1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Become a Servant, QQ

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ReinZero

ReinZero QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals.

Being good sucks? :(

Eh.

>_>

... Being good suckssssssssssss.

... oh. Evil again.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  2. Phantomknight

Phantomknight Making the rounds.

phantomknight
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: True neutral
    Strength: C Defence: B++
    Agility: C Magic: A+
    Luck: D Noble Phantasm: A

Personal skills:
    Magecraft
    Intelligence

Real Name
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful good
    Strength: A+ Defence: B
    Agility: C+ Magic: B+
    Luck: A Noble Phantasm: A+

Personal skills:
    Create item
    Spirit pollution

3. Dubious

Dubious Versed in the lewd.

I have absolutely no idea what class I have, but apparently I can into all the defense.

Pretty okay tier for a lancer. My noble phantasm is suck grade though.

Assassin stats be decent, but not shit nor overpowered. Also, fuck yeah, golden rule.

Hoh those are bad stats for an Assassin

I am Muscle Wizard!

Well then... Fear my torture skills and needlessly large magic reserves?

Erase Information sounds better suited to an Assassin. Otherwise decent stats.

Hey, why fight when we can be friends and- SURPRISE KIDNEY PUNCH!

Dat magic stat thoe.

It's make for a decent Lancer.

Oh wow that is just the worst Assassin ever.

4. dragonx99

dragonx99 Actually Satan

I am the Unseen King! None shall remember me until I take the stage!

mizzet likes this.
  5. Threadmarks: Expanded sheet: Caster Nekraa
    Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Bored, so I added some stuff to my Servant sheet.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Nekraa
    Alignment: Neutral good

Strength: A Defence: A
    Agility: B Magic: B
    Luck: B Noble Phantasm: B+

Class skills:
    Item Construction C: While Caster does not know magecraft, or indeed any kind of magic it is possible for her to craft imitations of objects found in her written "works".

Territory Creation C: As this is a class-given skill and Caster never made a workshop for herself in life, she has completely forgotten this skill. Even if reminded by her Master, Caster still lacks the temperament to really take advantage of this skill.

Personal skills:
    Charisma C: Caster has never led anyone, and is indeed too shy to use this skill.

Grace of God B: Through confusion of her nature in life, Caster has taken the form of her creation "Ai" much to her distress.

Description: Formerly a writer of small renown in a certain web forum of questionable nature. At first glance Caster has the appearance of an attractive young woman. A closer look and the observer would notice the unnatural yellow-green eyes with slit pupil, or the way her skin shudder as if something moves beneath it when Caster is experiencing strong emotions. Strangely for a Caster, she lacks any real knowledge of magic or magecraft except the small amount granted to her by the Holy Grail and the Servant vessel. Instead she is boasting impressive physical ability that she is too shy and uncertain to make good use of.

Noble Phantasm:
    Nekraamantic Incarnation (Support, A): An extreme version of the shapeshifting skill. Caster can take the appearance, abilities, and weaknesses of any of her fictional creations for a time. Her "natural" body is that of her creation "Ai" but taking any other form will after use make that body unavailable until the next dawn; reverting her to Ai again. As her Noble Phantasm also alters her mind, Caster is somewhat reluctant to use it.

Anonnermus and Inkfish like this.
  6. Anondylar

Anondylar Lazy Turtle

Eh.

At least my luck is decent.

7. Threadmarks: Expanded sheet: Saber Grave
    cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Couldn't resist after seeing Nekraa's improved Servant profile. Maybe a RP could be made with those...

Grave
    Class: Saber
    True Name: ???
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: C+ Defence: A
    Agility: C Magic: A
    Luck: A Noble Phantasm: A++

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance B: Though lacking any sort of unusual bloodline or ability that'd grant her protection from magic, Saber's high defensive aptitude allows her to shrug off most magical attacks with ease. Any spell with a three-verse chant or shorter is completely nullified, including High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Only A-class magic and above is effective.

Riding C: While Saber hasn't acquired any sort of outstanding skill in riding living creatures or vehicles, she has none the less shown a basic level of competence with a few of them. Thanks to Riding being a class skill, she is capable of using those vehicles with relative ease, though performing any outstanding feats is beyond her.

Personal skills:
    Mana Burst A: Lacking any physical advantages or outstanding martial skills, Saber relies heavily on this skill to be effective in combat. By concentrating and releasing magic energy in controlled bursts, she can vastly enhance her capabilities. It is used primarily to increase her movement speed and offensive power, making her blindingly fast and allowing her to shatter normal weapons that aren't on a level of a Divine Mystery in a single blow. When used to defend, it improves her endurance several times over.

