1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Cyberweasel89
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:29 PM
Birthday:
Sep 26, 1989 (Age: 34)
Writer

Cyberweasel89

Smol Mustelid, Female, 34, from North Carolina

Writing update! -Slowly whittling away at the next chapter of Powerless. -Fate/MYST update in planning. -Persona quest in pre-production. Oct 25, 2021

Cyberweasel89 was last seen:
Viewing thread, Mar 28, 2024 at 9:29 PM
    1. Imperialaxis
      Imperialaxis
      Wow, Slave Tail feels really fluffy and comfy. If it’s only shadowbanned does that mean that it’s still possible to read the original with a direct link? I know I’d like to
      1. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Yes, you can find it on CHYOA. It's still publicly viewable there.
        Nov 27, 2023
        Cubbyhb1 likes this.
    2. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Offers the Mustelid Spidery Snuggles.*
      1. Cubbyhb1 and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        *returns the spidery snuggles with mustelid huggles*
        Thank you, I needed that. <3
        Jul 29, 2023
        Cubbyhb1 and Malcanthet like this.
    3. OrgasmiTheFidelismo
      OrgasmiTheFidelismo
      Had to wipe a melancholy tear from the nostalgia because I did actually read colorful back in 2019 when I didn't have an acc yet. It was one of my first RWBY fanfics I've ever read overall. And that was almost 5 years ago. I started reading it back then when life was generally better so when I did get the notification, associative memory did its thing. Your work was special and I'm glad you're still here on QQ
      1. Cyberweasel89 likes this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Thank you. I really appreciate it, and I'm sorry I had to cancel it. I had fun writing it, but I just couldn't force myself to do it anymore after what RWBY & RT became. You're valid and keep being you.
        Jul 29, 2023
        OrgasmiTheFidelismo likes this.
    4. Nickballas
      Nickballas
      I was on a like spree today. Sorry if that distressed.
      1. Malcanthet likes this.
    5. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      Vergil1989 Crossover King
      Hey, hope you're doing good. Any chance we'll get another Persona Quest update? Was really loving that one. :D
      1. Malcanthet and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Yes, I hope to get back to it soon! Sorry for the lack of update on it.
        Apr 8, 2023
        Malcanthet likes this.
    6. Some_Dick
      Some_Dick
      Found Colorful earlier/yesterday (what is time?) and I liked basically everything about it, beside the fact that I wish that there was more of it.
      1. eternal_lurker and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Thanks! It really means a lot to me to hear people like it. I hope to find the drive to continue it soon!
        Aug 17, 2022
        eternal_lurker and Some_Dick like this.
    7. John_Oakman
      John_Oakman
      Just curious, how's the community over at literotica like? Kinda debating dipping over there with an actual account someday but want to know the vibe there first before making a decision.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. John_Oakman
        John_Oakman
        That's good to know, as somehow I got this notion in my head that the authors there are really good at their crafts. XD
        Jun 24, 2022
        Cyberweasel89 likes this.
      4. Some_Dick
        Some_Dick
        Haven't been on the site in a while, but I have fond memories of the stories "My only Talent" and "Story of N".
        I never really looked into the comment section tho, but I can confirm that it is basically normie QQ.
        Also the site layout is complete ass for reading on phone or 3DS (which I used a lot to read way back when).
        Aug 15, 2022
        John_Oakman and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      5. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Yeah, it's all gems among rocks on Literotica. And I recently found out, some PREFER the bland rocks on Lit. Go figure.
        Aug 17, 2022
        Some_Dick and John_Oakman like this.
    8. Cyberweasel89
      Cyberweasel89
      Writing update! -Slowly whittling away at the next chapter of Powerless. -Fate/MYST update in planning. -Persona quest in pre-production.
      1. Cubbyhb1 and eternal_lurker like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        -Eager to continue Colorful & Flames of Aphrodite
        -Nebulophilia update?
        -Mermaid erotica?
        Oct 25, 2021
        Cubbyhb1 and Beyondthebeyond like this.
    9. DankAnonymous
      DankAnonymous
      Sup. Likin those stories. Glad your here. Stay awhile. Uhhhhhh.....did you know that space has soup and a big ol' space fork that tries to slurp up the soup.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Word of advice. Humor doesn't work when you don't know the person you're talking to and they don't know you. This just comes across like you're trying to troll me or are some kind of full-time roleplayer.
        Oct 18, 2021
        Cubbyhb1 and DankAnonymous like this.
      3. DankAnonymous
        DankAnonymous
        Thank you for the advice. Just some free humor. But seriously, I do like your stories. Have a nice day.
        Oct 19, 2021
      4. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Oh! See, your first post made me question whether you liked my stories or were just trolling... Thanks, it always gets me flustered to hear people like my smut. o////o
        Oct 25, 2021
        DankAnonymous likes this.
    10. Vrakjurn
      Vrakjurn
      Hey, dunno if you remember me, I was one of the guys writing some chapters for the BNHA story over on CHYOA. Was wondering if you’re continuing that here at all or if I should just bounce to my own project.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Oct 6, 2021
        Vrakjurn likes this.
    11. Edgedancer
      Edgedancer
      It’s always a joy to see you update on something, so thank you for your good work so far. Shame what happened over in Monomyth, especially seeing how I’m on record having some interest where you’re going with Firestarter, which does still hold true. Mind, I know how much of a struggle taking a hit to your muse can be. So regardless of whether or not you get back into it, I look forward to what you do next.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Thanks. That understanding means a lot to me. <3
        I regret disappointing my fans, though. I'll probably return to Monomyth if I can figure out a way to organically un-fuck Fire Starter. I was looking forward to writing MC's father, especially since I planned a romantic subplot between him & 10-Ton, something the readers would be able to vote on MC's reaction to.
