1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Now that sounds like a topic worth looking up, I think... And I was afraid I'd be bored tonight.

2. Silent Dawn

Silent Dawn Getting sticky.

She has a fiance? Didn't know that. Well, happiness for them then.

Well, romance between Celestial Exalts usually is the type in which gender preferences don't really factor. From canon examples: Jalith (from Castebook: Dawn) is a straight woman that loves her female Lunar mate; and Wind (from Castebook: Zenith) is also a straight man (he even loves a fellow female Immaculate monk) that also loves his male Lunar mate. The intent of the writters seem to put a platonic pure love in an otherwise very cynical setting.

Also, there is no danger in a Lunar mate becoming enslaved by his/her Solar mate. There is a Presence Charm that does that, but nothing more. And they can hate each other as well, it's more of Fate bonded than Love bonded. Yet another also, Lunars aren't necessarily blindfully loyal to Solars; Ingosh Silverclaw killed his Solar wife and in Castebook: Twilight a Lunar cheated on her Solar husband with a male Person of the Air.

I'm also in for DxD girls, but this Issei seems to not be as close to them.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  3. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

except with Bright... who was odd in that she was firmly Hetro in her prefs

and I don't believe it's happened, but when I talked to Alexander about it, ages ago, before the forum changed in fact he mentioned it was a thing and one of the above reasons she was off the 'list' as it where *had been trying to bug him into a Issei/Eiko scene at the time, so I know where you people are coming from*

4. Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

That is because he does not hang out with them as much.

5. Silent Dawn

Well, I said "Celestial Exalts", not "Solar-Lunar mates". And it's not only Bright and Desus having a... complicated love, but also Harmonious Jade and the Disciple of Seven Forbidden Wisdoms, which not only their love is a Solar-Solar one, but in their past life it was a male-male love; in the current life they were fighting to the death and only stopped because they got flashbacks of their past lives :) And what do you mean by "Bright... who was odd in that she was firmly Hetro in her prefs"? She and Arianna are very hetero in their relationships.

That's a problem to romance them.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  6. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

I'd say we need to spend more time, and a 'lot' more time, with them.

Too bad being in more than one place would be outside of a Solar's theme, and the normal abilities of a Dragon.

Wonder if Issei could develop a spell for it.

Will Issei develop spell versions of his canon Devil magics?

7. Blight Gecko

[QUOTE="the DragonBard, post: 348194, member: 2301]

Will Issei develop spell versions of his canon Devil magics?[/QUOTE]

What kind of magic? The spells canon Issei has that we don't are Dress Break and Billingual.

8. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Probably not. Exalted spell development is a very high level activity, and basically something only done by the most skilled and powerful sorcerers. Though I could see him coming up with charms that mimics Dress Break or Bilingual. He already has a charm for the Dragon Shot.

9. Silent Dawn

Do we want Dress Break? I don't want to be the enemy of women.

10. EternitynChaos

there is a martial art charm for that... honestly Issei doesn't need it to see nude girls ^^ he's actually got skills this time

11. Blight Gecko

The point I was trying to make to the DragonBard... we don't need the few spells that canon Issei knows that we don't. We are already at the point at which we are more powerful than canon Issei. Plus, he isn't a virgin anymore.

12. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Should we try to get to know Eiko more?

We could adapt Dress Break, to something like Armor Buster (Breaker), or something like that?

Silent Dawn likes this.
  13. Blight Gecko

You mean a move that could destroy any kind of armor? Why would we need that?

Never mind. Maybe we could learn more Devil magic from Akeno after the Excalibur arc? It would be a good excuse to meet Gasper.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  14. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

the answer to this is OF COURSE!

besides being a familiar and a hilarious brilliant troll eiko has helped us out a bunch and I think we should reward her, especially after dealing with mittlet's grandmother all the time XD

15. Blight Gecko

We do want to get to know her better. The only reason we would not like her is because of how she did something to make us part of the Youkai Yakuza, and even then she definitely had good intentions. I wouldn't mind having her become a friend.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  16. Crazael

I could see him using something that instantly disrobes the target as kind of a bedroom parlor trick. Something to do to show off and add a bit of flair to his time with his various partners. That's certainly what I would use it for in his place.

Least Devotee likes this.
  17. Blight Gecko

I admit that would be funny, but usually a waste of time. Maybe when we don't have the Excalibur arc coming up.

Hey, does anybody want me to write an omake starring Vali Lucifer? I'm in the process of writing one.

18. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

More powerful, sure. But both, while sex based, are 'very' useful.

For example, Dress Break also removes binds and binding 'spells' on a target. We know this because it allowed Issei to free Asia that one time when she was tied up by a high tier Longinus.

Second, Bilingual allows us to get any information we want out of a female target without need of mind control or torture. Useful in or out of combat, and since it's not mind reading, or emotion reading, normal defensive spells don't work against it.

Both of these would probably take a high Essence charm to replicate, even if you could use a single charm to do so for Dress Break. Might even require two separate charms, one Larceny, the other Martial arts to do so.

Imagine Issei creating a sex/seduction based MA style. Strike an opponent to harmlessly cause their clothing (or bindings) to fly off.

