1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
alethiophile
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:10 AM
Birthday:
Apr 26, 1993 (Age: 30)

alethiophile

Shadowed Philosopher, Male, 30, from Orion Arm

Administrator

One of my favorite genres of visual fiction is nationalist cartography. Mar 7, 2015

alethiophile was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:10 AM
    1. InfinityTraveller
      InfinityTraveller
      Hello, could you please confirm my account. I have created this account for many days but I didn't get any confirmation email.
    2. NightAngelAura
      NightAngelAura
      Hello, I was wondering if you'd be able to change my username to NightAngelAura.
      1. alethiophile
        alethiophile
        Done.
        Aug 19, 2022
        NightAngelAura likes this.
    3. Stigma
      Stigma
      Good day, could you please help me change my name to Stigma or Stigmatize if the first one's taken
      1. Merlin likes this.
      2. alethiophile
        alethiophile
        Done.
        Aug 14, 2022
        Merlin likes this.
      3. Stigma
        Stigma
        Thanks for the help, dood
        Aug 15, 2022
    4. KainKindred
      KainKindred
      Good day. Sorry to bother you, but I made this new account and my confirmation mail didn't come along. Anything I can do about this?
      1. alethiophile
        alethiophile
        I've just manually confirmed your account.
        Aug 14, 2022
        KainKindred likes this.
    5. Mrwyldewyder
      Mrwyldewyder
      hi im having trouble getting my account authenticated
    6. MrMegz
      MrMegz
      Hi Althiophile, how are you? Like a few others I stiffed up during the registration and put down the wrong username. What's the process for getting it changed? It should be MrMegz if possible.
    7. Earl Silver
      Earl Silver
      Hi, sorry but I messed up with the sign up and put the wrong user name in, can I get it changed to Earl Silver
      ? Sorry for the bother.
      1. alethiophile
        alethiophile
        Done.
        Aug 14, 2022
        Earl Silver likes this.
    8. polk37
      polk37
      Hi sorry to bother you. I never received the confirmation email when I made this account. I tried a couple of different email accounts but nothing worked.
    9. Cantgetemails
      Cantgetemails
      My real account is geraldrold.
      I dont't get emails and the contact us thing seems to not work also?
    10. SevenOfFive
      SevenOfFive
      Hey sorry to bother but I’m being listed as an unconfirmed account and can’t post in the intro thread. Asked a Mod about it and they pointed me in you’re direction. In case it’s necessary info I can’t find any verification email anywhere in my email (spam/junk included)
    11. Toxicsnow
      Toxicsnow
      Hey there, Havent figured out how Dms work on this site, I was wondering if you could please change my name to Toxicsnow? Thanks in advance.
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        You need to post on the forum first to unlock them. We had a spam attack before that went by PMs so yeah, we had to lock that for 0-post accounts.
        Jun 28, 2022
    12. Nowasthrowaway
      Nowasthrowaway
      Hi. I lost my password but the account has a hotmail adress. I tried the contact us button down below but its been a couple days. Is there anything that can be done or should I just wait out the issue?
      1. ultima333
        ultima333
        Direct Message me the account name and confirm some details and I can help
        Jun 25, 2022
    13. HogRider V2.0
      HogRider V2.0
      Hi, I was wondering if you'd be able to change my name to HogRider V2.0
      1. ultima333
        ultima333
        Done
        Jun 25, 2022
        HogRider V2.0 likes this.
    14. asdx
      asdx
      When you get the chance, QQbot died again. :V Sorry to keep bugging you about it when it happens. I just use the thing constantly.
    15. 00loner
      00loner
      From today the form is showing weirdly in my phone . I can't neither see the threadmark , index or extra section nor can I see any spoilers , photos , videos or build . There are also some other weird things .
    16. FatherL
      FatherL
      hey, I messaged the other admin but they happened to go offline just as I sent them a message. I'm trying to make a new account here but so far I haven't been getting a confirmation email. I've triple checked and know that I've entered the correct email address and I've checked my spam boy but I'm just not seeing it.
    17. PDV
      PDV
      I'd like my username changed to JiSK, please.
    18. Dat-_-Mex
      Dat-_-Mex
      Hey there, I was wondering if I can have my name changed to "Dat-_-Mex".
      1. ultima333
        ultima333
        Done
        Jun 25, 2022
    19. L4 of the WEST
    20. Code Spectre
      Code Spectre
      Hey, sorry for the bother but could you change my name to Code Spectre ??
    21. Isaiah22
      Isaiah22
      Hi I've created an account but I can't post on any thread, I tried to post on the introduction thread but, what i saw at the bottom of the page was a reminder that I have insufficient privileges, plus I am unable to access any nsfw story as though it doesn't exist, this is my first time on the sight so maybe there is something I'm missing if so, please assist me
      1. alethiophile
        alethiophile
        Try now.
        May 31, 2022
      2. Askgaf
        Askgaf
        I'm having this exact issue is there a chance you can help me as well?
        Jun 14, 2022
    22. adamroberthenry
      adamroberthenry
      Hi, I tried to update my email address for my account and it didn't work. So instead of contacting you to fix it, I stupidly created a new account thinking I could just delete my old account and all would be good without bothering anyone. Now I realise I can't do that and I am in breach of rule 4. Can you either delete this account, or merge the 2 accounts so I can have just one account. Sorry for messing you around.
      1. alethiophile
        alethiophile
        Is 'Vimto_addict' the other account?
        May 31, 2022
    23. lolsolow
      lolsolow
      Sorry, empty comment, I tried to delete but I can only edit like this sooooo...
    24. lolsolow
      lolsolow
      Nvm sorry for filling your board for no reason.
    25. jako6881
      jako6881
      hello, sorry to bother, but could my username be changed to Chained?
    26. Valentine999
      Valentine999
      How to access the viewing of closed forums? I found information on Reddit.
    27. D.I.S.C.O
      D.I.S.C.O
      Can I change my username to D.I.S.C.O?
    28. Ranmaogami
      Ranmaogami
      I am unable to comment or view some threads. What am I missing for being confirmed?
    29. CasbSlayer
      CasbSlayer
      Não consigo confirmar minha conta
    30. Geraldrold
      Geraldrold
      How.do i get my account "confirmed"? And what does it mean?

Also cant post anywhere
      1. Isaiah22
        Isaiah22
        Have found a solution if so please massage me, I need it too
        May 31, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 26, 1993 (Age: 30)
    Shadowed Philosopher

Signature

-

Text colored thusly is officially directive. Do not disregard it.