        Sep 26, 2021
        Edgedancer likes this.
    12. nameless980
      nameless980
      Found you recently through this site's. . . .general weirdness, read some of your writing, and can I just say that you're awesome, seem a very lovely person, and deserve greatness? Because holy crap. (As a side note, it's a crying shame that your MHA SI went up in flames like that, it was great writing.)
      1. RadetzImperum and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Admittedly, I regret that... I feel like I overreacted because of my personal thoughts on abusive parents. Namely, that I HAD abusive parents, and my MHA SI's parents weren't abusive, just eccentric and acceptive/supportive, so I was too emotional in response to them calling them abusive. But "Powerless" is still continuing on AO3 and SB!
        Sep 26, 2021
    13. JackOLantern
      JackOLantern
      Im gonna jump on the Woozle hype train and also wish you the best of luck, Woozy. You da best! <3
      1. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Jackie! *glomps*
        Sep 26, 2021
    14. Cyberweasel89
      Cyberweasel89
      It's like my entire QQ profile is just a wall of reminders that, despite all my flaws, I have fans who care about my work. O/////O
      1. Cubbyhb1, Some_Dick, Numach and 4 others like this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        *heartwarming noises*
        Sep 21, 2021
    15. John_Oakman
      John_Oakman
      Just found out about what happened to you over at chyoa. My condolences.
      1. Cyberweasel89, Rikov and Daytripper like this.
      3. John_Oakman
        John_Oakman
        She got shadow banned on bullshit charges.
        Aug 31, 2021
        Cyberweasel89 and Rikov like this.
      4. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Thanks. I'm still hoping someday Friedman admits he fucked up and changes his mind, but... I'm not holding out hope. Just recently, I thought to let the CHYOA Discord server know, and the result was getting absolutely slandered by numerous users and an actual site mod who went as far as to accuse me of manipulating everyone and trying to use Ben Shapiro debate tactics...
        Sep 11, 2021
        John_Oakman likes this.
      5. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        You know, despite an entire Imgur gallery of words right from the horse's mouth, and actual evidence that I'd been shadowbanned...
        Sep 11, 2021
        John_Oakman likes this.
    16. Consensueros
      Consensueros
      Hello, just wanted to say I'm glad to see you writing again. Between administrators with a bone to pick, people jumping down your throat for doing an interest check, and people dropping pointless complaints on your thread, I'd have probably quit long ago. Thanks for your work spreading ENF and adjacent content around!
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Oh! Um, thanks... I never actually considered that. Now I feel like I was just praised for something I didn't even know about, and my face is so red. o/////o
        Sep 11, 2021
        Consensueros likes this.
      3. Consensueros
        Consensueros
        The best type of compliment, then. Of course, you're under no obligation to write or share, but readers are lucky that you do.
        Sep 16, 2021
    17. Code_Xana
      Code_Xana
      Is there any chance of Sweet As Raindrops updating again? Sorry to bother, I just found it to be the comfiest quest on the site.
      1. Adalwulf13 and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Oh, it's definitely something I'd like to continue! Especially now that I know this. Thank you, this really means a lot to me. <3
        Mar 29, 2021
        Code_Xana likes this.
    18. DragonGodxxx
      DragonGodxxx
      I see from your profile that you were on today so you're obviously okay, are you taking a break from writing?
      1. Some_Dick and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Mostly dealing with health stuff and writer's block. I MIGHT be making a comeback soon with a Hero Aca quest that should act as a gateway to continuing Fate/MYST, Flames of Aphrodite, and Colorful. I really appreciate your concern, though! It's sweet of you to check up on me like this. I'm sorry about my absence! <3
        Feb 4, 2021
    19. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Hey just to let you know, my draft will be written tomorrow!
      1. DB_Explorer likes this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Awesome!
        Sep 3, 2020
        Daytripper likes this.
    20. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Spidery Snuggles the Mustelid.* Good Day. Still hoping everything is good for you.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        *nuzzles into the shy spooder's chest* Hiii! Yeah! Had a rough week where I was all lethargic, but I'm doing better now! How about you?
        Sep 3, 2020
        Malcanthet likes this.
      3. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Almost through having to self isolate because my aunt was technically exposed to the Plague. Found out after a nice weekend of camping with her, my mom and stepdad ...
        Sep 3, 2020
      4. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Damn, that's rough... Sorry, hun. :(
        Sep 3, 2020
        Malcanthet likes this.
    21. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Hey, I was wondering if you would like to be a beta reader?
      1. Malcanthet and Cyberweasel89 like this.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Aug 25, 2020
        Malcanthet likes this.
    22. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Surprise Ceiling Drop Spidery Snuggles.* Still doing good over there?
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        *nuzzles the shy spooder's chest* Hi, Mal! It's been a series of ups and downs, but it's nice to know you're thinking of me! <3
        Aug 25, 2020
        Malcanthet likes this.
    23. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Snuggles the Mustelid, then proceeds to wrap her up as a gift for her partners.*
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Oh nuuu, I am being kidnapped for snugs! Whatever shall I duuu~
        Jul 27, 2020
        Malcanthet likes this.
      3. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Help me pose you for your SO's to come home to?
        Aug 2, 2020
    24. SpectralTime
      SpectralTime
      ...I really hope your fella ain't too sore with me for what I just PM'd him... I feel bad, but in my defense, he directly compared stuff in One Piece to the real world first.

