1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Ack
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:36 PM

Ack

(Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One), Male, from Australia

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Can these requests stop, please? Nov 8, 2021

Ack was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:36 PM
    1. Squish
      Squish
      Hay I don't know if this is still an option but I love you nsfw stories do you think you could email me a copy of them I'd really appreciate it.
      thefatone100@gmail.com
    2. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      I loved your one shot you posted on FF. It was a kinda mind twister but I liked it. It's a pity it was a one shot.
      1. Ack likes this.
      2. Ack
        Ack
        It was basically an answer to the question, "What if the heroes didn't fight the Endbringers, and how would this come about?"
        Feb 11, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
      3. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        I'd bet in the darkest unsaid thoughts some people thought about it, I mean a decade of either holding actions or getting your ass kicked would show you current ideas weren't working.

But I'd bet the possible terrible cost of life stayed anyone from uttering it.
        Feb 11, 2021
        Ack likes this.
    3. Jjjjjjjjjjj
      Jjjjjjjjjjj
      Was gonna say that I don't want to sound like a broken record but even saying that is being a broken record sooo... really like your fics both NSFW and SFW and would really like if I could have the deleted ones sent to me if it's not too much trouble
      Either way, keep up the good work mate
    4. GrimGamepad
      GrimGamepad
      Not sure if these posts ever go anywhere, but NSW is the best thing I've ever read, and this is a throwaway email, so there's nowhere I can go but up: thomas.fiveri@gmail.com.

Regardless of whether or not this works, god speed. It was nice knowing.
    5. ArkeoHermanadi
      ArkeoHermanadi
      Hello mate, sorry to trouble you with this, but I enjoyed your nsfw fics a lot. I wonder if you're willing to email me copies of them? If you do, please send them to kalamcfish@gmail.com. Sorry again for the bother mate.
    6. Michael56790
      Michael56790
      Hello, can I get a copy of your nsfw stuff? Love the work you did with I, Security and Trump Card. If you do decide to send me them. Send them to michaellinchpin44@gmail.com. Thank you and have a good day.
      1. Hakuoro likes this.
    7. Alexander124531
      Alexander124531
      Gonna do my best to keep it short so I hopefully don’t bother too much, but could I get a copy of the nsfw stuff too? I was saddened when I realized the fics were gone and I couldn’t go back to reread them. If you’re willing, my email is lewcol1234@gmail.com. Thanks, and I wish you the best.
      1. Lorenz112 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        You guys DO realize showing your email in public like this is not the safest thing, right? Did you not consider PMs?
        Jan 14, 2021
        Isno, Evilhippy, Noxy and 2 others like this.
      4. Ack
        Ack
        Megaolix has a point, guys. Don't blame me if you suddenly start getting emails from Nigerian princes about a very special trunk box that needs to be liberated from Customs.
        Jan 15, 2021
        udkudk, Natman717 and Evilhippy like this.
      5. Lorenz112
        Lorenz112
        Ack, there is a reason why all emails posted here are anything but official looking. There is such a thing as a fake-trash mail.
        Jan 15, 2021
    8. jesterguy
      jesterguy
      Another long time fan here saddened to see the loss of existing and future nsfw ack fics,
      if you're still sending out copies of the old stuff I'd very much appreciate copy for my personal collection.
      jesterguy1324@wowway.com
    9. Thread Necromancer
      Thread Necromancer
      How about I break some of the monotony of these profile posts. Were there any lewd ideas you had been thinking up but hadn't even had the time to try to write an initial post for before the NSFW stuff got purged? I think it might be interesting for people who see the prompts to possibly try to write them.
      1. LanzCorporalAssWipe and Ack like this.
      2. Ack
        Ack
        Well, there was one where Sophia and Emma were in a lesbian relationship (and Madison was their occasional toy) where the bullying was all about trying to break Taylor so that she would be the ultimate sub for them. And she does appear to break, and begins to cater to their every whim, but basically takes over the relationship and puts them on the bottom.
        Jan 11, 2021
      3. Thread Necromancer
        Thread Necromancer
        How would Taylor have managed that? Are Emma and Sophia in this just natural subs, is Taylor some sort of super power bottom or does it have something to do with powers?
        Jan 11, 2021
        LanzCorporalAssWipe and Ack like this.
      4. Ack
        Ack
        Up to the writer. Maybe she just escalates at a point when they're all vulnerable?
        Jan 11, 2021
    10. LanzCorporalAssWipe
      LanzCorporalAssWipe
      Hey Ack. Sorry for adding another post like this but can I also have some of that NSFW please?
      My email is
      lanzerzm@gmail.com
      My heart literally dropped when I couldn't find Naked Sex World. And I hope to get to read it again along with the other removed ones.
    11. TarrierDrake
      TarrierDrake
      Hey guy, doing fine. Probably being tired of reading this but could you send your NSFW work to my email please? Thanks anyway.

