• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
Yes I absolutely hate this. The MC/Hero gets a special boost or powers and suddenly his enemies must as well. It is annoying and bad writing in my opinion. I also dislike it when they take the thing that makes the MC special and makes it so anyone can use/do it.
He is only 10 years and in academy, he is strong enough. No one else will be able to bend earth or any other celsestial grimoire perk.
 
If you want him to have slower growth simplify hold back strong perks or slow the perk gain rate dont nerf them thats no fun. Nerfs to your protagonist and buffs to his enemies never ends well when writing fiction. You have other levers you can use for example you can keep rerolling in the background and vetoing perks until you find one that fits your needed scaling . No need to go for the nerf hammer which is almost universally hated by readers.

If you dont want him too dependent on his system for gains make him use metaknowledge to get ahead there are tons and tons of opportunities abound in the naurto world inside filler content. The sky village, dragon vain, box of bliss, chakra meteor, chakra armor, 4 great chakra ninja tools etc. Still you are after all writing a celestial fic so his system should at least be the main feature of his power growth.

You have fully shown mc earning his gains by training like crazy and being cautions so no need to hold back his perk gains on that account. If anything you are leaning a bit too far on his own efforts while all he is getting is a mere 1.1x training boost while his bending is not combat capable and his magica has been nerfed into yin chakra, the only good perk he has is the genius at healing and the int plus perfect memory perk.

As you are not actually using the celestial grimoire but your custom cut down version do mention that in the tags or intro.

Those are very far off spoilers, perhaps when he is 20 years old. I dont want to introduce another energy system that is all, other perks will be op like they are. Magicka and Chi didnot get nerf, merely translated. They increased his chakra reserves quantity, quality , make them dense and balanced. Thus increasing his control.
 
Those are very far off spoilers, perhaps when he is 20 years old. I dont want to introduce another energy system that is all, other perks will be op like they are. Magicka and Chi didnot get nerf, merely translated. They increased his chakra reserves quantity, quality , make them dense and balanced. Thus increasing his control.
If you want him to have slower growth simplify hold back strong perks or slow the perk gain rate dont nerf them thats no fun. Nerfs to your protagonist and buffs to his enemies never ends well when writing fiction. You have other levers you can use for example you can keep rerolling in the background and vetoing perks until you find one that fits your needed scaling . No need to go for the nerf hammer which is almost universally hated by readers.

If you dont want him too dependent on his system for gains make him use metaknowledge to get ahead there are tons and tons of opportunities abound in the naurto world inside filler content. The sky village, dragon vain, box of bliss, chakra meteor, chakra armor, 4 great chakra ninja tools etc. Still you are after all writing a celestial fic so his system should at least be the main feature of his power growth.

You have fully shown mc earning his gains by training like crazy and being cautions so no need to hold back his perk gains on that account. If anything you are leaning a bit too far on his own efforts while all he is getting is a mere 1.1x training boost while his bending is not combat capable and his magica has been nerfed into yin chakra, the only good perk he has is the genius at healing and the int plus perfect memory perk.

As you are not actually using the celestial grimoire but your custom cut down version do mention that in the tags or intro.

Should I introduce another energy system or not??? like Cursed energy, haki, Magic, Ki etc in naruto fanfic.
 
Honestly mc is not a genius at all, in the ninja world real geniuses are jonin strength by 7 years old. Picking healing for his genius perk was a waste his village does not have a deep healing jutsu tradition and wont be able to steal anything until Konoha makes the healing jutsu series and system in the first place. Mc should have picked something like puppetry which his village is actually best at.

Converting all his perks to chakra based also has huge drawbacks, for example can his now converted magica perk actually use magica spells? In addition now any 'magica' use is able to be interfered with by chakra and lets not forget how deep control the freaking aliens have over chakra.

If his rolls don't speed up he is doomed as the scaling of the Naruto world reaches all the way up to godhood.
The youngest Jounin is Kakashi, who was 12 years old at the time.
 
He is only 10 years and in academy, he is strong enough. No one else will be able to bend earth or any other celsestial grimoire perk.

I wasn't specifically complaining about this story. I'm very much enjoying it and have absolutely no problems with his rate of progression. I was talking in general I dislike it when authors/stories do that.

I think you could either way with the different power systems. Personally I like having more than just chakra but I can see how it would really effect the story and might complicate it more than you would like.
 
I wasn't specifically complaining about this story. I'm very much enjoying it and have absolutely no problems with his rate of progression. I was talking in general I dislike it when authors/stories do that.

I think you could either way with the different power systems. Personally I like having more than just chakra but I can see how it would really effect the story and might complicate it more than you would like.
The only thing stopping me is that a different energy source will be visible to everyone, even non sensors will be able to tell he is not using chakra but something suspicious. And in ninja world that doesn't end well. Even star chakra, natural chakra etc. are some forms of chakra.
 
