1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

Minor correction:

I believe the word is owe, the Phenex clan owes Issei.

Carrnage likes this.
  2. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

No, just -1. The penalty only counts doses beyond your tolerance. Issei would have to chug an entire bottle of hard liqueur to get drunk. And he'd be fine a few hours after that.

TheWave, tomio, Diller and 4 others like this.
  3. Threadmarks: Extra Arc II: Shinobi, Swords and a Visit to Hell (Part 18)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

“You have questions.” The Phenex patriarch asks, no states. You didn’t have to wait much in the room at the end of the secret passage (one you are almost sure is used to carry black-ops operations), but when Raiser’s father joins you all joviality is gone, leaving behind an hardened, if a bit weary, businessman. “Ask away.”

Oh, you have questions. That woman you caught a peek of is hot but gave you a bad feeling. Similar to Raynare in her true colors before she lost her memories, only ten times stronger. But... “If it’s not my business, I have no rights to ask.”

“That’s okay.” He waves you off. “I want to answer.”

“Alright then. Who was that person? And why it was imperative there were no traces of my presence here?”

Revache sighs, folding his fingers together and leaning back on the chair. “A bit of history then. Do you know what happened in the Underworld after the end of the last Great War?”

You recall Akeno’s lessons. “A civil war between those who wanted to continue the War despite the ceasefire and those who were against it because of the heavy losses in Devil population. Eventually the latter won and formed the government of today.”

“Correct.” He snaps his fingers. “But how were they defeated? Do you know? Of course not, because it isn’t explained in any of the textbooks used published today. Useless propaganda, but whatever. Those who fought it, like myself, knows better.”

He makes a small pause, to be sure you’re listening, and then continues. “There was an armistice. At a certain point both factions realized than an extensive war would reduce the already dwindling Devil population into total extinction, no matter which side eventually won. This was further reinforced by news about both the Angels and Fallen Angels starting heavy programs to recover the lost fighting force. Both sides understood that further infight would make the Devils the weakest of the Three Factions, so for the sake of survival they swallowed their pride and joined forces.”

You use the new data to make a few deductions. “The truce continues till today, but the animosity between factions didn’t subsided?”

“No, it didn’t.” He confirms. “Those who were pro-war, that follows the old ways, were called the Old Satan Faction. Those who were against war, and desire change, were called the New Satan Faction. They form the political body of today society. The current Four Mao are the leaders of the New Satan Faction, and thanks to their efforts things were more or less kept equilibrated. But things in this world have the tendency to change, to evolve. And with evolution come new opportunities but also new problems.

Today no one talks about war anymore, but the Old Satan Faction still yearn for a return to the old ways. They believe that the reincarnation of other races into Devils, once necessary, now does nothing but pollute Devil society, sweeping away its culture in favor of those from where reincarnated devils came from. They fear that their identity as Devils will eventually be lost, that the Underworld would become a copy of the modern human world.”

“And you...belong to the Old Satan Faction.” A nods. “Do you share those views?”

“Mostly. I am a member of the most moderate party after all, unlike the most fringe members who occasionally scream about ‘purging’ all the ‘reincarnated mutts’.” He chuckles bitterly, without humor. “Me and my associates do believe the Devil culture is at a risk, but we also believe in peaceful and reasonable methods. But to tell you the truth.” He sighs. “It wasn’t why I originally joined the Old Satan Faction.”

“What was the original reason then?”

“The changes undergone by the New Satan Faction. Once it was composed only by those against the war, but over the years many new reincarnated Devil joined its ranks and now their are the majority. Like us there are moderate and radical parties, but what they predicate as a whole is that Devil society must evolve to meet the standards that most of the modern human world held, even if it means forsaking the old traditions. There are even some that call for a complete metamorphosis of our government, from the feudalism of today to a full democracy. They want to abolish noble titles and the caste system to make all Devils equal, all citizens.”

[I fear I know where this is going on.] Belzard tells you.

‘Me too.’ “And let me guess, the reform would come with a redistribution of the noble’s properties.”

“You’re a clever boy. Good, good.” Revache praises you. “Now you see my dilemma. I may disapprove of some members of my faction, but at least it helps protecting myself and my family from those damn brats don’t know a damn thing about what it means to be a Devil and yet believe to understand everything!” He slams his fist on the armchair.

[They are split between Conservatives and Progressive. This make them a lot similar to many human governments, but I suppose he knows it already.]

“That person who came to see me, her name is Katarea Leviathan. A direct descendant of the original Leviathan, the only one allowed to use the Maoh’s title as surname. Her and two other direct descendants of the original Four Maoh are the leaders of the Old Satan Faction, with many Pillar Heads supporting them.”