Maybe we should have him do that.
    I mean, he's no longer a virgin, yeah, but since when has that stopped a guy from being a perv? May mean he doesn't need to act out as much, but still be a perv.

If nothing else, it's omake fodder.

19. Blight Gecko

I guess I can see your point. Still, I would like an in-character reason for Issei to learn those spells. The canon Issei learned them out of sheer perversion. While this Issei is equally perverted, he also hasn't learned any techniques or gotten any powerups from pervertedness like his canon counterpart. Plus, he doesn't need Dress Break to get a girl's clothes off, if you know what I mean... ;)

I hope the Omake does become canon. It takes place is right before the Excalibur Arc and concerns Vali learning about the Sekiryutei. It makes many callbacks to Issei and Azazel's first conversation with each other way back during Training Days II.

Basically, the Omake is based on the premise that Vali, while knowing of the [Boosted Gear] and the full history behind it and [Divine Dividing], does not know there is a new Sekiryutei. Everything Azazel said about the Hakuryuukou was technically true, but he left out the fact that he didn't tell Vali about Issei yet. He did this so that they would have more of a fair fight and so that Vali wouldn't get impatient and try to fight Issei too early into the series.

20. EternitynChaos

there is already a couple of martial arts like that.... and honestly this is kinda stupid, we are so much more then canon Issei, why should we Ape his idiocy, yes they were useful at times, but that's because he needed the help from the writer, I'd rather keep Issei as he's become, an honourable pervert who can actually get the girl rather then making him into one that gets the crap beaten out of him because he does something retarded like make a clothing stripping spell or similar... seriously NO, we are better then that, we are a bloody Solar

21. Blight Gecko

Thank you.

codeRR, Sol Mark-1 and EternitynChaos like this.
  22. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

isn't this issei's charisma and appearance so high he can get the girl to divulge her plans and garments :p
    like we did with mittlet and raynare?

Sol Mark-1 and EternitynChaos like this.
  23. Extras: Blight Gecko's Omake
    Blight Gecko

This is an Omake that I thought of as a spur of the moment. Hope you’ll enjoy it!

“HORA!” The white-armored man cried out as he defeated yet another gorilla-like youkai. Another one of its companions, equal parts weak and foolish, launched itself towards the man, only to meet the same fate as his companion – destroyed in a single blow from the man’s fist.

“Hmph. How disappointing,” the white armor man sighed. “Not a single one of them could stand a hit from me? Truly a shame.”

Off to the side, a group of fallen angels watched in awe as the man before them casually tore apart the monsters that had been giving them such a hard time. A single punch from the man seemed to kill the monsters almost instantly. It wasn’t any kind of magic, it was simply the sheer force of the man’s punches that shattered them into the debris and gravel they were made up of. He was terrifying, like a one-man army.

When the last of the youkai were finished off, the man’s armor disappeared. With it, the fallen angels could see that he had the appearance of a human in his early twenties with silvery hair and a completely bored expression. His black jacket and pants along with the arrogant expression on his face, gave him a cool bad boy look.

“You there.” The man looked at the black-winged angels. “Are you alright?”

“Ah-ah… yes. We are now.” One of them said. “We have some injured, but we can manage thanks to you.”

The man nodded, before growing giant blue and white wings and taking off without another word. Not like he had time to talk to them anyway. He had better things to do.

Several hours later, Vali Lucifer was able to find a coffee shop that had a suitable for his tastes. Subtly retrieving his laptop from a magical pocket dimension, he began to call up an old friend.

Soon the video conference was established and Azazel’s face appeared on the computer. “Ah, Vali. I knew you would call. So, how do you like Japan?”

The White Dragon Emperor leaned back in his chair sporting an arrogant smirk. “Please. It is about as boring as any other place you’ve sent me to.”

“Heh. Should’ve known sending you to help those guys would’ve been no problem to someone as powerful as you. Especially after that fight you had with the Tarrasque in the South China Sea. Compared to that, even the stronger youkai would be hard pressed to give you a good fight.” Azazel mischievously grinned.

Vali sighed. That expression… he knew when Azazel was planning something especially big to screw over his plans. Living with the man for years had taught him exactly what made his old mentor tick. “So tell me, why did you call me out here in the middle of nowhere? Something tells me that you had something a lot more important for me to do here than have me run around acting like your pest control.”

“Why, I’m glad you ask!” Azazel looked both ways. “By the way, mind making sure nobody hears in on this?”

Vali nodded and wordlessly cast the spell. Immediately, a wind barrier was formed and all the sounds around him were muffled to barely noticeable levels. Not that he could sense anyone around who would be troublesome, but Vali knew as a principle if Azazel had important information he wanted to share, you made sure you didn’t let anyone eavesdrop.

Azazel leaned closer to the camera conspiratorially. “You know about the traitor I’ve been looking out for recently? Well he’s about to make his move soon, and I have a feeling it is going to be in this country.”

Vali’s eyes narrowed. “What makes you so certain?”

“Our spies have told us that the Church has sent a few of its members to Japan to search for the pieces of Excalibur that were stolen. He’s definitely planning something big, but I have a gut feeling that he will try something at a place called Kuoh Academy.”