The only thing stopping me is that a different energy source will be visible to everyone, even non sensors will be able to tell he is not using chakra but something suspicious. And in ninja world that doesn't end well. Even star chakra, natural chakra etc. are some forms of chakra.
I mean why would they be able to sense it, chakra is quite good at sensing itself but sucks at sensing anything else like the dragon time energy, nature energy etc. There is no reason anyone would be able to sense different energies inside mcs body when all the chakra sensors and bloodlines have been bred to only sense other chakra.

As for the risks of reveal it will only push mc to grow stronger faster.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't read the chapter at all. There were too many grammar mistakes and everything looked like it was written by AI, which is odd, because AI usually handles grammar well, though… is not as good with phrasing or fluidity.

Also, when you heap so much praise on your protagonist, try not to make it sound so exaggerated or blunt. In real life, most people don't adore someone that intensely, not even if the person is in fact the GOAT, and even then, such praise is usually meant as a well meant joke or exaggeration.
 
I couldn't read the chapter at all. There were too many grammar mistakes and everything looked like it was written by AI, which is odd, because AI usually handles grammar well, though… is not as good with phrasing or fluidity.

Also, when you heap so much praise on your protagonist, try not to make it sound so exaggerated or blunt. In real life, most people don't adore someone that intensely, not even if the person is in fact the GOAT, and even then, such praise is usually meant as a well meant joke or exaggeration.

As suggested by readers, I am now using Grammarly for grammar correction for my next chapters. But Grammarly English makes my head hurts. I have only be able to edit a few paragraphs.
As I had said before , English language is spoken in so many different ways across the globe.


Yes, I agree. But Kids and old people are different. And Our modern world and peaceful society cannot compare to the always warring Ninja world with very less access to open knowledge and news.



How do you all guys edit your chapters???
 
Last edited:
I like how perks are translated to the Naruto world's native power system.

Naruto world's power system is ridiculous permissible to adopt other things.

There are enchanted artifacts (like the Kiri swords).
There's straight up demons.
Rituals and vows like what Hidan does.
Religious elements that aren't really explored in canon. Does Amaterasu exist? Buddha?
 
Well, I'm not a real writer, but when I end up writing multiple paragraph text messages or comments, and I want to grammer check and such, I've found it helpful to read it out loud to myself. Because even if I can't spot my mistakes by scanning it a few times, they do come to me (the mistakes) more easily if I read it aloud .

I suppose this would only work well if English is your native language, though. Good luck 🤞
 
This story reads like it needs an "AI assisted" tag.
 
Well, I'm not a real writer, but when I end up writing multiple paragraph text messages or comments, and I want to grammer check and such, I've found it helpful to read it out loud to myself. Because even if I can't spot my mistakes by scanning it a few times, they do come to me (the mistakes) more easily if I read it aloud .

I suppose this would only work well if English is your native language, though. Good luck 🤞

Yeah No, English is 3rd language I learned and had not been in use in speaking since 17 years.
 
Last edited:
This is really good so far !!! I can't wait to see how the mc develops and what butterflies he will bring to the fate of the elemental nations !
 
Great story it has its errors and needs some editing but the story concepts and the way you are using the grimoire are amazing
 
How was he an instructor for 37 years when you wrote in a previous chapter that the academy was recently made a thing?
Thank you.
Before the academy and even before the village, there has to be some form private tutioning, even of it is not in shinobi arts,
Also only first chapter is completed, the rest 8 chapters upto chapter 9 are drafts. I am working and editing on it.
 
Last edited:
Kinda wild he gave up flying, if he wanted to impress the Kazekage that would've been a lot better not to mention being poster boy of your country's element
Should I introduce another energy system or not??? like Cursed energy, haki, Magic, Ki etc in naruto fanfic.
Haki would be fine i think since it can seamlessly integrate, CE isn't worth it and if Ki is from DBZ its too op.

Nen is interesting if the MC is willing to put in the time -training would take a while so the sooner the better- but it could be a great trump card just based on basic and advanced techniques not even mentioning Hatsu.
 
Last edited:
I've been rethinking it and I think Nen would be great, I kinda forgot that any rolls assimilate so any Nen ability would simply become chakra techniques.

Especially if he ends up with manipulation (which i do think fits him regardless). He can take the puppetry route, his healing would be a big plus and if he pushes earthbending enough rock/metal puppets could be an option.
 
I've been rethinking it and I think Nen would be great, I kinda forgot that any rolls assimilate so any Nen ability would simply become chakra techniques.

Especially if he ends up with manipulation (which i do think fits him regardless). He can take the puppetry route, his healing would be a big plus and if he pushes earthbending enough rock/metal puppets could be an option.

So can be cursed energy or especially RCT, which will suit his healing perk.
 
So can be cursed energy or especially RCT, which will suit his healing perk.
CE I think isn't that compatible. RCT works best for self instead of others so its actually not that fitting besides there isn't a lot it can bring to the table.

Normal strengthening could be done with chakra or any system really, most CEs require either a lot of build up or body modifications to work.

You could probably add Ten Shadows as a summoning contract but otherwise the rest is better
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top