1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ReinZero

1. Malcolmo
    Malcolmo
    I slept from 3 in the morning to 8 at night. I'm pretty sure that's kinda screwed atm.
    Mar 25, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    The only people I know irl that can do that is... my mom. Who can sleep /anywhere/ when sitting/laying down. Managed close to 24 hours actually several times (with months inbetween those though).

So I don't think that's screwed per say, just... your body catching up to your exhaustion.

I'm nowhere as able to drop asleep at the drop of a hat unless I've gone for a week+ short of sleep... and in a bed proper >_<.
    Mar 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Malcolmo
    Malcolmo
    I've done similar before when short on sleep. Once managed to sleep too long on a bus and overshot my stop, wound up having to walk back to it. Wasn't the funnest of moments.

Though considering I'm going to have to go back to a normal sleep schedule by Monday I'm probably in for a very annoying time.
    Mar 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    *pats*

I've only /recently/ managed to sleep decently on any level on a plane. Though from what I've been told, it was probably actually decent conditions + exhaustion kicking in. Can't even manage to sleep on a bus (or tour bus) still. Boats are fine though, strangely.

Hm... what's your time zone? *1:55 AM PST on Rein's side. (Just trying to get update /done/ as its mostly done.)
    Mar 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Malcolmo
    Malcolmo
    I haven't had many opportunities to try to sleep on a plane, my family doesn't always use them+I've kind of gone off on vacations in general. And since we normally used to leave in the morning it's pretty hard to get tired, well that and planes tend not to be the most comfortable things to sleep in.

I'm CET 10:27 AM.
    Mar 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Eight hours ahead of me huh, no wonder I only see you on during very late/early my time.

I'm the only one that can't sleep that easily in my family... and out of relatives/etc. >_<
    Mar 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Malcolmo
    Malcolmo
    To the best of my knowledge I'm fairly normal sleep wise, though my family members tend not to manage to screw over their sleep patterns as often as I seem to.
    Mar 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    I generally have difficulty getting up before noon, and that isn't helped by my preference for being nocturnal.
    Mar 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. ReinZero
    ReinZero
    Exported the Rein, sleep cycle ish fine nao. Also threading on SB presently.
    Apr 13, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.