Territory Creation C: Altough Saber lacks any sort of training as a Magus and thus cannot create a Workshop, her temperament and tendencies lend themselves towards establishing a territory she considers her own. While a slow and time-consuming process, she can eventually establish an area that subtly boosts her combat ability, allowing her to fight at her best more easily and bolstering morale. It also lets her draw on ambient mana to a small extent, lessening the cost of using Mana Burst and Noble Phantasm slightly.

Description: Once a person of little renown who loved to craft heroic characters whenever whim struck, Saber was called to compete in the Holy Grail War as such a character to her bemusement. She appears to be a blond, average-looking girl with blue eyes and glasses with thin, metal rims. Her physical ability is unimpressive, below average for her class. However, her endurance is beyond what her physical strenght ought to allow and she has a large amount of magic power, suggesting it's the source of her true strenght.

Noble Phantasm:
    Belligerent Shinai of Spite (Weapon, Anti-Unit, A++): A seemingly unimpressive, worn shinai. It's Saber's sole and favored weapon and the two share a close connection. As a result, it compliments and replicates her ability to channel and unleash vast quantities of mana as it's own. When invoked, it becomes capable of storing vast amounts of magical energy within itself as well as amplifying it by an order of magnitude, granting the wielder immense destructive power. The attacks charge very quickly and devastate everything they hit, enabling her to perform one-hit-kill strikes at will as all but strongest defenses are rent asunder. At least a Divine Mystery of comparable level is required to withstand the blow undamaged. Due to Saber's somewhat unimpressive physical strenght, the range of these attacks is limited so she tends to use the weapon's power solely to increase the damage caused by her melee strikes. As a downside, the shinai consumes a lot of magical energy when used and can rapidly drain her reserves in a drawn-out fight.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    mizzet and Nekraa like this.
  8. cross_grave

Man, yer gonna fold like tissue paper with D in Defense.

9. Threadmarks: Expanded sheet: Caster Dubious
    Dubious

I shall do an expanded Character sheet as well. I have nothing but time and this shall eat into it.

Dubious
    True Name: ???
    Alignment: Lawful neutral

Strength: C+ Defense: A+
    Agility: A Magic: EX
    Luck: C Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Item Construction A+: Despite having no idea what the hell they are doing, all magical items created are of absurd quality due to the sheer amount of magic at Caster's disposal.

Territory Creation B: Through years of laziness, Caster can create a space where they can lay about and procrastinate to such a degree that no one really wants to fight.

Personal Skills:
    Planning A: Through the usage of the rare, illusive, and often times ignored common sense Caster is able to creeate simple, yet highly successful plans for whatever they want, usually getting out of doing things.

Bloodsuck C: "Because why the flying daffodil fuck would I want to absorb someones blood? It's probably full of diseases." - Caster Dubious. Through their disregard of this ability, it is of low quality.

Description: Formerly a random person on the internet whose life was dominated by their crippling laziness, the weight of their laziness proved to be so much that it carried enough conceptual weight to influence the world. When they were accidentally summoned in place of a Heroic Servant, the Grail was affected by the sheer conceptual weight of Caster's Laziness and decided that they were good enough. They also, for some reason, have the single most absurd amount of magic anyone has ever seen.

Noble Phantasm:
    Absolute Productivity (Support, A): Should the time arise when Caster's procrastination reaches a peak level of infinity, it shall loop around through a paradox of sheer unproductivity into a state of absolute productivity where whatever they set their mind to shall be completed.

Nekraa likes this.
  10. Labuto

Labuto Know what you're doing yet?

Hmm... Not bad?

11. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

12. Bre Karn

Bre Karn (Very Slow) Writer of Glorious Smut

Holy shit using ALLCAPS give another variant?

Low Noble Phantasm, but very decent Skills and Stats.

That's... fine I guess?

Haha no

13. Dubious

And here's Servants made using epithets of game characters.

The Dragonborn is pretty well rounded.

The Vault Dweller also has decent stats.

The Chosen One is gonna crumble like wet tissue paper.

The Lone Wonderer has pretty okay-ish stats, but dat Godslayer skill thoe.

Holy shit, the Nerevarine has an EX rank Noble Phantasm.

Those are some good Saber stats.

I am unsure exactly how one is expected to beat this Caster without some stupidly broken Noble Phantasm, and even then their A rank Luck makes it iffy.