“Wait, don’t tell me.” You snap your fingers. “They are those Devils who aren’t my admirers? The friends who want to feed me my own intestines?”

“Not quite so crude, but they are indeed not happy with you. Bad publicity they say. What they really think...well, as good leaders they know to mind their words. But, were they to learn I not only contacted you, but also asked for your help...”

“You would lose support.” You state with neutrality. You are indeed a bit mad, but because you understand his motives you know he doesn’t have much choice.

“I would.” He shrugs. “Disappointed?”

“A little.” You joke. “But I understand your reasons. Plus, I honestly don’t care. Like I said I am not a Devil: what rights I have to interfere in your society? Beside being an ally of the Gremory Clan, I don’t have any type of political weight.”

Not for long if what Eadwig mentioned works. Boys, will they be pissed.

“What?”

“Nothing!” He claps.

That’s when Raiser walks into the room (‘Isn’t this supposed to be a secret room?!’) carrying Eiko by the scruff of her kimono. “Is this yours?”

You put a hand over your eyes and groan. “What did she do this time?”

“Apart from clearing the mansion’s servants of most of their money? Well...”
    ====

“Tell me again why you thought that was a good idea?”

“We were bored!”

“That made it a bad idea Mittelt!” You tell the lolita, who just smiles cutely. Ugh, how come she knows exactly what buttons to push?

[Because she’s the girl that popped your cherry and since then has you wrapped around her pinkie.]

‘Shut up Ddraig.’ “I just hope you’re satisfied.” By the large grin on Shougo’s face he was at least.

“I don’t!” Yang, who is carrying a sleeping Ruby princess-style, whines. “My opponent just ran away all the time! That was frustrating! Why I am the only one who hadn’t a decent fight?”

‘Because you’re honestly scaring. You’re the female version of The Torch!’ “Just misfortune I guess.” You instead say as you open your house’s door. “You know what, if you promise to ask me first before doing something like that again I promise to make it up for you anyway I can.”

There is an odd pause. “Anyway you say?”

“Sure.” You reply, too tired to care. That’s why you miss Yang and Mittelt exchanging a meaningful stare before exchanging a high five. “You and Ruby-chan can also stay here the night since it’s so late.”

“Great!” She hands Ruby over to Mittelt, who carries her without problems. “Take care of her, please?”

“No problem. Come Asia: time to teach you about ‘sleepovers’.”

“Ooh! Are they fun?”

“A lot.” And with that they walk towards their rooms.

“Well Yang, I suppose you can use my pare-Guh!” That’s as far as you can say before the blonde wraps an arm around your neck and drags you inside your room. ”What the-?!”

“You said anyway, I take anyway.” Yang shows a lecherous smile, and you just know you’re not going to rest even a little today.

The road to Harem King is hard.

====

Night ends, and the rise of the Glorious Sun heralds a new day. Finally, after so many adventures, you can look forward to future times full of freedom, to dedicate to yourself and your girls. And your friends, let’s not forget about them.

The only question is...

What do you do?

[] Plan for: 2 weeks time.

====

Aaaand, this is finally done. Next...to fix sheet and index.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  4. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

By the way, who was that bitch that spooked Phenex so much?

Ruisu and Judgement like this.
  5. Vanguard_D

Vanguard_D I trust you know where the happy button is?

Katerea Leviathan one of the leaders Old Satan faction and descendant of the first Leviathan.

6. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

We can take her.

oerial likes this.
  7. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

...:eek:

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

8. burningclaw2

[Q] Sucker Punch.

9. Stroth

She's an Ultimate class devil who managed to permanently maim Azazel in canon. We really can't right now.

Least Devotee likes this.
  10. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

she died like a chump in canon.

she doesn't know about perfect defenses. imagine how freaked she would be if we used one to laugh off an attack that kills high class targets.

11. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Wait, so that's why I've seen pictures of Azazel missing an arm? And she got away with it?

12. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

she died to be able to do that much damage. he outclassed her and so she went sucide bomber in order to kill him so he cut off his own arm which she had latched onto like a limpit.

13. Stroth

Didn't get away with it exactly, that was a suicide attack. But the only reason it didn't kill him was that he reacted fast enough to cut his own arm off before it could affect the rest of his body. He had to pull out his Balance Breaker to take her down.

14. burningclaw2

She's low tier. Besides we have GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT on our side.

15. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

as long as we have motes to spare we are immune to her attacks.

edit: we just use perfect defenses while hitting her with social attacks to get her to surrender and sell out her allies.

16. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

TheWave, Lalzparty, tomio and 6 others like this.
  17. burningclaw2

Alright someone set up a plan in vote format then we shall debate and maim it till it makes Alexander want to pull his hair out at the amount of writing needed.

18. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

first priority the evil pieces research. it's getting close to done so we should finish it off.

19. Stroth

Okay. General priorities in no specific order, please let me know if I forgot something.

Training.

Spending time with the girls.

Getting some personal time.

Hunting down that chick for Sona.

Finish studying the Evil Pieces.

Search for the Dragon Lands.

Politics. Track down any yokai that may be living in our territory, check in with the historical society, see if there's any news from the martial artists, stuff like that.

Maybe some questing if we have time.

I think that's everything.

TheWave, tomio, kinglugia and 3 others like this.
  20. burningclaw2

Finish Them!!!

21. Vanguard_D

Cant really remember but there where some social actions that the girls wanted to do but I cant find in which update it was mentioned.

We should be able to press in two rounds of training with the group and we should give Koneko that spar she wanted, see if she can touch her sempai now. She is very flexible now going by her update....:oops:

Regarding the dragon land option, lets just try to find info of how to get there and save that mini arc for after the Excalibur arc.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  22. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

I honestly want to raise our Strength and Dexterity. We need to keep up with our main means of attack which is Martial Arts fighting. We should also think of training for a Gauntlet Fighting Martial Arts specialty which if fully leveled up would give us 8 dice using Martial Arts with the Boosted Gear.

Research Evil Pieces.
    Train in using Martial Arts while using the Boosted Gear.
    Edit: Just looked up training and it has been changed for some reason to increase our strength would cost 12 xp and our dexterity 16XP

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  23. Lon

Lon Well worn.

In order of importance:

Things Issei will do
    [x] Finish studying the Evil Pieces, Finally work on the transformation for Mil-tan
    [x] Investigate the Foreign Girl that has been harassing the shops and cafes
    [x] Introduce Homura and her Ninja's to Azazel if he's around.
    [x] Spend time on dates with girls

Things Allies will do?
    [x] Send Eiko off to start solidifying your control of the youkai faction in your area?
    - [x] Send Ruby, Yang, and Shougo to take care of any problematic youkai.

Training
    [x] Train
    - [x] Hypnotic Tongue Technique
    - [x] Hastening Night's End

Totally forgot how we used to plan weekly actions or what we planned on training. So just threw something together.

Also, not sure if we permanently learned Hypnotic tongue technique and Hastening Night's end or not. Or if we still need to train in them before they fade away.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    TheWave, Sol Mark-1 and Least Devotee like this.
  24. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

Um... guys. Have to be a bit more specific with time frames and stuff. This was the schedule that won last time skip if I remember correctly:

25. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

we also want to figure out balance breaker, vali match with azazel, manse check up, sage dragon thing, see what the hell bright has done with boosted gear, investigate solar angel thing, EXCALIBUR stuff, japan god faction discussion with history committee, training with rias and her peerage, still suspended, beast tamer girl, odin gang plus the stuff you guys mentioned

looks like eiko done it again. god i love that bird! So fun! really should get her something nice.

TheWave, Diller, Sol Mark-1 and 4 others like this.
  26. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Depends. Some of our training votes also were formatted like this.
    So I'm not sure we need to be specific on time and it might be a bit too nitpicky.

EternitynChaos likes this.
  27. Stroth

Also, now that we've got some downtime, do we want to start converting the ninja into half-castes?

28. Vanguard_D

On one hand probably yes, on the other we need a positive Intimacy with them first so we might need this round to build that up before we do it.

Least Devotee likes this.
  29. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

Things Issei will do
    [x] Finish studying the Evil Pieces, Finally work on the transformation for Mil-tan
    [x] Investigate the Foreign Girl that has been harassing the shops and cafes
    [x] Introduce Homura and her Ninja's to Azazel if he's around.
    [x] Spend time on dates with girls
    Things Allies will do?
    [x] Send Eiko off to start solidifying your control of the youkai faction in your area?
    - [x] Send Ruby, Yang, and Shougo to take care of any problematic youkai.
    Training
    [x] Train
    - [x] Hypnotic Tongue Technique
    - [x] Hastening Night's End
    - [x] Train Gauntlet Fighting Martial Arts Specialty

30. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Welcome to the quest and no, don't place your judgement that fast.
    If you're following this series then you go Manga => Light novel (on Baka-Tsuki) => Anime for the visual.
    Issei has character development throughout the series, especially vol 10 which made him different from the rest of harem protag.

It's due to his training with Tannin allowed him to stack more [Boost], Sacred Gear too is an artifact that reacts to the owner's desire so if he really wants it he could have it.

Silent Dawn likes this.