1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Become a Servant, QQ

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. NoFunposter

NoFunposter Can't sleep, Salt will eat me.

This looks kinda fun, guess I'll give it a go!
    I guess I'm a sneaky but rather lacklustre Rider, fairly balanced but lacking any real power. With an E rank Noble phantasm I'd probably ride into battle on a Dire Corgi just to make the best of a bad thing.

I can dig this one, a magical SPEEDserker with Intelligence sounds like it would be a huge headache to deal with. The strength and NP are both shameful but death by a thousand cuts still gets the job done I guess.
    I also enjoy the synergy between the Chaotic good alignment and Innocent monster, definitely not your typical Berserker.

2. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

That seems pretty strong.

3. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Uh, well it makes more sense then lonelyswordsman turning into a mage...

I can't tell if this is an upgrade or a downgrade.

4. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

OK, I'm pretty bullshit, and possibly a 'caster-like' Saber (which I'm fine with). Also, I'm a little disturbed that the very first result I got accurately described my health (well, probably, depending on how sickly you need to be to count). I would like to think they got my alignment wrong, though.

If I get inspired, I'll write up my NPs and such. Might even do a snippet (or do another stat-set and use that).

Elmithian likes this.
  5. theboringman

theboringman I’ve been banned from Twitter 5 times.

TheBoringMan
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful evil
    Strength: EX Defence: C+
    Agility: C Magic: C+
    Luck: A+ Noble Phantasm: B

Personal skills:
    Self-preservation
    Bravery
    This would work surprisingly well wouldn't it but this isn't me at all in truth

6. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

Malbutorius
    Class: Berserker
    Strength: C++ Defence: A+
    Agility: A Magic: A
    Luck: C Noble Phantasm: D

Personal skills:
    Evil eye
    Magic resistance

And I got the worst class and a shitty Noble Phantasm. For sake of sanity, I'm going to assume that my Noble Phantasm is a passive "Cold Rage" power that makes me always calm and collected and go about acting like King Bradly.

AngelicKnight. likes this.
  7. Malcolmo

8. Evillevi

Evillevi Shadow Pika!

The hell??? My name has Evil for god's sake!!! Two evils! in fact.

That said great sheet all around with Emperor's Previlege probably being something like Nero's Imperial Priveledge and giving me extra competency when I'm burning with DETERMINATION and or surrounded with THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

........................ I kind of feel that being able to beat people up the head, and having super strong luck, is going to suck with defense C

......................................................So a Saver who has a stat buff when fighting in his territory, who has a defensive skill

daimahou likes this.
  9. Grey

Grey Not too sore, are you?

Oh what the hell, I'll de-lurk for this

I'm going to get fuck up.

10. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

How? A great phantasm, good strength, decent magic and agility, and great skills.

11. Grey

Yeah, but Defence is shit.

12. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Agility makes that a non-issue.

13. Grey

And Luck?

14. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

It's not great, but it's also not shit.

Nanimani likes this.
  15. Nanimani

Nanimani Listening to music

Wow. I am just the worst. Or most annoying, at least.

Presence Concealment, Independent Action from being an Archer, and Territory Creation as well, which likely isn't the standard "Boosts spells" since I don't have spells. Not sure what it would do.

Or, in other words, I combine Assassin stealthiness with Archer sniping, and a Territory that does... something. Stats seem to lean towards that as well. Aside from Luck, which is incredibly high, my stats are average but for my high Strength, to make the sniping hurt, and an NP with two pluses. If I'm in a situation that the NP's supposed to be used, able to use the pluses, it's gonna kill. And given I seem to be built for sniping, that's probably what it's meant to be used for...

...Wow, I can bullshit things up, huh?

16. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

You have Magic C, so you might have spells. Alternatively, your Territory Creation might help your NP, in which case you'll need to find a place you can snipe at the whole city from.

Nanimani likes this.
  17. PrinceArjuna

PrinceArjuna smugface

Well, look at that. I got EX-rank Noble Phantasm. And I even get a Battle Continuation! Woohoo! And the same skill that Karna got. Woohoo!

Wait, there's Arjuna in Fate who's also an Archer, right? Does that mean I become an Archer because of my name?

Nanimani likes this.
  18. Malcolmo

Considering Emiya got turned into a berserker when I checked it I doubt it's that smart.

19. Nanimani

Nanimani Listening to music

...Wow. Aside from Mana and possibly BC, literally Arjuna.

20. Silenced_Ash

Silenced_Ash Making the rounds.

This seems like fun. Onward for Glory!

Silenced_Ash
    Class: Berserker
    Strength: C Defence: A
    Agility: C Magic: A
    Luck: A++ Noble Phantasm: C++

Personal skills:
    Sadist
    Godslayer

...Huh. This is an interesting Berserker sheet....Assuming that Sadist is referring to Sadistic Constitution, I'm a heavily defensive Berserker that gets more strength and less defense the longer a fight goes on. That actually kinda synergizes well. No idea what Godslayer does though, and for a Berserker, my stats are fairly low...eh.

Now then for some based on my real name! I normally shorten my first name in conversation, so I'll do a couple sheets that use my shortened first name..

<Shortened First Name + Surname>
    Class: Archer
    Strength: A+ Defence: B
    Agility: A Magic: A
    Luck: B Noble Phantasm: B+

Personal skills:
    Magecraft
    Godslayer

First thought: I'd probably be one of the neutral alignments. Although if I were evil, Lawful Evil sounds about right.

Moving right along, Godslayer again? What does it even do, outside of the reputation of 'hey, what are you known for? Oh me? I just killed a few gods, no biggie.' I'd guess it's a stat boost against someone with Divinity, probably proportional to the rank of divinity. Dunno. Scathach is the only one who canonically has the skill, and I don't think Nasu went into detail about it. Also, an A-rank magic stat and Magecraft personal skill. Sounds like fun. This character even has high stats! I like this character sheet. I like it a lot.