But I don't want to fight. And if it really does make him that mad... I'll just buzz off. Just wanted to tell you that too.
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        You're fine. *hugs*
        Jul 27, 2020
        SpectralTime likes this.
    25. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Belated Spidery Snuggles.* Still going strong down there?
      3. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Yeah, he's a monster... Thanks, though. Nice to know that not everyone outside the US blames us for his rise to power. :(
        Aug 25, 2020
        Malcanthet likes this.
      4. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Yea I am aware of the fact that he only won because of the way that votes in the rural areas of the country count for 3-5 votes from anywhere else.
        Aug 25, 2020
      5. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Yeah. He also had Russian interference and voter suppression helping him win...
        Aug 25, 2020
        Malcanthet likes this.
    26. Qazda
      Qazda
      > tag: asexual protag
      > thread locked
      :(
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Due to the obsession with A.I. morality navel-gazing and a pretentious prick who the mods refused to stop due to his two-facing, I requested that the mods lock the thread. "Powerless" is still ongoing on Spacebattles and will have canon, spicy scenes in my "Alt NSFW Scene Repository" thread.
        May 23, 2020
        Wolfberry, Amazon Climber and Qazda like this.
    27. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      My Autocorrupt changed cuddles to Cuddles.
    28. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Smol Mustelid Cocooning and Snuggles.* As always the various SO's are more then pleasantly welcome to join in ::: P
      2. Cyberweasel89
        Cyberweasel89
        Hee hee! Hi, Mal! *cuddles* How's my favorite shy, cuddly spooder? <3
        May 23, 2020
    29. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Surprise Mustelid Cocooning and Snuggles.*
    30. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Surprise Spidery Snuggles and 'Burrito'-ings.*
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 26, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Writer
    Sometimes going by "Woozle," I'm a member of the Cross-Brain, the writers of the One Piece fanfic "This Bites!"

I use this site to primarily write quests that focus less on sex and more on intimacy, relationships, emotional healing, romance, LGBT identities, polyamory, and adventure with sexual acts and fetishes simply being used as spice for the dish instead of being the focus of the dish.

The result is that my writing tends to be less "jerk off quickly" and more "become invested in the characters and world while giving you feels when the characters make connections or grow and heal, but still turning you on with the sexy stuff."

TL;DR: I write wholesome smut with a focus on fluff and WAFF.

Signature

She/Her | 32 | Korean-American | Asexual | Polyamorous
    Officially the Frontal of the Cross-Brain! Researcher and romance expert of the team that writes This Bites!
    Fate/MYST: A Fate survival/mystery quest
    Who Are You?: A Persona quest
    Isekai Daze: A LitRPG quest
    Smut Dump: Misc Lewds​