Hahahahahahaha! Removing the second U from Survivour makes the Sole Survivor completely pathetic.

14. wordhammer

wordhammer Know what you're doing yet?

I feel like I broke something

Undefined role, excessive luck, inexplicable magic, a collector of treasures with a first class accessory- it's like the definition of a Self Insert.

Imabot and daimahou like this.
  15. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

lol

daimahou likes this.
  16. Nai

Nai SI Archivist

Not too bad.

17. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful evil
    Strength: B Defence: C++
    Agility: A Magic: C++
    Luck: C Noble Phantasm: EX

Personal skills:
    Intelligence
    Natural body

100% Accurate.

18. DawnGazer

DawnGazer Versed in the lewd.

[​IMG]

Does a story still exist, if there is no one to tell it, or remember it?

Could there be such a thing where, through the weight of its immutable truth, a story, never told, can still exist in human beings? A story that exists just below the plane of thought, waiting to be realized, or a nameless thing, on the edge of the tongue, waiting to be spoken?

How ironic then, that such a story became corrupted before it was fully realized.

Summoned as the toxic class 'Avenger', all that is known about the Servant is the title by which he is known.

Mysteriously, his title of 'DawnGazer' may be easily understood by anyone, whatever their gift for insight, as if they were born with this knowledge, and only remembered it now.

Nevertheless, his methods are inscrutable, and he keeps his own, mysterious council.

As he was forcefully summoned by an unaware and Master, the stats and skills he would have otherwise had are negated.

Due to being an Avenger class, outside of his preferred classes of [STORYUNTOLDSTORYUNKNOWN], he is not ushered into the world in a way which suits his legend, therefor, his stats or abilities may never reach EX rank, nor can he be compelled to reach such a state, or buffed into one.

Further, as Avenger, even his very form became demented, twisting a story that's almost close to forming in the back of your mind, into a truly intimidating appearance. Good, evil, and otherwise are all intimidated, but not because he radiates an aura of being abominable, or disgusting foulness, this Servant gives the impression of 'Inevitability', which as certain as the coming dawn. Even an impossible victory might seem certain, with this Servant. Only special traits or Servants may be unaffected.

"I'm going to tell you something that's true, Master, no matter who you are, or what story you're telling. No matter where you are-- no one looks up."

19. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Oh look, EX luck, decent every other stats, but two same personal skills -_-.
    Lol, something ridiculously haxxx in terms of stats.
    Uh...what. Just what.
    Considering that I prefer listening to music instead of doing them, I find it hilarious.
    Oh that's just unfair~
    Hahalol
    Huh, that's just silly.

20. Dubious

I did my username in all caps, because boredom.
    Huh, so I am a Berserker who can enter an even higher state of berserkiness. Also I have magic resistance and strong magic, have fun trying to stop me, unless you have a hax noble phantasm in which case I am dead regardless.

21. Trilonias

Trilonias I trust you know where the happy button is?

Just found this... Ugh, and have to leave for work soon, so will have to do the expanded thing later...

Nice!

Just first and full name aren't that great... I may post other screen names later, but Trilonias will eventually get the full treatment.

22. Dubious

Holy shitghetti, using my forum name without a capitalized D is OP as shit.

If only it had Magecraft as one of the personal skills. The terror on my enemies faces as they realize they are up against the Gilgamesh of Berserkers.

EDIT: Behold my cheaty Assassin form!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  23. cross_grave

Sweet mother of mercy, how do you even kill such a thing?

24. Dubious

My guess is with an Assassin with an equal Defense Rank and at least A Rank in everything else?

25. Generic_Generica

Generic_Generica Verified kōhai

Generic_Generica
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral
    Strength: A+ Defence: B
    Agility: C++ Magic: C
    Luck: A Noble Phantasm: B
    Personal skills:
    Evil eye:
    Natural body:

This is surprisingly accurate although my alignment is more 'Lawful Neutral' tbh.

Although this is fucking hilarious. The thing turned me into a muscle wizard who's slow as shit. Caster with A+ strength? Fucking christ.

Now I need to come up with noble phantasms... Eh. Got nothing.

Actually... Is this thing randomly generated each time?

26. KinKrow

KinKrow A DREAM ABOUT DREAMING

Okayish strength, but crap defense?
    High agility and magic, with a good-tier noble phantasm?

I am apparently a berserker that fails at being a berserker, but is a passing assassin or caster.
    My skills appear to back that up.

Everything is great except my alignment ;_;

27. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

I don't think so. Tried again with my nick a few days ago and I got the same result.