Email: vitorlls@hotmail.com
    12. Shepard131
      Shepard131
      Hey man. Sorry about what happened. Think it's bullshit. You're probably really really tired of hearing this, but anyway to get a copy of you're NSFW stuff?
      1. udkudk and xXchickendogsXx like this.
    13. Thread Necromancer
      Thread Necromancer
      Since there is now a zero percent chance of it updating I might as well ask, what was the plan going forward with the NSFW mirror verse worm fic if that had updated?
      1. Ack
        Ack
        1. Bet!Taylor is freaked and weirded out by how open people are with their sexuality, especially the Market.
        2. teB!Taylor and Bet!Taylor clash physically, with the end result that teB!Taylor is kicked out of the Upsiders.
        3. Taylor would get adventurous with at least one of the Upsiders, possibly more.
        Dec 27, 2020
        Thread Necromancer likes this.
    14. Xalimur Spud
      Xalimur Spud
      Don't want to sound like broken record but any way to get your old NSFW?
      Here mine email. xalimur@hotmail.com.
    15. Narwhale
      Narwhale
      Hey, didn't know how to really post this, but I was wondering if there was any way to access your nsfw stuff

If you can, my contact is gabe324570654@gmail.com, thanks.
    16. Bluedom
      Bluedom
      Uh, hello. It's my first time making a comment in QQ. I just wanted to tell you that one of yours fanfics was the first Worm fanfic that I read and the reason for why I started the web novel. Also, I love the fact that you have a fic for basically everything. Keep being a nice author, I hope to be able to read your novel and future works.
      1. udkudk, Ack and Finagle007 like this.
      2. Ack
        Ack
        Thanks. I appreciate the kind words.
        Dec 24, 2020
    17. Atlanrom
      Atlanrom
      Hey man. Big fan here. Sorry to hear what's happen. Good luck, keep your head up.
    18. NokiaMann
      NokiaMann
      Hey man, i didn't find out your stories where taken down until yesterday when i tried to access them, i am a huge fan of your nsfw Worm/Wildbow stuff, is there any chance to access them in any way? i know it might be a longshot but im a huge fan.

other here are posting their emails so i'll post mine, vetealv1101@gmail.com
      1. udkudk likes this.
    19. fays
      fays
      Also wondering if you still have those nsfw stories if you do here is
      My contact
      pandavabest1@yahoo.com
      1. NokiaMann and Ack like this.
    20. erebus1994
      erebus1994
      This is some very disappointing news. Some people always want to tear others down over the pettiest, stupidest reasons. Hope you find success with your future endeavors.

Echoing the others though - if it's not too late to get a copy of your nsfw stuff, could you send it to me at chaosmos1994@gmail.com?
    21. fays
      fays
      Sorry to hear what happened tried looking for finding the way nsfw version but then I heard about that nonsense that happened to you still one of my top authors
      1. jgwhentworth877, NokiaMann and Ack like this.
    22. sinepost
      sinepost
      >Visits Acks' NSFW stuff for the first time in months, all gone.
      >Reads about accusations that lead to them vanishing.

"Yes, because the ability to write about something like Nazis or chomos makes you one."

