1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Chained Beasts (Naruto)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by MerelysSoul, Oct 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Step one: Obtain immortality somehow

Step two: don't go crazy like Orochimaru

Step three: work our ass off and abuse shadow clones as much as possible

Step four: keep the waifu company in our dreams as much as we can so she doesn't go crazy from isolation

Step five: keep at it until profit?

Also I kinda meant trying to figure out a way to make Kabuto's version since iirc that doesn't require a human life to be sacrificed?

2. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

Kabuto did require the sacrifice. He just used prisoners of war and Zetsu.

3. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Ok then we find ourselves Zetsu and clone the shit out of them for our sacrifices. Given he's an evil cannibal we won't have to feel bad about it either! :D

4. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

Except he is the child of our beloved.

5. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Which one Black or White? Cause White is iirc just an experiment by Madara.

6. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

All Zetsu are born of Kaguya.

7. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

8. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

I would like to point out that there are bad ends.

Anyway, please enjoy the rest of the quest. Whatever route you choose and whoever you make Naruto's Internal Spirit.

9. shadowward

shadowward Versed in the lewd.

[X] Naruto’s Internal Spirit
    -[X] Kushina
    [X]Avenging Flames (Fem Sasuke)

10. Epsilon

Epsilon Know what you're doing yet?

"Hey Zetsu! How've you been? Sorry to say this on short notice, but I kinda need some of your clones for my, err...zombie jutsu thingy."

". . ."

"It's for a good purpose I swear! I'll use my zombie army to take over the world and get your mom out of her moon prison! Believe it!"

"...alright."

"Oh and by the way, how about you call me Dad?"

"I'll be thinking about it."

-

[X] God's Bride

[X] Naruto's Internal Spirit
    -[X] Shisui Uchiha

11. MerelysSoul

Current Lead Votes

Internal Spirit- Kushina

Route- God's Bride

12. MerelysSoul

Anyone else want to vote?

13. asdo

asdo Experienced.

[X]Naruto’s Internal Spirit
    -[X] Kushina
    [X]Gentle Hunger (Ayame)

14. MerelysSoul

Voting is over.

[X]Naruto’s Internal Spirit
    -[X] Kushina

[X]God's Bride

I will post the update later.

15. Threadmarks: Kushina 1
    MerelysSoul

This was a strange feeling. She knew she had died protecting her son. Part of her remember fragments of the Pure World. A place where all souls went after death. Reunited with members of her clan and others that had fallen. But everything was telling her that she was partially alive. She knew of only one technique. Impure World Resurrection. The Internal Spirit Variant.

How she hated that technique and its variant and desired it never have been made. Tobirama had created a monster. At least she could see how her son was treated. If those damned villagers ever mistreated her son, even once.

A terrible feeling swept through the village.

“Are you my Host?” She asked her master.

A yelp was heard, a teenager. Dear spiral. She was inside a teen. That didn’t sound right. Mikoto was laughing at her, she knew it.

“Who are you? Are you a ghost?” The teen’s heart quickened.

“Calm down. I am your Internal Spirit.” This was going to be a chore, wasn’t it.

“Internal Spirit? Wait, you're inside me!” A silence gave way. He really didn’t think that through.

Kushina felt the teen look at the site where the ritual was. “Um, Miss Spirit…”

“Misses. I was married.” The thought brought sorrow and anger.

“Oh. Sorry…” Her Host spoke.

“It is alright. Both my husband and I died to protect our son.” The teen looked down.

“Is your son still alive?” A question that burns at her very being.

“I don’t know…” She hoped he was and was treated well.

“Well, we will find him.” This caused her to perk up. “I promise you.”

“You would make such promise that to your Internal Spirit?” Such a strange master.

“I don’t know anything about this Internal Spirit or Host stuff. But what I do know is that you want to see your son again. I never go back on my word, that is part of my ninja way.” Joy crept back into her heart. There was something strangely familiar about her host.

“Thank you but don’t you have that. Your family must be waiting for you.” This caused a pang of sorrow from her master.

“I don’t have a family…” Oh. “... The Old Man said that he didn’t know them.”

“Old Man?” Must be someone from the village.

“Yeah, he is the one who runs the village. Kinda did something bad.” That would mean the old man is…

“What do you mean bad?” Kushina was now interested.

“Mizuki-sensei said if I took a scroll from the Old Man and learned a technique from it, I would become a ninja. I failed three exams so far and really wanted to pass. He tricked me…”

Someone tricked her host into committing treason. She was going to find this Mizuki and teach him a lesson. Very painful lesson.