Generic_Generica likes this.
  28. Dubious

Time to go through all the capitalization variations of my forum name.

The first, it is of unknown class and possess EX defense.

Muscle Caster who shall be decked out in Bling.

I have no idea what superhuman strength is, but this berserker has it and is unusually tactful.

The True Muscle Caster, who is apparently able to use enchant, which is the ability to empower other people according to the typemoon wiki,

Unknown class with access to lodesaprana and Magecraft, because fuck everyone.

Imma just call this one Zoidberg, only fast if you take your eyes off them.

A Shounen "Assassin", probably doesn't actually get the concept of stealth.

Slow Rider with an unusually cultured eye.

Running away before you've even prepared the ambush.

Slowsassin.

A Caster that can go off their rocker and has slain dragons. Possibly with their bare hands.

A Saber with Saber-like stats! Impossibru!

A magically resistant berserkier berserker

Ruler of Karaoke.

A magical, enchanting berserker who can... why is self modify the name for a skill that merges the users body with others?

Beware, beware, the Assassin of OP. He will find you and shrug off your shots. Then shank you in the kidney at the speed of sound.

How in the flying fuck did a Caster with these stats slay a God?

An Archer with exceptional luck, and I have no idea what the fuck the change skill is.

I got nothing, it's a slow brick, except it's not a high quality brick. It was probably made in china.

An Assassin that keeps stabbing until it hits something vital. And holy shit, they can into magic and against magic.

Arr, I be a Pirate Archer.

Ignore this absurdly powerful NP, and look at all those kitten!

Ignore me! I just play music because I will be annihilated by anything!

Huh, a mage Archer.

While not every combination of capitalization, it is a lot. I go now to procrastinate elsewhere.

daimahou likes this.
  29. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

"So you call yourself LonelySwordsman."
    "Yep."
    "But you're a caster.."
    "Yep"
    "But you're bad at magic"
    "Yep"
    "Who came up with this designation exactly."
    "Same guys who made a dual wielder an archer."

vyor and daimahou like this.
  30. Elmithian

Elmithian Prolific Procrastinator

Hmm... Lets begin with myself:
    Well, with the (possible) exception of the Lawful evil part it fits me pretty well. I have migraine so that fits. I have researched almost every torture method in existence and I am mainly a defensive type of person (both as a player and IRL)

Now! I am going to check where the protagonists of my Quests stance will be. That is a lot more interesting for me.

First: Warzone
    Character: Holly Churchwell
    With the exception of the riding skill and the fact that she should rather be Assassin I think this is pretty accurate.

Next: Guardian Spirits
    Character: Letizia Bailar
    Hmm, mostly fits fine (she ain't much of a sa- actually scratch that. Judging from the last couple of updates she might just be one). I personally think that her strength should be A++ and her Noble Phantasm should without question be EX (any readers of that quest, shush, you didn't see anything ;))

Next is... Magical Manly Man (aka. No Commander, you are the Magical Girl)
    Character: Commander Maxwell (Maxwell Barringer to be exact)
    I don't think there is anything that doesn't fit the character exactly. Other than perhaps his Noble Phantasm would have the range of C to A++.

Anywho. Next is;
    You, Me and SCP
    Character: Arthur Blake
    Meh, with the exception of Create territory and that his strength should be B at best it fits him pretty nicely. Especially since he is by all means, immortal.

Lets continue...
    Pokétou quest
    Character: Gold
    Okay... This must be a joke now. This is very, very close to the- erm... can't say more without spoilers. Lets just say that it has uncanny level of accuracy for the most part.

Only 2(/3) more to go. Next is a Cyberpunk quest.
    Dreamfactory (The Monster)
    Character: Edison Vangelos
    Seems quite off this time, unless the agility is applied to science. Then his agility would be A++/EX. Magic? Sure that is fine. Luck? Maybe, he doesn't think he is lucky himself. No idea what these abilities are. The rest seem like a logical rendition of his skills.

Next it is our friendly neighbour, the drunkard;
    A Drunkard's Tale
    Character: Ian "Dark"Breth
    Not even close. Well, maybe... No. This doesn't fit him at all. He would probably be Berserker or Rider. :/

Finally, technically not an OC but I am running a quest with him as protagonist so...
    Undertale - The Return to Underground
    Character: Frisk
    I... I am not sure... Maybe? If you switched Defense with magic and removed Sickly this would make sense... I think? At least for Frisk before he fell down the hole.

Quite a fun game. Always interesting to see what the outcome is, though only one character I tested came out as a Ruler. :p