build with every Contract lvl 4 taken in Stardust CYOA is possible huh...who knew?
    22. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Diebuster first episode and I have one thing to say: Nana is fucking BULLSHIT! in stupid awesome way!
      1. Czlyydwr Llrngwl likes this.
      2. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        I finally got off my ass and watched Gunbuster, it was awesome, now I started Diebuster and I'm left laughing and yelling "bullshit, that's fucking bullshit! I love it!"
        Oct 14, 2019
        Czlyydwr Llrngwl likes this.
    23. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      I realized I never read Personal reality supplement from start to finish. I now corrected this mistake. all my warehouses are now islands!
    24. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      just checked out 2.code geass jump doc and I'm salivating! I WANT IT ALL! especially the Code and Damocles!
    25. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Goddamnit, I thought I had fixed my mouse! apparently not... sorry for the double clicks...
    26. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      man it's nice to have some free time! 3 days I had school basically from 8-20:30, with 2½h going to bus travel. Burnout likely incoming...
      1. Par Tzu
        Par Tzu
        heh, forgot to mention the several hour gaps in middle of the day :P so it's actually less than 8 hours of school on those days, but since I can't go home during that time due the distance, I calculate it as whole block...also most of the hours without lessons are filled with me trying to do homework...I'm too sloooooooww at doing them.
        Sep 6, 2019
    27. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Plot driven or character driven? now that's a problem for future me!
    28. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      goddamn stupid mouse let me like stuff! 1 click means 1 click not 2! :(
      1. pepperjack likes this.
      2. pepperjack
        pepperjack
        Everyone else tried to like this post, too, but, y'know.
        Jul 21, 2019
        TroubleFait likes this.
      3. Sockmonkey
        Sockmonkey
        The contact points may need cleaning. I crack my mouse open every so often to scrape out the gunk.
        Aug 2, 2019
        Par Tzu and pepperjack like this.
    29. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      My mouse has gone insane, it double/triple clicks. or pressing left makes it press left and right. or all of those.
    30. Par Tzu
      Par Tzu
      Guess who forgot their own stories again?
  • About

reader
    I love to read doorstoppers. I love Disc Golf. I think that the most awesome person in the world is my past self before puberty. I think that the most disgusting person in the world is past me after puberty started. Future me is self righteous asshole who thinks he is better than all of us. Present me is somewhere in the middle.

I love my parents too much to mutilate myself. I identify as Omnisexual Futanari (girl who also has fully-functional-fit-for-fucking-penis). omnisexual as in I would fuck the sun, the moon, the earth and the stars if I could while fucking, raping, getting fucked and raped by men boys, girls, women, monsters, aliens and all the other stuff.
    I'm a virgin. I almost lost my virginity 5 times. two times because I was too impatient when my dick didn't fit (I was very young sue me) and left. Two times I almost raped sleeping girl but managed to willpower to not do it and leave. once I was almost "raped" but got cockblocked,

I'd love to write an epic doorstopper with myself as protagonist, but when I start writing I tend to summarize so I could "get to the point" faster or to ensure I get everything down while I still remember it...which looks pretty ugly. My writing tends to also be very "by the seat of my pants" style: I have a plan, start to write and somewhere along the way the story changes dramatically. which is freaking annoying.

Signature

This one hates invisible text. This one likes catgirls. This one loves futanari cause female bodies are almost universally sexy while mens bodies are gross but this one wants dick inside them during sex at some point. Transwomen who have managed to get very womanly look, especially that hot hourglass figure, yet still retained their dicks are super hot.
    This one would like to be Futanari... in anime style as this one does not like the existence of back pain, periods, dangerous pregnancies or hormonal imbalances many females complain about. Which is why this one will happily stay male...for now ;)This one has weird standards but is pansexual or omnisexual. This one is mostly into women and select few males and furries and humanoids and god(desse)s and concepts and robots and aliens and tentacles and inseki ( Once as a joke certain friend of big sister called this one a brother because dad was fucking her mom on the regular. That day this one set record to how fast boner can grow. This one was lucky to be carrying a schoolbag on this ones lap. this one saw them only that one time because in embarrassment this one refused to see them again.)
    My mess of a Jump-chain story: link
    My snippet thread:Par Bin
    My FGO Friend Code: 214,383,883
    PGO referral: JKXGWX3JT