• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bird of Hermes

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Reserved for Charsheet
Alucard+two.png

You are Alucard- The No-Life King, the tightly bound and shackled dog of the Hellsing Organization.

You have existed for centuries, living the life of a monster- Growing more powerful, even as you shed your humanity layer by layer, as a snake sheds old and uncomfortable skin. You love and hate what you have become in equal measure- A monster and a king among monsters alike.

And yet now, you are dead. That... Cat, boy, thing- It had tricked you into consuming it, and killed you in doing so. How ironic- In the end, it hadn't been a man, a monster, or even a dog that had ended your life- It had been your own arrogance.

As you drift in empty space, you begin to wonder- If you have died, then where are you now? This place- It is not hell, not limbo, and certainly not heaven. Perhaps this is a sign that there had never been a god at all- Just men and the demons they create for themselves.

As you wonder, you feel something change- For a moment, you are confused and then the world twists and the space around you comes to life- Twisting into a hole in the nothing and what the hell is going on-

E̸̴̲͓̭ͪr̛̙̦ͭͥ͛͘r̡̻̣̪̜͇͎͔̹̞͊̾́ö̸̴̩͚̠͉̦̞̖́͂̾̌͝ŕ̖̫̗̤̖͕͎̋̊̌͠

Ę̴̢̺̙̫̳͖͕̫̹̠̝͕̘̤͈̓͒̑̈́͌̀͜r̢̠̭̯̥͇̹͕̖͔͖̬̘̗̗̪ͪ͗̉͂̓̾͒̇̏̽ͥͧ͢͠͠ ̸̲̮̠͍͚̹͖̞̟̝̤͖̥̜͔̎̏͛͌̀̑͟r̡̢̗͉̪̟̲̯̥̮̺̼̹̲̦̊͆ͭͥͤ̈̈́̇̋̐̊̈́ͤ͛̅ͅ ̧̬̬̜̯͍̳̦͙͉͕̖̲̬ͪ̈̏̾̉͊̍̌͑̾͢ͅo͖͍͖̗͍̲͉͖͉͍̙̦̭̱̼̞̙̍̈́ͤ̅ͬͣ̍̐̉̑̍̀͝͠r̵̲̭̠̗̝̤̩̘̬͖͇̭̳̙̦̳̟̩̽̈́͌̍͗̐͒ͮ̾͞

D̙̭ͧ͛͐̅̌͜a̷̱̜͂̏̎ͯ͗́t̟͍̳̟͉̯̭a̹̰̘̻͢ ̸̘̙̯ͮ̊ͬ͐̾͋c͕̤͈̣õ̱̼̼̌̐r̴̝̜̬̬r͇̈̿̏ú̦̌͊ͭp̼̣ͣͫͪ̌͜t͂̉̏ͣ̀ͪ

C̹̖̥̰̬̙͝O͚̥̹͍̲ͯ͂͋̀N҉̖͎̺T̽̉ͭ̚҉̬Iͮ̒͏͍N̶̰͖̖̫ͤͤ̃͌U̞̹̖̞ͨ͆̑ͪ̉E [Y/N]

Y̧̧̡̮̩̩̦̩̤͈͇͔̠̯͕̻̏͋̈ͫ̿͞

NO SAVE DATA

NEW GAME

SELECT WORLD

[] Bakemonogatari
[] HSDK + oWoD
[] Disgaea
[] Enroth
[] Xanth
[] Sailor Moon [biiit sketchy, would need to catch up]
[] Slayers [As Above]
[] Write In?

[X] HSDK + oWoD

Watch reality shit itself in 5...

Yosh! *rolls up sleeves*

[ ] Dracula

Don't tell me you don't want to see him fix his past and freak out even Prof van Helsing with his singleminded hunting of the Count.

[ ] Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku/Now and Then, Here and There

Granted, curbstomp. Do I care? Fuck no. That world needs an emissary of hope.

... yes. The eldritch vampire of living black flame consuming everyone and everything into himself is a good end for those people.

[ ] Baccano

Just because.

[ ] Great Teacher Onizuka

ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKS GIVEN.

[ ] Samurai Deeper Kyo

I just really wanna see his reaction to Akira of the Four Emperors.

[ ] Mobile Suit Gundam (or Zeta, or Wing)

Culture shock ahoy. >:D

[ ] Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency

Because as the old song says, "The theme of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is the struggle and triumph of humanity over evil."

And also he should be Lisa Lisa, because that shit would be hilarious.

[ ] Neon Genesis Evangelion

Call me a romantic, I still hold out hope for the possibility. The Angels are actually a credible threat even to Shrö-card, to some extent.

[ ] BASTARD!!

I just... it fits, you know?

Dou da?

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Slayers
Slayers, hooray! We just need to figure out how to eat Mazoku. Or become a Mazoku. Or whatever.

Oh, or Index/Railgun, if that's viable. They think he's a teleporter! That's adorable.

[X] HSDK + oWoD

He'll show those Cainite faggots the power of a true vampire lord!

[X] Sailor Moon.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vSeQ2Ui8Po[/embed]

Yeah, if none of my suggestions are acceptable my vote goes to [X] Sailor Moon as well.

Write In:

[X]Campione(Because with that powerscale, we may actually be able to use some of Alucard's more fun abilities)

If this setting doesn't work

[X] HSDK + oWoD

[x] HSDK + oWoD

I am torn, honestly. I have no idea how bakemonogatari would work, but its interest me so much... And Old World of Darkness does, too, and I actually could imagine that working.

[X] HSDK + oWoD

[x] Jojo's if that's applicable for a write in. If not, I'll make a different vote.

Ardion Prosili said:
[x] Jojo's if that's applicable for a write in. If not, I'll make a different vote.

If you vote for Battle Tendency specifically that'll give us a tidy little two-person block upon which to build. :3

[X] Sailor Moon.

"A-am I seeing things, or did you really just turn into a nine-eyed horror and devour that guy?"

"Yes, but I did for love and justice. So it's okay."

Quick note before I do things for the day-

I'm ripping off Inara Seraph's reincarnation system this time. Just an FYI

Why not mine, where I don't tell you if there is a reincarnation in the cast, or who, or give many or any hints at all if it's you, and let you guess after things~?

Or mine, where certain abilities are transferable, others are not, I'll constantly distract you with new things to learn, and if asked an honest question I will give a fae answer every time? :3

Chibi-Reaper said:
Why not mine, where I don't tell you if there is a reincarnation in the cast, or who, or give many or any hints at all if it's you, and let you guess after things~?
...You've run a reincarnation quest? :eek:

Chibi-Reaper said:
Obviously Azula is/was a reincarnation of Azulon. Actual Azulon, who died long before Azula's birth; the Azulon on the throne was actually Kuzon of Byakko in a cunning disguise.

Didn't you pick up on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back