“That’s… awfully specific.”

“Well besides the fact that he’s caused trouble in that area in the past and it is the school that the heiresses of both the Gremory and Sitri clans are going to, there is also the fact that the current Sekiryuutei goes there.”

“Well that’s reasona…” Vali was about to continue before he processed the last part of what Azazel said. The full revelation nearly made him fall out of his seat.

[Sekiryuutei?] Albion said inside Vali’s mind. [‘Red Dragon Emperor’, as in the wielder of Boosted Gear?]. As long as Vali had possessed [Divine Dividing] and was able to speak to the dragon inside of it, Albion had rarely spoken to him, and if he did, it was with a calm and stoic voice. This time, White Dragon sounded… nervous? And maybe a bit excited too?

Vali, on the other hand couldn’t be anything other than thrilled. For as long as he had heard about it, he had been all too eager about fighting his destined rival, the wielder of [Boosted Gear]. He had such high expectations for the Welsh Dragon. ‘Now, I can finally have a worthy challenge.’ It had been a while since that last great fight against the Terrasque, and the last few months had been rather quiet, but all that boredom would be worth if he could fight his rival.

“Ah yes, I can see the excitement on your face. So young and eager.” Azazel grinned. “Now, I suppose you want me to tell you about him?”

“Yes.” Vali was struggling to maintain his cool attitude. He knew Azazel was doing this on purpose, leading him on to get him all riled up. The troll.

“Well now, the Sekiryuutei is unusual in all senses. Granted, he didn’t start out anywhere near as strong as you, but he is getting there pretty rapidly. Give him until he learns the Balance Breaker, and he’ll definitely give you the fight you’ve been craving.”

‘Albion, did you hear that? I’ll definitely get to fight my rival!’

Albion couldn’t help but chuckle a little at Vali’s uncharacteristically childlike glee. [Indeed partner. I have been waiting for our battle with Ddraig and his wielder. I wonder what it will be like. Ask him about information about the Sekiryuutei- his strengths, weaknesses, personality… we could use them in the coming battle.]

Vali nodded, then looked closely at Azazel’s face on the moniter. “Anything else I would like to know about this Sekiryuutei? You said he was ‘unusual’…”

“Aha! I knew you would be interested. Yes, [unusual] would be the best way to describe this guy. I’ve been training this guy for a little while now, and he is definitely unlike any other wielder of Boosted Gear I’ve ever seen. He seems to have altered his Sacred Gear in a way that has given him great power, to the point where he might become a new Heavenly Dragon altogether.” Vali gasped a little. “I know how excited you are, but that’s all I’m giving you. You’ll have to find out the rest on your own. Try to hold off on it though, at least until he has Balance Breaker and I can get you two to a place where I can monitor your fight.”

Vali noticeably slumped. “Fine. I’ll wait. I wanted to try and fully master Juggernaut Drive in time for it anyway.”

“I thought you already did?”

Vali shook his head. “Using my demonic power as a substitute for life energy was just a temporary solution. It leaves me tired afterwards, and I still go insane if I use it for too long. I want to make it where I can use it with no ill side effects.”

Azazel shook his head. “Ever the perfectionist I see. Well, I can talk to you later. Hopefully, the devils or the Holy Church will take care of the traitor for us, but I want you around as a back-up plan.”

“Of course. Talk to you later.” Vali dismissed the wind spell and closed the laptop.

[Are you serious about mastering Juggernaut Drive?] Albion asked.

‘Of course. I’ll need it for more than the battle with the Sekiryuutei after all.’

[You mean…]

‘If I’m going to be the strongest, I will have to beat the strongest. The Sekiryuutei might be our greatest challenge yet, but in the end, he will be a stepping stone for my true plans: to be strongest being in existence.’

[You are the strongest wielder of Divine Dividing, past, present, and future. If anyone can do it, you can.]

Vali looked up to the sky with a bloodthirsty grin that would make even Shougo Kitsukawa a bit nervous. ‘I hope you’re ready, Sekiryuutei. Because Balance Breaker or not, I will be coming for you!’

Hopefully, Alex will give us some XP for this!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  24. Crazael

Of course it would be a waste of time. That's part of why it's such a fun idea.

25. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

...Can we turn Vali into a Solar Exalt?

26. EternitynChaos

27. burningclaw2

Why not?

The Crimson and White Emperors together can cleanse all of Creation and restore the Solars to their rightful place.

28. Blight Gecko

I hope he isn't. The guy is overpowered enough in canon. He does not need Solar Bullshit on his side too.

29. burningclaw2

No I meant have him become our cute little Exalted Kohai. Besides I want to see Vali's face when he finds out there is an entire race of people that can pull off the bullshit a Solar does.

30. EternitynChaos

Because it's a stupid idea?

Because Vali is an asshole

Because Vali has MORE POWER THEN HE NEEDS ALREADY maybe?

Because Exaltations DON'T work like that

Because we are NOT Sol Invictus and so can't make any Solar Flavored Exaltations, hell we can't make any exaltations at all