People are idiots and I'm sorry your work here may have been interfering with your work/name elsewhere, especially to that extent.
      1. goatbogs, NokiaMann, Ack and 3 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. sinepost
        sinepost
        Jan 15, 2021
      4. Ack
        Ack
        Basically, I was accused of being a creeper and a pedophile, and there were people trashing all my fics, even the squeaky-clean ones, because they could 'feel' the 'skeevy vibes'.
        Because apparently when people write about murder and racism and heavy drug use, it's 'artistic license', but writing about the other means that you're clearly into it. smh
        So anyway, that's why.
        Jan 15, 2021
        udkudk and Natman717 like this.
      5. Lorenz112
        Lorenz112
        Ah, pedo reasons. I thought it was the Slippery Slope to blame.

A pity, I honestly enjoyed your work.
        Jan 15, 2021
    23. Roofi3
      Roofi3
      Hay Ack as Stagnant_Sloth said is the offer for downloads closed if it is that is fine and they are yours to do with but if so you might want to let people know so they stop bothering you.

If there is still an option then would you please send me a email at redacted.
      Edit: thanks for the works of art. removed email for privacy reasons
    24. odinori
      odinori
      I am so sorry to see that some of your stories have been taken down. You have always been one of my favorite authors!
      1. Ack
        Ack
        Thanks
        Dec 10, 2020
        Heaven Canceler likes this.
      2. Heaven Canceler
        Heaven Canceler
        Not a very active reader of your stuff, but liked a few things so yeah I am also quite sad to see your work being cut down. Wish you the best of luck in overcoming this nonsense^^
        Dec 15, 2020
        Xicree likes this.
    25. hewhewje
      hewhewje
      Guess New South Wales is getting quarantined for the forseeable future. One of my favourite places to visit, especially with the lasses jogging in their super comfortable clothes. Rest of Aus looks like it's handling it pretty well though, hope you stay safe.
      1. Ack
        Ack
        Yes.
        Dec 10, 2020
    26. floppy_seal99
      floppy_seal99
      can we still PM you for private copies of your stories? or have you wiped those as well?
      1. SaltyWaffles likes this.
    27. mwjen
      mwjen
      Sorry to see your NSFW stories taken down. If possible could you send me a link to download these? Regardless I hope your writing career takes off. Thanks.
    28. Stagnant_Sloth
      Stagnant_Sloth
      Hey Ack! Sorry people suck. I was still reading your SFW stuff, and saw what happened to the NSFW stuff now that I finally finished the SFW stuff. Any chance for a DL link? Saw you told some to PM you. How do you PM? New to QQ. If offer closed, that's cool. Thanks anyway. You and your stories are amazing.
      1. Scarlette and SaltyWaffles like this.
    29. NightxAngel
      NightxAngel
      Hey, sadly I've recently noticed that some of your stories are taken down? I read the reasoning and all, sad, but I guess it can't be helped. Any chance they can be downloaded for those of us interested?
      1. NokiaMann likes this.
    30. Ancoron
      Ancoron
      I really like all your stories and it is sad that you had to take them down.
      Is there a way to get the deleted stories?
      Wish you all the best for your future endeavours.
  • About

Signature

(Century Z) (King's Man) [Murder in Paradise] (Number Two & Other Stories [1] [2] [3]) (Option Three) || (Heroes of the Third Wave [1]) (Cathraxes [1]) [The Second Worst Sound]
    TV Tropes pages for my fics: A Darker Path; Alea Iacta Est; All Alone; Another Way; Are You Afraid of the Dark?; Celestial Worm; Collateral Damage; Confrontation & Confrontation II; Earning Her Stripes; Hope Comes to Brockton Bay; Hostage Situation; I'm HALPING!; It Gets Worse; Miscalculation; One More Trigger; Please Explain; Price of Blood; Recoil; Security!/I, Panacea/I, Scion; Snek is a Good Boy; Taylor Hebert, Medhall Intern; Trump Card; Wyvern
    I haz a Patreon page! || Vote for which of my stories you would like to see next here. || On Reading and Writing Fanfiction || Worm Resources Thread || My first official published work || Welcome to Utopia | Shadows Over Utopia || The Cube is Smaller than you Think || My subreddit
    My friend Karen Buckeridge has just published Ties that Bind, the first novel in her Celestial Wars series. The first three chapters can be read for free here. || Amazon (paperback, ebook) || Amazon Australia (ebooks only) || Smashwords (ebooks only)