1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Weissflan
Grand city of Königsberg, Pruißen, Europa
Grandmaster of the Order of Perün

Weissflan

Kaiser Frederick Weiss von Hohenzollern, Male, from Grand city of Königsberg, Pruißen, Europa

Almost April and my progress this month is completely jackshit as I'm busy reading a bunch of KR and JP WN. So yea... Mar 25, 2024 at 3:09 PM

1. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Shit, with this writing speed, I have right now. FF16 gonna release first and I have to pause the writing again. I just finish D4 Fucked.
      1. Guardian Box
        Guardian Box
        wait, they're making FFXVI?
        Jun 15, 2023
        Weissflan likes this.
      2. Weissflan
        Weissflan
        Also, release next Thursday, mate. You can watch demo for the prologue on youtube. I can't bloody wait for the full release. I've faith in Yoshi-P that it's going to be an epic journey.
        Jun 16, 2023
      3. Guardian Box
        Guardian Box
        Looks neat. Hopefully they learned from the mistakes of its predecessor.
        Jun 16, 2023
        Weissflan likes this.
    2. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Finish, D4 story, and boy... I can feel the DLC coming with a story ending like that. Hopefully, they address the thing that bugs me in it.
      1. Weissflan
        Weissflan
        Also, Where the fuck are the Nephalem and Tyrael doing? Shit going on the surface like that without Tyrael after 3 flicking games feel odd as hell. And boy Inarius is truly a disappointment though understandable as the dude got tortured for a millennium making him a deranged angel.
        Jun 6, 2023
    3. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      D4 is out, so... hiatus? Hiatus.
    4. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Playing songs while writing helps, but my ADHD brain just got distracted by it half the time instead. Stupid brain.
    5. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      How do I upload a gif on this site?
    6. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Got addicted to ASOIAF fics on AO3, and I can't stop reading. Looks like CxD and LoV not gonna be available for a big ass while sorry...
    7. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Here we are, stuck at the first 1000 words for weeks again. Come on brain, be more productive will ya?
    8. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Just download the old republic, let's see if the story is as good as peeps say.
    9. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Would be great if my brain stopped giving me sadness out of nowhere... I'm trying to write here.
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        brain: you are my little bitch
        Feb 27, 2023
        Weissflan likes this.
    10. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Valhalla saga progress: 1.6k words atm and speed is like 100 words a day? Or is it two days? whatever, yeah...this gonna take a while...
    11. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      edit done! Hah...time to work on Valhalla saga...
    12. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Edit old chapter is halfway there. Tbh seems like only 1-3 need real editing the rest is just a tidbit.
    13. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      CxD ch.9 done! I'm free! ...Not really as I have to edit old chapters due to a change I made...Hah...scheiss.
    14. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      CxD stats. Finally, reach halfway(3k words). Gott this takes a while. Let's hope, I can put this chapter up soon.
    15. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      New CxD prologue is out btw. just browse the index and it calls draft 2. anyways, time to write a proper chapter.
    16. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Looks like I'm not gonna release any chapter soon as I seem to catch a cold. Just great...
    17. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Damn, Sabaton's latest song(The first soldier) is fire.
    18. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      It's DONE! Only take like 2 months. Anyway, writing from 11 am to 11 am of the next day is a bloody mistake. Why my writing mood like this?
    19. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Finally, reach 7k words and it's midnight, but I don't need sleep, I need to finish this damn chapter!
    20. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      CxD progress: finally reach 3k words, so halfway there Gonna round up 1st act of this one first before continuing with the Valhalla saga fic
    21. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Ch. 2 of Light of Victory is out... CxD? err... zero progress.
    22. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      CxD ch. 8 stuck at 2.2K words meanwhile I manage to finish 10k words of Valhalla saga SI chapter...in two days. Allo brain? work with me!
    23. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      あけましておめでとうございます!
    24. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      This winter sucks. where's the snow gone? Flicking London's weather all month long, mate.
      1. Gpp
        Gpp
        Winter is coming!!
        Dec 31, 2022
    25. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      CxD ch.8 stats:1500 words..., so probably not gonna finish this year... by the looks of it.
    26. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Merry Christmas / God Jul / Ave Saturnalia Folks!
    27. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Why the hell does the urge to write disappear every time I sit and type out a couple of words? Come on brain work with me!
    28. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      If you put holy water in the humidifier it turns the room into a gas chamber for vampires. Anyway, CxD's progress: 1K words...
      1. Milkers99
        Milkers99
        Holy mist
        Dec 12, 2022
        Weissflan likes this.
      2. Weissflan
        Weissflan
        Also, blessed cloud seeding would work too eh?
        Dec 12, 2022
        Milkers99 likes this.
    29. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Hmm... new Inarius's look from Diablo 4 trailer is pretty cool, not gonna lie. Those wings of light, man.
    30. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      Kinda wanna write SI in Valhalla Saga cuz I'm still salty about those valkyries and Siri that got cut off due to the author's pussy out.
  • About

Grand city of Königsberg, Pruißen, Europa
    Grandmaster of the Order of Perün

Signature

My stuff: Weiss's Bakery (Story & Ideas) <Cuz I'm lazy, so one thread it is. Actually, I lie. Here's my main story: CxD.