1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Recommendations for Fics or Quests?

Discussion in 'General' started by IsaacTheAutobot1229, Apr 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

I have only started looking around QQ for 3 weeks now and am wondering what you recommend. I am open to about almost anything.

Ddmkm122 and littlebugs like this.
  2. Valor

Valor Versed in the lewd.

Hit me up.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. IsaacTheAutobot1229

Thanks! This will keep me occupied for a while. Now where to find time between school....

I am also fine with someone linking other Recommendation threads or the like.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Jimmy

Jimmy Unassuming Corgi

I mean I hear this adorable corgi is working on his first self insert quest. NOT THAT ANYONE IS SELF PROMOTING, NO SIR THAT'S NOT HAPPENING.

But for reals, some stories and quests I'm always excited to see updated are, in no paticular order
    - Troop Of Beasts by Jeck Jack. Story. What if goku didn't land on his head and forget everything and grew to be a powerful and savage warrior. Then he discovers women and the pleasures of flesh. Fun, but not for those who can't put up with some non-con.
    - Imperial by Gladiusone. Story. A SI with all the powers of The Emperor Of Mankind inserted into the Young Justice universe. Yes, he's incredibly overpowered but this story is less about fighting and more about the world and his effect on it. Plus him boning all the hotties of the DCU.
    - Frost by Marsolino. Story. A SI reborn as a member of the Freeza Clan who learns what it's like to grow up in a family that conquers, terra forms, eradicates, and sells planets. He also learns that yes, all those broken training techniques really do help you become a planetary level threat quite quickly. Adds in elements from Super as well, makes it interesting to see the Freeza clan worry about pissing off Beerus.
    - The Other Branwen by Auzzie. Quest. Born as the second child of Raven Branwen, young LonĂ¡n must deal with the realities of growing up in a bandit camp where your mom is the chieftain and cannot afford to cut you any slack. You also have to deal with the fact that even though you are only ten, you are starting to realize how damned hot all the women around you are.
    - Dust Shop Quest by Rune_Fireheart. Quest. Where You, a 17-year-old entrepreneur, must manage and run a Dust store! This is obviously hard because you are a civilian in the RWBY universe and therefor are basically cannon fodder. But luckily you have some start up capital and adorable sisters who are huntresses in training who can help spread the word. Unluckily, you are a dust store in season 1 of RWBY so your ass is gonna get robbed.

There are plenty of other great stories and quests, but those are the ones that I chomp at the bit to see updated. *hint hint writers*

If you are looking for anymore on QQ, SB, or SV shoot me a message. I've got tons.

senkise19, Ddmkm122, Oeden and 3 others like this.
  5. IsaacTheAutobot1229

Wow, these look great! Thank you. :D

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. IsaacTheAutobot1229

Does anyone remember the name of a Worm fic on Spacebattles or Sufficient Velocity abut an SI that did a God CYOA and turned to stone because he couldn't grant wishes who was then found by Taylor as a book? It's been bugging me for a few weeks now.

Extras and Ddmkm122 like this.
  7. CptTagon

CptTagon Prolific Writer

Both I and Cambrian have written a lot of stuff for Worm and RWBY. You can find my stuff here and Cambrian's oneshots here.

Ddmkm122 and Cambrian like this.
  8. IsaacTheAutobot1229

Wow, I browsed a few and they look pretty dang good! Thank you:).

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. molemole

molemole Versed in the lewd.

I will shamelessly self-promote - see my sig for quests.

Siddharth 321 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  10. Gamewiz2x3

Gamewiz2x3 My Dewds Gone for Good

Do I smell shameless self-promotion?

Well I can't self promote much, as I only have my one PMMM quest, but I do have other reccomendations.

CptTargon and Cambrian have great one-shot archives, as do Chastity, Blackmarch, and Rexheller.

Ddmkm122 and Cambrian like this.
  11. FearlessSpearow

FearlessSpearow Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Did you find it