1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Trooper1021

Trooper1021 Know what you're doing yet?

Ok... this shit? In the spoiler?

Yeah. Fuck that.

Solar!Issei will break the fucking world over his knee, twice, before he lets that kind of shit happen in OUR quest. You guys with me? We teach ALL ours how to take care of themselves, amirite? So this shit doesn't happen.

2. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Here here

3. mannan

mannan Versed in the lewd.

The horrifying part is that I could see it happening. Issei breaks the world to save one of his wives and while everyone he loves is saved the world is in ruins.

Typical results of an Exalted going all out though.

4. EternitynChaos

Issei "And nothing of value was lost... well time to find a new place to live, this place is trashed, I'm not letting my loveydovey harem live in a trash heap like this if I can help it."

then, onto the multiversal arc /laugh

5. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

We could go and learn the Training Charms for Lore. Would make it much easier for our followers/allies/lovers to learn Thaumaturgy, Sorcery, and the like, all of which can help greatly with keeping them alive and safe.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  6. EternitynChaos

honestly learning ALL the training charms are a must, but right now learning the next add on charm from my charm we already have will improve our options a lot

It's kinda sorta a cheating Charm, at least I'm sure the Sidereals would claim it as such >.>

but while I'd like all the training charms yesterday we would need to split our focus a tad much, while this lets us insta teach people CMA charms as well as TMA just at the base level, and we are already teaching Asia martial arts I believe, with plans to teach her Crane Style or something similar once she can learn CMA

This after all just needs us to do what we are going to do anyway, finish out style and get E5, which are both major needs right now, while the others need War and Lore (I think) maybe some other things, it's been a while since I looked over them, we probably need to learn Sorcery ourselves before we can teach someone as well /shrug

7. unwashed heathen

unwashed heathen Not too sore, are you?

[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)
    [X] Calmly ask what’s going on

8. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I have been seeing some Fire Emblem Fates videos (didn't liked the localization), and Garon (one of the big bads) backstory is similar to this Issei, we should make sure his lovers don't gain a taste for getting rid of the "competition".

Also teaching Issei lovers how to defend themselves is a good idea Troper1021.

Seems that TV Tropes has banned me of trying to change pages.

9. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

Eventually, yeah, but as it stands we already have Lore 4 and it's a favored Ability for us, whereas War is currently at 0 and non-Favored. Not that much of an issue, but it slows things down, obviously.

10. EternitynChaos

rereading the two lore training charms

they A) don't let you insta-teach Sorcery, and B) only let you teach skills your basically a master at already, so Issei would have to get a whole shit show of stuff to 4+ before that really became super useful, it's still on the to get list in my view, but not anywhere near the top

training type for ourselves will shortly no longer be a problem as well, once we get our Manse online as well as for our followers

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  11. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

Being able to reduce the training-time for mental attributes to a week instead of a month is still extremely useful, and while it can't insta-teach Sorcery, it *can* ramp up someone's Occult ability to 4 pretty quickly. Which is still very useful because it makes qualifying for Sorcery and Thaumaturgy a breeze.

Also, there's a custom charm written by Sojiko over at SB that makes the whole thing even better:

12. EternitynChaos

training time isn't a problem for us in a week though, once our Manse is online we have a training room with time fuckery to speed up training, so while it's nice to train up people cheap it isn't as needed if we did not have the Manse coming online

it's one of the reasons I designed the Manse the way it is, sure it's not a massively powerful weapon, but it's an excellent base of operations and training centre which is what we really need, plus we can switch the time effect from the training room over to the crafting room (though both can't be active at the same time for obvious reasons) to speed up any artefact creation we get up to in the future

13. Zrayz10

Zrayz10 Not too sore, are you?

[x] megrisvernin

megrisvernin likes this.
  14. EVA-Saiyajin

EVA-Saiyajin Connoisseur.

15. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

-I have been wondering what Kokabiel is going to try to bribe Issei?

-What do you think is the opinion from other supernatural beings of Issei, I can put the opinion of the Yokai.

Before the Nura Arc.

"I have hear about rumors of that person."

After the Arc.

"You mean the Founder of the new Youkai Yakuza family, of cource I have hear about him, A friend of a friend is working in building his new mansion."

-After Issei deals with Kokabiel, do you think it's a good idea to investigate "Gojira"?

16. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Double post.

Seems that the forum has an Exalted Roll dice, didn't know.

Edit:
    When do you think Yang is going to present Issei to her parents, also Mittelt hasn't presented Issei to her parents.

17. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Mittelt already did, although its grandparents instead.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  18. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Mizuki_Stone likes this.
  19. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Huh, Shinji Ikari as a vampire. That sounds interesting, especially if Misato ends up his Ghoul.

BlackThief12 and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  20. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

When you add Mad Max, Initial D, and other stories of that type with Werewolves.

http://theonyxpath.com/get-your-motor-running/

--------------
    For anybody who season 3 of RWBY is to dark, here is something I found.

----------
    Just for fun, What kind of story would you do if you were to make an anime movie for Harem King series.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    MHLord likes this.
  21. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Try to stay at least vaguely on topic dude.

22. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Sorry.

Seems that the Issei Forces thread has been updated.

I have been wondering if the mob will make problems in the future.

23. taovkool

taovkool Versed in the lewd.

24. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

Alexander

Something I hope to see when the current turn is settled is how Issei's previous friends react to his new found popularity especially among females. It was an open question a while ago if Issei still considers them friends and their reaction to their friends good fortune will decide how much I want to continue associating with them.

25. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

its been covered, their being assholes about it.

MHLord, Eler0, Lalzparty and 7 others like this.
  26. EternitynChaos

worst friends every, seriously those two are parasites

MHLord, oerial, UberJJK and 7 others like this.
  27. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

To be fair, Issei would probably act the same if it was one of his other friends on the spotlight like that.

Lalzparty, ZipLopz, kinglugia and 3 others like this.
  28. EternitynChaos

not so much, he's been shown to be fairly cool with people getting girls as long as they actually get them rather then playing the untouchable pretty boy like Kiba from memory, I don't believe he did anything when Trap-Vampire had his childhood 'friend' introduced who has a thing for him

Issei is a fairly good bro all in all

MHLord, UberJJK, Walkir and 6 others like this.
  29. Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

The reason Issei was like that to Kiba was because of his insecurities and jealousy. In his mind, Kiba was flaunting his good looks, but after he got to know him a bit better, Issei realized Kiba was not like that and began looking out for him.

One me gets the feeling that the pervert trio came together solely because they were outcasts. When Issei started hanging with the popular kids, they felt betrayed and lashed out.

30. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Eh, kind of. By how I see it, Issei's friends have much of his interests and few of his qualities. I am not saying they're scum...but they need a very through straightening up.

If anything, they fully believe to have Issei's best interests with their current behavior.