1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Vergil1989 Crossover King

1. TheGrue
    TheGrue
    Oh shit, someone who gets which type of Grue I mean <3

And I dunno, fuck around and find out :P
    Sep 4, 2021
  2. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Vergil1989 Crossover King
    I never got anywhere on Zork since I'd never played an old text game like that before, but yeah I know what a grue is lol.

Also I will keep that in mind good sir! 'Keeps a high powered flashlight handy just in case...' :P
    Sep 4, 2021
    Numach and TheGrue like this.
  3. TheGrue
    TheGrue
    Aw, whaddaya need that for? I'm not just gunna munch every polite person I meet. Scouts honor.
    Sep 4, 2021
  4. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    It was either a flashlight or a flamethrower. I decided to be polite by going with the former. :P Also I doubt you were a scout since you probably ate the other members of your troupe the first time it got dark. :P
    Sep 4, 2021
    TheGrue likes this.
  5. TheGrue
    TheGrue
    Hey, that's stereotyping! I was even going to give you a respawn token too :P I mean what? I'd never play up to Grue stereotypes like that...
    Sep 4, 2021
  6. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Lol uh huh, sure. Why don't I believe you? :P In all seriousness, I need to read your story now that I've found it. I've seen it on the thread but for whatever reason I've never stopped to read it. Might have to change it since you seem like a decent guy. :D
    Sep 4, 2021
    TheGrue likes this.
  7. TheGrue
    TheGrue
    I'll be glad to have you aboard. Since its the weekend, there will even be one or two hot fresh chapters along at some point! Happy reading, whether you join us or not!
    Sep 4, 2021
  8. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Thanks! Hopefully some of my own stuff, (which is unfortunately all unfinished because I can never focus on any one story for long...) will interest you as well. Good luck either way and stay safe on your end.
    Sep 4, 2021
    TheGrue likes this.
  9. TheGrue
    TheGrue
    You stay safe and have good luck too!
    Sep 4, 2021