1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A True Lady's Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] "I broke his ribs, and it did nothing. What was that thing?"

2. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

3. Grahf

Grahf Making the rounds.

4. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

5. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[JK] "I’m twelve years old and what is this?"

Just checked the age of our character.

6. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

He tells you.

You decide that, in the absence of any hard evidence one way or the other that you are the victim of an elaborate and cruel hazing prank (you remember well some of your aunt's less father-approved stories of St Trininans), you will refrain from either expressing shock or declaring him mad; rather, you maintain a façade of polite interest, even as your heart pounds and your thoughts turn to running home to Abney Park and never leaving your comfy library ever again.

Vampires. Cognizant vampires. Father's never mentioned such a thing!

Well, too late now. It's nine o'clock in a foreign country where you don't speak the language

Upon your return to the limestone building with the massive windows, you are surprised to discover a pair of identical twins in sailor-suits sitting on the front steps in the dark, staring guiltily up at you with icing at the corners of their mouths. Across their laps is part of a cake with -LCOM- written across it. The edge of the E at the end of the original word is still visible.

"Lucy's idea," the thinner of the two mumbles.

"I'm sure it was," Professor de Owen says drily, "but the kind thing to do would be to accompany your sister on her punishment detail. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, sir," she grumbles.

"Sorry, firstie," 'Lucy' says, licking the last of the cake from her fingers and getting to her feet, "guess you and the others'll have to make do with Victoria sponge and pound cake tomorrow."

The twins run up the steps and back into the school, still carrying the remains of the cake between them.

"Given your recent ordeal," de Owen says, as though the cake interlude never occurred, "Headmistress Manu has informed me that in light of your recent ordeal, there's no need for you to have your introductory interview until tomorrow morning."

[X] Rubbish! You're sound as a bell! It would be unpardonably rude to... wait. Headmistress Manu?

[X] Bed sounds like the best idea anyone has had today. Lay on, de Owen.

-----

I hope everyone had a good Solstice.

7. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] Rubbish! You're sound as a bell! It would be unpardonably rude to... wait. Headmistress Manu?

8. Grahf

Grahf Making the rounds.

9. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

10. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

11. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

So. I need to cut down on the number of quests I'm doing, probably all the way down to one. So if you could only have one Furiko quest, which one would you want? Red Rose, NEIOU, True Lady or Cosmos Quest?