1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Leecifer
Birthday:
Jun 26, 1989 (Age: 34)
Teacher/Writer

Leecifer

(Fan)Fiction Writer, Male, 34, from USA

Tooth fixed, flu acquired! Jan 7, 2024

1. LysanderArgent
      LysanderArgent
      Man, your story got booted from SV as well, their reasoning and response was bullshit too. Screw them. Glad you're still doing it on QQ.
      1. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        Yeah. It was just a reposting site. It's also always telling when the mods on a site refuse to say what you did wrong, only that you broke the rules. One of the things I like about QQ is if the mods ding you, they tell you exactly where and why.
        Aug 22, 2021
      2. LysanderArgent
        LysanderArgent
        Yes it goes all the way from 'concerning' to 'problematic'. Oh the horror./s
        Aug 22, 2021
      3. SirDawg
        SirDawg
        Can’t say I’m surprised. SB and SV’s had problems with mods.
        Aug 25, 2021
    2. AngelicKnight.
      AngelicKnight.
      Hey mind if I ask you a few waifu catalogue questions? I know you didn't make it or anything but you seem to understand it a lot better than me.
      1. Glave likes this.
    3. Leecifer
      Leecifer
      That feeling when a light and fluffy 3k word chapter turns into a super-heavy 5.5k one, and you finish writing at 2am instead of 11:30pm.
    4. Leecifer
      Leecifer
      Electrical fires suck. Thankfully, everything's okay, but it did put me off my normal schedule. Next MHA is ~1/3 written, expect it Monday!
      1. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        And by Monday I mean I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish it up today!
        Jul 4, 2021
    5. Cap'n Skipjack
      Cap'n Skipjack
      Hey, I was in the middle of reading Abbadon Borne over on SB and when I went to refresh the page today, I got a message saying that I "didn't have permission to view the page." Any idea what's up?
      1. Audhumbla likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        So, now it's locked on SV, so you can go to FF.net, but I've also started uploading on QQ. That's gonna take a couple weeks, though, as I'm doing some surface-level edits (grammar and such), so I'd suggest FF until I've caught up.
        Jun 29, 2021
        AngelicKnight., preier and JamesEye like this.
      4. Cap'n Skipjack
        Cap'n Skipjack
        Jesus, someone really has it out for you, don't they? That really sucks, man.
        Jun 29, 2021
        JamesEye likes this.
      5. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        Eh, it is what it is. They'll either realize that I came close to the rules, but didn't break them, or they'll show that they don't enforce rules, only hide behind them to excuse their actions, like SB, in which case fuck 'em. It was just a cross-posting site anyways.
        Jun 29, 2021
        Wivk, AngelicKnight., preier and 3 others like this.
    6. Leecifer
      Leecifer
      Last day of school is DONE! Now it's summer vacation (and applying to get a teaching contract for next year), so I can get back to writing!
    7. Luksis
      Luksis
      FINALLY found a way to contact you.
      One question: the second part of Lairs and Liches has been out for a while and I couldn't find any kind of progress updates. Are you still writing it or is it on Hiatus?
      I've also got some feedback I'd like to give you regarding your books and stories, for some reason I can't start private conversations, so I'd be thankful if you could do so instead :).

Really like your stories!
      1. preier likes this.
      2. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        The first dozen chapters are done for book 3 are done, but I'm currently working 2-3 jobs (depending on how you look at it), so it's been put on the backburner.
        Mar 30, 2021
        AngelicKnight., preier and jvfg9 like this.
      3. Luksis
        Luksis
        That makes sense then, even if it is a bit sad.
        Mar 30, 2021
    8. SH2009
      SH2009
      FYI - When you posted MHA 36 to QQ and add MHA 39 to Patreon, you did not reduce MHA 37 from 10$ tier to 5$ tier.
      As a 5$ Patreon supporter, plz halp!
      1. Ajlove and Evilhippy like this.
      2. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        Right, sorry about that, have to do it manually. Doing that now! (Edit: Done)
        Feb 12, 2021
    9. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      Read through Draconian Remnant and My Harem Academia.

Both were very good, I liked them.

I took a look at your Abaddon Born(e) but at 1.1 M words it's gonna take a bit lol.
    10. Sandsforever
      Sandsforever
      I was wondering do you have any stuff you have written posted elsewhere I would like to read it.
      I just like your style thanks for the entertainment!
      1. Ddmkm122 and Evilhippy like this.
      2. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        If you look at my Signature (Doesn't show up on phones, I believe), you can see the links to the other things I've written. If you can't do so, I have a star wars story (Star Wars: A Penumbral Path), a Worm story (Abaddon Born(e), but warning it's the first thing I wrote, so it starts kinda rough), and two books (Amateurs & Adventurers, and Burrows & Behemoths ). Also, glad you enjoy my writings!
        Sep 14, 2020
      3. Sandsforever
        Sandsforever
        Just finished everything but the published stuff overall good shit dude 5/5
        Sep 20, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and Leecifer like this.
    11. Johnjohn2195
      Johnjohn2195
      From reading your fanfics from abbadon to your two here i've enjoyed them all. Here's a question have you watched any of the umbrella academy? Sitting in your characters heads has been enjoyable and when watching umbrella academy each one of their unique perspective with each of them has been just as enjoyable.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Evilhippy like this.
      2. Leecifer
        Leecifer
        No I haven't. It's on my list, but I'm pretty busy these days, and am currently trying to slog my way through RWBY, so I can write DR.
        Aug 21, 2020
    12. Wabberjack78
      Wabberjack78
      I’m gonna be honest, I think your writing might be too good. I keep getting excited when my alert tab shows an update and get disappointed when it isn’t yours. Addictive writing man. Keep up the good work.
      1. zeebza, thawsta, Ddmkm122 and 15 others like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 26, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Teacher/Writer

Signature

Draconian Remnant (RWBY R34 ECON), My Harem Academia (MHA R34 ECON), Abaddon Born(e) (Worm CYOA Gimel), Star Wars: A Penumbral Path (Guardians of the Republic CYOA), Arcane Curiosity Explored (Arcane R34 ECON), and Multiversal Glimpses (Oneshots)
    Actual Books: Amateurs & Adventurers (Paperback, Kindle), Burrows & Behemoths
    Patreon or Subscribestar (I would appreciate it, but it's not required by any means)
    And Ko-Fi, for the commissioning of my Multiversal Glimpse stories into longer tales!