1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Adoptables] Dragon Cave Eggs, and others that might enter this site.

Discussion in 'General' started by kinglugia, Jul 31, 2015.

1. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

So recently I noticed a lot of dragon eggs in the posters' signature (including mine :p), and due to certain things, such as seeing 0 clicks, views, etc even when there's an hour left in the poor timer, that I feel obligated to lend you a helping hand.

Behold! The hatchery sites for those who want to get dragons!

Here's the link to what you guys need, and what I used to get my eggs to hatch.
    I'll probably put in more hatchery sites for any other adoptables that you gaiz might want.

Mr. Cloak and Ddmkm122 like this.
  2. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Well I guess you have made me actually try tis. Wonder what I will get.

I have clicked on your eggs/hatchlings, hope that helps.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Heaven Canceler

Hmmm... is there some trick to getting their Pictures to update? I am still seeing the eggs even though all but one have hatched and one is already an adult.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Copy and paste the BBCode thing.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Heaven Canceler

I tried but it is the same code.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

How about the one with the Tiny URL thing? You might need to fiddle with your account for a bit, though.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Heaven Canceler

Hmmm.... hasn't worked yet, I can see the adult Dragon form if I open the link directly, but the QQ site always Shows me the egg. Maybe it saves them somehow? I also see a number of yours as eggs even though they are already hatched. (The Plated Colossus Dragon for example I see as an egg...)

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Oh, it's just that I don't bother to update the signature. Too bloody troublesome.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

Images are cached on the QQ end, since I got tired of broken links. If there's a remote image which is being periodically updated, it will be slowed unpredictably by the local caching.

Also, something to be aware of: try not to make the vertical dimension of your signature too large. I don't see any real problems so far, but signatures too large could start being an annoyance for other users.

10. thegodofsky

thegodofsky Forgotten Creator

Not sure if this is still relevant but I found a fix if you drag the picture of the Dragon you want from your scroll to your signature it will copy the picture and if someone clicks on it it will send them to the Dragon like it should with the signature code. It is the only way I found to force the picture to update to the latest sadly you still have to manually update it if say you have an aeon Dragon and like its glowy effect after it uses its unique action you have to use the ability and then drag and drop it to your signature. Hope this helps anyone still interested or have become interested in the dragons.

Ddmkm122 and kinglugia like this.
  11. Draegoon

Draegoon Demon Lord of Greed

(came here because i thought this was an index type of thing of randos in situations where they get dragon eggs) (looks around and gets confused as fuck) "This, is not what i came for."