---
    <Shortened First Name>

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral
    Strength: A++ Defence: B
    Agility: B Magic: C++
    Luck: C+ Noble Phantasm: B

Personal skills:
    Self-modification
    Erase information

A lot of people seem to be getting Casters with low magic. I'm no exception apparently. Heck, my skills seem more Assassin than Caster to me, and my stats are more or less Saber level. That luck rank kinda hurts, but it's not so bad. I'm curious as to how I apparently modified myself as a Caster. I guess it could be my form of magecraft, but I dunno. Erase Information is useful though.

--

<Full Name>

Class: Ruler
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral
    Strength: A++ Defence: A+
    Agility: A Magic: D
    Luck: D Noble Phantasm: C

Personal skills:
    Superhuman strength
    Planning

Okay, those luck and magic stats are atrocious. On the other hand, those physical stats are high. My Noble Phantasm is kinda low though.

I'm guessing Superhuman Strength is the site's translation of Monstrous Strength. Dunno what else it could be. If that's the case, then I can apparently get A+++ Strength on a time limit, which is interesting. Planning is one of those skills that i have no idea what it does in the context of the Nasuverse, but it sounds extremely useful. Also fits how I am in real life honestly. I tend to plan to the point of analysis paralysis.

--

<Full First Name>

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: True neutral
    Strength: A++ Defence: C++
    Agility: B Magic: A
    Luck: C+ Noble Phantasm: A++

Personal skills:
    Create item
    Emperor's privilege

...I don't know if I would choose this over the Archer sheet above, but it's pretty damn close. Imperial Privilege is one of those skills that seems kinda bullshit on paper and is still really good in practice. Those stats are crazy high for an assassin, and apparently my NP is awesome. Item Creation is quite useful even at the lower ranks. I dunno, seems OP to me. My defense and luck are both fairly low though, so I'll probably die horribly at some point. Still cool though.

--

<Full First Name + Surname>

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral evil
    Strength: B++ Defence: B
    Agility: A Magic: D
    Luck: B++ Noble Phantasm: B++

Personal skills:
    Collector
    Refocus

So, even looking at the wiki, I have no idea what 'Refocus' is or does. So....Unique Skill? I dunno. On the other hand, I have one of Gilgamesh's personal skills. And it's a very useful one as well. Stumbling across random rare items? Yes please. Don't have much else to say, except that I'm a Lancer with B++ Luck.There must be a miracle at work there somewhere.

---

That was fun!...even if a lot of my servant sheets are fairly ridiculous. It's fun to imagine though! I'll probably expand on one or two of them later. Who knows.

21. AngelicKnight.

AngelicKnight. Lewd demon of negotiable affection

I got something that looks good but as I'm not very well versed with Nasuverse so how good/bad is this?
    Thomas
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful good
    Strength: B+ Defence: C+
    Agility: A++ Magic: C++
    Luck: C++ Noble Phantasm: C+

Personal skills:
    Self-preservation
    Magic release
    Could someone explain it in terms I could understand? I get the lawful good part and have a vague idea of the rest but no real understanding.

22. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Your defence is pretty bad, so you can't take many hits before going down. Similiarly, your magic reserves and capabilities are mediocre at best and so is your luck. On the flipside, your strenght is pretty good so you'll be hitting reasonably hard and you're stupidly fast, so you can mitigate your low defence by dodging everything short of really bullshit homing attacks or actual unavoidable ones. Not sure what Self-preservation is, I'm assuming it might help you survive otherwise fatal attacks? Magic release is, to my knowledge, Mana Burst - which means you can spend magic energy to improve your physical abilities by unleashing powerful surges that enhance your speed, strenght and durability, though your low reserves screw you over on that front. Being a Lancer also gives you access to their class skill: I think it was Battle Continuation, which means you can keep swinging even after you should have gone down, but some materials I looked up insist it's actually Magic Resistance, which is pretty nifty as it flat out nullifies magical effects used against you. Your Noble Phantasm kinda sucks, so you can't count on your trump card overmuch as it's unimpressive.

Overall, it's a rather unimpressive build that none the less may work if you can leverage your strenghts, however you're likely to get stomped by anyone who can deal with your high speed.

23. AngelicKnight.

Thank you!

So a lightning bruiser with a minor capacity fur magic who can boost his capabilities with it, is resistant to magic and a bit hard to keep down? Sounds great to me, now where do I sign up to get these powers?
    *Looks around for a kitty with a contract*

24. cross_grave

You know, looking at it it's kinda scary how it seems to be an almost complete reverse of my own stats... I'm slow and hit kinda weak, but tanky, lucky and got lotsa magic to spend on my own Mana Burst. And god help anyone who gets hit by my Noble Phantasm.

25. AngelicKnight.

Nice, would you like to team up? Until the end at least?

26. cross_grave

Would be a difficult team to break, for sure.

27. AngelicKnight.

Yep, we cover each others weaknesses, I hit hard and keep them off kilter and you can be a tanky mage to support. Should work that way right?

28. cross_grave

Technically Saber, so not much magic... Certainly a lot of magical empowering, though, and a lot of mana to spend on my Phantasm. Which, like I've mentioned, wrecks faces.

29. AngelicKnight.

So I keep them distracted and hurt while you empower yourself and get your Phantasm ready?

30. cross_grave

Well. Like I said, I pack Mana Burst so it's more of an instant release of extra power rather than a buff. It'd be more like you flank, I go in from the front, and when opportunity presents itself slap the fucker down.