1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

....Then apparently they need more time with Mil-tan.

MHLord, oerial, UberJJK and 7 others like this.
  2. Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

How? It seems to me like they reacting in the classic "nerd gets betrayed because one of his friends starts becoming popular."

3. Undying Litch-King

Undying Litch-King Not too sore, are you?

What definition of "friendship" would have your "friends" actively trying to ruin your reputation and drag you back down when your finally starting to accomplish your life-long goals, which they'd previously agreed with wholeheartedly... "for your own good", of course. To say nothing of their repeated demands that he "share" his girlfriends with them.

MHLord, oerial, Least Devotee and 3 others like this.
  4. Jean Danjou

Jean Danjou Versed in the lewd.

One thing is saying they are being petty and would much rather have We Struggle Together, other is downright implying that they want to rape his girlfriend. Because that's rape right there. There are limits, and I sincerily doubt any of them are even a little serious about the "sharing" part.

Least Devotee likes this.
  5. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

My interpretation of that was more along the lines of "You have all these girls who like and respect you, set us up with some of them. You can't date all of them after all" than "We demand sex with your girlfriend!"

MHLord, AZATHOTHoth, ZipLopz and 9 others like this.
  6. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Morons. Which part of harem did they not get ?

7. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

...Well, does the whole school still count as a single harem?

8. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

if it wants to be then I imagine so, Issei has at least gotten a tad more picky now that he's lost his V card however so he's unlikely to just sleep with random school girls without knowing them first, until/unless he limit breaks

9. Crazael

DI'd they know it was a harem when they made that demand?

Walkir likes this.
  10. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

that is going to be a 'fun' ride when it does happen. I don't think azazel is ready for that yet XD

11. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Yeah Limit Break Issei is going to be troublesome.

This ending would fit in the moment Issei Limit Breaks.

And this would be used when girls Daydream about Issei.

12. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

He used to crow from the rooftops that he would be a Harem King. Don't know how much more upfront than that you can get.

13. Crazael

Knowing someone wants something is not the same as knowing they have it. Or even believing it when it appears to be true.

Walkir, kinglugia and Prince Charon like this.
  14. Higure

Higure Witch of Faith

...they might also be having trouble telling who's a harem member and who's just a fangirl, and want us to give them some of the latter.

Not really feeling like it, honestly, but if they're actually trying to poach our harem...*twitches*

Well, never piss off a Twilight Solar. They can do much worse than beat you to or beyond the brink of death.

MHLord, Noctum, Lalzparty and 9 others like this.
  15. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)
    [X] Calmly ask what’s going on

I feel like tsukkomi Issei is the correct choice for the moment. Although the running away and turning it into a stealth training thing might work too.

16. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Vote Tally : Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] | Page 110 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.7.3
    No. of Votes: 35
    [X] Activate Hypnotic Tongue Technique and Irresistable Salesman Technique.
    -[X] "Enough!" you call out, the authority in your voice halting the onrushing mob of high school girls. "You should all be ashamed of yourselves, not only missing classes and causing a scene in the front of the school but to do so in defiance of the Student Council's explicit instructions! Where are the shining stars of Kuoh Academy, the students that are the envy of every other school!" You shift your gaze over the crowd, your heavy disapproval causing many to flinch away from your sight. "Boys, do you think this display of aggression and naked hatred endears you to the hearts of the girls you seek to win? I too know the pain of being the downtrodden, the outcast, of wanting to punch out the face of the bishonen!" You reflectively clench your fist in solidarity. "But take it as a challenge a reason to better yourselves to become someone worthy of their attention! And if I Issei Hyoudou biggest pervert of Kuoh Academy can get a girlfriend than so can you!" As you raise your fist above your head a chorus of male voices answer, their voices tinged with hatred and malice, but also determination. As you turn back to face the girls, your expression softens as you make a heartfelt plea. "And where are the elegant women of Kuoh Academy I've come to love, whose brilliant smiles and easy kindness were one of the things I most looked forward to upon my return?! All I see are a pack of unruly girls that would push and shove each other just to be the first to paw the man they like! Show more respect to Sona, if not because of your respect she's earned for the hard work she does on our behalf, than the knowledge that patient, demure and scholarly girls are totally my type!" As are every other girl, but you keep that last bit to yourself. "And I've appointed her to judge of which 5 female students are the first to make it back to classes WITHOUT BREAKING ANY RULES, those selected each get to have lunch with me a day this week! So return to your classes and conduct yourselves with the dignity and grace I've come to expect from Kuoh students!"
    No. of Votes: 6
    [X] Relax and enjoy the attentions
    No. of Votes: 5
    [X] Practice
    [X] Relax and enjoy the attentions
    No. of Votes: 3
    [X] Shout out that we love patient, scholarly girls so the first 5 female students that make it to their classes first without breaking any rules get to have lunch with us! Sona's the judge so you have to listen to whatever she says!
    No. of Votes: 2
    -[X] You sigh calmly, not letting their outburst affect your cool demeanor. "Yeah, yeah, I, Hyoudou-sempai, have noticed you all." Pausing a moment to let the 'squees' and shrieks of delight from your cute underclass(wo)men, you continue, "Now, can someone please explain what's going on here?"
    No. of Votes: 2
    [X] Plan Butcher
    -[X] Use the Aura of absolute Authority gifted to us by Ignis Divine to bring ORDER into this Chaos.
    --[X] Time to burn some personal motes. "HALT!" you cry in a voice of thunderous Authority, "All of you should be ashamed of yourself, to not only disturb the peace of the school, but also to brazenly flaunt the authority of the student council. Where are the shining stars of the prestigious Kuoh Academy, all I see is a bunch of rabid savages! We're held to a higher standard, remember your place! Boys! I remember well the need to punch out bishonen. But declaring it in front of their admirers? Jealousy is an ugly thing and will only bring your chances to gain a girlfriend to zero. If you want to beat me up, wait until I am alone like reasonable people, or better yet, challenge me to a duel behind the gym as tradition demands." You turn towards your admirers. "And you..." you say in an icy voice, meant to evoke danger and make shivers run down their backs. Your cold stare challenges them, weighs them. "You seem to have forgotten who I am... have you forgotten how you always called me a dreadful pervert? Well, you're right, if you want to, we can schedule an orgy, IN AN ORDERLY FASHION, but DO NOT obstruct the operation of our wonderful school and much more important, DO NOT PUSH ASIDE MY FRIENDS." You collect those friends among the stunned student body and march inside. "What are you waiting for, classes are starting."
    No. of Votes: 1
    [X] Learn new spell.
    -[X] Barrier - Muffle Sound: set a volume of space within which conversation can be had normally, but sounds outside the barrier coming in are muffled, as are sounds inside the barrier going out.
    [X] Run away
    -[X] After evading the mob (is this training for the first dot of Stealth?), circle back around and rendezvous with your previously besieged friends. Apologize profusely to Sona, get her involved in figuring out how to kill this mob-stupidity bullshit, because as much as you adore beautiful women and pretty girls... That mob honestly had you fearing for your life!
    [X] Write-in.
    -[X] Shout out that we love patient, scholarly girls so the first 5 female students that make it to their classes first without breaking any rules get to have lunch with us! Sona's the judge so you have to listen to whatever she says!
    Total No. of Voters: 56

17. Asurau

Asurau Know what you're doing yet?

Ok, I'm officially curious. Did Alexander put the thread on Hiatus and i somehow missed it?

18. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Alexander is a slow slow slow slow slow writer, who's muse suffers from massive ADD at the best of times

19. burningclaw2

Then you get the moments where his muse is hyped for something that his update speed is like a squirrel on crack.

20. Asurau

Asurau Know what you're doing yet?

Well, I glad that the God Harem King isn't dead yet.

BlackThief12, kinglugia and zadra123 like this.
  21. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

It's the way most quests are.
    They start out updating quite often, then slowly, the muse burns out, and the QM starts posting less and less often. Eventually, you're lucky if you get a post every month or two.

MHLord, Ragnaruk, Walkir and 4 others like this.
  22. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Omake Ideas again.

Idea 1: How did the Issei & Raiser fight reach it's memetic status.

Idea 2: A Tengu from Gensokyo manages to overhear Suika reveal that she is married, the Tengu decides to follow Suika, she sees first hand how careless is on her way to Issei house.

Idea 3: An Encyclopedia (wiki) that has information about the events, Miscelania information, and other things.

Idea 4: Issei parents Honeymoon.

Idea 5: One of the people that keeps puting the video that Sone tries to delete is Hatate Himekaidou (Tengu from Touhou).

23. Balatro Philologus

Balatro Philologus Still finds own avatar hilarious

It's already been stated that his muse has ADD, Why are you reiterating it? :p (Intermitent hyper-focus is something that happens with ADD)

24. burningclaw2

Because it needs to be stated twice :p

25. Higure

Higure Witch of Faith

Hyper-Focus feels amazing. Too bad it usn't controllable.

Crow, kinglugia, Ichypa and 1 other person like this.
  26. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

A question how do you do an Exalt poem, they are peculiar; and how would one of those poems describe Issei?

27. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the Sutras used/mentioned in regards to some stuff of the Sidereals and Yu-Shan/Malfeas?

kinglugia and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  28. Ichypa

Ichypa I trust you know where the happy button is?

Yeah. For every moment of hyper-focus, there is an equal and opposite moment of total incapability of focus.

EternitynChaos, kinglugia and Higure like this.
  29. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Yeah those.

30. Higure

Higure Witch of Faith

Yeah, drives me up the wall. Yay for stimulants!

Ichypa, kinglugia and Sol Mark-1 like this.