Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"I won't fall, Master. I assure you of that." My words were true, as I hadn't fallen. No, I'd chosen to walk the path that meant turning to the Dark Side to gain the power I needed to defeat the Banite Sith, shatter the Republic, and bring forth a new era.
Agree and disagree, George did many great things and has explained it thoroughly of how it works (though while thoroughly also confusingly), the problem is that he has stated that there is no balance and yet he says if you're to much to one side then you're unbalanced.The lie all Fallen Jedi tell themselves to assure themselves they haven't Fallen to the Dark Side.
The Dark Side eventually consumes them all and ruins everything they wanted to save and preserve. It is inevitable, as long as the Fallen keep deceiving themselves that they need the Dark Side. Naz, Bo-Katan, his baby, Mandalore itself, Anakin... all doomed.