1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ahtu

1. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    I'd suggest some staple additions, like: The dragonflight aspects+their consorts/other significant dragons in line for leadership(Ysera, Alexstraza, Soridormi, Onyxia, Sintharia, Tyrygosa, Sindragosa, or Karynaku) - For as far as Warcraft dragons are concerned. And then add in such as Calia Menethil, Sally Whitemane, Lady Liadrin(Blood Elf), Yrel(Draenei), and Ishanah(Draenei) - For light-wielding healers/fighters.
    Nov 24, 2020
  2. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    And for mages, the person barely exists that hasn't heard of Jaina Proudmoore/Azshara, but one could also add stronger/weaker/less known ones. I'd advocate adding Aegwynn for a more powerful alternative, a young Modera or Thalyssra(Nightborne Elf) for a slightly weaker alternative.
    Nov 24, 2020
  3. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Finally such as Elsharin(lvl 50), Jennea Cannon(lvl 40), Julie Honeywell(lvl 29), and Landra Dawnstrider(lvl 12) - To add in some truly average mages serving as lower tier teachers or apprentices. The only possible exception being Elsharin, who could perhaps be considered a decent trainer and mage.
    Nov 24, 2020
  4. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Moving on from Warcraft characters - Mages from across the multiverse: Flemeth(*SPOILERS* Born from the remains of an ancient elf with godlike magical powers. Worshipped as a god by the other elves too. Capable of turning into a dragon, old when you meet her. But supposedly a true beauty in her youth. Something her appearence in DA 2 seems to be trying to hint at), Morrigan(Flemeth's daughter).
    Nov 24, 2020
  5. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Morgana(Yes, the one from the legends of King Arthur and Merlin), Collette Marence(Elder Scrolls Restoration Master), Faralda(Elder Scrolls Destruction Master), Mirabelle Ervine(Elder Scrolls Master Wizard, mainly focused on destruction, and restoration. With a 2ndary focus on Alteration and Conjuration)
    Nov 24, 2020
  6. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Freya(WMW, Kemoyin Serpent Bloodline Warlock, rank(out of 9, 9 being way above all known godhoods in their universe. Godhood starts at rank 7, rank 8 meaning complete dominion over a large and supernaturally mighty planet/plane) 3+ magus(dependant upon the stage of the story), Isabela(WMW, Dragon Bloodline Warlock, Legendary Rank 21. Equal to about magus rank 5, or perhaps early rank 6),
    Nov 24, 2020
  7. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Celine(WMW, magus rank 2, illusion magus. Comes with a natural beautification effect, and passive charm(dangerous without mental protections/complete subservience)),
    Nov 24, 2020
  8. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Snake Dowager/Allsnake(WMW, Shadow/Snake Bloodline laws, rank 8 magus. Origin of several high rank species, such as the Kemoyin Serpet and its Warlock Bloodline. Original name unknown, and probably lost to the ages. She is older than the state of some natural laws of their universe).
    Nov 24, 2020
  9. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Crysania Tarinius(Dragonlance, Priestess of Paladine with a great gift for healing - A favorite of the gods. Quite naieve in her youth, tricked into becoming the pawn of Raistlin Majere - Played like a marionette into serving him in his quest for godhood. Losing her eyes, shaking her faith, and breaking her heart in the process. Easy to mold, if you handle her right, and aquire her before she meets Raistlin),
    Nov 24, 2020
  10. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Goldmoon(Dragonlance, Priestess of Mishakal, talent for healing that is further strengthened by a divine artifact), Silvara(Dragonlance, Silver Dragon, chooses an elven form based on the wilder elves to interact with the mortal world. Seemingly proficient in illusion magic, and some sort of healing magic - Probably granted by the god Paladine).
    Nov 24, 2020
  11. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Phu, that was a pain to split up. And will probably be almost as much of a pain to read. But I really didn't know where to put it. it otherwise. The Admin's would probably have strangled me if I commented on something you posted so long ago.
    Nov 24, 2020
  12. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Also, I forgot to mention typical holy healing magic as a main factor in this.
    Nov 24, 2020
  13. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    Now I am hardly pushing for you to add all of these. That'd take a ridiculous amount of space. But maybe pick out 3-5 to fill in the elements your are missing?
    Nov 24, 2020
  14. Ahtu
    Ahtu
    All the ones I mentioned have pictures if you search for their names. Some are clear good pics, others are taken straight from the game(only a select few of them soley have ingame pictures).
    Nov 24, 2020