• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bird of Hermes

Enjoy~
CfUP8.jpg

FurikoMaru said:
How the fuck did you get no from that? o_O Do you even pose?
Well, I quess, what "Triump of human spirit" part may count, but for one reason or another I am reluctant to really count it...

Do mind, I am pretty sure what there should be something worthy of attention in that ...Manga? Anime? if so many people actually prefer it over everything else.

Its just... Well. I am feeling pretty uncomfortable saying that, because fuck if that does not sound kind of rude, but your answer for a second really looked like a flowery way to say no. You might expand your arguments a bit. Or not. Mine vote is not going to matter much, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I like Sailor Moon, but I'm not keen to see it in a crossover, not least because there is so much bad Sailor Moon fanfiction out there. God, I hate fuku-fics and Sailor Moon fanfiction fanon.

Changing vote to [X] Disgaea because guile is a lazy shite who doesn't into updates <3

Creticus said:
Eh, I like Sailor Moon, but I'm not keen to see it in a crossover, not least because there is so much bad Sailor Moon fanfiction out there. God, I hate fuku-fics and Sailor Moon fanfiction fanon.
Which is why we need some good stuff. Can you honestly say you wouldn't like to see Mamoru acting like Alucard?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4343069/1/The-Adventures-of-Tuxboy
Basically that, but with Alucard instead of some random guy.

Zasnul said:
Well, I quess, what "Triump of human spirit" part may count, but for one reason or another I am reluctant to really count it...

Yeah, 'cause fuck the driving force of all manga ever aside from maybe some of Tezuka-sama's more self-loathing efforts. XD

Zasnul said:
Do mind, I am pretty sure what there should be something worthy of attention in that ...Manga? Anime? if so many people actually prefer it over everything else.

Its just... Well. I am feeling pretty uncomfortable saying that, because fuck if that does not sound kind of rude, but your answer for a second really looked like a flowery way to say no. You might expand your arguments a bit. Or not. Mine vote is not going to matter much, anyway.

I didn't think I had to. o_O Sailor Moon kind of sells itself. Have you watched it lately? The final episodes of season 1 are intense. And not like double-rainbow intense, like 'so intense it's almost a disappointment when the series continues after all that'.

Selias said:
Which is why we need some good stuff. Can you honestly say you wouldn't like to see Mamoru acting like Alucard?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4343069/1/The-Adventures-of-Tuxboy
Basically that, but with Alucard instead of some random guy.

Haven't read that fic, so I can't comment.

But if I see one more fanfic involving some crossover character being better than the Senshi and reducing them to ornaments draped over him, I'm going to cry. Seriously, Season One Senshi could hit the atmosphere on a casual leap, something that gives them trouble should snap most crossover characters like a rotted toothpick.

That said, I'm not opposed to a reasonable crossover that respects the capabilities of both sides and ignores Sailor Moon fanfiction fanon for the stupid dreck that it is.

Oh, god, like the myth of Rei-who-hates-Usagi? >____< Bleh.

>Yeah, 'cause fuck the driving force of all manga ever aside from maybe some of Tezuka-sama's more self-loathing efforts. XD

Well, yeah. You captured my sentiments pretty accurately - counting that as a positive trait is hard when everything has that positive trait. Its kind of makes it cheap.

>I didn't think I had to. o_O Sailor Moon kind of sells itself. Have you watched it lately? The final episodes of season 1 are intense. And not like double-rainbow intense, like 'so intense it's almost a disappointment when the series continues after all that'.

Last time was... Long time ago. Like, I do not even actually remember much aside from the whole "Hey, Brain, you are actually watched it at some point or another!" point.

Well, I just prefer oWoD, and I am probably not going to do it justice if I am going to describe it right now. Sleeeeeeeeep...

Or Usagi being evil bitch-queen, or Chaos being a positive force rather than the horrible cosmic antagonist that it is. Championing Chaos is like championing for Surtur to burn the Nine Worlds or Apep to eat the Sun.

Or Pluto manipulating time to bring about Crystal Tokyo when she's the one stuck guarding the gate alone. Particularly when Neptune is the one who can scry.

I'm the biggest Chaos fan this side of the Emperors of Melniboné, and even I don't get people who try to state for serious that Chaos is benevolent in the canonical Sailor Moon universe. Yeah, a lot of the villains are likeable and tragic, and there's a slightly mind-rapey element to the purification powers of the Ginzuishou, but Jesus, Usagi is like, the least likely mind-rapist of all time. Considering how often she undergoes psychological torture it's hilarious to think she'd try to make anyone do anything they didn't want to aside from 'not hurting people anymore'.

And yet I think there are more mind-rape Crystal Tokyo fics than not.

Also, yeah, a lot of the villains are sympathetic, though the same can't be said of Chaos's manifestations. The Four Heavenly Kings got a raw deal, but Metallia can go burn.

We should be Naru, eat Metallia, and replace one red-headed ruler of the Dark Kingdom for another.

OM-NOM-NOM

I still prefer OWoD, not least because I can't stand the vampires in that setting.

At least their stupid, mis-guided purge of the thin-blooded resulted in their grandpas and grandmas rising up to eat them all.

[X] Sailor Moon [biiit sketchy, would need to catch up]

Was going to update, but either allergy season just kicked in with a vengeance or I'm coming down with something. I'll leave votes open another day.

[X] Sailor Moon [because ... ]

So SM seems to have won.

Next vote [while I go looksee if I can find season one on youtube]

Who is an Alucard now?

[X] Kamen Fucker!
[X] Lady in Red~
[X] Ghostly Nothings?
[X] Such a Neeerd~

[X] Naru.

I'm assuming this is 'lady in red', but I can't recall, could also be Mars or the school teacher. Maybe. Just makin' it clear.

Chibi-Reaper said:
[X] Naru.

I'm assuming this is 'lady in red', but I can't recall, could also be Mars or the school teacher. Maybe. Just makin' it clear.
y so youmabait chibbles?

Because youma have a cruncy outer shell and a creamy life-energy center. Delicious.

[X] Lady in Red, who is hopefully Naru.

Because being both the bait and the trap means you don't have to go looking for helpless innocents with which to lure in your food. Actually, maybe that would be more fun. Hmmm, the point stands.

[X] Ghostly nothings
Because I have no idea what this is.

[X] Lady in Red, who is hopefully Naru.

For Chibi-Reaper's reasons

[X] Ghostly nothings

I personally think that it's either someone from one of the antagonist factions, Setsuna or Hotaru.

Anyway, I believe it to make for a more interesting start than any of the rest.
Especially if it turns out to be Hotaru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back