“It’s not your fault. You know, I went through something similar during my time at the academy.”

“Really?” Her host perked up.

“Yes, it took me two times for the exam. I was kinda impatent in my childhood.” She laughed a bit.

“Same with me. What is your name? I kinda forgot to ask.” The teen sheepishly spoke.

“Right, same here. I was the greatest female ninja of Konoha. Kushina.” Which was technically true. She was the one who was the helped her husband.

“Huh, I never heard of you.” Those morons, they must have erased her presence.

“When I find those Elders, I am going to have an enlightening talk. How dare they? I am an Uzumaki…”

“Uzumaki…” This hit a chord with the teen.

“Yeah, that is my clan. Well late clan but nevermind that.”

“Uzumaki … A clan…” Ok. What was wrong with her host?

“Umm, master? Are you ok?” The Teen fell down and started to cry.

“I have a clan…” Wait. What?

There shouldn’t be any other member of her clan except … Oh Spiral. Her host couldn’t be… That would be wrong on many level. Her son.

“Naruto…”

“Yeah… Wait, I didn’t tell you my name…” Everything made too much sense now. Right now, she wanted to find that old monkey. He should have taken better care of her son.

“Naruto!” Someone came out from one of the bushes. It was a tanned man with black hair and a scar across his nose.

“Iruka-sensei...” Naruto called out to the person trying to stop crying.

“Thank the sage. You are alright.” Iruka hugged his student.

“But… I killed your parents… I am a monster…”

Kushina had reached her limit. “You are not a monster. My son will never be a monster!”

This shocked her son. As the words slowly registered in his, a branch moved.

“You are not a monster.” His teacher spoke gently.

“How touching. Why are you protecting the demon? Don’t you hate him for taking away your parents? He would kill you and everyone.” A silver haired man appeared.

"Yeah… the Nine-Tailed Fox would do that… but Naruto is different. I've acknowledged him as… one of my excellent students. He may not be the hardest worker… and he is clumsy and no one accepts him… but he already knows what it is to feel pain inside your heart. He isn't the monster fox. He is a member of the Konohagakure. He's Naruto Uzumaki!"

Said person had heard everything and looked up at his teacher. “Iruka…”

“That is too bad. I will just have to kill you and the demon. The village will hail me a hero.”

“Like hell you are. Time to show this bastard the power of the Uzumaki. Naruto.” Kushina wanted this man beaten into his next existence. No one threatens her son.

[]Allow Kushina to fight
    []Naruto fights without Kushina

===
    Sorry about the lateness, dealt with a flu.

16. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

[X]Allow Kushina to fight

17. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

[X]Naruto fights without Kushina

We have shadow clones so we can kick his ass no problem, plus we get to show off for mom!

18. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

19. asdo

asdo Experienced.

20. Generic_Generica

Generic_Generica Verified kōhai

Least amount of shenanigans to save everyone else the headaches. Deal with weird shit later, kick Mizuki's ass and show off right now.

21. Dreadis

Dreadis No idea whats going on

22. MerelysSoul

Currently a tie.

23. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Suspicion!

24. MerelysSoul

Anymore votes?

25. Leekz01

Leekz01 Well worn.

26. MerelysSoul

Voting is over.

I will post the update later.

NotaWriter likes this.
  27. Whenever Possible

Whenever Possible Versed in the lewd.

Ah crap, I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner and I also can't believe no one wanted Naruto's Internal spirit to be Tobirama Senju.

I get that having your mom's voice in your head makes for a good little fluffy storyline, and gives Naruto access to information about his family early, making for a probably happier life, but Kushina's presence complicates Naruto's eventual relationship with Kurama and Tobirama could have given more information on the Impure World Ressurection techniques, teach the Flying Thunder God technique, barrier techniques, sensor techniques, elemental ninjutsu of various types, Yin-Yang release, and maybe the methods used to create the Sword of the Thunder God.

Especially considering Tobirama was probably the single best teacher in the Naruto!verse, when you consider that he taught the Third Hokage and Danzo to be S-rank shinobi when neither had a bloodline, access to a bijuu, or some stupidly OP secret technique, so his teaching should be applicable to basically anyone.

Also the Irony of a technique he made being used to turn him into a kid's schizophrenia

Missed opportunity people.

MudkipSage likes this.
  28. Tanor

Tanor Versed in the lewd.